Finding Your Slave

Story Info
Recommendations for obtaining property.
1.1k words
4.25
84.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Finding a mate is one of the toughest processes you will ever go through in your life. It can take years of hanging out at bars, joining a church, or participating in other singles activities. You hear stories all the time of people searching for a decade to find what they want.

Finding your slave is even tougher. Now don't get me wrong if a few sessions with a slave is all your after, you know wham bam thank you girl. Those relationships are easy to find. But truly finding the girl you want to own for the rest of your life can take years.

Once you've decided you want a slave not a wife, you have to decide how you want to start looking. I have found that submissives are more common than slaves and may generally be picked up in any Walmart. Even though you can search the Walmarts of America that's a time consuming thing. Even then when you've found one you have to spend some time figuring out if it's a workable situation.

I bought one girl at an online auction and that turned into a nightmare. So I started looking online and found a myriad of BDSM personals. I asked a lot of the older guys who had used these services, how long it took them to find their slave. I was gratified to learn that on the average two to three years is all the time it took them to find a girl. That can be considerably less time than going person to person.

I checked a lot of personal sites and the best one I found is Alt.com. It allows you to view literally thousands of women all across the world. You can test the waters with them via email. The site does cost. To get the most out of it you need to spend about 100 dollars and buy a gold membership.

I found this site to be the largest which gave me a large pool of potential candidates, plus I they allow you to tailor your search in very specific ways to find what you require.

Now to the important part, submitting a profile. The most important thing I can say to you about this is don't lie. Lying gets you laid yes, but it does not find your slave. A bdsm relationship is built on trust and if you lie or post a picture that is not of you, the odds are you will not be able to keep the girl. Try to put everything you are, everything you need and everything you want into this profile. You only have to write it once so make it good. Post a PIC on it. No nudity, nudity is for slaves. Make sure you save a copy of your profile, Alt can and does lose them from time to time.

Now we get to the fun part. Start looking for women. Use the search engine feature and tailor your search to find what you want. Don't restrict yourself geographically. Anyone in the world can be your slave.

Don't burn yourself out writing the girls messages. I wrote a little form message. It read 'Greetings girl, I've looked over your profile and I like what I see. Why don't you take a peek at mine and we'll go from there.' By the way I should mention spend the extra cash to let standard members view your profile. You'll get many more responses that way.

It also helps to keep track of who your sending these to. I lost one very promising girl because after we'd been talking for a week I accidentally sent her another of my introductions. She was hurt that I was still looking for other women and stopped talking to me.

Update your profile every day. Alt puts the most recently updated profiles first in their search results. If you keep yours on the front page of that list many more women will see you.

Ok now were talking to women. Here is your chance to be you. Any slave who becomes yours will participate in whatever your interested in. So wax poetic about it. Also develop yourself some tests. I found out early that women who were incompatible with me would not pass two tests I developed.

My two tests were both essay tests. The first test was the corner test. Make them get naked and put them in a corner for 15 minutes. Then they come back and write you a 750 word story on their corner time. It is easily possible to write 750 words on the experience. Everything they felt, everything they thought, and all of the wonderful physical sensations. Sore knees, aching back, and a hot face from keeping it pressed to the wall. A lot of girls will lie to you about this. Those are the ones to avoid. They are not really submissive and have an agenda all their own. You will soon be able to read these essays and know who is lying to you.

My second essay was about service. I hired a maid service to come in and clean my apartment. I paid extra for the spring cleaning option. I asked questions about what the hardest and least cleaned things were. I found 10 items. I then made this into a test. I told the girls they had to spend Friday night and Sat morning cleaning. At noon I would email them my list of ten things. They would report back to me on a pass/fail basis. Sometimes they got rewards more often they got spanked and cornered. Then when the reward or punishment was over they had to write me another 750 word essay.

These were very helpful in sorting threw the chaff to find the good slaves out there. From those two test we'd talk for awhile and if everything I found out I enjoyed, I'd have them come down for the weekend. I personally met over a dozen women this way. I also found that a lot of the women, though great slaves were not for me. And that is okay. Your looking for your slave not just any slave.

After you've found the one you want to keep do what it takes to get her under your whip. When I found mine I sent her enough money to take a bus and most of her possessions from Florida to me in Tucson.

My search took two years, eight months and a whole lot of trying before I found my girl. And as she sits here at my feet while I write this I know I did it right.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers