Finding Tease and Denial Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
446 Followers

"Wow, that was quick. What happened?"

I smiled. "I guess its because we're outside, and it's a nice, warm day." I couldn't tell him the truth. I was horny for waiting and I was horny because my pleasure toy was kneeling out in the sun, sweating and suffering for me.

After a few minutes rest, Jake pounded me again. I was able to stay on my hands and knees for a while before I felt another orgasm wave crashing over me. He kept driving his cock into my pussy until he came inside me.

We relaxed on the blanket, drinking the second bottle of wine. It's a good thing we didn't try to get up, because I don't think we could have. It's a good thing pleasure toy was ok, because I was in no shape to help him or unlock him. Reflecting on this, I feel terrible about leaving pleasure toy so helpless. It was irresponsible of me.

After we finished the two bottles of wine, I drank sodas while Jake drank the beer. I was returning to sobriety, while Jake stayed pleasantly drunk. We kissed and he fondled me, but I could tell he was tipsy.

Jake got up from the blanket and sat down in a folding chair to stretch his legs. I handed him another beer, and he smiled at me. I found his cock in his shorts. Kneeling in front of him on the blanket, I took his cock into my mouth. Looking up at Jake's face, I saw how happy he was. A cold beer and a hot woman sucking his dick. What more could a man want, right?

It took a while with Jake tipsy, but he came. I took all of his cum into my mouth and swallowed with a smile. While giving oral isn't my favorite, I rarely had a chance to perform. Jake mostly fucked me, and pleasure toy had no desire to receive oral at all.

Later, while Jake and I were relaxing on the blanket, I noticed the sun peeking into our picnic area, and I looked at my watch. We'd been having fun with each other for just under 5 hours, and I knew that pleasure toy was reaching his suffering limit. Plus, he had to have some energy left to pack everything back in the van and drive us home.

I lit a cigarette, and went out to unlock pleasure toy. I stood in front of him for a couple of minutes, smoking, teasing him with my naked body. After sweating for me for several hours, he still couldn't touch me or touch himself. All he could do was kneel there and watch me smoke. I felt a twinge in my pussy thinking about how powerful that made me feel. I wondered how horny pleasure toy was after watching Jake and I play around most of the afternoon. With the stainless steel cock cage, I couldn't tell from looking.

I put the cigarette down on the ground and I unlocked pleasure toy's wrists and ankles. He collapsed on the ground. I picked up the cigarette and helped him crawl over to the oak trees. After some water and rest, he was able to stand up, get dressed, and pack up the van. I got dressed, and walked with Jake back to the van.

Pleasure toy honked and waved at the farmer as we passed the farmhouse again. Jake let me enjoy the trip home. All he wanted to do was squeeze my breasts, so when we got to the road I pulled my top off and let him have his fun while I watched the countryside go by. Pleasure toy got to watch us a little with the rearview mirror.

When we drove up to Jake's townhouse, I put my top back on and walked him to the door. He gave me a big kiss, and my breasts one last squeeze through my top. I walked back to the van, got in the front seat, and gave pleasure toy a huge kiss.

"What was that for?"

I smiled. "For the best picnic that a woman could have. For all the suffering you endured for me today."

We didn't say anything else on the drive home.

Pleasure toy unloaded the van, and went to bed. I was tired myself, but I rubbed aloe on pleasure toy's shoulders, back, and the back of his legs. I lay down on my side and he lay down next to me, his chest pressing into my back. What the hell, I thought. I took his hand and put it on my breast. He caressed my breast for 15 minutes until he fell asleep. He deserved every second.

I was the happiest woman in the world, and I enjoyed the feeling of pleasure toy's chest pressed against my back while I fell asleep.

chatbug
chatbug
446 Followers
12