Finding Time 02

Story Info
Making Progress
10.3k words
4.74
7.5k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding Time

Chapter Two

Making progress

Midway through the afternoon I got a call that I had another delivery, a small parcel this time. That had to be the new camera mounts, with the students still using the Tunnel and us busy with the globes I put off collecting them until tomorrow.

I planned to finish at four, giving me time to shop for the crab linguine I was planning to prepare. I was also adding in plenty of time to tidy the bedsit and have a shower.

The students were a little relieved I think, when I came to shut them down, though they were still talking excitedly about the scenes they'd witnessed as they walked off and left us to shut it down and lock up.

I dropped Sally off at her place then went to the supermarket to by the ingredients. I bought the condoms separately at the in-store chemist before paying for the food, feeling a little school-boyish as I stuffed them into my pocket.

I cleaned up then showered, leaving me plenty of time to contemplate the evening ahead. Half-hour before I was due to pick her up, I laid out the ingredients and set a pan of water to simmer.

Sally was ready and waiting with her bottle of wine. She wore a mid length pleated skirt, a dark blue sleeveless top and a pair of four inch stilettos. As she got in, I caught the fragrance of her perfume and noticed she was wearing makeup, or at least foundation.

She leaned over and gave me a quick kiss before belting up for the drive to my home. I started the cooking while she looked over my shoulder, her hands on my hips or around my waist if I stood still, long enough.

The conversation over dinner strayed from topic to topic, one being embarrassing moments that we hoped people would never see while aware that there were people looking on who already might know my deepest darkest secrets.

The thought that my life was going to be scrutinised was always with me. I wasn't letting it shape my life, but it was subtly influencing my actions. I had the natural impulse to show my nice side.

We cleared away the dishes and the she poured out the last of the wine while I put some music on. She sat on my lap while we finished the wine and cuddled together. I put the empty cups aside and turned the lights off.

With just the glow of the laptop lighting the room, I took her hand and led her to the bed. We kissed, and then started undressing each other. I had to stop her to lift her top off after I found the short zipper at the back. She giggled as she struggled to free my shaft when she pulled my shorts down.

When we were naked, I pulled the covers back to let her get in first, then slipped in beside her as she held the covers up. We kissed as we came together, our arms wrapping around each other as our lips met.

Anticipation fuelled my excitement as I held her; Sally was more than I'd expected, intelligent, attractive, liberated. I wanted to make this special for her, to make her want me, like I wanted her.

When we broke the kiss, she nuzzled at my neck before asking, "Have you got the condoms?"

"Yes, under the pillow."

I flipped my arm up and slid my hand under. I'd put one at either end in case she was the one to retrieve it, the other was in case, who knows, the first one might break going on or I might get seconds, as well.

She took it from me, ripping the foil open. I pulled the covers down, letting it stand erect. She swivelled, her free hand grasping my shaft. It took her scant seconds to roll it down.

She held the bottom and gave it a couple of tentative strokes before releasing me and pulling the covers back over us. As she snuggled up to me, her hand slipped back down to grasp my shaft.

I lifted her over on top of me, my arms loosening to slip to her waist as she arched back to rest on her elbows. I let my hands slip to the cushioned firmness of her ass and urged her up, feeling the scratchiness of her pubes as she moved.

I craned my head and tried to lick at where it thought her nipple should be. She shifted as the tip of my tongue brushed over her areola, turning to put her nipple onto my probing tongue.

It was a delightful feeling as it hardened while I sucked and stroked it with my tongue tip. While I sucked, my fingers were trailing up and down her spine and her hands were massaging my shoulders.

She eagerly twisted to proffer her other breast, the nipple already firm as I found it with my tongue. I heard a few soft moans as that nipple hardened and then I felt her give a slight shiver.

She pushed herself up and slipped to my side then holding my arm to urge me over she lay on her back. As she settled, my tongue continued its assault on her nipple, with my finger and thumb leading the attack on the other.

Her knee wormed its way under mine and eased me over, squeezing my stiff shaft against her hip as my thigh slipped between hers. Her hands caressed my head as she pressed it against her breast, her breathing starting to sound shallow between the soft moans.

I slipped my hand to the side of her, holding my weight as I lifted my other leg and brought it over hers. As I did, she drew her knees up and lifted her hips to trap my shaft with her hairy pussy.

Her hand snaked down to grasp my helmet before mine could get there and she started rubbing it against her clit. I held myself still as the sensations sent thrills through me. When she paused, I pushed myself up on my knees, one hand slipping down to take control of my cock.

I eased myself forward again, guiding my helmet through her folds until it found her tunnel. I pushed in slowly, wanting her to enjoy the sensation of it filling her as I was enjoying the feeling of her tight tunnel squeezing and thrilling me.

I felt her hands curled around my head as she gave a long soft groan, her fingers pressing in on my scalp as I bent my head to kiss her. There was passion in the meeting of our lips, our tongues entwining as our lips crushed together.

The passion grew as I began to swing my hips, her eyes screwed tight as her face contorted with pleasure. She was soon moaning, with her hands slipping to my shoulders as I upped the pace.

I could feel her fingers digging in as she let out a longer groan, her legs curling in till her feet lay on my sides. My wish was to climax with her but it was just as good having her cum first, it was a highlighted point in most of the instructional books and videos I had seen.

Her moans had turned into cries and gasps and then a shriek as she shuddered and bucked. I had to pause, buried to the hilt before half a dozen more strokes saw me to my climax as well.

I hung, gasping above her as soft sighs punctuated her panting. I was a little worried about the condom slipping off as I shrank, as it was, it was her reaching up to hug me that let it slip out.

I slipped my hands under her shoulders and rolled us over to let her lay on top of me. She pulled the covers straight before snuggling in, her head on the pillow and one arm looped around my neck.

I was wrapped in a happy glow, I had all that I could want for the moment and Sally was the cherry on the cake, with her by my side, I felt complete. I hoped our relationship would survive the coming turmoil that I was about to inflict on the world.

As she dozed, I rolled with her to lay her by my side. Rolling back, I removed the condom and eased myself out of the bed to drop it in the rubbish bin. She filled my thoughts; I wanted her to move in with me, we could find a bigger place as soon as I was promoted.

I slipped back into the bed, disturbing her as I snuggled up. She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed. Ten minutes later, I was grateful for the spare condom as we made love for a second time.

She grumbled at the disturbance when I wriggled free of her arms to dump the soiled condom but warmly welcomed me back when I slipped back in next to her. We slept with me spooning her and woke with her cuddled up to my side, her leg lying across my thighs.

If I'd have had another condom under the pillow she would have woken to me seducing her with kisses and hugs, but as I had left the rest of the packet in the desk drawer, I let her sleep on.

I lay quietly, thinking through what I needed to do in the days ahead. It would be nice if the new frequency generators arrived; I could start putting together the new Tunnels and make one history professor happy.

We had the rest of the globes to finish. I had to make the target as well, a particle of iron dust mounted on a polycarbonate spike. We would have to use a micro-manipulator for that which meant taking them over to the engineering block.

She woke naturally, giving me a big grin when she opened her eyes. I smiled back, my arm tightening around her.

"Morning," I whispered as I leaned in to kiss her.

"Mm." Was all she could reply before our lips met.

My cock took immediate interest, twitching and starting to thicken.

"What time is it?" she asked when I broke the kiss.

"Early yet, my alarm hasn't gone off," I answered.

"Good, I need to get changed, will you drive me home?"

"Yes, if you want. Time for coffee first?" I asked as I pulled my arm from under her.

She sat up, the cover falling from her. I got my first good look at her breasts; her nipples were big brown buttons that seemed outsized with her small areolas. They looked so delicious I wanted to suck them.

I rolled to the edge and swung around to sit up and stretch. She gave me as kiss on my shoulder as she clambered off. I watched her, my cock twitching, as she bent to pick her clothes up from the floor, she was like a dream come true.

I sighed and stood to collect my clothes, dressing quickly to catch up to her. I dutifully drove her home and we talked about what we were going to do that day on the way there. On the way back, I wondered if our lovemaking had been 'good' for her. I thought I had done well; I'd made sure she'd had an orgasm.

I made myself coffee before I headed for the shower, then I had breakfast. I drove to the department; I was going to need my car to take the globes over to engineering later. On the way past the porters lodge, I picked up the new camera mounts.

I had one about half way fitted when Sally turned up, she helped and then tested it out while I logged on and dealt with my emails. I wasn't surprised to find I had a few history departments wanting to talk to me, for those I created a new folder.

I got the good news that the generators had arrived and took Sally with me to collect them. As soon as I got back, I packed up the globes we had ready and took them to the car. Sally came with me, helping me complete two before we stopped for a hurried dinner.

During dinner, I decided to take the two we had built and test them in our machine just to make sure. We went and collected them, leaving the rest for later and returned to my lab. There I swapped out the old one and installed the new.

Everything worked as it should. It was time to call our history prof and tell him the good news. I used my own phone and, failing to contain his excitement, he insisted on coming over.

He'd had his telescope mount delivered and fitted this morning and was more than delighted to have a working model so soon. Sally and I helped some students set it up and align the camera, spending an hour till we had it up and running.

I left Sally showing them how to use it and drove back to the lab. I was excited to get the first Tunnel out there, it had its disadvantages, the right sort of pressure could still see it closed down but it was a start.

I'd like to get the next one into totally independent hands. I had only a few candidates so far, the Red Cross, the War Crimes Tribunal. There were lots of agencies in the second tier, but their allegiances were questionable.

When I got back to the lab, I put the matter aside as I wondered when Emily would have the prototype ready. That was the next step along with the software Alan was writing. It would make the machine much easier to use.

Sally came bursting in, excitement filling her face as she rushed over to me. I stood as she entered, catching her in my arms. "One of the professors wants to use my Mars program; I said I'd ask you."

"Yes," I replied. "You'll have to show him how to use it though; I'm going to be tied up finishing the construction."

"Oh, I was hoping to hang with you. I'll show her how it works then come and join you if that's alright," she answered.

"Yes, okay, I've got one more globe to complete, and then I'll be over at the Engineering block installing the targets."

She loosened her arms and leaned back. "I'd better get on the phone then and invite her over."

"Go on then," I said as I released her. "I'll get on with building the globe."

I bent forward and brushed my lips across hers. "See you later."

I strolled happily to my office and set to work finishing the last globe. When this was done, I could take it over to engineering and finish fitting the targets to them all. As soon as I got the frequency generators, I'd have to decide who was going to get them.

I had a feeling I was going to have to overcome a certain amount of disbelief and suspicions of fraud, especially if I was going to try to use an unofficial approach. I was going to use people like George and the Head of Astronomy as a referees along with my own position to back my claims up.

Sally joined me as I was putting the finishing touches to the globe, walking quietly over to stand behind me while I waited for the glue to dry. I put it carefully into the box and turned to her.

"Right, let's get this over to the engineering department and finish up over there."

She straightened up as I stood and led the way to the door. We grabbed a couple of cold soft drinks on the way and we worked until early evening making and fitting the target pieces to the remaining ones.

I loaded them all into the car, feeling relieved that I had the cores I needed to build the half dozen machines. My tummy reminded me it was still waiting to be fed as I climbed into the driver's seat. I turned to Sally.

"I'm starving; do you fancy a bite to eat?"

"Don't you want to get them back to the lab first?" she asked.

"No, they're as safe with me as back in the lab."

"Okay then, I'll leave the choice to you tonight. What's your favourite food?"

"I know a good Chinese take away. They do an excellent sweet and sour chicken," I answered.

We talked about her project on the way, one of the universities had replied, curious to know more. She'd written back telling them more of our first venture.

Sally ordered duck with honey glaze while I had my favourite chicken dish. The wait was a short one and we were soon on the way back to my place. For safety's sake, I took the globes upstairs rather than leave them in the car overnight.

Sally had good news for us when she turned her phone on. There was a text from Emily, she had three boards printed and etched and Alan had delivered the program.

I had Sally phone her to get a full account, while I laid out the food on the floor next to the bed and sat down. Emily had the components ready and would be fitting them tomorrow. I could collect the prototype late afternoon after she tested its performance against the design parameters and submitted the results to her professor.

Sally was enthusiastic as I by the news, eyes wide as she excitedly repeated Emily's words. Though it would be premature, I felt like celebrating, by tomorrow night I'd hopefully have it calibrated and ready to demonstrate.

As we ate, my mind was filled with imagining the integrated setup and the increased operability and precision that we'd get.

"Mm, this is delicious," Sally remarked as she spread the last of the sauce over the remaining noodles.

"Mm, I know. It's the best for miles around," I replied.

"I'd add it to my list except it's too far away," she added.

"Yes, I remember student life, not that I'm that much better off now."

We fell silent again till she finished and started to clear away the cartons and trays.

"What shall we do now?" she asked as she stood.

"Not a lot, shall I put some music on?" I asked standing and picking up the bag of rubbish.

"Mm yes-, something soft and slow," she replied as she turned to the bed.

"Coffee?" I asked, turning to her as the music started playing.

"Yes please," she answered, as she sat.

I walked over to my little kitchen, filled the kettle, and turned it on. She sat propped up against the headboard, pillow behind her back when I turned after setting out the cups.

"Now comes the daring part, going public," I said as I leaned back against the counter. "I'm thinking of giving Tunnels to the Red Cross and The War Crimes Tribunal. I'd like to see the rest in independent hands, organisations that are big enough to resist political pressure."

"I'd bring the tabloids in, set up a demo and play up the time travel aspect; you could even have George by your side in his official capacity as Dean of the History Faculty."

"No, not yet. I want to have untouchable Tunnels out there before I go that public. Who would you give one to?"

"How about the Smithsonian, or the Natural History museum," she replied, as I turned to the boiling kettle.

I considered the suggestion for a moment as I poured. "Mm, I'll take those under consideration. They're both embedded in the system, too much patronage to be really independent."

"There's got to be some honest people there," she protested softly.

"It's not that, it's that they are part of the establishment, they're going to be the ones with most to lose. I need organisations that will expose the dirty tricks, publish their findings," I explained.

"Why not give one to WikiLeaks or someone like that? She asked questioningly.

"They haven got the strength to resist the security forces, I doubt whether they would employ 'special techniques' on the president of the Red Cross."

"You think they'd go that far? That sounds a bit paranoid to me," she replied, turning to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Yes, I think they would," I argued back as I walked across. "That's why they need to be secure. Siting them in places like the Red Cross in Switzerland will create extra barriers."

"Ah, okay, Iceland is also a good country, they kicked the bankers out," she said as she reached out for the cup.

"The next hurdle is how to contact them semi anonymously," I went on. "I don't want to use official channels, but I don't want to be taken for a crank either."

"Oh, I think your fame has spread far enough to get you a hearing there," she replied.

"Perhaps in the academic world, in the big wide world I'm still only a little fish yet," I countered.

"Exactly, all those eminent scientists would vouch for you."

"Well yes-, I've got quite a collection of email addresses." I agreed.

"Then I'd do it like that. Once you've convinced the Red Cross guy they can back you with the others."

"Mm, that's the best plan yet," I replied, as she took a sip of her drink.

She smiled at me as she lowered the cup. "Good. Now all you need to do is work on your pitch."

I gave an irreverent laugh. "Can I recruit you to safeguard democracy, secure headquarters and find top class lawyers needed?"

"Mm, be serious. What do you want them to do?"

"Be honest observers I suppose, a backstop that the government can't override," I answered after pausing for thought.

"Countering their dirty tricks?" she teased.

"More the threat that their dirty tricks will be instantly exposed," I replied.

"So, who would be the best person to contact, does it have to be someone at the top?"

"I don't know, I hadn't thought that out yet. I would probably look them up on the net, see if I could find someone suitable then try getting him on the phone."