Fine Dining

Story Info
Special cocktail sauce in a fine restaurant.
3.2k words
4.11
52.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me introduce us first. We are a couple in the mid-thirties and live in the South-East of the United States. My wife Barbara and I are married since eight years. Our sex live is good and we prefer quality over quantity. Barbara is 5'5", long brown hair and hazel eyes. Her smile melts me and she has beautiful breasts, size 42B, with large nipples I like to suck on and make them hard. Her ass is nice round and looks incredible sexy in tight jeans. My name is Walter and I am 5'7", 160 pounds, 6" cock that has a good size girth to keep the lady happy. I have short brown hair, blue eyes, and a mustache.

Once in a while my wife Barbara and I like to go out for gourmet food in a fine restaurant which also offers an exquisite wine selection. We do this to spoil ourselves reason being we both work hard every week and once a while we deserve a great night out. We always dress up appropriately because nice cloth makes you feel good and we do not have many opportunities to dress up.

It is Saturday afternoon and I am watching football while Barbara is lying outside on our screened in porch reading a book. At halftime, I get up and get myself another glass of white wine, in the kitchen. I fill a second glass for Barbara and walk outside. The temperature is still above 80 degrees even though it is October.

The sun is shining on our porch and feels nice and warm. I look at her lying in the sun with just a shirt and shorts on the chaise lounge. I walk up to her, bend down and kiss her on the cheek.

"Hello honey, I thought you might like a glass of wine." I placed the glass of wine on a small glass top side table next to the lounge chair. Barbara looks at me and smiles.

"Thank you hun, that is very nice. How's the game?"

"Great – looks like we'll win convincingly. Any thought's about dinner for tonight? I thought we might go to 'City Limits' for some great food. I am in the mood for dressing up."

"That sounds great. Let's get dressed right after the game."

"Sounds like a good idea'" I said and bend down again, kissed Barbara on her lips and squeezed her left breast. She did not wear a bra and her nipple got hard immediately.

"Ahh, what do we have here? My wife is excited easily? What do you read?" Barbara explained that she reads the book 'Nightfall' by Nelson Demille which describes a sex scene by a couple on the beach in graphic detail. The woman performed a nice blowjob in front of a camera before they had sex in the sand dunes of New England.

"Sexy, maybe we should try this one day too."

"Maybe," Barbara said, "but for now, watch your football and let me read please." I kissed her again and walked inside to see the start of the second half.

I refilled our glasses after the third quarter. "How is the book honey? Any more exciting sex scenes in the book with graphic details?" Barbara grabbed my crotch: "Not in the book but maybe later in our bedroom!" My cock was hard instantly "You are such a tease." Barbara massaged my cock through my pants. "Be patient and you will be rewarded later" is all she said before she turned back to her book. I walked back inside with a raging hard on.

In the middle of the fourth quarter, Barbara came back inside. "I am going to take a shower and get ready so that you have the bathroom for yourself afterwards." "Yes, I will not disturb you honey. I am looking forward seeing my sexy wife in a nice dress." "Who said that I will wear a dress," was her reply. "Please? You know how much I love you in a dress and heels." She disappeared in the bedroom and a few minutes later, I heard the shower running. I turned my attention back to the television screen and did not think about my naked wife in the shower any longer. The fourth quarter was a little more exciting than I hoped for. The opposing team came back and my team had only a three point lead.

Three minutes to go in the game and my team still had a three point lead but the opposing team was staring a drive on their own 14 yard line. I heard the shower stopped running. Damn, great timing; my thoughts drifted from the game back to my naked wife. I love her 42B breasts with large sized nipples. They feel so good in my mouth when I lick and bite them gently. My dick started twitching again just thinking about her great breasts. "Great throw by the State's quarterback – incredible catch for a 34 yard gain." I was back to reality. "Running play stopped on the line of scrimmage. Second and ten. Incomplete pass. Third and ten." Come on – do something that the game is over. Maybe, when I am lucky, Barbara is still naked when I get in the bedroom. "Low snap by the center – FUMBLE – the defense picks up the ball and runs it in for a touchdown." That's the ball game. I jumped up and walked into the bedroom. Barbara has sexy yellow robe on.

"Hey honey, you look sexy"

"Go and get a shower or I will go to dinner by myself!"

I walked into the bathroom and got a nice hot shower – thinking constantly on Barbara's beautiful rounded body. Drying off, shaving, and getting dressed in charcoal colored suit – 12 minutes.

Barbara was sitting in the living room. To my delight, she wore a dark-blue dress with a very low cut V-neck that showed of her pretty cleavage real nice. The dress was knee-length. Needless to say, she wore matching blue heels. Barbara stood up and turned a full circle so I can appreciate all angles of the dress.

"You are so beautiful! When did you buy that great dress?" I was surprised how low the V-neck was and how much of her breasts were visible.

"I bought it a couple of weeks ago and waited for a perfect opportunity to wear it. I hope you enjoy what you see?"

"You are incredible sexy." I kissed her gently on the neck. "Let's go before I take you right here and now!"

The 15 minute drive to the restaurant was uneventful as we chatted about the day. The hostess seated us on a table for four. I sat next to Barbara so I could lean over the corner of the table and kiss her. Of course I had my hand on her knee right away as well. The table was behind a room divider so that we privacy except when the waiter comes to the table.

"Good evening, my name is Paul and I will be your server this evening." Paul looked like a local college student all clean shaven and dressed with shirt and tie. He was about 6" tall and one could tell that he worked out regularly. "May I bring you something to drink?"

Barbara ordered a Merlot and I ordered a "sex-on-the-beach." While I ordered, I squeezed Barbara's leg under her skirt. Paul took the order and disappeared.

"You look so sexy Barbara"

"And you cannot wait until we are done with dinner?" She smiled and put her hand on my crotch. My cock was hard immediately. "Guess you will have a 'hard' time during lunch;" she laughed and squeezed hard.

Paul brought the drinks and we were ready to order. "Hmmm, I think I'll take the duck breasts." I ordered while taking an obvious look at Barbara's cleavage. Barbara looked at me and smiled. "I would like to have the sirloin steak, medium." Paul left again. Barbara leaned slightly forward and over to me. Her dress fell forward and exposed a little more of her breasts. Just a little more exposure and I would see her pink nipples if she doesn't wear a bra.

"I hope you will enjoy your breast!" she smiled and leaned closer to my ear and whispered: "I will enjoy your meat tonight. I will fuck you slow and hard." Her hand opened the zipper of my pants and quickly grabbed my cock. Barbara pulled it into the open. She slowly stroked my cock under the table. Fortunately, the table cloth was long enough to hide her action but my red face was a dead give away on what she was doing.

"Do you need another glass of wine while waiting for the food ma'am?" Paul appeared unnoticed at our table. He must have had a nice view into Barbara's dress as he built a nice erection in his pants that could not be missed. Barbara turned towards Paul but never stopped to stroke my dick.

"Yes, please. This is a great wine. It is very smooth and I enjoy it. And I would like to have a shrimp cocktail as well please."

I could not believe her behavior. Normally, Barbara is shy in public and I would have never expected this from her, especially in this restaurant.

"Did you see the erection in his pants?"

"No," Barbara replied," all I care is your hard dick. But it is nice to know that I still have 'it' in me to get some cock hard." She still stroked my cock slow but with a hard grip. Just the way I like it.

"I would like to order some cocktail sauce, hun"

"Paul was just here and the shrimp will come with cocktail sauce," I replied.

"I want your cocktail sauce!" Barbara leaned close to me again and this time I saw her hard nipples. She was not wearing a bra? "Here, I want you to give me your juice in this glass so I can stop the craving in my loins," she said as she put her empty wine glass right in front of me.

Wow, I was stunned. My usually really shy wife strokes my cock in a restaurant and wants me to cum and gets my sperm in her empty wineglass for her to drink. Wordless, I took the empty glass and put it underneath the table. Barbara started to stroke harder. Her hand felt so good on my dick.

"Give me your cum" Barbara said and stroked harder. "I want you to see me drink your sperm, swallowing every drop of it."

She stroked slow and hard. Her hand was gliding on my cock and her tongue was playing with my ear. I could feel her hot breath and knew how much she needed to be fucked. Because we have not fucked during the week, it would not take too long to make me come. Paul arrived at the table with the glass of wine and the shrimp cocktail. Barbara did not notice or cared about him. She massaged my penis and played with her tongue on my ear. Paul bend forward to place the wine and the shrimp in front of Barbara and to get a nicer view of her cleavage. He slowly placed the order of the table trying to get a glimpse of her tits. His dick got harder in his pants so he must have had a better angle than me. Still wordless, he turned around and left.

"I am coming Barbara"

"Don't spill anything"

Barbara's hand rubbed faster now and I positioned the glass right at my cock to catch the sperm.

"Yes," I moaned, "Ahhhhhh. I am coming."

"Yes give all your juice to me," she replied, stroking faster.

I came hard and a good amount of sperm that generated during the week was caught in the glass. I lifted the glass from under the table and put it right in front of Barbara's plate. How sexy and slutty does this look? A wine glass full of sperm on a table in a crowded restaurant for everybody to see.

Barbara kissed me on the cheek and released my dick from her grip. She stood up and kneeled beside me. Her mouth opened and she started to lick my cock. Her lips and tongue felt so good on me. When she said that she wants every drop, she really meant it.

After Barbara licked my dick clean, she sat down again and looked at the glass. She looked me in the eyes, and lifted the glass to her lips. Slowly she opened her mouth and the sperm started running down her throat. Barbara truly enjoyed drinking my cum right than and there. After the special drink, Barbara cleaned the glass with her fingers. She ran them inside the glass and licked them clean, her eyes always focusing on me. I was hard again in no time.

Paul arrived unnoticed again on the table with the food. Slowly again, he put the food on the table watching Barbara cleaning the glass. Just a little bit was left in the glass. Barbara pushed her dress to the side so I could see her left breast, because she wore a cupless bra. Than, she scooped up the last drops of sperm with her finger out of the glass and put the juice on her hard nipple.

"This is for you hun."

I bend over and start sucking her already hard nipple. I tasted my salty juice and loved it.

"Now behave and let's enjoy the food and you will be my desert later" said my wife, licking her lips ad starting to cut her steak.

Paul turned around and left the table.

We enjoyed the food immensely. Needless to state that Paul checked on us regularly now. Barbara had two more glasses of wine and ate her steak slowly just to tease me so I had to wait a little longer for the desert.

"Would you like some desert tonight?" Paul asked.

Barbara smiled at me and replied. "I have my desert sitting right next to me. Thank you Paul."

"Thank you for visiting our restaurant. It was a pleasure serving you two. Please come back and see us."

Paul walked away with his hard penis pressing against his pants aching for release.

We walked to the car on the crowded parking lot. The sun just set so it was still a little light. I opened the door for Barbara.

"Not yet, first we will have our desert," said Barbara and lifted her skirt. She revealed lacy black crotchless panties. "I thought you might like the easy access honey." Barbara dipped one finger in her already wet pussy. "Here is a taste to make you hungry for more," she said as touched my lips with her juicy finger. I licked her all clean. Barbara tastes sweet.

Barbara unzipped her dress and let the straps slide over her shoulders. The straps fell down and the dress was held up by her tits and hard nipples. Slowly she pulled the dress over her nipples and let the dress fall to the ground. There she stood in the parking lot next to our car with just her heels, crotchless panties, and cupless bra.. The pussy was wet and her nipples hard.

"Get into the back seat. I want to fuck you now. I need your cock in my pussy.

I opened the back door to our Jeep Grand Cherokee and got in. I started to take my suit off when Barbara bent down, picked up her dress and climbed into the Jeep. I was sitting in the back seat, my pants just down to my ankles and my shirt unbuttoned. Barbara closed the door, got my cock in her hands and started sucking. My fingers slightly brushed her breasts on the way to her pussy so I could play with her clit. She was already wet and ready to be fucked.

"You are incredible horny today. I haven't seen you like this in a long time."

Barbara stopped sucking my cock.

"We did not fuck at all this week and the book made me horny this afternoon."

Barbara leaned back against the door and spread her legs wide.

"Lick my pussy. I want you to lick me until I come."

I bend forward and kissed her legs. I moved upwards towards her pussy with my tongue. My hands were massaging her breasts. I also pulled and pinched on her nipples. Barbara loves when I do this. Her clit was swollen and wet. I started licking her pussy as requested. My tongue conquered her clit and I sucked on it too. Barbara moaned loudly.

"Yes. Yes. That is good. Finger my pussy too please."

My thumb slight in her pussy easily. Besides fingering her pussy, my index finger massages her asshole. Sometimes, Barbara likes to get fingered at both holes at the same time. This is my way to find out.

"Tell me where your fingers are."

"My thumb fucks your pussy and my index finger is massaging your asshole. Do you want me to fuck your ass too tonight?"

"Yes, please fuck both holes."

"First let me get the finger and ass wet."

I slit my index into her pussy too, starting to fuck her pussy harder while licking the clit. In and out. Hard but not too fast yet.

When my index was wet enough, I penetrated her asshole and pussy hard and deep with one quick push.

"Ahhhhhhhh. YES – Fuck my asshole! Yes, faster, fuck my holes."

My fingers slammed deep into her wet openings. Fast and short movements.

"Yes, I am coming! Ahhhh – don't stop now. YESSSSSSS!"

I fucked her further until she grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"Wow – that was intense. I want your cock now."

Without hesitation, she moved her pussy over my cock and started to sink down on it. Slowly, she took all 6 inches inside her. Her tits were right in my face. Barbara bent down and kissed my mouth.

"You are a great fuck hun!"

"No Barbara, you are fucking awesome."

Her hips were swaying first slowly and than faster. I wasn't more than a fuck tool for her pussy now. She needed it hard and fast after all this exciting foreplay. She rode my cock swiftly and swayed her hips back and force.

"Come please Give me your sperm in my cunt."

Her tight pussy was riding my cock and I could feel her muscles holding on to my dick. I pinched her nipples and pulled them hard too.

"Yes – fuck my cock harder. I want to cum inside you."

Barbara pressed her tits in my face, held on to the headrests on each side and fucked me even harder.

"Yes – make me cum – Ohhhh – your pussy is sooo hot and tight."

"Come inside me"

"Yes – yes – now – I am coming. AHHHHHHHH!"

Her hips humping my cock hard and my juice came all inside her.

Barbara kissed me and we hugged.

"You are such a sexy and wonderful wife."

"Thank you. I hope you enjoyed this dinner?"

"That was amazing and Paul really enjoyed it too."

"I did not really care. I just needed your cock."

I kissed her, slid to the driver see, naked as I was and started the drive back home.