Finding Time 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

I released her and turned to the door, she followed behind, still drying her hands. My cock was already thickening in anticipation of having her naked pussy there in front of me and what it would lead to.

As I walked down to the kitchen she turned up for the bedroom. I wondered how many hidden watchers there were, how many of them would be skipping over the 'scene' and how many would stay glued to their screens.

When I got back, stool in hand, she was standing waiting for me dressed only in the thong and her bra.

"Put the stool here," she said, motioning just in front of her, "and sit back on the bath."

"That's not going to work; I need to be nearer the sink. You'll have to sit sideways and I'll crouch" I replied, crowding her into taking a step back before setting the stool before her.

She reached onto the sink and picked up an eyebrow pencil. "Here." She handed it to me. "You can use this to mark the line."

She stepped around the stool and hoisted herself up. Hooking her feet around the legs she arched back slightly to flatten her abdomen. "Just below the waistband," she said looking up at me.

I stepped in and bent a little as I traced a thick line across the top and down either side. "Done," I said straightening up.

As she straightened up I turned to the sink, laying the pencil down and picking up the soap. My excitement stirred my cock again, I could feel it swelling and straightening inside my tight shorts.

She was still adjusting herself as I turned back, soap in hand. She had just the cheeks of her arse on the seat. Her knees were splayed and her hands behind her gripping the edge of the stool.

My eyes quickly focused in between her thighs, feasting on the sight before them. Her pussy in all its glory, her pubes narrowing down to outline the dark tips of her flaring lips and the glistening pink slit in the centre.

"Ready," she said.

"Right," I replied almost absentmindedly, as my gaze tracked back up to the pencil line.

I gave a final flip to the soap in my hands and leant in to begin applying the suds. I enjoyed the touch and feel of her as I worked my way up to include the few stray hairs that crept up towards her navel.

She craned her head forward as I turned and rinsed my hands before picking up the razor. Turning back I gave her a reassuring smile as I put one hand on her tummy and started to shave the isolated hair at the top.

Some fifteen minutes later I was using a third razor, putting the finishing touches to my handiwork, straightening the line as best I could using my finger as a guide. "There, try that," I said as I pushed myself erect and dropped the razor into the sink.

She freed her feet and slipped from the stool, putting a hand on my hip to steady herself as she bent to put her thong back on. When she withdrew the hand I squatted and took over the task of pulling them up.

She widened her thighs slightly as I slipped the waistband over her hips, looking down to check as I took a step back. "How does it look?" she asked glancing back up to me.

"A bit red raw but it looks a lot sexier," I answered, looking up to lock eyes with her.

She took a step forward. "You like it?" she said slipping her arms around me.

"Yes, it's a definite improvement," I replied softly as I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close.

"Let's go make love," she whispered back seductively.

"We need to tidy up here first. You take the stool back and I'll clean the sink," I replied, opening my arms.

She let out a little sigh. "Okay."

I stepped aside as she turned and picked up the stool. When she passed me I moved back to the sink and pulled the plug. After rinsing it clean I was left with a little clump of her pubes. Rather than throw it in the bin with the razors I put it in my pocket.

"What are you doing?" she asked from the doorway.

"Just finished," I said turning to her.

"What did you just put in your pocket?" she asked, taking a pace toward me.

"Oh nothing," I replied, moving to close the difference between us.

She gave me an odd look and reached out her hand. I took her hand and let her lead me back to the bedroom. For the third time that afternoon my cock started to stiffen as I followed my near naked lover to consummate our love.

She released my hand when I paused to close the door behind us, walking on to sit on the edge of the bed. As I walked over she slipped the straps from her shoulders and unthreaded her arms then flipped the cups down.

I stopped in front of her, enjoying the view as she slid the strap around to unhook it. She looked up at me as she dropped the bra on the floor, her eyes twinkling as they locked onto mine.

"This will make up for last night," she said as she reached out and brushed a hand over my tented fly.

After a couple of strokes she brought her other hand up and began to undo my button. I stood there frozen by the pleasure washing through me, even my breath near stilled for fear of distracting her.

She stopped to pull my trousers down, bending forward to push them to my knees. I held her shoulders for balance as I trod them off. She straightened slowly as I did, her hand going to the waistband of my shorts to pluck out the condom.

"Keeping it handy I see," she said as she laid it down next to her.

"Yeah," I replied as I straightened and moved my hands to the waistband of my shorts.

"No, don't take them off yet," she protested.

I canted my head as I looked at her, a quizzical expression on my face.

"I think you look sexy in them. I want to peel them down when it's time to put the condom on," she explained, her hand coming back to rub over my tented cock.

The pleasure of her playing with my helmet subsumed all else bar the feeling of love bursting out of my heart. The need to please her back drove me to cup her cheeks and draw her up, her free hand coming to my hip to help her rise.

I bent my head to meet her lips with mine, her tongue darting in through my parted lips to worry and circle mine. as our bodies pressed together her hand slipped from between us as she looped her arms around me to pull us even tighter together and squeeze my cock against her belly.

As my hands migrated to massage the back of her head and neck the passion of the kiss matured into the pleasure of the pure physical contact. I would have been content to hold her like this forever but she slowly sank back down taking me with her.

As she sat she broke the kiss and put an arm behind her for support. She lay back pulling me on top of her, my feet still resting on the floor. I drew my arms down to rest on my elbows while keeping my cock pressed firmly against her.

Her hands slipped around to grasp my shoulders as she lifted her head and planted her lips on mine. This time I slipped my tongue into her mouth and wrestled with hers till she broke off the kiss and collapsed back down with a laugh.

"Happy?" I asked as the laugh faded into a smile.

"Than I've ever been in my life," she proclaimed. "I've got you and I'm on the leading edge of a new wave of discoveries."

"I love you," I said, bending my head to rub my nose against hers.

Her fingers tightened on my shoulders as she lifted slightly to rest her forehead on mine. "And I love you."

"Good. Now that that's settled are we making love on or in the bed?"

"On," she replied, dropping her arms.

I pushed myself back up and, as she twisted herself around, climbed on to join her. She lay facing me, her outstretched arm curling around my back as I shuffled in. As she snuggled into me I lifted her chin and took her lips again.

She squeezed her thigh between mine, her hip pressing against my rigid shaft. I was in heaven already, Sally was everything I could wish for and seemed to want me as much as I wanted her.

When she broke the kiss our closeness allowed me to pepper her lips with butterfly kisses till she surrendered her lips to my persistence. Our kiss was languorous this time around, our lips slipping over the other's as they rolled together.

After devoting a few minutes to kissing her I slipped my hand from her neck and traced across her back to her side. I eased back to slip my thumb onto her nipple and began to lightly massage it.

I felt it stiffen almost instantly as she broke the kiss with a soft moan. I eased her onto her back as my fingers curled around to cup her breast. I bent my head in as I shuffled down to capture her other nipple in my mouth.

Her hands came to my head, stroking down to my shoulders then up again as she arched her back fractionally. I licked greedily at one nipple while I rolled and tugged at the other with my finger and thumb.

When I had both of them plump and firm, I made the first swap and set her moaning as her fingers dug into my scalp. With the next swap I moved my knee over between her legs to spread her thighs, as they opened I lifted my other knee over to lie along her.

With my next switch I took both nipples with my fingers and thumbs while my lips started kissing down over her breast bone. As I got to her tummy I paused to let my tongue circle her navel while I shuffled further down

She widened her legs and drew her knees up as I slipped my arms down between them. I waggled my tongue across her freshly shaved skin as I tracked my way down onto the fabric of the thong.

Her hips arched up letting me swish my tongue over her firm mound. As I tracked down I tasted the wet patch. I pressed my lips down, sucking and licking at her juices as the flavour and aroma stimulated my senses.

I stretched my hands out to her splayed knees, lightly scraping my nails up and down her soft inner thighs. Her moans lengthened and softened as I massaged her lips with mine through the now sopping wet thong.

Her hands gripped my head, her fingers tensing and scratching as she ground her pussy against my mouth. I rode her twists and thrusts feeding on the backwash of the pleasure I was giving to her, enjoying the thrill of her body's pleasure from my touch.

Her moans had turned to short cries as her breath shortened, her thrusts getting wilder as a first shiver ran through her. I slipped my hands down her thighs, my fingers finding the thin waistband.

I lifted my head as I pushed her legs together to pull the thong off, she assisted by raising her knees till I slipped them over then drawing her legs further back to let me slip them over her feet.

As she lowered her legs I let my hands slide down to her crotch and parted her thighs. I leant forward, ready to resume as her legs widened, my thumbs moving in to massage the sides of her hood while my tongue focused back on her hole.

Her excitement quickly mounted, her breathy moans turning to gasps. Her hips twitching as my tongue switched to teasing her hard nub. Her gyrations grew more frantic as another brief shudder wracked her body.

Her panted "Yeses" gave way to a screamed one as her body arched and forced me back. She fell back, her body trembling and flushed with her groan dying as she gulped in air.

I sat back on my heels, licking the taste of her from my lips, bringing a finger up to scrape the traces up from my chin and sucking it clean. As I watched, her breathing calmed and she blearily opened her eyes.

"Oh god," she sighed, closing her legs as she forced herself up onto her elbows.

"That was so amazing." She sighed, twisting to me as she pushed herself up and put her hand on my knee. "You must have a magic tongue," she finished.

Leaning forward I looped my arms around her; letting my hands slip to grasp her cheeks and pull her to me, her knees widening as she pushed her groin against mine. She lifted her arms and clasped the nape of my neck. "I love you," she whispered as she pulled herself up to kiss me.

Half way through the kiss she set one of her hand squeezing down between us. I drew my stomach in to let it pass and gave a small moan of appreciation as her fingers brushed over my resurgent shaft.

She broke the kiss and began to lean backwards, her knees rising slightly to let her legs twist flat. As she pulled me with her I brought my hand to the bed, supporting us as I followed her down."Where's the condom?" she asked her eyes exploring my face.

"Under the pillow," I answered, looking over at it.

She gave my shoulder a squeeze before swinging her hand around to search under the crumpled pillow.

"On your back," she said as she drew the foil packet out.

I lifted my knee and bent my supporting arm to land on my back with her hand still gripping my hard shaft. She sat up and used her teeth to tear the packet open then gave my shaft a quick couple of strokes before lovingly rolling the condom on.

As I started to rise she put a hand on my chest and pivoted around to straddle me. She shuffled down a little then lowered her pussy onto my shaft. She tentatively eased her hips back, sending a surge of pleasure through my shaft as my helmet was squeezed between her pussy lips.

Our position constricted her movements, making her swing slow and gentle but thrilling none the less. As she got excited her movements started to get a little jerky, I slipped one hand around her back, warning her, "I'm going to roll us," as I pulled her close and levered us over with my elbow.

I let her reach down and guide my helmet into her hunny hole, letting myself sink down as she withdrew her hand. She sighed as it filled her, her hands slipping over my shoulders pulling on me.

"I love you," she said softly.

I dropped to my elbows, bending my head down to kiss her breastbone. Her hands drew back to clasp my head. I chose that moment to start swinging my hips, long and slow at first, then, as I pushed myself back up, more vigorously.

She let her hands slid down to hold my wrists, her eyes closed as she tilted her chin up and let out an appreciative sigh. I expected her to peak first and she didn't disappoint me, having her climax in under a minute.

I slowed as she bucked under me, riding it out to her cries of "Oh god," and "Yes, YES—". As she fell back I continued, slowly building up again as she recovered. It was a question of who would be next, a question shrinking in significance as I felt myself edging.

The jerkiness of my last thrust warned her and my groan confirmed it as I sent my first load jetting into her. When I was spent I dropped to my elbows. Sally looped her hands back to my shoulders, kneading my muscles.

As I recovered I could feel Sally's breasts pressing against me as she panted. I brought my head up to look at her; she was smiling at me, her eyes looking a little bleary as they focused on mine.

"Roll me on top," she asked, "I want to hug you."

I swung my hands under her shoulders as she clasped her hands behind my neck. Pinning her legs between mine, I turned onto my back. She drew her hands back to my shoulders, her head turning as she laid it against my cheek.

She was beginning to doze when my shrunken cock plopped out, her slight "Mm," hardly an acknowledgement let alone a complaint. I held her in my arms till she was sound asleep then gently slipped her to my side then reached down to pull the loose condom off and drop it off the side of the bed.

If I hadn't had to get the car back to Carol I would have dozed with her, as it was I gave her ten minutes then woke her with a kiss. We spent a minute or so hugging and kissing before I backed off and spoke.

"I need to get the car back to Carol. You can stay here if you want."

"Mm, I don't mind missing the cramped ride home.... Oh go on, I can relax with some music."

I dipped my head to give her a quick kiss before clambering off the bed and getting dressed. I stretched across to give her a goodbye kiss before leaving, nodding when she told me to take care.

The drive there was uneventful and I parked back at the theatre to wait the half hour or so for Carol to finish and walk over from her office. She drove us home and updated me on who was coming while I thought of Sally waiting.

"Sal," I called as Carol let me in.

She was in the living room listening to music as I should have remembered. She only realised we were back when we walked through the door, jumping up to greet me with a hug before saying hello to Carol.

"We've got time for a bite to eat if you're peckish," Carol said as she sat down. "I'd like to be back for six to make sure things are set up right."

"We'll need about half an hour to get the equipment set up, add on fifteen minutes to bring it over from the Engineering block and we'll be right," I replied.

"We've got access to the Audio Visual suite so you can plug your output into the screens," Carol added.

As she'd already told me that I wondered if it was a sign of her nervousness or thoroughness. "Good," I answered neutrally.

"What have you to eat?" Sally asked.

"I was thinking a sandwich. I've got ham, lettuce, tomato, or a mild cheese,"

"Ham would be fine," answered Sally. "Do you want me to make them?"

"Yes if you would," Carol replied happily. "It'll give me time to freshen up."

"No problem," Sally said, turning and heading for the kitchen.

"Have you got your speech ready?" Carol asked as she stood.

"No, not really. I was thinking of quickly explaining what it was capable of and giving them a live demo before taking questions. Sally suggested treating them like first years and keeping it simple, advice I think I'll follow."

"I've got a two page press release ready that emphasises the pro's, the live demonstration is the important feature of your part."

"That's the easy part, it might be a little fiddly if they don't have a precise date but that shouldn't be a big problem."

She nodded and started for the door. I took Sally's place and switched the program over to the news. It was no more than ten minutes before Sally walked back in carrying a tray. She set it down and sat next to me.

"There's four ham and two cheese," she informed me as I looked at the plate.

They were in one stack cut corner to corner. I took one of the top ones and one of the mugs of coffee and sat back. Sally snuggled up and we ate while we waited for Carol to return.

She took another five before she strolled back in wearing a crisp tailored business suit and a demure lace collared cream blouse.

"Wow, you'll knock them dead in that," Sally said admiringly.

"The occasion deserves it. It's not every day that you get to announce the end of the world as we know it."

I smiled at her words, though they were said with mock seriousness the concept behind them was striking fear in some very important people right now. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting and troublesome one for them if things went right.

She sat on the chair and helped herself to a sandwich and the coffee, her tights swishing as she crossed her legs. Leaving the last sandwich Carol checked the time.

"We'd best be going, the traffic's slow at this time of day," she announced.

We'd both finished and were on our feet in an instant. As she stood her phone went. She looked at the number before answering. "Andy."

...

"We're on our way now."

...

"No that's all sorted; they're recording it so it's only a tripod."

...

"Yes, we'll see you there after," she replied looking up at us.

...

"Goodbye."

Putting the phone back in her bag she started for the door. "He wants to meet in the Theatre Bar after."

"Fine by me," I answered, glancing over to Sally.

She nodded.

"Good," Carol acknowledged. "Let's get this show on the road."

I smiled as Sally and I followed her out. Inside I was starting to feel a little nervous, something I hadn't felt since my A level presentations many years back. My excuse was that my words would be headlines around the world, forever a footnote in the annals of history.

Carol put the radio on for the drive there. The television van and quite a few cars were already filling the closest spots, forcing us to walk the distance to the echo of Carols heels clip-clopping on the pavement.