Finding What I Really Want Pt. 01

Story Info
Finding pleasure from someone other than my husband.
3.4k words
3.54
40.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been married for a few years now. I met Jason when I was a senior in college, he worked at the financial firm that I interned in for the summer. He was a few years older than me, a junior manager at the firm, and one night at an office happy hour I started talking with him and we ended up walking through the city and making out in a subway station. He took me home that night.

Jason is handsome, then in his late 20's, nice brown hair (if a little shaggy), a slim athletic frame, and, what I learned that first night, he was good in bed. I'm a somewhat tall brunette, at 5'8, athletic and fit (I go to either soul cycle and barre classes almost every day), with nice firm tits and a nice round ass.

When we got to his apartment that night he offered me a drink (I'd already had several at the happy hour as I plotted how to talk to him) and he sat on the couch. I walked over from the kitchen where I sipped on my bourbon and straddled him. I could feel him harden through his dress pants as we kissed. Behind him was a window out onto the city lights.

I removed his shirt and ran my fingernails down his chest. Then, I took off my shirt and got on my knees in front of him. I pulled down his pants and revealed a nice, thick cock - a good 6 inches long and thick. My hand could barely fit around it. I licked up and down and took it in my mouth.

I had only been with a handful of guys before Jason, and they had been mostly awkward high school or college encounters that were less than satisfying. A lot of groping, grunting, quick finishes, and for me, not a lot of satisfaction. I rarely orgasmed from these late night drunk encounters. It left me wondering what this was supposed to feel like. It was never as good as being by myself in my bed with my fingers or a vibrator.

That night, though... Jason lasted quite a while and made me orgasm like I had never before. It was amazing. He fucked me from behind, I rode him, and then when he was about to finish I got back on my knees and took him in my mouth. He tasted amazing. I licked him clean. Afterward I fell asleep on him and when I woke up early the next morning it had felt like a dream. I quietly tried to get up and sneak out, but he heard me and walked me downstairs to meet my lyft.

When I got to work on Monday morning there was a note on my desk that he left. He came by later that day and asked me out on a proper date, and the rest, as they say, is history. We started dating, after I graduated we got serious, and a month after my 24th birthday we got married in a little ceremony at City Hall.

———

Today, we've been married for about 3 years. People try to tell you that marriage is hard. I always believed that but I think that has been an understatement for us.

When i graduated i got a job as an assistant at a non-profit organization in mid-town (we live in New York). But, a few months after our wedding Jason got laid off from the financial firm where he had been a junior partner. It took him quite a while to find a new job, and by the time he found one he had to start over at a pretty junior level. It was really depressing for him and it took a toll on our marriage. I supported us for the 5 or so months that he was unemployed and we got deep into debt because of the high cost of living in the city and that we both had student loans. His new job didn't pay great, and neither did mine, so it was a steep hill that we had to dig ourself out of. His ego took a pretty big hit because of this this.

We still have sex about once a week, which isn't awful, but I have always had a pretty high sex drive and I need to orgasm at least once a day, if not more, or i get into a bad mood ;-). We started playing with toys pretty early on in our relationship, and so we'd built a pretty good collection of vibrating dildos, dongs, and other stimulators that Jason used on me. We'd also gotten a little into BDSM, with some restraints, collars, and leashes, but not too much.

I used some of the toys we had to get myself off. In the morning when I got into the shower I'd bring one of them in with me, usually a vibrating dildo or something and work myself while the hot water poured over me. I'd start by letting the water warm me up and put down my dark brown hair as I massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples. Then my hands would go down and I'd start rubbing my clit. After a few minutes of getting warmed up I set up my shower friend. By this point I'd graduated from some of the first toys we'd gotten, to larger, more pleasurable ones. My favorite was one I called "sir". Sir was a 10 inch, thick dong with veins and balls and a suction cup. It was magnificent. I attached it to the wall of the shower and got on my knees. I slowly backed up into it and let its girth enter my dripping wet pussy. I tried to see how much of it I could take, usually not more than half but when i really got going i swear i could take almost all of the juicy thickness. I would ride it for 10 or 15 minutes in the shower until I shook from the pleasure and could barely stand up.

This is how I got through the last year or two of our marriage. I tried to initiate with Jason whenever I could, but he was always so tired and stressed out all the time. When we would get home from work I would bring him a beer or a bourbon on the couch and once he had one or two I would start rubbing his bulge. I would unzip his pants and pull his cock out and start sucking on it. At first it would spark his passion and he'd take his hard cock and fuck me right on the couch. But as his new, more difficult and stressful job continued he cock would get less hard. Sometimes he wouldn't get hard at all. And sometimes he'd get hard, and he'd cum after a few minutes of me sucking him off, then pass out on the couch with a few too many drinks.

———

My job wasn't nearly as bad as Jason's. I was working as a coordinator for a non-profit org doing event planning. We put on conferences and meetings around the world where people would talk about health and education topics. When I started for the first year I did mostly office work, filling out forms and booking meetings and flights and stuff, but we got a new boss after the first year. Mark started as the director and really shook things up. He promoted me and I got to start to go to some of the meetings, first the ones in New York, then eventually I got to work more on substance and travel. Sometimes there would be a group of us to set up larger conferences, but sometimes it would just be a small group or just me and Mark.

On the last trip a few weeks ago to San Francisco it was just me and Mark, and we grabbed dinner the night the meeting was over. It had been a long few days, putting together the meeting, making sure every box was checked and networking with all the attendees, so Mark booked us a nice table in a San Francisco restaurant. We started with a few cocktail and then Mark ordered a nice bottle of wine that we shared. He asked me more about myself. I realized that I knew so much about him but that he probably knew very little about me.

Mark had been an executive at a large health care company for a decade. When he got to our non-prof he came to make real change in the world, and this gave him a platform to do it from. Mark was energetic and inspirational. It also didn't hurt that he was very handsome. He was tall, at 6'2 with a shaved head and broad shoulders.

I told Mark about my childhood in rural California, growing up on a a small family farm, waking early to pick crops before going to school. My parents made just enough to feed and clothe us, and then barely make the mortgage. I worked really hard in school and got into an Ivy League college in New England on full scholarship. The internship and now this job were a long way from my childhood semi-poverty.

Mark told me about he grew up the only child of a single dad in a Boston suburb, who was a fisherman. He would go out on fishing boats for days at a time, so Mark had to learn to take care of himself. It gave him a survival instinct and drive that couldn't be made up.

I'd never known this about Mark. It gave me a new appreciation of his leadership and why he cared so much about his work and his team.

And it really turned me on.

That night after dinner, I was a little tipsy, but still coherent, we took the elevator up to our hotel rooms together. I was on 7 and he was on 10. I paused for a half of a second when the door opened for me but just said goodnight and walked out. I waited to see if he would follow... but he didn't.

I walked to my room feeling a little rejected. I opened my mini-bar and took a shot of the inexpensive tequila. It burned going down; but it gave me some courage.

I picked up my phone and texted Mark, "hey, can I talk to you?"

He replied, "sure thing, everything ok?"

"yeah... just need some advice"

"Room 1008"

I took the elevator up and tried to think of what I would say. I quietly knocked on 1008. Mark answered standing a foot back from the door opening. When I saw him I took a fast step toward him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me a kissed me back. I felt his strong shoulders and arms around my waist as his plump lips pressed against mine.

After a few seconds of kissing I walked further into his room. He closed the door behind me and waked toward me.

"I want you", I said.

"I'm sorry i left you in the elevator. I was hoping you'd make the first move. I needed you to come to me, since we work together."

"I understand. I'm here now."

"Good."

He pushed me backward onto the bed and straddled me. We kissed for a bit and then he removed my shirt and bra. His large hands gently rubbed my breasts and his finger tips touched my hard nipples. It felt so good, I was so turned on. He gently kissed my down my stomach and I shuttered from the pleasure.

He unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled them down. I'd already kicked off my shoes so he was able to slip my pants and panties over my feet. Now I lay naked on my boss's bed waiting for him to take me.

"You are so beautiful," he said.

I started to sit up, but he pushed me back down and his tongue returned on it's journey down my midsection toward my pussy. He took his time, like we had the rest of time to enjoy the pleasure.

Mark was an really good. His tongue took me to places I had never been. He knew exactly where to go and what to do with me. My back was flexed and my head thrown back. I must have had 4 or 5 orgasms by the time he lifted his head.

I jumped up to my feet and kissed him as he stood by the bed side. I could taste myself on his lips.

I undid his belt and the button on his jeans. I could see the outline of his cock in his pants and it turned me on even more. He threw off his shirt as I unzipped his pants and pulled them down to reveal boxer-briefs.

He wasn't just in good shape, but was chiseled. He was very muscular under his clothes, well defined and strong arms, solid chest and thick legs. I couldn't help but think of Jason's beer gut that had joined our marriage not long after the wedding. Jason never went to the gym. I kicked myself for comparing them.

I slowly pulled Mark's boxers down and it began to reveal his cock. And it kept going.

It was, well, magnificent. It was long and it was thick with a bulging head and veins along the side, and I was pretty sure he wasn't all the way hard yet. His balls hung under like two pool balls in a velvet sack. He was fully shaved. I had never seen anything quite as beautiful as this man's penis. I was a little awestruck, to be perfectly honest.

I took the head in my mouth and began to lick around the edge, and then up and down the underside of the shaft. I took more in my mouth but really only could go half way down at this angle. So I started sucking and rubbing my hands around his thick pole and his balls.

After a few minutes of pleasuring him he laid down and I hopped on him and continued sucking while he ate me out more. He was now fully hard and huge. I mean like really huge, like how was this thing going to fit inside me huge. I sucked it with passion and energy, I licked his balls and took them in my mouth like the jawbreakers they were. My tongue was everywhere trying to provide the pleasure to him that he gave to me. He made me cum with his tongue and fingers and I shook again this time with the head of his cock in my mouth.

He took me and lifted me and put me gently onto the bed. On top of me I got to take in the magnificence of his cock as he rubbed it on my clit. It must've been a good 11 or 12 inches long now it was fully hard. It was bulging with blood and veins. And it was the size of a coke can around. It was huge.

He started by putting the head inside me. It stretched my pussy around the mushroom head. I felt it moving further inside me - stretching me every inch of the way. My eyes rolled back in my head as it filled me. Then he slowly pulled it out and started pushing back in. It touched places inside me I hadn't felt before. He began going in and out a little faster, but when I glanced down I saw he wasn't even putting half of his monster inside me. I felt so full and content as it entered and as it pulled out I had an intense need to have it in me again.

After about a minute I felt a shuddering from somewhere deep inside me. I grabbed Mark's arms as he was pushing inside me and I pulled him closer. My legs were wrapped around his waist. My whole pussy shook and I held him close to me with his cock filling me up. I screamed and then yelped as my whole body shook. After what seemed like an hour, but was probably 30 seconds, it released. I had never felt that before. That was the deepest orgasm I'd ever had. And we had just gotten started.

I climbed on top of him and rode him for a while and then when I needed a break (before he broke me) I took him in my mouth again and then he put me on my knees and fucked my doggy style. This was like my shower play, but bigger, better, and real. I'd never been fucked like this before. He big hands wrapped around my waist, lifting me up and pulling me back down. My hands pushed on his muscular biceps trying to keep balance while taking his massive cock. I came so many times I can't even remember. My body had never felt like this before...

I climbed off and wrapped my lips around his tool. I sucked like I've never sucked before. As I focused on the head my hands wrapped around his shaft and around has balls. When Mark came he filled my mouth and I swallowed it all.

I must have passed out after that, because when I woke up it was morning. Mark was in the shower. It was still early, probably 6:30am, but I thought it was best if I snuck out and got ready in my own room.

I threw on my clothes and went back to my room on 7 and showered and got ready. I was so sore from the fucking that Mark gave me. My pussy hurt, my legs hurt, but it felt so good.

I walked down to breakfast at the hotel. Mark was already there reading the news on his iPad. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning, I hope you slept well," he said, with a smirk on his face.

"I haven't slept that good in a long time," I replied.

"Good. I hope you continue to get such good rest when you get home too."

"Me too."

———

Now, a few weeks later back in New York, I'm trying to figure out what to do. I've seen Mark a few times since our last trip. A few days after we got back we had a meeting uptown with a partner organization and as we were walking out Mark asked if we should get lunch before heading back to the office. He said his apartment wasn't far from where we were and we could stop there before getting food.

He took me up to his apartment on the upper east side, a beautiful 2 bedroom looking out towards Central Park. Once we were inside I walked up to him and pulled him towards me by his belt. It didn't take long for us to make our way onto the couch and then into the bedroom. He rocked my world again. And again. And again.

It was amazing.

We cleaned up and grabbed sandwiches before heading back to the office, where hopefully nobody was the wiser to our multi-hour meeting and 'lunch'.

We also got together after work one day when I knew Jason was going to be working late. I was able to get home before him and ordered some takeout.

I started to feel bad though. Jason fucked me after we went out last Saturday night, but now that I'd had Mark, Jason's moves and technique seemed less impressive than before. He filled me up with his nice thick cock, but his shorter length didn't reach the depths of my pussy that Mark's could. There are spots that only Mark could touch, our secret spots deep inside me that made me shake and my eyes roll back into my head. Jason tried really hard and he definitely made me cum, but it wasn't the same. He also wasn't as confident, which goes a long way.

Yesterday I decided I had to tell Jason about Mark. I knew he was going to be really upset and it would be a big hit to his ego, but I felt I owed it to him to be honest. I debated letting Mark know, but decided against it. My plan is to tell Jason that I love him and want to be with him, but that I was going to still see Mark on the side. I hope he'll come around and be ok with it, but I know that he might freak out and leave me too. But I'm 27 and having the best sex of my life and I'm not willing to give that up...

To be continued...