Finding Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Nick, you feel so fucking good. Holy Fuck. I can't fucking find it though. What the cuntmother..."

I flipped us over and brought her knees up on my shoulders, leaned forward with my weight so the head of my cock ran against the roof of her pussy, against her g spot and then, wait, oh... "God Nick! Holy fucking shit. Right there, don't you fucking move." I pressed into her and made a small circle with my hips, then pulled almost all the way out, a few short strokes against her g spot, then down home to her A spot, I leaned forward so the hilt of my cock would rub against her clit as I made the circle with my hips. Her nails dug into my back. So it did it again. And then again. And again. Over and over and over. She imploded on my member and exploded into orgasm. Her muscles contracted around my dick and quivered, rippled. I kept pushing through it, slower now, and focused on the feeling of fucking my sister, my hot, sticky, sweet, stripper, sister, feeling the orgasm that I gave her, grip my cock, and I let go of everything that I had. I emptied everything and finished my orgasm just as she finished hers. I let her legs down and kissed her mouth and her face as she held on to me as tight as she could.

12