Finding The Right Woman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

My family showed up. I remember dad saying how happy he was for me. Dad was a man of very few words. My brother told me how pretty Angel was.

"I've never seen a pregnant woman who looked so nice," said my brother.

Sue was the one that surprised me. "I told you in the beginning that if you two were meant to be that it would happen. God gave you this woman. Remember it's for better or for worse, from this day forward. You love her with all your heart and forget her past. Never, and I mean never dwell on it."

I had never told her of Angel's past. It made me feel almost eerie.

I was on crutches and Angel looked beautiful. Of course I've never seen her look any other way. A few of the hospital staff attended. My nurses Marie and Nancy made sure they would be there. They nursed me to health from the day I arrived at the hospital.

After our short ceremony we went to the hospital cafeteria for cake. Angel and I weren't going on a honeymoon. The baby could come anytime and we were happy to just be together. After we said our thank you to everyone we went to our house.

We decided to live on the Indiana, Ohio border. It was less than two hours from my parents and my job. My employers required me to come in at least once a week and of course for special meetings. Other than that I could work out of the home. Angel had a half hour commute to the hospital and twenty minutes from her mom's place.

After the baby was born Angel was going to take a few weeks off. After that her mom was going to watch the baby while we worked.

We probably looked like a sight leaving the hospital. Angel with her extended belly and me on crutches. We didn't care; we were happy. Our families all stopped over and visited for awhile at our house.

While everyone was talking and enjoying themselves Angel asked me into the bedroom.

"I have something for you, Jim." She handed me an envelope.

"Another letter?" I asked.

"Sort of," said Angel. "I didn't write it but I want you to see it."

I was reading this letter. It was about DNA. "What is this, Angel?"

"Jim, I knew the baby is yours. I had not had sexual relations with any man for over three weeks before I met you and of course no one since. There is a special fetus test that can be done now to get the DNA of an unborn child. I talked with my gynecologist and had it done.

"It doesn't hurt the baby although the baby kicked me when the doctor stuck the needle in me. As you can see the odds of the baby being yours is 99.999%. Nancy had gotten your DNA through normal channels after I asked her."

"Angel, I believed you when you told me he was mine," I said.

"Honey, you wanted to believe he was yours. Without this test, there would always have been a doubt. It's just human nature. Now you have it in writing that little Jimmy will be your son."

"This letter is dated three weeks ago. Why did you wait so long to give it to me?"

"Because I wanted you to marry me because you truly loved me. Not because you just wanted to do the right thing, because I was possibly carrying your child. Which is what I would have had to wonder about if you knew about the baby ahead of time. Now neither of us has any doubts. I love you, Mr. James Jones."

"...and I love you, Mrs. James Jones and mother of my child."

We walked back into the living room together. Sue looked over at me and then smiled at Angel who smiled back at her.

I wanted to tell everyone who I know wondered if the baby was mine, "Hey! It's my baby! I just want to make sure you all know that," but I didn't want anyone to think I might have had doubts. I know it was on people's minds. Let's face it, people gossip about the negative. Angel and I were apart for six months. No one really knew that we knew each other and Angel shows up pregnant.

Angel was right. I wanted to believe the baby was mine but our minds don't work that way. Believing and knowing for sure aren't the same thing. Now I knew for sure. I hoped that if it wasn't mine that I would have been man enough to accept it and raise it as my own. Deep down I thought I would probably have the DNA done later. I truly loved Angel and didn't know how I could live without her.

A little while later Sue asked me to come on the front porch with her. She told me she wanted to have a word with me. I wanted to talk to her too. I needed to know how she seemed to figure so much out.

Sue started first. "So, little brother, congratulations on both your marriage and finding out the baby is truly yours."

"Sue, how did you know? Every since the first day at the hospital that you met Angel I could tell you knew something."

"I have a degree in personnel. I can read faces. It's kind of a gift, I guess. Remember when you told me you missed a woman and couldn't find her? No man falls for a woman and doesn't get her name and number. Sure, maybe for one day but you spent nearly a week with this woman and not even get her number? No way, there had to be a reason for you not knowing and, besides, you never gave her your number either. To me that spelled out escort service.

"Then at the hospital when you told Mom that you won her as a prize, again you used the words escort service. Most men wouldn't have said that. It would have been more like, 'I won her in a raffle,' or even something like, "She was a hooker, or woman of the night." I know it would have been more vulgar but more in a joking manner. I was sure you were telling the truth. Besides, while you were talking I was looking at Angel. Her face told me you were telling the truth. She looked down at the time."

"So how did you know about the DNA letter?"

"On one of our visits to see you I had a talk with Angel. She told me the whole story about her past and about meeting you."

"Why would she do such a thing? I'm sure she didn't want anyone to know."

"I asked her. You are my little brother after all and I wanted to make sure you were doing the right thing. Let me explain before you blow a head casket.

"When I was in college I tried being an escort for less than a month."

"What? You? My big sister? I can't believe it. You didn't need the money; you had a full ride scholarship," I replied.

"Jim, most students who are away from home for the first time do stupid things. Knowing you, I'm sure you did too. I used to read about the exciting life of escort girls usually portrayed in movies. I was young and stupid and decided to try it and besides I thought I could pick up some extra bucks. We can all use extra money when we're in school.

"It was the worst experience of my life. Most men were older and they seemed to degrade women. I liked sex but they treated me like a second class citizen. I actually got beat up one time and decided I had had enough. I quit. Thank God, I didn't need the money to get through school.

"The only women who seemed to stay in the business were drug addicts or sexual deviates. So when I figured Angel was an escort, I was worried and went to talk to her.

"Jim, Angel is the most remarkable woman I have ever met. She told me how she hated her life but did it out of necessity. She never took drugs and spent her free time with her family. She fell in love with you but said she wasn't sure if you could live with her past.

"She told me she was getting that DNA test done so you wouldn't have any doubts. I'm telling you right now that if you ever degrade her in anyway, I'll kick your ass myself. Seriously, she is very special and I can see why all her friends feel the way they do about her. I know I could never have gone through what she did and be the nice, kind, considerate person she is.

"By the way, we never had this discussion and you forget about my past as well," smiled my big sister.

After everyone left I hobbled over to the bed and waited for Angel. She came in wearing only pajama tops that went to the top of her thighs. She smiled at me.

I looked at her and said, "I can't wait for the baby to arrive so I can make love to you."

"What do you mean wait? This is my wedding night. I'm not waiting for anything," smiled Angel.

She got up and pulled my cock out of my briefs. The minute she touched it, it became hard. She straddled my legs making sure not to be on my broken one and told me to give her a hand. She could hardly reach under her belly to insert my cock.

I didn't hesitate grabbing my cock while she slowly lowered herself down.

"This won't hurt the baby, will it?" I asked.

"No, Sweetheart, the baby will be fine," said Angel. She was moving up and down slowly as I watched our joint juices running down my cock. It felt so great.

I rubbed her belly while she rode my cock. She told me how good it felt both being rubbed and fucked at the same time. She told me she was ready to climax and she pushed down and I held on to her hips as we came at the same time.

When we finished Angel said, "Hell with the mess, I'll clean it up tomorrow. I'm too tired," as she cuddled up to me and we both had a good night's sleep.

We continued to have sex most every night. I even did Angel orally but I had to make sure she didn't smother me seeing she had to lower herself down to me.

---------------

It was a little less than a month later when we made the trip to the hospital. They had birthing rooms where a woman was admitted and everything took place in that room. Me and our two moms were in the room for the delivery. Angel did great. When the baby arrived I was asked to cut the umbilical cord, which I did.

The nurse then took little Jimmy to the table and cleaned him up and measured and weighed him. She then brought the baby over to me wrapped in a blue blanket, while I sat in a chair next to Angel. I held my new born son in my arms. I couldn't help but have tears of joy in my eyes.

The nurse then took Jimmy and handed him to Angel. I remember the doctor saying that it was one beautiful baby. Our moms went out to tell the rest of our relatives and friends who were in the waiting room. Then we heard over the loudspeaker.

"Your attention please. We'd like to announce the arrival of Jimmy Henry Jones. He is the son of proud parents, Jim and our own Angel Jones."

Everyone was smiling. I recognized the voice as being Marie, our nurse and friend.

A couple of days later Angel and Jimmy were released from the hospital and we started our family life together.

Epilogue:

It's been ten years since the birth of Jimmy. Life has been great. We never bring up our past except in jest. Angel to me is the perfect mother and wife.

Angel's stepfather had passed away two years ago. Mother Mary knew he wasn't doing well and of course he was quite a bit older than her. She is doing fine. She says watching her three grandchildren more than keeps her busy. They are her life as well as ours. Angel's Aunt Bess and her family have moved back to Indiana and lives close to her sister Mary.

I forgot to mention that Jimmy has twin sisters who were born two years after him. He is the protective big brother. He may tease his sisters but no one else is allowed to. We are truly a happy family.

My family is doing fine. They come and visit often or we go and see them. My sister Sue and Angel are the best of friends.

Angel's mother suggested that we take a honeymoon even if it is ten years late. She would watch the kids for us. We decided to do it and head to Hawaii for a week. Angel had only one request.

"Jim, can we go as girlfriend and boyfriend instead of husband and wife. I think when people are dating they don't take each other for granted as much and I loved the first time we were together."

"Sounds fine with me. It was a date that I'll never forget either."

Angel and I were sitting on the couch with the three kids watching American Idol. One of the finalist was singing Angel's favorite song, 'Over the Rainbow'. I watched as Angel sang along to it. When it got to her favorite part, I saw her eyes tear up. Of course when I see that happen, my eyes do the same. Here's her favorite part:

"Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high There's a land that I heard of, once in a lullaby. Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true."

In closing I would like to say that I have grown-up and matured. The old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" makes a lot of sense. Apply it to "Don't judge everyone because of their past."

You might find that once you start reading that book that it just might change your life. It did mine.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers
12