Finding What's Been Missing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonelylisa
lonelylisa
12 Followers

His balls began to tighten in the palm of my other hand, and when I sensed he was about to cum, I placed my pinky finger just above his ass and pressed gently against it, rubbing small, soft circles around it. My lips locked fully just below the head, and I sucked firmly on the sensitive underside, stroking my tongue in circles.

“Oh damn Lisa, I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cum right in your mouth.”

His hands pulled hard on my hair, holding my mouth in place. I continued circling my tongue around the head, pressing the tip of it firmly against him. His body tensed below me, and I felt the first stream of his cum rushing into my mouth. He began to grunt, almost animal like... “Yes, yes, yes, Lisa, yessss”

I held my lips and my tongue still, feeling the warm, milky fluid running down my throat. I could taste the salty flavor on my tongue, and I sucked harder onto the head for a moment, milking him of every drop he had to offer my lips. His body began to relax some, and hips rested onto the bed once more. As I started to move my lips off of him, I felt some of his cum drip out of the corner of my mouth. He was looking down at me, his eyes glassy. I scooped up the cum from the corner of my mouth with my fingertip, and slipped it between my lips, sucking it clean as he watched me.

“Mmmm Dale, God you taste good baby, I needed you to cum in my mouth.”

He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up, laying me down on the bed next to him. His body moved to its side to lean over me. I could feel his heart, still beating hard. His hands were stroking softly thru my hair, his eyes on mine. He lowered his lips near mine and whispered to me....

“Now it’s my turn baby.”

Thank you so much for all the wonderful feedback on Chapter 1 of this story. If there is enough continued interest, I will go on with more segments.

lonelylisa
lonelylisa
12 Followers
12