Finding Rebecca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

"That's not how you ask Rebecca." Alex said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You have to ask to do anything now." Alex explained.

"Sorry. May I please go to the bathroom, master?" Rebecca asked.

"Yes, you may. But come right back, I have plans for you." Alex said.

"Yes master."

As she was walking out of the room, Alex watched her tight buttocks. Fuck, it was a work of art, the way it moved and bounced a little with her walk.

Rebecca was gone for a few minutes, and came back right away as she was told; she didn't want to get hurt again. She sat down on the bed and awaited instructions. Alex was lying down; Rebecca wondered what she was supposed to do.

"I want to see you masturbate." Alex told her.

Rebecca was unsure of how to proceed. Alex again instructed her in what he wanted.

"Go sit in that chair, and finger yourself."

Rebecca sat in a chair that was facing the bed. She spread her legs slightly, just enough to get her hand between them and started playing with her vagina. She started tracing her fingers around the outside; she could feel herself getting wet. After a while Rebecca ran her fingers between the lips of her vagina, she was actually getting turned on. With Alex watching, Rebecca inserted her finger into her hot, wet vagina. She couldn't believe she was getting turned on. She started sliding her finger in and out, her finger slick with her juices. She started sliding her finger faster, her breathing becoming heavier; she could feel the beginning of an orgasm coming on. This did feel good, she had to admit. She kept masturbating; the chair beneath her vagina was now a wet mess. Her climax was growing now, holy fuck she could feel it coming. Then all at once she had an explosion of pleasure, she could feel her vagina contracting around her finger. She was gasping for breath and whimpering now.

Alex got up from the bed, walked over to her, and stood naked in front of her; Rebecca just looked up at him. Alex held out his hand and she took it. Alex helped pull her to her feet. Alex led her to the bed and made her get on all fours. Then he knelt behind her, and started playing with her breasts. He was staring at her shapely ass, it looked perfect in the morning sun streaming in from the window by the bed. He placed his hands on her soft hips, and caressed her backside. It was a work of art, perfect in every way. Alex took his erect penis and gently entered her vagina. He started slowly at first, savouring every moment of her smooth, silky vagina around his cock. He started fucking her faster now, she was breathing heavily again, her breasts moving in a pendulous motion beneath her. She started moaning, this prompted Alex to quicken his pace. Rebecca was moving her hips in rhythm with Alex's thrusts, her vagina getting wet again. Rebecca's ass cheeks were rippling with every forceful entry. Rebecca came again, just seconds before Alex filled her vagina with cum. Alex gave one last pump and kept his cock in her wet, slippery vagina a little longer.

"Now, how was that Becca?" Alex asked. "Better?"

Rebecca just nodded. The smallest hint of a smile crossing her face. Alex caught it but didn't say anything.

"Rebecca, I think that you actually enjoy sex don't you? You enjoy me fucking you."

"No, master." Rebecca lied.

"Come on now Rebecca, don't be like that. I can tell you know."

"Your body gave you away, the way you moved."

Rebecca just blushed and tried to look away. Alex was right. She did kinda like Alex fucking her. She liked the way it felt. Christ, if she knew it felt this good, she wouldn't have waited until marriage. Her and Josh would have been making love all the time. Besides, Alex WAS good at it. Alex got up off of her, and stood beside her prone body. Her nice ass was still sticking up in the air. Alex caressed it, enjoyed the feeling of her smooth tight cheeks under his hand. He ran his finger along the smooth crack in her ass.

"See? I knew it." Alex laughed.

"Rebecca, if you keep me satisfied, I'll make it worth your while. I will give you a much better life than you could ever have imagined." Alex said, still caressing her ass.

"Yes master." Rebecca replied.

Alex turned to leave the room, he had business to attend to. Rebecca still had some fine tuning needed, but she would become totally submissive within time. And if Alex was anything, he was patient. Yes, Alex was patient, and he had further plans. He never thought of himself as a depraved individual, but he kind of liked it. No, he was by no means finished with his new, beautiful piece of property. He wanted Rebecca to be autonomous, to do things to him without having to be asked. Yes, all this will come about in due time, Alex thought to himself. All in due time.

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers
12