Finding Trisha Ch. 04: The Gangbang

Story Info
James invites friends to join his and Trisha's next date.
1.7k words
3.81
12.4k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Trisha had made it into James' "elite" squad of clients, she found herself treated as even more special by him. He started to text her sweet little notes once a day.

"How are you today, my lady?"

"Have a beautiful day."

Along with, on some occasions, some notes that were sweet in a different way:

"I can't wait to tie you up and spank your soft ass this week."

"I want you to take me into your mouth fully so badly right now."

Along with some of the sexiest photos that she'd ever seen of a man.

Trisha loved getting this attention from James, who had quickly emerged as the man of her dreams. In short, she was in Heaven. And she never wanted this to end.

Kate was so excited sitting on the tarmac at JFK, waiting to head back to Toronto. She had $400 in US cash that she'd squirreled away to give to James. It included a tip, which she fully expected to be warranted. She sat on the plane looking through all of the messages that she and James had sent back and forth. So romantic. And beautiful. And hot. She felt herself gasping slightly just while sitting there on the plane.

The plane was set to land at 4pm and all of Kate's meetings at the university were slated for tomorrow, so she could dedicate her thoughts for today completely to her date with James. She took the mirror out from her purse and adjusted her makeup. Making sure that the dark eyeliner she'd put on hadn't smudged. Making sure that her suggestive lip gloss was rich and neatly applied. Her dark brown hair was silky and beautiful. And the diamond pendant on her necklace lay suggestively in her cleavage. She felt so sexy and ready for James.

...

James texted at 7:00, right on cue. The plan was for them to have a drink in her room and go from there. Now that she was on this special "elite" plan of clients, things were a little different.

In some ways, her status was truly elite. Having direct access to be able to have extended texting conversations with James was an amazing perk and Trisha would not trade that for anything in the world.

In other ways, "elite" status was clearly a euphemism "discount status." She was paying half the price of the fee, and some "perks" that had emerged in their earlier encounters were simply gone.

In their earlier encounters, James had gotten his own, special hotel suite just for their romance. Had had purchased flowers and high-quality champagne. He had met her first in the lobby and had bought her dinner and drinks ahead of time.

Yeah, "elite" status may have had some perks, but Trisha was slightly disappointed in some of the downsides as well.

But oh well. What mattered most was that she was able to make things work. And that James Hamilton was about to enter her hotel room!

***

James' smile beamed when Trisha opened the door to let him in. He wore a rich, black suit with a black shirt and tie. So smart. And so sexy.

James looked Trisha over and approvingly. He brought her body firmly against his, looked deeply into her beautiful blue eyes, and started showering her with kisses. On her forehead, cheeks, ears, lips, and then her neck. Trisha loved this more than anything she could imagine.

In this moment, James made her feel more special than Greg had ever done across the entirety of their 20 years of marriage. Truth told, this is why a visit with James was worth hundreds or thousands of dollars a night. This was why texting back and forth with James on a daily basis filled her soul with warmth. For Trisha, it wasn't about the sex. At least not fully. It was about the love.

Greg had seemingly forgotten what love was only minutes after they'd given their wedding vows so many years ago. James was, on the other hand, a professional. He truly was the love doctor. He truly knew how to love a woman. And how to make her surrender to his each and every want and command ...

***

"Trisha, this evening will be quite special. Magical, in fact. You experience the most exciting lovemaking of your life," James said.

Trisha looked up into his eyes and trembled upon hearing this news.

James took out a medium-sized black leather bag and put it on the coffee table.

"I have a special outfit for you in here. I would like you to go into the alcove of the room and put it on. And let me know when you've done so.

Trisha dutifully complied. As she always did in James' presence.

A few moments later, James appeared in the alcove. He found Trisha standing, breathing with slight pants. And standing with a gentle but discernible tremble. She was wearing an all-out leather sex slave outfit.

Her beautiful head was covered with a black leather mask. There were only holes for her mouth and her nostrils. She could not see a thing. And she could barely hear. This outfit made her feel like an object. And this realization, somehow, made her so hot that she almost came just standing there.

James put his hands gently around her shoulders. She found her body trembling more. She wanted him to do anything he wanted to her. Anything at all. Trisha was now Slave and was completely and fully in that mode.

Master took her hand and gently walked her into the bedroom, laying her on her belly. She felt so hot and beautiful laying there, ready for whatever was next.

True to his style, Master took out some straps and, very tightly, affixed her to the bed posts. Slave's wrists and ankles could barely move at all. She was completely stuck there. And she loved it.

Suddenly, Master approached her, gently caressing her head, her neck, and her back. Feelings teemed throughout Slave's body. She felt more alive than ever. And she was ready for absolutely anything.

What happened next was exactly what Slave had hoped for. Master's enormous and beautiful cock suddenly came toward Slave's face. She was thrilled to feel it graze her lips. She found herself salivating, wanting more. Wanting it all.

Master moved it further in and Slave started to take the head of it into her mouth. Licking it. Sucking it. Kissing it. This felt so beautiful for Slave. And it made her feel an extraordinary sense of love for Master.

Suddenly, Slave felt something. While she was in the middle of making love to Master's beautiful cock, she felt a hand on her lower back. She squirmed in surprise. Her mind went completely blank. Was she about to have a threesome? Oh my god, she thought. This was so incredibly hot.

Master said nothing about the man in the room, a sure sign that this was fully part of the plan for this exciting night of lovemaking.

Friend of master caressed Slave beautifully. Slave felt unbelievably sexy making love to Master's cock will being gently and sensually caressed by this other man. Soon, she felt this other man adjust his pants. He must have been taking his cock out. Oh my goodness, Trisha thought. This might be too much!

Trisha felt this man's cock up against her ass. It was so primed that it needed no lubrication to help it gently and slowly enter her ass. This felt nothing short of amazing for Slave. Absolutely amazing. She adjusted her ass so that he could put it in further. And he graciously took her up on this offer, slowly and gently putting it all the way in. Slave was so enamored that she let out a wild, deep-moaning orgasm at that moment.

What happened next surprised Slave enormously. Was that the hand of yet another man at the bed?!?!?!

Slave was beside herself. Absolutely beside herself. Truth told, being taken by a group of handsome, sensual men had always been a secret fantasy for Slave. It was about to happen. And she found herself unbelievably excited for it.

This second friend also began by gently caressing Slave's back. It felt amazing. She was so wet and so ready for anything. All with Master's cock deep in her mouth and the cock of Friend #1 deep in her ass. Gently pressing in and out. Leading to unbelievable orgasms filling her body. Suddenly, she could feel that cock in her ass pulsing wildly. Slave knew that it was about to come. She adjusted her body to prepare. She was amazed when he kept it in her ass and filled her with cum. There was so much of it and it was so warm and rich. It made her feel amazing. And strangely, it made her feel loved.

Soon after, Friend #2 moved behind Slave. His cock was poised and was pressed right up against her pussy lips, which were wet and pulsing. Slave wanted this in her pussy so badly.

"Slave," said Master, with his cock buried in her mouth.

"My friend wants to fuck your pussy so hard. But he is a little shy and needs encouragement. You must beg for it. Beg for it like the slave that you are."

Slave loved hearing these commands and found herself all over it.

"Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Please. Please! Fuck me!!"

With these words, this mystery cock slowly entered Slave's wet pussy. When it made it all the way in, Slave felt like she was in Heaven. She came wildly right then and there.

Master and his friend continued to fuck her mouth and pussy, respectively. Slowly in. Slowly out. Slave's body was in a total state of climax the entire time. She moaned, panted, gasped, and loved every second of it.

Master and his friend both spread their love into Slave at the same time, leading her to a final crescendo of a climax. Like one she'd never known before.

A gangbang, Slave thought. I can't believe that I actually took part in a gangbang. And loved every second of it.

***

When it was over, Slave lay on the bed, unbelievably sexed up and satisfied. This was $500 Canadian dollars well-spent, she thought.