Finding the Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coltrane
Coltrane
31 Followers

I found her some cut-off sweat-pants with a drawstring to wear with one of my t-shirts. She just grinned and said she was ready to work hard, really hard, she said.

Her eyes glistened in the dim light of my makeshift gym. We helped each other through sets of strength work, giving me the chance to admire her determination and body. She did lunges, dipping low, one arm rowing for her back, overhead presses for her shoulders. She was strolling around the gym, just looking, she said, as I finished up with some crunches on an inverted board.

“What’s this for?” she asked, holding up a large jar of Vasoline.

“For sparring,” I told her, “Even with headgear, some Vasoline on your face helps prevent cuts and scraps from gloves or equipment.”

A sly grin came over her face when she asked, “Ever use it for sometime else?”

I picked up a towel and walked closer to her. I reached out and drew her to me, our sweaty clothing pressing cool against each of us.

“Like what?” I asked, hugging her, kissing her along the side of her neck.

She reached up to kiss me tenderly before answering. “Would you like to use some to put your cock in my ass?” she whispered with her face pressed against mine.

Two, the conclusion

Two, she once told me, can become one during great sex.

I think I found out what she meant as she kissed me and untied the drawstring on her pants at the same time. He held the kiss and began to push my shorts down with her hands inside the waistband on each of my hips. My shorts fell to my feet as did hers.

She moved away from me then, smiling that sly smile, turned her back to me and pulled the t-shirt over her head. She was barefoot, not choosing to workout in her heels from the night before. I watched her settle onto the carpeted floor by the weight rack. She lay on her back, eyes on me as I untied my shoes and pulled them off, her nipples erect, her legs slightly spread with one knee up.

“Don’t forget the jar of Vasoline,” she told me. How could I, I wondered.

As my t-shirt came up and off I watched her hands move over her breasts and down between her legs. Her fingers played there, her fingertips touching perfectly with experience and abandon. Her clit responded under her touch. Her lips grew thicker and wet before my eyes.

I grabbed the jar of Vasoline and a thick leather striking pad before moving to her. I knelt between her spread legs and sat back to watch. She moved one finger into her pussy and then let it drag up and around her clit. As I watched I opened the jar and gather some lubricant on a finger. I spread it to warm it and reached out to her. I let the tip of the slick finger find her puckered ass as her hands worked on her pussy. The finger eased inside the tight ring as she groaned and grinning down to me.

“Good,” she smiled, “Very good.”

I let the finger in her ass move in and out slowly as she began to rub her clit from side to side, occasionally changing to circles, the fingers of her right hand flat and insistent. I could feel the tightness of her ass diminish, almost giving me a sign of welcome and acceptance. I let a second finger ease inside her ass alongside the first. The tight ring was visibly stretched, sexily hungry, her pussy lips were shining with her juices, her clit a thick button under the fleshy hood.

“I’m ready,” was all she said, her eyes closed, the sly smile still there.

My fingers eased out of her, the tight ring seeming to kiss the tips as they left. Those same fingers ran over the tip of my cock, gathered more lubricant and spread it over the head and shaft, then grasped my cock to deliver it to its destination.

I put her heels on my shoulders and used my hands on her hips to lift her and slide the leather pad under her lower back to hold her higher. She understood and let her hips rotate up to me, exposing herself for my cock. I eased closer to her and let the tip embrace her asshole before using gentle pressure to ease inside.

Her hand stopped moving on her pussy and her eyes opened to find mind, her look said, please, please, be careful. I was, holding her thighs in my hands, letting her ass adjust to me.

When her eyes closed again, and the smile returned, I eased closer and pushed, letting my cock slide inside her ass, the shaft gliding through the tight ring. Her hand resumed its work on her pussy and clit, one fingertip moving inside just as my cock pushed completely inside her ass. I held it there, my pubic hair pressing against the space between her pussy and her ass.

“Fuck me,” she murmured.

“Pardon?” I said with a smile.

“Fuck me, you bastard, jerk, tease, charmer, whatever,” she answered, still not opening her eyes.

Being one to always treat a lady according to her wishes, I began to stroke my cock in and out of her ass slowly. The feel of her grip on me was like nothing words describe, tight, hot, slick, all of that.

Her hand moved faster on her pussy and I tried to match the pace, fucking her ass faster and harder. Ugh, was all I could hear from her, her hips rising to take me, consume me.

“Damn it!” she shouted, her voice ringing against the basement walls, and she came, a finger sinking deep into her pussy, her lips pulling themselves in around the shaking finger. ‘Cum on me,” was the next thing I remember hearing.

I pulled my cock from her, stroking myself without any sense of how I looked or appeared. Her eyes opened then, her middle finger still deep inside her, watching me as my cock began to loose spatters of white cum into the air, the first of them arching up onto her abdomen, some of them hitting the back of her hand, some of them dripping onto her pussy.

I leaned forward, falling slowly, under control, until I was on top of her. I kissed her, kissing the sly smile.

“What do we do now?” I asked her, my breath not fully recovered.

She sighed, a deep sigh, and said, “I’d suggest something to eat. You like shrimp?”

...The End.

Coltrane
Coltrane
31 Followers
12