Finding Rebecca Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers

Rebecca just stared at the bulge in Alex's pants. She didn't remember Josh being so big. But then again Josh couldn't get an erection the first two times they tried. Alex slid his underwear off and his fully erect penis flopped out, perpendicular to the ground. No, thought Rebecca, please don't. Not this way, she pleaded with her eyes.

Alex couldn't wait. He couldn't wait for Rebecca's tight pussy to wrap around his thick cock. She was ready though, Alex thought to himself looking down at her moist, inviting pussy. He reached down and ran his fingers through her damp pubic hair, then down between the lips of her pussy. He started masturbating her vagina, causing her hips to move. Her vagina felt hot, wet, and silky as his fingers invaded it repeatedly. She was ready. Alex spread her legs and knelt down in between them. Rebecca just stared blankly as Alex prepared himself.

As he had promised, Alex was gentle.

"This is going to hurt a little, Rebecca." Alex said soothingly.

Alex rubbed his erect penis up and down her wet slit to lubricate it, then he slowly but firmly penetrated her virginity, and her innocence. He felt the satisfactory pop as her hymen was broken, Rebecca was gritting her teeth against the pain a virgin experiences her first time. Alex developed a slow deliberate rhythm. Rebecca had tears in her eyes, Alex wasn't sure if it was from the pain, or from the sadness of knowing her virginity was taken by someone she didn't love. She was tight, Alex had never had a virgin before. All the women he had before were, for lack of a better term, well used. They were good enough of a fuck, but none of them compared to his Rebecca. Alex kept up his rhythm, slowly, deliberately "making love" to Rebecca. Her vagina was dripping wet now, Alex picked up his pace a bit.

Rebecca was dismayed that her body was reacting to him this way. She wanted to believe that she wasn't enjoying this. She wasn't, she didn't want this! She wanted her Josh, the man she had married, the man she loves. She just wanted this to be over. Alex was fucking her steadily now, her pussy was warming to him, against her will. Rebecca started panting, it was getting hot in the cabin. She hated Alex for this. For all of this! But why did it have to feel so good. She was trying not to moan, so she started making little grunting and gasping sounds. Her body started tingling again, she felt an orgasm coming on. Her hips seemed to be acting on their own, as they thrust up ramming into Alex's cock. Then the orgasm came, Rebecca couldn't control herself anymore, she let out a scream of ecstasy. The orgasm seemed to go on forever. After what seemed an eternity, the pulsing in her pussy abated, she was out of breath and exhausted.

Alex couldn't believe the feeling of a virgin climaxing. Of all the women he had in his lifetime, he never experienced anything like what he just had. He felt Rebecca's pussy clamping down around his shaft as she came. It lasted forever, making Alex thrust even harder. After a few more thrusts, Alex came inside of Rebecca. His orgasm seemed to fill Rebecca's pussy with his hot cum. He pumped a few extra times into her pussy after his orgasm, then collapsed on top of her. They were both breathing heavy, and drenched in sweat. After a moment Alex pulled his cock out of Rebecca, a stream of cum oozed out of her pussy and ran down the crack of her tiny ass. Alex stood there with his swollen cock, just staring at Rebecca. He reached down and ran his fingers through her sweat soaked hair.

"That was amazing Rebecca, how was it for you?" he asked with a smirk.

Rebecca just stared at Alex. "I hate you!" she screamed. "Why would you do this to another human being?"

"That was supposed to be for Josh!" she was furious, she strained at her handcuffs oblivious to the pain.

"What was supposed to be for Josh, Rebecca? Your virgin pussy?" Alex taunted. "Well, I guess the better man got it, eh?"

"You son of a bitch. Josh will always be a better man than you!" with that Rebecca spit in Alex's face.

Rage overtook Alex, though he was careful not to show it. He calmly wiped her spit of his face, then slapped Rebecca's face hard. Tears instantly came to her eyes from the pain. No one had ever slapped her before.

"You WILL learn respect, Rebecca. Don't ever do that again." Alex said calmly.

With that, Alex turned and left the cabin leaving her handcuffed to the bed, naked.

It was then that Rebecca knew in heart that this was for real. She started sobbing, her sobs turning into crying. She eventually cried herself asleep. As she slept, she dreamed of Josh, and her family. She drifted away from her nightmare.

She slept for a couple of hours, awakened by her realization that she was starving. She realized she hadn't eaten much for a few days, and what she did eat she could barely keep down. She could smell something delicious, and her stomach growled in anticipation. Alex entered the cabin with a tray and sat down at a table he set up in front of her. He had two plates of food and two glasses of red wine, he set the plates down. She was famished now. It was steak, vegetables, and potato. Instead of Alex undoing her handcuffs so she could eat, he started cutting into his steak. She just stared at him. Watched him as he forked a piece of steak into his mouth. she watched silently as he ate his meal in front of her. Alex all but ignored Rebecca. When news finished he wiped his mouth with his napkin and turned his attention to Rebecca.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Yes, yes I am." she replied meekly.

"Do you think you deserve to eat?" Alex asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked bewildered.

"Well, your display earlier really pissed me off." he said. "And to be quite honest, I am still hungry, and can eat this other plate of food."

Rebecca just stared at him, unsure of what to do or say.

"Cat got your tongue bitch?" Alex asked.

"No, I just don't know what to say." she answered.

"How about sorry for starters?" Alex sneered.

When Rebecca didn't answer, he started to gather up the plates and leave. Rebecca stomach growled again. She was absolutely famished. What did he mean sorry? She thought to herself. What is there to be sorry for, he took my virginity, and had sex with me against my will. But, I don't think I've ever been this hungry in my life. She sighed to herself, her last shred of dignity gone.

"Alex, wait." she said dejectedly. "I'm sorry, please, let me eat."

"Please let me eat what?" Alex asked with an evil smirk.

"Wha?" she was perplexed.

"Please let me eat, MASTER." Alex said forcefully.

Once again, Rebecca sighed to herself.

"Please let me eat. Master." she repeated obediently.

"That's better." Alex said, and with that he started to cut up the steak and potato.

He didn't undo her handcuffs. She was still laying on her back, naked. Alex speared a piece of steak, and fed it to Rebecca. His new pet. Rebecca was so hungry, she didn't care at the moment. She allowed herself to be fed without a fight. She sighed again inwardly. Is this what has become of my life? To be some rich assholes plaything?

Alex continued to feed her. His erection was growing again. Little did Rebecca know what lay in store for her in the few weeks ahead. Little did she know that her cultivation had already begun. Soon, she will be his obedient servant, trained against her will. The cruise to his tropical paradise would take about four more hours, enough time for him to "visit" Rebecca and her vulnerable body a few more times. Yes, he thought to himself, the next few weeks will be fun. For him at least.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
454 Followers
12