Fine! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redo1984
Redo1984
635 Followers

"And I'll be honest with you. If I can't do this any more, I'll tell you..." she said.

She kissed and plunged her tongue deep inside my mouth. She pulled away smiling.

"But until then! You have to fuck me till I have a goofy smile on my face." she said.

She kissed me again and squeezed hard.

"Now? Promise me you'll fuck me silly in your truck." she said.

"Since you hold my future children in your hand with a surprisingly strong grip. I promise to ravage your entire body in my truck till you have a goofy smile on your face." I said.

After I kissed Lauren good bye, I texted Bruce.

"On the way man. Sorry."

I was walking in and Bruce waved me over to his table.

"Hey man." I said.

Bruce got up and him gave me a bro hug.

"Here. She just brought these." He said and slid a beer over to me.

I could still smell Lauren's scent on my face.

"Oh yes. Hello Mr. Adams." I said.

"Alright. How are holding up man?" Bruce said with a serious expression.

"Good. Tammy helped a lot Friday night. Then I had a nice conversation with Lisa on Sunday. Today I spoke to Lauren. That's why I was late." I said with a hard core poker face.

"By your facial expression me thinks you did more than talking. By the way, you smell like pussy." He said grinning.

"Just establishing a support group to get me through these tough times. They're very understanding and I am able to get the releases I need." I said.

"Ok stud. Oh. As far as the game. We keep sellin' days. Don't tell me anything. Only tell me when the big argument comes." he said.

"Got it." I said.

"What are you doing this weekend?" He asked.

"Can't tell you. Game code of conduct policy. But I will continue to rely on my support group often." I said with a grin.

We chatted about some other stuff, but I split after one beer. I need to buy those tickets for the game Friday.

I wonder what I'll walk Into tonight? It was almost 7 already as I pulled up.

Alyssa wasn't in the front of the condo when I came home. I went to see if she was in the bedroom and I could hear her voice. Is she on the phone?

"...I'm so confused. I feel like my is life is imploding." she said.

Then nothing for awhile.

"Okay. Sigh. Hopefully I'll get the courage soon. This weekend. Oh god. I'm afraid I'll lose him. Actually. I'm pretty sure I will." she whined.

Another minute of silence. Oh this is agony waiting. I wonder who she's talking to?

"That might work. Cop to a lessor plea. I'll sleep on it." she said hopefully.

"Thank you so much Heather. Bye." she said.

Okay. So Heather knows. I actually thought Heather was cool. What was funny was every time we got together, she was always showing alot of tit. Seriously. You say Heather, I say tits.

They were big and I think I did pretty well not staring. We went out a couple months ago. She could lose a little weight, but still her curves were pretty sweet.

Maybe I'll call her this weekend and try to squeeze some info out if her.

I tip toed away, back to the kitchen. A few minutes later she walked out.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi. Uh. When did you get home?" She said in a subdued tone.

"About 5 minutes ago. You eat?" I asked.

"No. My stomach is bothering me. I think I'll take a shower soon and maybe go to bed early. How was your day?" she asked.

"I was real happy when it was finally three. Had real good results at work." I said and shrugged.

"Good." she said.

I was throwing together some chinese from Sunday with some rice. I could see her in my peripheral vision. Debating whether to tell me now? Fall on her sword or should I say pussy? Feel me out with some BS? "I only kissed him Alex. I'm so sorry, wah, wah, wah." Fuck you. I already knew, but the phone bullshit just dotted the fucking i.

I put some Trader Joe's microwave rice in and turned around.

"You look like you were rode hard." I said.

"What?" she said with her eyes brows raised.

"You look rough. A shower is a good idea." I said.

"Oh. Okay." she said.

When I felt enough time had passed and she most likely in the water, I crept to the bathroom door to see if she was chatting with anyone. Was that sobbing?

Fuck. I use to care. Not so much now. She has been treating me like shit for three weeks.

Who am I kidding, she'll bounce back and be riding a dick in no time. I headed back to the kitchen.

Fuck I'm starving. As I plated my food, I thought about Lauren.

"Fuck me till I have goofy smile on my face."

Ha ha. I love it. She is one cool lady. God she tasted so good. Her lips, her skin, her pussy and even her ass. Hard again!

"I'm gonna to go bed early hon. I still don't feel well." she said as she walked up to me.

"Okay. Do you need some Advil or anything." I said showing concern.

A round of antibiotics and your vagina slathered in iodine?

"I think it a stomach virus." she said.

"Maybe it's karma, huh?" I said.

Inside smile.

"What does that mean?" she said getting a little upset.

"You don't seem to be eating right or exercising lately. Drinking a lot more alcohol. Party girl is catching up with you." I said leaving it hang.

"Oh. Yeah. Sigh. I haven't...You're right... Well, good night." she said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Night. Oh! I'm going to the Diamondbacks game this weekend with a buddy." I said.

She was technically a buddy. A fuck buddy.

"Oh. Okay." she said and left.

Go fucking cry.

That should get me a few more days before Slutageddon reveals herself!

I jumped online and bought two tickets to Friday's 8:05 Diamondback game. Then I fired a text to Lisa. "Hey sexy lady. I bought the tickets for Friday. I'll leave work early and pick you at 5:45? Does that work for you?" A couple of minutes later my phone buzzed. "Sounds great! And you said no bra right? or was it no panties?💋" she texted back.

"Your a cheeky one. Make sure you rub some baby oil on before I get there." I said.

"Oh? Where I am rubbing the baby oil? On my legs? Ooh, my tits? Or maybe my ass? Or do you want rub it on?" Fuuuuuuuuck! "All really great questions. Surprise me. Thanks for going to the game with me. I'm really looking forward to it."

"You're welcome. I have to go play with myself now, since you got me so worked up."

"Save some for me. Or send me a video😯."

"Perv! 😊. If you should be so lucky. I don't think you could handle it. Good night." Oh, we're so not done. "Before I say good night. Imagine yourself on your knees."

I sent that first and waited five seconds.

"Holding onto the headboard with your hands. I'm behind you with my hands squeezing your hips possessively."

Another five seconds.

"I slowly slip my throbbing cock inside you. From everything else we did before, I may cum soon. It feels like it's going to be a big one."

"God, you feel so good and I groan. "Oh Lisa." The tempo of my cock going in and out of your pussy is getting faster."

"Good night!" I cleaned out my texts and relaxed. Man, I'm gonna need my strength to get me through the rest of the week.

You know. I definitely want to be able to fool around like this, texting with my future wife.

About 20 minutes after my last text, I got one more. "I do taste good!" Am I dreaming? I can just imagine her licking her fingers in bed! Her curvy body on display. Can't jack off. Need to save up!

I sat and visualized how I wanted my Wednesday would go. Tweaking it as I went for a great outcome. Happy with myself, I went to the gym at our complex to try not to think about sex!

To be continued.

Redo1984
Redo1984
635 Followers
12