Fine Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that the same as a RCH, a red cunt hair?"

"No, black is thicker."

She heard the tires chirp as they touched down and she pulled the power off. She looked at him and said, "I think that was the smoothest landing I ever made, this is a sweet little plane, I love it. I need to know what kind of plane this for my log book. Are you a flight instructor?'."

"Used to do it, not any more. Now I teach sex."

"You do?"

"Yep, you are my first and last pupil. And you will graduate with honors soon. You are starting to teach me things." They taxied to the Fixed Base Operation and signed a few papers, Rick looked at the yellow pages and they signed for and got their rental car. They put their luggage in it and headed into Fort Lauderdale. Rick found the address he was looking for and parked. He led Keiko into a makeup salon. He told the receptionist what they wanted. Keiko was shown to a booth and Rick sat and watched. They washed and dried Keiko's face. They raved over her complexion, it was so soft, smooth and flawless. The makeup expert showed Keiko how to apply foundation, and eye liner, and blushes and other cosmetics to make her eyes look less slanted.

They called another girl over and showed Keiko the girl's eyes, she had a operation to make her eyes less slanted. Keiko loved the look. Rick wasn't sure, he loved her like she was. When the makeup artist was through she was not so obviously of oriental stock. With her dark glasses there was no way to tell. When Rick was paying the bill the artist asked how old Keiko was. Rick looked blank. Keiko giggled and said "I have never told him." She leaned over and whispered in the woman's ear. The woman looked at her and said, "No way, I don't believe you are over twenty." Keiko grinned and said "Just a BCH." with a smile at Rick. They went back out near the airport to a motel recommended by the FBO.

After dinner Rick checked the weather and filed a flight plan for East Hampton Airport near where Keiko said her family lived. He put the phone down and looked at her as she brushed her hair A tiny bit of black was starting to show near the roots. He smiled at her in the mirror. He kissed the back of her neck. She shivered, Oh! I love that, do some more."

"NO, we need to sleep, we have a big day tomorrow. I have to explain to your mother and father about how I have been sleeping with their married daughter." We will have to contact them on the cell phone when we are in the air. We will refuel at Williamsburg Airport north of Norfolk, Virginia."

"I have never been there. Is it nice?"

"I don't know, we can stop any where you want on our way back." He looked at her face in the mirror, "If you decide to come back with me." He turned and walked toward the bed when she knocked him on the bed on his face, she grabbed his arm and pulled it up behind his back before he knew what was happening.

He was in severe pain when she said, "You better not try to ditch me in New York." He felt hot tears on his back. "I won't let you do that to me. I love you."

"Hey, you are breaking my arm."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She eased up on the pressure on his arm. "You do want me to come back with you, don't you?"

"Hell yes, If you don't want to come I'll stay with you if you want me." She let go of his arm and pulled him onto his back. She jumped astraddle his waist and shook her little fist under his nose, "I'll punish you if you try to leave me." She pressed her lips to his and burst into tears, She sobbed, "I can't bear the thought of being without you."

He said, "Don't cry, you will never be without me while I live."

"Do you, sob, mean that, sniffle, sniffle?"

"Yes I do. Damn, please don't hurt me anymore."

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry. I was scared you didn't want me any more." He got up and turned out the lights and got in bed with her and held her tight whispering of his deep love for her, telling her of his plans for their life together until she fell asleep."

They were up early, before daylight, and they dressed quickly and packed their gear. He asked if she could fix a sling for his arm, she looked at him and saw his smile and threw a slipper at him. They grabbed a donut as they checked out and were in the air at dawn. Just after noon, thanks to a tail wind, they landed and lunched and refueled at Williamsburg, VA. Three hours later Rick handed Keiko his cell phone, He told her to dial the number and to ask for her father then hand the phone to him, he told her if she thought the person who answered the phone would recognize her voice, she would have to decide if she would trust that person with her life. Keiko dialed the phone and said "Hello Daddy, I have someone who wants to talk to you." She handed the phone to Rick.

"Sir, let me start by saying I love your daughter with all my heart and soul. I am willing and ready to testify in any court that I saw him try to kill her. We are now about an hour away in a light plane. We will land at East Hampton Airport. And rent a car. I think we have convinced your son-in-law Keiko is dead. He will have to kill us if he finds out she is alive. What? Yes, can you give the numbers to Keiko?" He handed the phone to Keiko who took the pencil and wrote on the pad of clearance paper. She said, "I love you Daddy, see you soon." Rick took the pad and punched the numbers in the GPS. They flew on. Rick looked at Keiko and said, "I love you and no matter what happens, I will always love you. Reach in my flight bag and hand me my .45, your S&W is in there too.

An hour later they had the grass strip at her father's place in sight, He took the controls and guided the plane to a feather light landing and taxied to a hanger at the end of the strip. A limo awaited them. A short man ran to the plane and helped Keiko down as the engine slowed to a halt. Rick climbed down and the man grinned at him and said, "I am so happy to meet you, you are the man we have prayed for. Come get in my car, my wife can't wait to meet you."

Keiko's father looked at Rick and said, "I see great changes in my daughter already, I have never seen her look so beautiful. My name is Ralph Hakei, My Japanese name is very difficult for American lips. Just call me Ralph. I have never lived in Japan myself, but my wife has. Believe me we love Keiko with all our hearts, we just want her to be happy. Ah! We are here."

A servant opened the door and Rick stepped out. The house was huge, The foyer was bigger than his whole house. A lovely Oriental lady bowed to him. Keiko rushed between them, She hugged the lady then turned and took Rick's hand, "Momma, this is Rick, the man who saved my life and taught me to be a woman, I love him."

The lady smiled at Rick, "Please come in, you are very welcome in our humble home." They entered the house and Rick was overwhelmed by the splendor and opulence of the house. They were led to a small study, cozy and comfortable. "Please be seated." said his host. The man and woman held Keiko in their arms, tears flowed freely. They all looked at Rick and smiled. "This our only daughter, she is our jewel, our treasure. We do not understand all that has taken place. We were told by our son-in-law that she was dead. Then she called and told us not to let anyone know she was still alive. We did not know what to do but we called all our resources together. The Attorney General of the State of New York, The District Attorney of this county and the local Chief of Police and the District head of the FBI are all in the next room. It might be best if you wait here while Keiko tells them her story. If you need anything, just say what you want and you will have it." Keiko and her parents left the room, Rick wandered around for a few minutes. He looked at the pictures on the wall, he thought he saw pictures of Keiko as a child. He looked at a cabinet containing several Colt Pistols, he saw they were a history of the Colt pistol from the Paterson model to the 1911 automatic." If they were real they were worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. He was hungry and thirsty so he said, "I would like a Burger King Whopper, with a small order of fries and medium Coke." He found a Flying magazine he had not read and sat and looked through it. There was a rap on he door and it opened. A young man entered carrying a tray with a Burger King bag on it. He brought a folding tray and set it in front of Rick. Then placed the bag on the tray, bowed and left the room. Rick grinned and opened the bag and saw his order. Rick had just finished his snack when the door opened and Ralph entered.

"Please come this way, we have some people who want to meet you."

There were a number of people in the large room. Ralph said, "This is Rick Martin, he has indicated that he would be happy to answer any of your questions." A large Gentleman asked, "How did you happen to be in the area when Miss Keiko was allegedly thrown overboard?" Rick stood and walked to the man and looked at him with steely eyes, "I am a Lieutenant Colonel in the United States Marine Corps, I had just returned from eighteen months in Bethesda Naval Hospital in Washington, D.C. recovering from wounds I received in Iraq. I was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor by the President of the United States several months ago. The distinguished Flying Cross, Two Silver Stars and two Purple Hearts were also awarded to me at that ceremony. I am a graduate of the United States Naval Academy. I was diving in the Gulf of Mexico South of Naples Florida in twenty feet of water looking for a $1000.00 fishing rod I had lost the day before. I heard a large boat approach at a high speed. I dropped to the bottom and watched as it passed over me. I saw a crab trap enter the water trailing a rope. This young lady was wired and tied to the rope." He pointed to Keiko. "I cut her loose and let her breath from my tank. I took her to my boat and we were able to board with out being seen. The larger boat, The 'Kummonahwannaleia', pulled up and asked if we had seen a man who had fallen overboard. I told them we had not. We were afraid to let anyone know the murder attempt was unsuccessful. We hid until today. What else do you want to know?" Rick glared at his questioner. "I saw an attempted murder. There is no doubt about it. I will protect this young lady with my life if need be. Her husband tried to kill her in a horrible way. Bring him to justice and protect this girl or you will have the biggest media storm around your ears you ever heard of, do I make myself clear."

"Yes you do young man," another older man said. "I will back you every step of the way, I am with the FBI and I believe we have jurisdiction. I am proud to meet you." Rick looked at Keiko, she was staring at him. He winked at her. She jumped up and ran to him. She pulled his head down and kissed him.

Later that night Keiko, after a fine meal, told her mother and father she was going to marry Rick when she was divorced from her husband. Rick looked at her and said, "I don't remember asking you to marry me." Keiko looked shocked, she stared at him, a tear building in one eye. He looked into Keiko's eyes he said, " I want to tell you a story, my five times great grand father was born and raised in north Florida and knew and loved the Seminole Indians, one of the things he liked was the custom they had of leaving a love song to be sung to their wife if they died in battle. He left a written copy of his love song to his wife. I will never forget the last lines. It was something like this, 'If I am chosen to go to heaven, I know what it will be, it will be the time I spent with you, my love, and I will love you more and more each day.'" He walked to her, then dropped to one knee. "I know exactly how he felt. I am asking now, I love you and want you for my wife."

She wiped her eyes and smiled, "I love you too, Yes, yes, yes. I will marry you."

Ralph looked at them and said, "That is good, because, on Keiko's instructions, the judge who is presiding over the divorce, will marry the two of you in his chambers. You should be man and wife tomorrow afternoon. I have one other matter to discuss with you, Rick. Here is a deposit slip from your bank for a gift from Mom and I. This is not part of her dowry." Rick looked at the slip of paper. He looked up at Ralph. "You don't really mean this do you? This says five million dollars."

"Oh! We mean it alright, as you may have guessed, our daughter, is not cheap to live with. She usually buys what ever she wants with out regard to cost. You are going to need that."

Rick looked at Keiko, "I can't accept this. It is too much."

"How much did you expect?" asked Keiko's mother.

"Why, nothing, your daughter is all I want or need."

Keiko's mother ran to him and kissed him on the lips softly, holding his face between her hands, "I see why she loves you. I love you too." Keiko's father walked to them and held his hand out. He grasped Rick's hand and held it as he looked into Rick's eyes.

"You really don't know about Keiko, do you?"

"Know what?"

"Keiko is a very wealthy girl, in her own right. She has an inheritance from my father that gives her an income of sixty million dollars a year, after taxes."

"Holy Shit. I had no idea, none at all. I never even thought about it, she said she had some money her husband was after. I never dreamed anything like this. We don't need it to be happy, I don't know that we want it. We will have to talk."

Ralph grinned, "I love this guy. Can we talk you into staying here with us for a while after you are married? We don't want to loose our little girl again so soon."

"That is up to Keiko, we will have a division of powers in our marriage, I will make all the important decisions, such as foreign policy, the national economy, military matters and such, she can handle the rest."

"You are also a wise young man, " Ralph laughed. He looked at Keiko. She grinned and said, "Papa, we will stay here for two weeks, then we will honeymoon in a cabin in the middle of the everglades where we will try to make a baby, if we haven't already. After that I don't know. I think Rick has a house somewhere. We have to visit his friends Jeannie and Dave, who helped us hide, then brought us the plane. Maybe we will just fly from place to place. I don't care as long as I can reach out and touch him. Daddy, this man is a hunter, a fisherman, a shooter, a yachtsman, a wonderful pilot, and he teaches young girls all about sex."

"Now I know why you love him, it has to be the last part."

"Oh! Papa, how did you guess?"

"You know, Rick, I have tried all her life to make this child happy. No matter what we did there was always a sadness about her. Now, since you came along. She just glows with happiness, We have never seen her so bright and cheerful, we don't know how to thank you."

"Sir, Mam, believe me, I mean this with all my heart, the pleasure has been all mine. And I will do whatever it takes to keep that smile on her lips, that is the only reward I ask of life, her smile."