Finding The Mystery Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura eased her head back so that she could look into his eyes, "It's a first in another way."

"Is it? How?"

Her face creased in a lascivious grin, "First time we've been belly to belly with our skins not touching."

Calvin happily returned her grin, "Is there nothing we can do about that?"

Her head nodded slowly and deliberately, "There is, but we should make it another first. Oh, God, Calvin, I can't believe I'm here with you."

They kissed again, before Calvin said, "You can't know how I feel about finding you. How do we make another first?"

Her hand had dropped briefly to stroke over the bulge in his pants, and she sighed and said, "That first time I dropped my kimono myself."

Calvin nodded at the wall, "As shown in painting number one."

"Quite. Now, I want the change to be that you remove each article of my clothing, and touch whatever is revealed."

Calvin gave a shudder of anticipated pleasure. Delighted that she was as open as she had been five years ago. He put on a grouchy face as he said, "Oh, if you're going to insist." But already his eager fingers had unfastened three of her blouse buttons, Within seconds he was slipping it off her shoulders, stroking his hands over those wonderful curves, before reaching around for her bra fastening.

Laura had begun unfastening his shirt, and Calvin was happy to hear her moan as his fingers stroked over her bared breasts, as her bra fell away. She whispered, "They're not as big as you made them in picture two."

"They are exactly like that," Calvin replied proudly. "I'm a very good artist." And he bent to run his lips over her nipples, and his tongue around the areola. He felt her tremble, and he moved his hands under the waistband of her skirt.

Laura had pulled his shirt away and now peppered kisses all over his chest, while her fingers fumbled at the belt of his trousers.

Calvin could feel that, however large his erection had been a few moments ago, it was now twice that size, and his desire for her was rising by the second. Pushing her skirt downwards he encountered the waistband of her panties, so speeding things up, he took them down along with her skirt. Almost simultaneously he sensed his pants slipping downwards, and Laura's fingers pushed at his boxer shorts.

They were both completely naked at just about the same time, and Calvin laughed, "Dead heat."

Laura's finger closed tightly around his penis, and the thrill of that was exquisite, as he trailed his fingers along her labia, feeling the moisture already gathering there. And he heard her breath quickening.

"There's nothing dead about the heat in this beauty," she said, pulling on his penis lovingly. Then she gasped as his fingers ventured between her labia, and found her clitoris.

Calvin eased her away from him, so he could view the full length of her naked body. Every curve, every rise, every tingle of the skin was as he recalled, and deliberately he moved her backwards to the bed.

Willingly, with her excitement written all over her face, she lay back with her legs spread. He lay over her, and she reached for the hardness of his penis. As her fingers closed around it, and she drew it between her thighs he grunted, "Laura, I hope you don't want me to hold back and not come". Calvin normally proud of his staying power, knew that this was a different situation.

She looked up from clouded eyes, and hissed, "God, Calvin, it's been five years for me. Do you have any idea what a frustrated libido is like? If you hold back I'll kill you. I want all of it now. Right now. I'm nearly coming already. " And she was pulling his penis frantically towards her entry .

His erection placed at that secret mouth, Calvin could not resist a vigorous heave of his hips, which sent his penis coursing deep into Laura, causing her to gurgle incomprehensibly, Then her own hips were rising to meet his next thrust, which rode him up to her cervix and he feared he was going to have a new experience, premature ejaculation. He had allowed himself to become so steamed up at the prospect of possessing this dream lady once again.

Laura saved him from that embarrassment as her vaginal muscles hauled at him and her hips heaved faster to match his own pace. " Do it, Give it to me. Oh, God, I've waited so---Calvin, I'm com----" Her voice crumbled into a gargled screech as her orgasm hit her, and her head shook , her body heaved, her thighs clasped and opened around him.

Calvin was so relieved to feel the desperation in her, and he was no more than five seconds behind her as, with one final lunge, he felt his penis head strike up against her cervix and he was pumping his fluids deep, deep into her, drawing more cries of delight. His lips tried hard to kiss her, but her frantic movements prevented that, so his gasping mouth played and sucked over her warm vibrant breasts

Holding her close, the length of his body against hers, skin on skin, Calvin slowly cooled. Laura was lying, with her eyes closed, still panting slightly through lovely parted lips

Not for the first time, Calvin was thinking of the magical qualities of this whole situation, and the circumstances that had drawn back the curtains for it to happen. What if the plump model had succumbed to him? He would never have taken that walk. And if he had not been in the market, on that spot, at that time, he might never have known she wasn't too far away."

"What are you thinking?" Laura's voice was still a little breathless.

Calvin told her, adding, "Fate, pure fate."

"Stupidity. My sheer stupidity." She sat up and looked down at him, her hand stroking his chest. "Why did I run away like that? When you had just brought me back to life?"

"We're here now. Let's be thankful."

"I need to wash myself down," she told him.

"A bath?"

"Sounds good."

Within minutes Calvin was lying back in the warm sudsy water of his corner bath, and Laura lay between his parted thighs, with her back against his chest, She sighed as Calvin's hands soaped down over her breasts, down over her belly, and his fingers glided to part her labia and touch her clitoris.

Laura reached behind her to gently grasp his almost limp penis. "Is he so tired?" she chuckled.

"You killed him."

"But I can give him the kiss of life—I did it once before."

Without any further words they climbed out of the bath, picked up large towels and began drying each other. Further intimate touches were involved, but shielded by the towels. When the were both dried, and still standing in the bathroom, Laura dropped to her knees, and took his almost limp penis into her mouth, and treated it just the way she had in the dunes, her tongue lavishing eager licks all around it, probing at the tiny outlet in the head.

While throwing his head back at the pleasure of it, a random thought troubled him, and he knew he would seek to open it out with Laura very soon. For now he reached down, placed his hands on her shoulders, and said, "Shouldn't we try to make it to the bed?"

Laura looked up at him, and despite the light weight penis resting slackly on her lower lip still managed to ask, "Don't you like it?"

Calvin gave her the kind of smile which, he hoped would tell her what he was saying was a total lie, and he said, "No, it's disgusting."

She laughed, and stood up, "Okay, I've let floppy go. He might get over excited."

Standing in closer to her, Calvin, put one arm behind her knees, swept her up and carried her to the bed, where carefully and with great care he laid her on her back. Looking into her face, which frowned in curiosity at the deliberateness of his actions, he spread her legs apart, as they trailed over the side of the bed. Then kneeling on the floor, he slid his hands up her legs, along the super smooth of her inner thighs, and over the bump of her dark haired pudenda. He continued their glide up, reaching for her breasts, and that manoeuvre drew his face directly over her loosely closed labia.

Now with his hands providing a million different caresses to her breasts, he lowered his lips to the dark haired labia, ran his tongue back and forward along its length, before allowing it to push between those lips of promise. Laura's little squeals were a delight to his ears.

His tongue found her clitoris. He'd a fair idea that it would already be up and ready, and it was. Briefly he closed his lips around it and sucked tenderly on it, before sliding his tongue to her portals of heaven. He stuck his tongue way out to jab at her most tender part, and as she jerked, he felt his penis rising against the calf of her leg.

She had felt it too, and her hand came down to touch his head, her voice coming on a shudder, "That's what I want, Calvin. Up inside me. Your tongue will take me, if you do any more of that."

Keen to please her Calvin pulled himself up alongside her, and she closed her fingers around his hard penis. "Can you play it inside me, without coming? Like we did in the dunes."

For a brief second Calvin's mind seized, there it was again, that misdirected sense. He would continue now, give her what she wanted but then he had to clarify something. Laura was trying to pull his erection between her legs, and he had no argument with that. Using it inside her without coming might be a challenge.

His penis head rested at her vaginal opening, and he felt Laura try to snuggle down on to it. He pushed, and it slid into her with such ease that she grunted her appreciation. Upwards until it struck the obstruction of her cervix, then slowly back, as her hips tried to match his rhythm.

Several forward strokes, and suddenly she twisted as he made a draw back and his penis came free. Instantly she bent to it, taking it into her mouth, despite her fluids layering it. She sucked on it with great tenderness. It was so joyful that he had to warn her about his promise not to come.

As she released him she murmured, "Sometime, I'll swallow whatever you have for me."

As he slid his penis back up into her inner sanctum, Calvin's heart was pounding with a sense of delight. Laura's comment put her thinking on the same path as his. "Lie still with it inside me," Laura pleaded. " I just love that sensation alone. Not aiming anywhere for a while, just being together, with that ultimate sense of closeness."

Calvin did not mind that kind of action, and would have to admit the truth of what she said. His just being inside her, without the ubiquitous desperation that came with the pounding, was so stimulating.

Then her words came again, "That's so good, Calvin. May I be selfish and ask you to finish it now. Lift me to where only you can."

Their movements became mutual, her hips lifted up as he thrust forward, all the time the pace and the pressure was increasing. Twice she circled her hips and it felt that she was able to roll his penis inside her. The tremors in his scrotum signalled how close he was, and he tuned in to the sound she was making and the eagerness of her thrusts. It had to be right. He so wanted them to break through the rapturous barrier together.

"Oh, yes, Calvin," came from her and her head began swinging from side to side. He pushed more strongly and deeper into her, reaching for her very centre. She was whimpering, and if she was trying to say something it came out as a breathless garbling. Another thrust and she cried out and then it was all heaving, twisting, grunting, as his dam burst into her. Her nails raked across his back as she twisted in a wonderful kind of agony.

They lay silently triumphant for a long time, after exchanging brief words of gratitude. Then Calvin hoped he could find the right words to say in connection with what had been passing through his mind.

"Laura, can you remember what you said as you took your mouth away from down there?"

"About swallowing you? You want me to now." She sat up.

He laughed at her haste, "No, but you broke into my own thoughts. All the time we're talking about what happened five years ago. And I don't want you to think I'm pushing things here, but, although the dunes will always live in our memories, I would like to think we could talk more about tomorrows. Do you believe we could have tomorrows together?"

She kissed him very gently, "If I didn't hope for that, you wouldn't have got near my body." She snuggled close to him, "Tell me---tell me about our tomorrows." The look on her face at that moment would live with him forever.

"Well, I want to have a big house, with plenty of rooms. I want it to have plenty of land, we can walk in."

"And a big, big garden. I haven't told you I love gardening."

"I will keep painting, you can go on writing, but only if you want to."

Laura's face put on a mock severity, "And what about all these models."

"You will be my model. I'll paint you in all aspects of your being."

"Naked?"

"I said, all aspects. I want to catch you laughing, see you serious, the studious look you must have when you're writing something, the seductive smile you give me, the wildness of your expression at the moment of orgasm. All of that. Then, yes, your body, fully clothed or naked , ready for a passionate embrace, looking graceful, running, maybe gardening. And then what I'll do.---"

"What will you do?" she asked eagerly, all caught up in his enthusiasm.

"In our big house there will be a big bedroom, with a big bed, an extra strong bed—"

Calvin shivered at the sound of her delicate laugh when he said that, before he went on, "And on the wall opposite the bed, just like here I'll hang all the paintings of you that most appeal to me."

"Yes, oh, yes," she said gleefully, "and when you wake up before I do, you can lie and look at those paintings so that when I wake up--" Her fingers stroked lovingly along his limp penis,"—you'll be roused and all ready to come into me."

"You'll be making an old man of me before my time," he laughed.

Calvin, aged 87, lay back on the pillows, looking at the pictures he had promised her that now decorated the wall. A single tear ran on his cheek. "No, Laura, my love, I was wrong. From our first dreamlike meeting, you kept me young , time and time again."