Finding What I Need... Ch. 01

Story Info
She goes looking.
1.8k words
4.1
40.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mandy and I'm 38 years old, I've been married for 13 years, but recently, while my husband has lost interest in sex, mine has grown. We have a good marriage and Steve is a really good guy, but we haven't had sex in almost a year. He's more interested in golf these days. So, one day while our son was at school, I decided to go check out some toys at a place I had seen a while back. I didn't have a vibrator so I figured I needed one. This place was in the lower level of a strip mall in the suburbs across town. I thought it was a weird place for a sex shop but there it was. It was a weekday afternoon, early afternoon, late lunch time I guess, and there didn't seem to be many cars parked, so I was glad about that. I found a parking spot not too far away and sat in my car for a second collecting my nerves. I had never been to a place like this and here I was going in alone. I got out of my car and walked up, butterflies in my stomach and walked through the door with something posted on it about not entering unless you were 18 and not offended by pictures of sex acts. Then I was in a little room with another door to my right and a window directly in front of me that had a voice hole and a money slot like the windows at the movie box offices. In a second a clerk appeared.

"Do you have a membership?" he asked.

"No."

"Have you been here before?"

Again I answered, "No."

"It's one dollar for a membership. I'll explain the rest when you get in."

I reached in my purse and slid a dollar to him and he slid back a business card with the name of the store on one side and what looked like a disclaimer on the other.

"Keep that card to get back in, otherwise it's a dollar for a new membership. Come on in."

The door to my right buzzed and I stepped through.

"OK" the clerk began as I stepped in. He was a thin young man, in his 20s with sandy blonde hair and only slightly taller than my height of 5'6".

"If you want to rent, it requires either a credit card, or a $25 cash deposit, good for one year. The arcade is a five dollar minimum. Previews are six dollars, refundable if you purchase the DVD. The theater is free for you. Couples and single males are ten dollars for twelve hours. Single females are free. The arcade is on the far left, those are the preview booths," he pointed to his left at a door, "movies are to your right, the theater is through the door on the far wall, and then toys are directly behind you. Any questions?"

"No." I answered, but I was curious as to what an arcade was. I was still nervous, but there wasn't a soul in the store, so I asked.

"What's an arcade?"

The clerk turned back to look at me. "There are private booths with movie loops you select. There are about 30 movies to choose from. Each dollar is about 3 minutes."

"Thanks."

I turned around and started looking for a suitable toy for myself as the clerk sat back down on his stool watching something on TV. They didn't have a huge selection of vibrators, but they did seem to have them in all sizes. I was wondering what the little clerk would have thought of me if I bought the biggest dildo in the store, an 18 inch monster that was black and bigger around than a pop can, when I heard another customer come in. He didn't get the schpiel, so I figured he must have been here before. As I continued to look at the toys, I could feel eyes on me. I looked up to see the other customer, a stocky young man who looked to be in his early to mid twenties with spiky hair a black t-shirt and baggy pants with thick silver hoops in each ear look away from me. He couldn't be attracted to me, I thought. Here I am a mousy looking older woman in glasses, but the thought of it turned me on some and I began to get a nervously excited feeling. I had picked out a twelve inch pink jelly dildo that seemed to be just what my pussy needed, but for some reason, I wanted to stay for a while longer, fantasizing about this young man who kept trading glances with me. I moved to the DVD section and started looking at some of them, the pictures of people having sex was turning me on and I kept catching him looking at me. I had to catch myself several times reaching to rub my aching pussy. I remembered the clerk saying something about preview booths – I couldn't wait to get home so I picked up a DVD and walked to the clerk.

"What was that about previewing DVDs?" I asked him.

"It's six dollars and if you want to buy it, we'll discount that from the price."

"Can I preview this one?"

"You can't take that back unless you pay for it." He said pointing to the dildo.

"OK" I said.

He took it and rang it up, then took the DVD opened it and placed it in a machine.

"That'll be 23.74. You're in booth one." He said handing me a paper bag with my toy in it. I handed him 25 in cash and he gave me my change. He buzzed the door to the preview area twice quick then smiled at me for the first time. "Have a good time."

I walked over to the door and he buzzed me in. When I opened the door there was a corridor with 4 doors on the left numbered one through four. I opened my booth and stepped in. I closed the door behind me and deadbolt lock in place. By this time, I was shaking, I was so excited, nervous and shocked at myself for doing this, but the thought of fucking myself with this dildo in this semi public place was turning me on.

The booth had a bench on one side which was built in to the wall and upholstered. It was about 5 feet long, big enough for 2 people to sit on. Across from it was a video monitor that stuck out from the wall. I sat my bag down and sat next to it. The monitor had controls for volume and a fast forward. The room was just big enough that you had to lean forward from the bench to reach the controls. When the movie started playing it was very loud so I turned it down some. I pulled the dildo out of the bag and opened the package. I began to squeeze and stroke it. I hadn't had anything that big in my pussy in a long time and I was getting very wet. I undid my blouse and unhooked my bra and began to squeeze my sensitive nipples. My breasts are kinda small, 34 b, but I love to play with my nipples and they get quite hard. By now my pussy was aching for attention so I undid my jeans and slid them along with my panties down to my knees. My inner labia and clit were swollen and sticking out, sopping wet. I like to pull on my inner lips and massage each of them with my thumb and first two fingers at the same time while rubbing my inch long clit between my two thumbs. Then I slid two fingers from each hand inside my vagina to get it ready for my new friend! I finger fucked myself like that for a minute then grabbed the dildo and began to suck on it to get it wet. I held it at the opening of my pussy and began to work it in when I heard the buzzer to the booths go off and someone stepped inside the corridor. My heart almost stopped when the knob to my door turn and then open the fraction of an inch until the deadbolt stopped it. I froze. Then the door closed. I heard the door in the next booth open, then close. I sat in silence, then turned down the volume on my monitor. I heard the movie start in the next booth and I knew a man was in there probably jacking off. It turned me on and I began to work the dildo up into my vagina. I was wet so it slid in pretty easily but stretched my tight, neglected pussy. It felt so good going in there and I began to pump it in and out moaning in ecstasy when I noticed the sound of the movie in the next booth had been turned down, but I could hear him moaning and grunting as he was jacking off. I began to fuck my pussy with my toy and had started to moan again myself when I heard the door of the booth next to me open, then footsteps and the knob of my door turned again, but the door was still locked with the deadbolt. Then there was a soft knock on my door. I heart was racing. Should I unlock it? I pulled the dildo out of my pussy and sat up, then slid the deadbolt open. The knob turned again and the door opened a few inches. The young man who had been watching me earlier poked his face in the crack.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

Breathlessly I heard myself answer, "Yes."

I picked up the slimy wet dildo and slid over on the bench as he stepped in and closed and locked the door behind him.

"I could hear you playing with that." He said in a low voice. "Can I watch?"

"OK" I said as I leaned against the corner of the booth and opened my legs.

He sat down next to me and pulled my right leg on to his lap and began to rub my thigh as I slid the dildo into my horny hole with a shaking hand. He undid his pants and slid them down to his knees and began rubbing his hard cock on my bare thigh. Even though he was stocky his cock was long and thin, about an inch loner than my husbands, but a little thinner.

"You have a pretty pussy." He said, "Can I touch it?"

"Yes."

He reached over with his other hand and started rubbing my clit and lips. I started moaning. He looked right at me with his face clenched up then shot his cum all over my leg, belly and even some shot on my pussy lips. I kept fucking myself with my dildo but he got up and left my room without saying a word.

To Be Continued ...