Finding Tease and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
461 Followers

I felt hungry, so I directed Gilbert to make a brunch for us. I sat and watched him from the dining room table. He knew his way around the kitchen, although he had to find where I kept things. I felt so naughty watching a naked man cooking for me. I'd never spent so much non-sexual time naked with a man before, and it felt wonderful.

Gilbert made a ham and cheese omelet and buttered toast. He brought a plate for me and poured some orange juice for me. I waited for him to bring out his food and sit down before I started eating. The omelet was yummy, and I felt so relaxed.

After brunch, I went back to the sofa. Gilbert cleared the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. He poured me another cup of coffee, and brought it to me in the living room. We watched another movie. After the movie, I was surprised at how horny I felt, and I brought Gilbert upstairs again for more oral sex.

After Gilbert got me off, I felt like I needed a shower. I pulled Gilbert into the shower. I washed him off, and he rubbed soap all over my body. I thought why not, and handed him the shampoo and conditioner. It felt so fantastic to stand there and let someone else wash and condition my hair.

We dried each other off, and went back downstairs to watch a movie while my hair dried. Gilbert didn't mind the towel wrapped around my hair, and I didn't notice the cock cage poking my head at all.

After the movie was over, I brought Gilbert upstairs to watch me while I dressed. After I picked out my clothes, I told him, "While I'm out shopping, you will clean my apartment. If you do a good job, we'll kiss and cuddle, and afterwards, you can clean my pussy just like last night. If not, I will tie you to this chair, and you can watch while I play with myself with my Hitachi Magic Wand."

"Yes Heather, I will clean your apartment," Gilbert replied. I finished dressing, and left. While out, I wondered if Gilbert was cleaning my apartment. I didn't care whether he cleaned or not, but I was curious to find out if he would do what I said. I spent a few hours at the mall, but I didn't see any clothing or shoes I liked. I stopped and picked up a few groceries for the week, and headed home.

I was hungry, so I had Gilbert put the groceries away and prepare more chicken salad. I took a quick glace around the living room and dining room before I sat down. It looked like he cleaned and straightened, but I wanted to see what the rest of the apartment looked like.

Gilbert was more familiar with my kitchen, so the chicken salad didn't take long. We sat down and ate. I looked at my naked servant, and thought about how he still seemed eager to serve me, even though I was fully dressed.

After dinner, I decided to push Gilbert a bit. I went over to the sofa, and waited for him to straighten up the kitchen and come into the living room. Instead of having him sit on the sofa with me, I had him kneel in front of me, holding my ashtray and lighter. I sat on the sofa and read a couple of magazines while he knelt in front of me, lighting my cigarettes, and holding my ashtray. Since I was dressed, I wasn't sure if he enjoyed it as much as I did, but he obeyed me.

I decided it was time to do the apartment inspection. I walked into the kitchen, and saw that Gilbert had done a good job of cleaning. I had a quick thought to spill something on the floor, criticize him, and tie him to the chair. It felt wicked, but I knew that I'd be angry if someone did something whimsical like that to me.

I walked around the rest of the apartment, and it was evident that Gilbert had spent a lot of time cleaning and straightening. We went back into the bedroom, and I let him watch me get undressed.

We got into bed, and kissed and cuddled for a while. The time seemed to fly by. When I felt in the mood, I climbed on top of Gilbert in a 69 position. I was ready, and after a couple of minutes I had a pleasant orgasm. I rested for a while on his chest, and it felt great.

We got up and took a shower together. After drying each other off, we went back to bed and slept.

The next morning, Gilbert made us a nice brunch. After brunch, it was time for him to go home. I unlocked his cock cage, and his cock hardened nicely. For a moment, I was tempted to pull him back into the bedroom and play with it. I watched him get dressed, pack up his things, and leave.

I decided to spend some quality time with my Hitachi Magic Wand. I thought about how exciting it was that Gilbert wanted to serve my pussy and me as wave after wave swept over me.

The next day, I called Gilbert and told him that he had to find a better cock cage. We made plans for the next weekend, and decided that it was best if he came to stay with me again.

I tried not to think about the weekend while working, but my excitement was just too much. Time and time again, thoughts of Gilbert serving me interrupted my research. I felt so naughty thinking so much about the weekend. Finally, mercifully, the week ended.

I grinned like a cat when Gilbert arrived at my apartment. He showed me the new cock cage he'd ordered from JT's Stockroom. It was a solid metal cage, with a hinged metal ring that went behind the cock and balls. Brought together, the loops on the cage and ring met, and I could easily padlock the cage and ring together with my tiny luggage lock.

The weekend went just like the previous weekend, except I did tie Gilbert to the bedroom chair and make him watch me masturbate with my Hitachi Magic Wand. Looking over at him, watching his poor little cock try and expand in the metal cage, while I played with myself, led to three very satisfying orgasms. I felt wonderful and mean all at the same time.

The other mean thing I did was tie Gilbert to the bed and unlock the cock cage. Squirting some baby oil in my right hand, I slowly stroked his cock, wondering if he would come before I could stop. I needn't have worried. I could feel his orgasm building as I stroked, and stop before it erupted. I loved watch his body twitch each time I took my hand away from his cock.

Gilbert came and spent a few more weekends with me. I enjoyed his company on the weekends, but it took some time before I convinced myself that I should move in with him. I didn't want to take a chance on losing him by not making a commitment. He had the better job, and I thought it would be easy for me to find another legal assistant position in Washington DC.

I spent a couple of weekends at Gilbert's place just to make sure I could live there. I knew he was going to pamper me and make me a happy woman, but I wondered if he really wanted his cock locked up all the time.

I moved in with him on a Saturday morning. It took the whole weekend to get everything moved in and put away, so we didn't play at all.

On Monday, Gilbert had to get ready for work. He'd never left my apartment or his townhouse with his cock locked before. I locked the cock cage on, and watched him get dressed. After he got dressed, he stood and asked me, "Can you see it?"

I could barely see the lock through his pants, but I was looking for it. "It's visible, but just barely. It's up to you if you want to wear the cage to work."

"I'll give it a try."

"Great. Do you remember what I asked you to do?" I asked, smiling.

"You mean kissing your pussy good bye and good night?"

I grinned. "Yes." I walked with Gilbert to the door.

At the front door, Gilbert knelt down and kissed my pussy good bye. I felt very naughty standing with the front door open and my robe open. He got up, and left for work.

I'd decided that I would wait a week before looking for work. We weren't going to miss the money, and I wanted to get accustomed to his neighborhood. I found the grocery store about a mile away, and bought some items for dinner.

Since Gilbert was working and I was home, I cleaned up the townhouse and made dinner. Yes, he was supposed to pamper me, but I figured I'd be nice and he'd appreciate my efforts. Once I was working again, we would go back to his serving me.

I was right. Gilbert was very happy to see dinner. We sat and talked about our day while we ate. I was amazed at how long a commute he had, and thought about looking for a legal assistant position closer to home. As we were finishing dinner, I asked, "How was the cock cage?"

"No one noticed. At least no one said anything."

I grinned. "Great. You're going to keep wearing the cage, right?"

Gilbert smiled. "I hope so. I've never worn the cage more than a couple of days."

"Let me know if something's wrong, and I'll unlock you."

"Ok."

After dinner, Gilbert sat on the sofa and I lay in his lap. We watched some television, but I could tell that he was tired and we went to bed. We cuddled for a while. He kissed my pussy goodnight, and we went to sleep.

The next morning, I looked in the newspaper, and found a couple of law firms advertising. I made a few calls, and lined up an interview with Gordon, Feinblatt, Rothman, Hoffberger & Hollander, LLC in Baltimore the following Tuesday.

Our weekday evenings were uneventful. Gilbert remained in his cock cage. I was happy, as I planned something special for him Sunday afternoon. He remembered to kiss my pussy good bye and good night, which felt wild. We usually had time before we went to sleep for mouth-to-mouth kissing and cuddling. I enjoyed the relaxed intimacy with him without the pressure of sex.

We had time to play on Saturday, and Gilbert spent the day serving me. In addition to eating my pussy whenever I wanted it, I had him kneel by the sofa and hold my ashtray for me while I sat and read for a couple of hours. It was a nice break in the work routine for him and homemaking for me.

After lunch Sunday, I tied Gilbert to the bed. I slowly stroked his cock until I felt his orgasm, at which point I stopped to stretch my fingers. To get a glass of water. To take a cigarette break. I left the bedroom a couple of times to get a snack and to make him wonder when I would return.

I loved the way Gilbert twitched when I took my hand away from his cock. If I timed it just right, he thrusts his cock into the air, desperately trying to cum. Even though his thrusts seem involuntary, I enjoy the way his body exposes his frustration.

After several hours of teasing, I finally allowed Gilbert to cum. He didn't squirt much, but I could tell by his trembling that he had a nice orgasm. I let him clean himself before I locked him in the cock cage.

I teased Gilbert's cock whenever I wanted, but let him cum maybe two or three times a month. I alternated the days when I allowed him to cum, so he never knew which night was a lucky night.

Gilbert and I were living together for a couple of months before I decided that my breasts should be off limits to his touch, unless I gave him permission. Now, he wasn't grabbing them all the time, but he'd gotten into the habit of lying against my back and fondling them while we were cuddling. He wasn't happy when I told him of my decision, and it took a couple of times tied to the punishment chair before he realized I was serious.

The punishment chair is an old dining room chair with six horizontal slats in the back that Gilbert bought at a yard sale. He took out the upholstered seat and replaced it with a piece of 3/4 inch plywood. I thumb tacked coarse sandpaper to the plywood.


I would tell Gilbert to get undressed and sit on the chair. The sandpaper encouraged him to sit as still as possible. After I tied his ankles to the chair legs, I would step behind the chair and decide which horizontal slat I would tie his wrists to. If I just wanted him to sit, I would pick the lowest slat. If I wanted him to suffer, I would pick one of the higher slats, which put a strain on his arm and shoulder muscles.

After Gilbert was tied to the punishment chair, I would stand in front of him, and tell him why he was being punished, and how long he was being punished for. As an example, after I told him my breasts were off limits, an accidental brush of my breasts with his hand earned two hours on the punishment chair with his wrists tied to one of the upper horizontal slats.

I usually went downstairs while Gilbert was tied to the punishment chair. I had better things to do than watch him suffer, and my absence was part of his punishment. Needless to say, between the sandpaper and the muscle strain, I didn't have to punish him more than twice for the same infraction.

Gilbert became more attentive after I made my breasts off limits to his touch. Honestly, I'm pretty sure he missed fondling my breasts way more than he missed having intercourse with me. His breast fetish made walking around the house topless so much more enjoyable. I loved teasing him, letting him see what he could no longer touch.

I came up with a couple of games to tease Gilbert with his breast fetish.

In one game, I would tie Gilbert to the lounger, and straddle him. I let him lick my nipples while I blew cigarette smoke in his face. No matter how much I smoked, he seemed eager to lick my nipples and arouse me. Sometimes his licks would get me so worked up that I left him tied to the chair while I used the Hitachi magic wand to get off.

We played another fun game while watching TV. I sat on the edge of the sofa, while Gilbert sat behind me. He rubbed my shoulders and back while we watched TV. I would put a cigarette in my mouth, and Gilbert would have to light the cigarette without brushing his hand against my breasts. It made me grin every time I felt him press his chest against my back and reach way around me.

By the time we'd been living together six months, we were pretty settled into our routine. During the week, we'd play as time permitted. Usually, that meant Gilbert would eat my pussy and we would cuddle for a while before we went to sleep. Two or three times a week, I would tie him to the bed and tease his cock. Saturday was hit or miss, because we usually had to run errands and shop. Sunday was our scheduled play day, unless I had to work. I was happy with my life and I loved him, as I know he loved me, but something was missing.

I wanted to be fucked.

I wanted a man to want me, sexually.

Sure, Gilbert was fun to tease, and when we weren't playing, he was enjoyable company. But I knew that he wanted me as his tease bitch. I wanted a man to want me.

Gilbert mentioned in his profile that he would allow me to have other sexual partners. I wondered if he felt the same way now that we'd been living together.

I decided to ask him one evening as he knelt by the sofa holding my ashtray.

"Gilbert, your profile said I could have other sexual partners. Do you still feel that way?"

I could see his body tense for a moment before he relaxed. I'm sure I surprised him with my question.

"Yes Heather, you can have someone else if you want."

"Just one?" I teased. "What if I want several?"

Gilbert looked at me, trying to decide if I was teasing or serious. I let him think about my question for a while before I responded, "I don't have anyone in mind now, but I've been thinking about it. I miss fucking."

Gilbert looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry Heather, but I don't want to fuck."

I smiled. "I know. I don't want to fuck you either." I'm sure that hurt his ego, but it was true. "I want a man to want me. And now that I know you don't mind, I'll start looking."

At the time Gilbert and I had this conversation, I didn't have any guy in mind. I wasn't going to jump into bed with just any guy, but I kept my eyes open for an opportunity. Little did I know at the time that my opportunity would move into our neighborhood within a month.

One of the townhouses across the street went up for sale. I didn't think anything of it, until I saw the guy moving in. He wasn't handsome, but you could say that he had rugged good looks. I watched him carry his furniture and boxes inside from the rental truck. After a couple of hours, I decided to be a nice neighbor, and I brought him a couple of bottles of Heineken.

Most of his furniture was in his dining room, but he found a couple of dining room chairs and put them in the living room. He sat down and took a big gulp of the beer. "Thanks."

"You're welcome" I replied.

He looked me up and down, and I felt my body shiver. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Heather. What's yours?"

"Jake." He looked at my hands. "Are you married?"

Direct and to the point. I smiled. "I'm living with someone, but he's ok with me seeing other guys."

Jake laughed. "Not very good in bed, huh."

My first instinct was to defend Gilbert, but I decided that it would be better for me to let the comment pass. I shook my head yes.

"I thought so. Why do you stay with him?"

"Because I love him, he loves me, and we have wonderful times together."

Jake finished the first beer and opened the second bottle. "Outside the bedroom, right."

I smiled demurely. "Yes, outside the bedroom."

I sat quietly and watched Jake finish the second beer.

He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and grinned. "Thanks for the beer."

"You're welcome."

I bent over to pick up the empty beer bottles, and Jake squeezed my ass. As I stood up, Jake stood up, took me in his arm, and kissed me. I couldn't stop him with my hands full, and I didn't want to. He gave my breasts a firm squeeze through my t-shirt, and watched me walk out his door.

I waited a couple of days before I went over to see Jake again. He had his furniture arranged, but there were a few unopened boxes in the living room. I helped him unpack some of his boxes. He gave me a tour of his town home, which ended with his bedroom. After a few kisses, we were in his bed.

Jake started taking my clothes off. He wasn't as rough as I expected, but he was more straightforward than the men I left behind in Philadelphia. He put me on my hands and knees and pounded me until he came. At least he cuddled with me for a couple of minutes before he got up to go to the bathroom.

I gave Jake my phone number before I left. I told him I would come over whenever he called. With all of the control I had over Gilbert, it felt satisfying to give some control to Jake.

Jake called me once or twice a week in the evenings. It was fun to watch the touching expression on Gilbert's face when he heard me say hi to Jake. No matter what Gilbert and I were doing, I would stop and walk over to Jake's. I sometimes thought of Gilbert lying in bed, waiting for me to return, as Jake pounded me.

It took some calm coaxing, but over time I managed to get Jake to be gentler with me in bed. I enjoyed my evenings with Jake. I could relax, and not worry about being the teasing bitch that Gilbert wanted. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed being a teasing bitch, but it was nice to relax a couple of times a week. The fucking was great, too.

For the first time in my life, I had a man in my life that loved and worshiped me, and a man in my life that provided me with plenty of sexual pleasure. I was content.

As much as I tried to keep Jake and Gilbert separate, they both seemed to want more of me. Jake would make snide comments about dumping the loser and moving in with him. Gilbert was curious about Jake and I, but there wasn't much to tell. By keeping quiet, the mystery was more of a tease for Gilbert than the truth would ever be.

After a few months of struggling to keep Jake and Gilbert separate, I decided that it could be fun for me if I invited Jake to spend the weekend with Gilbert and I. I had visions of Gilbert being our servant, and his having to watch Jake and I being intimate. Now that would be a tease!

I brought up the idea one evening with Jake. We were cuddling after sex, and I wanted to gauge his reaction.

"Jake, I want to ask you something." I squeezed Jake's arm.

"What?"

"How would you like to spend a weekend with me at my place?"

chatbug
chatbug
461 Followers