Finding The Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers

"Please."

The word was only whispered but it caused her to jump. She lay still for a moment before deciding and when she nodded her head against his chest, he rose up and as she got on her arms and knees he put the four pillows between her flat belly and the bed. He was kissing along her back when she eased herself down, resting her hips on the pillows. He maneuvered between her open legs kissing at her buttocks, taking little sucking bites on both cheeks, high near the smooth, shapely curve of the back and low to the hot wet creases of her groins and after a time she felt him gently forcing her cheeks apart. She knew this signaled a long wait while he studied her puckering anus, so much like a flower, like a brown chrysanthemum next to the white satin of her nearly hairless skin. She would feel his breath on her, first panting, then blowing at her bud and she held her breath and waited for the first drop of spit. The tongue was soon to follow and when it touched her he would groan loudly and his tongue and lips would quickly reach a frenzy as he probed deeper and deeper and sucked harder and harder until his moans became cries and he exploded in his panties. The rest is what she looked forward to. She lay still and open, resting her head on her arms as he slowly and methodically licked her ass and pussy, sucking at her sweat and juices. She knew he was doing this for her and he would continue until she closed her legs to him.

As he lay back down beside her she snuggled into him again, bringing her lips to his breast and her hand to his panties, now soaked with cum. "Oh, mom, you're so wet. Can I? Please."

He caressed her face as she fondled the soft wetness of his flaccid sex and when she crawled up and straddled his enormous leg she slowly road on him, rubbing her wet pussy as she sucked on his breast. It had always just taken a minute or so.

They were exhausted now and when they shifted for sleep he leaned into her, just a little so she could feel his nipple on her lips. She would suck at it at night and in the morning her troubles would be gone.

He came to her every time she called ... every time but once. I have to go away for five weeks, he had said, with no more elaboration so when he phoned to say he was back, she told him to come over.

He had changed. When she asked to bath him he resisted, he would bathe later. Then he told her to wait five minutes before joining him in bed.

But he was ready for her when she got there, she could see it in his face, in his open arms and when she lifted the sheet she could smell the sweet sent of her mother and she eagerly snuggled next to him forcing her body into his fat, feeling it fold onto her, smothering her.

His arm was around her, as always and her legs were open, her pussy pushing into him. When she settled into the mattress and closed her eyes, her lips searched for the familiar nipple.

Suddenly, she sprang onto her knees and tore off the sheet. She took a quick look then stared at him. His kind face stretched in a broad smile but he said nothing. Nor did she. Instead, she lay back down beside him and snuggled into him again, forcing her body into his fat, feeling it fold on to her, smother her as her lips searched for the nipple.

She was sucking noisily and moaning while her pussy worked at his leg but after a few minutes she stopped, sat up, pulled down his panties, straddled him, eased his penis into her and looked down into his eyes, "Why?"

"Because there is nothing I wouldn't do for you."

She looked down at him and in pulling her body forward his penis fell from her and she kissed his lips, lingering, licking and biting him gently, then she shifted back down, sticking his sticky penis back into her. "They're beautiful."

"Not yet," he said, caressing her hips. "I have to go back once more to make them the size I want."

She bent down and kissed the stiff nipple on the wonderfully rounded breast. "You did this for me?"

"I can strap them down when I go to work and I can have them removed when you send me away."

She gently kisses and sucked at his nipple, then she pulled away and looked at him. "No. You will live her now. You will live with me. You will never have to take them out." She squirmed at his penis, feeling the hot cum gush into her then she lay on his chest, studying the breasts; they were so perfect, so much like the ones she remembered. Yes, just a little bigger, but only a little.

He was partially limp and easily dropped out of her when she got up and went to the closet. When she returned she had a green garbage bag in her hand and she emptied it on the bed. She had taken everything to the shelter but the bras and panties ... they were just too intimate. She selected the bra on the top and handed it to him with a smile.

He smiled back and sat up and when he put it on he couldn't get his hands behind him to do it up, so she helped him.

She was beside him when he stood in front of the mirror in his yellow panties and blue bra. She leaned her nakedness into him, snuggling into his fat, watching her finger disappear into the thick folds of his belly. "Oh, God mom, we'll be so happy."

tarkatony
tarkatony
254 Followers