Fine Time: Bollywood Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god! I can't get enough of this! Both of you!"

Raj nodded down at her before answering.

"You know how to handle two men, I'm very impressed."

"Are you both gonna make me into one of your whores?"

"You've already earned that badge, as far as I am concerned."

Yasir stood up from the bed and began to shake his head at that response, he had to reply.

"Not just yet, if you fulfill yourself as our whore Lucy, we gotta make you into one through visuals. We gotta paint you into a filthy cum slut."

A laugh was heard from her voice before she replied in excitement. Lucy knew that her feet were not the only part of her body that would be covered in cum tonight.

"I knew I wasn't leaving this room without becoming a dripping mess!"

Raj began to move, getting up from her stomach as he stood back on the floor in front of the bed. Yasir had already moved to stand up. The older man looked at her still laying on the bed, snapping his fingers. Raj ordered her now.

"Get up, get on your fucking knees!"

His voice spoke loudly with authority. Lucy didn't bother to reply, she simply moved from the bed to stand up and then dropped down to her knees. Looking up at both of the men, they moved towards her once again. Raj was on the right side, and Yasir was in position of her left hand. Both men stroked their cocks to prepare for this final round of pleasure. Before Lucy could decide which cock to choose from, they both began to spank their rods up against her gigantic tits. creating slapping sounds. She moaned at the feeling of their cocks beating against her hard nipples before she used her right hand and grabbed a hold of Yasir's meaty shaft. Using her left hand, she cupped one of her tits into her palm, and softly rubbed the head of his shaft against her nipple. At the same time, Raj didn't hold back from slapping his dick up against her right tit. Lucy licked her lips and looked up into Yasir's eyes, but before she could speak, he spoke up.

"Are you our fucking whore, Lucy?"

"Yeah..."

"Fuck me with your titties, again."

"Mmmmmmm, gladly."

Raj stopped banging his cock over her tight tit to allow Lucy to put her hands over both of them. She let Yasir slip his rod between the folds of her massive breasts before she pushed them together and trapped his cock. Once again, Lucy worked her breasts up and down to fuck his cock. She turned her head to look at Raj who aimed his long shaft towards her face begging for her mouth to give it some attention. She gave him eye contact while sucking her lips over the head. He fed his cock into her loving mouth. Both men moaned in ecstasy as their British whore was working their cocks. Yasir spoke first.

"God, these tits are the best thing ever."

"Yeah, and she sucks dick better than most whores."

Lucy didn't worry about their words, she concentrated solely on the cock thrusting between her tits and then one sliding in and out between her jaws. She wrapped her tongue around Raj's shaft and sucked it, while Yasir began to thrust between her tits faster. Neither of them could get enough of her luxurious body. After a good bit of allowing her to suck his cock, Raj pulled his rod to make it pop from her lips. A long string of saliva flowed from her lips down to her breasts. It was his turn now to fuck her tits, and he commanded.

"I want your tits now. Fuck me with them."

While Yasir probably could've put up a fight over who got to fuck her tits, he didn't bother. They were brothers and Lucy was only the latest in a long line of women they had double-banged back at this mansion. He simply stopped his thrusting to allow her to free his cock from her breasts. Lucy moved to her right and held her tits up to part an entrance for Raj's meat stick. He slid it on in there as she closed her tits together and looked up into his eyes with a smile. Perfect obedience to their commands. Just like before, Yasir now wanted his cock sucked. He held it up to her lips and without question, she enveloped her lips around it and began sucking it. Together in unison, the two males moaned out. Raj placed his hand down on her shoulder so he could pump his hips forward and fuck her tits with ease. Over and over, it was so amazing to watch his cock disappear between the large size of those breasts and then the head pop up a little.

"This is the best!"

Raj moaned his words, while Yasir replied.

"Oh, absolutely! No question about her!"

Time was becoming a factor, in Yasir's mind. Watching Lucy suck his cock while his brother thrust between her glorious tits. He wanted to cum and soon he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back. Meanwhile, Raj was beginning to thrust between her tits harder and faster. Roaring out loudly with his moans, the older brother finally couldn't take anymore.

"That's it! That's it! I'm ready to cum!"

"Yeah, yeah! Me too! Let's cover her!"

With both of them ready, it was time for the final part. Lucy heard their words and let go of her tits to allow Raj's rod to escape her mounds of flesh. Yasir popped his cock from her lips, stepping back to break a few tiny saliva strings. Lucy looked up at both of them as she put her hands on her tits to hold them up. She was anticipating this moment, knowing that soon she would be covered in a filthy mess to finalize their conquest of making her their whore for tonight. Looking at both of them back and forth, she teased with naughty words while watching them stroke their cocks.

"You gonna both drench me?"

Yasir nodded with an answer.

"Fuck yeah, you know it."

"Mmmmm yeah, cum all over me. Make me into your whore, I want it all over me."

Lucy closed her eyes and took a deep breath. This was not the first time she had to anticipate a massive mess that was coming. She let go of her tits to go ahead and straighten her hair to make sure it was behind her shoulders. Placing her hands back on her tits to hold them up for both of them, the sound of gasping moans and grunts were heard until Raj yelled.

"FUCK! FUCK! OHHHHH!!"

A strong wave of cum shot from the right side drenching her left eyelid and over her eyebrow. Yasir grunted.

"Mmmm, yeah!"

From the left side, Yasir's cock exploded and sent a wave of cum flying up the right side of her forehead and getting a string up in her hair. Another wad came flying from Raj's side to drench her left cheek, while Yasir shot another hard wave that flew up her forehead. More cum from both of them shot equal wads over her cheeks drenching them, Yasir brought his hand down to grab her hair and hold her up right in place for him to shoot a wave of cum in her right eyelid and down her nose. Lucy moaned feeling her face caked in their hot seed. Raj was finished with her face as it was a mess, he aimed his cock down to her tits and finished jerking himself off to splash cum over those glorious breasts. Yasir shot one more wad over her face on her right side that was now dripping in thick gobs of cum down to her tits. Finally, the man aimed down at her tits to finish off the remaining spurts of cum from his cock down on her breasts. Lucy had been made into a complete mess.

"Oh yeah, now you look like one of our whores."

Raj smiled down at the sight of her covered in their cum before laughing. Lucy giggled at his reply before moving her hands to wipe up the cum in her eyes so she could re-open them and look up at them to answer those words.

"I certainly feel like one of your whores right now!"

The two men bust out laughing at her. Lucy's eyebrows had little bits of cum that sparked when she looked up at them. Her face was wrecked as a mess, even with a line of cum in her beautiful brunette hair. They watched her look down at her tits and scoop up a line of cum with her pinky finger and feed it to her mouth. Looking forward at both of their cocks hanging about, drained dry. Lucy wraps her hands around them for one last time to stroke those hard Indian dicks. Yasir nodded down at her and spoke with a request.

"Give it a kiss, you earned that cum all over you."

Lucy looked up at and laughed while taking his cock and rubbing the head at her lips.

"I was planning on doing that without you asking me."

She winked at him, her cum coated eyebrows making him laugh a bit as her lips sucked the head of his cock back into her mouth and she kissed it sloppily. Lucy then moved back over to the right and grabbed a hold of Raj's shaft. She stroked it for a bit and then looked in his eyes before bringing the head up to her lips and placing an equal kiss on the head. The man smiled down at her in approval.

"Very good Lucy, very good..."

"Mmmm, the pleasure is all mine. I had an amazing time tonight with both of you."

Yasir spoke up.

"As did we, you can get yourself a shower in the bathroom to the left. If you want to stay the night, you can sleep in a guest bedroom."

"I will do just that, give me 30 minutes to clean up and I'll let you show me a room."

The night of fun was over. Lucy got herself up off the floor before walking herself to the bathroom. The two men were left naked together as they just smirked and nodded to themselves. Yasir followed Lucy to grab his robe from the bathroom while she got in the shower. The brothers put their robes back on and left the room while the water began to run in the bathtub.

******************

2 WEEKS LATER

Loud cheering could be heard across the studio as the sound of hands clapping filled the room. The big reveal of today was the poster for the upcoming film that had neared completion within the studio. Lucy found herself embraced by her makeup artist hugging her as she jumped around excitedly. The poster featured herself and another actress holding a stripper pole, clear promotion using the item number that was in the film. Minutes later, she walked away from her costars to be greeted to the face of Yasir clapping his hands for her.

"Well done Lucy, well done! You are a star now!"

"Thank you, Yasir!"

He leaned in and kissed her cheek before she wrapped her arms around him and embraced a hug over her friend. No one else in the studio knew of what happened a couple weeks ago, or knew of another photo that was now hanging proudly in a frame on a wall. Lucy had her portrait made back at the mansion in front of the water fountain out back. It had been a glorious moment, with a huge smile over her face and wearing an assortment of Indian beauty when the picture was snapped. Yasir had framed it and hung it next to the others in the line of past accomplishments in their conquests. She had been made into a star for Bollywood and the framed portrait would sit proudly on the wall in their collection back at the mansion.

THE END