Fine Time: Hollywood Remix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************

1 HOUR LATER

"And...ACTION!"

As Benson yelled, Lucy went into acting mode for the scene in play. The camera focused down the hall as she began to walk forward. High heels stomped and clacked loudly over the wooden floor. The set piece on particular at the studio was made to look like a hotel room with a proper hallway leading to the room where Randy and Aaron were situated in. Lucy was dressed up in a tight bustier outfit, exposing her massive cleavage that bounced with each step she made. Over her legs, she wore fishnet stockings and a large pair of high heels. She was dressed to kill, just the part of the escort that she played. The scene was to play out with her approaching a door in which Aaron would step out. After a few seconds, Lucy came to a stop as the man stepped out right on time. She smirked and placed her hand on her hip before addressing him in a seductive voice.

"So, did you and your friend get the money for me?"

"It was cash that you wanted, right?"

"Yeah, cash is how I like to be paid."

Aaron reached into his pocket, right on schedule for the scene and pulled out a wad of money rolled together in a rubber band. He handed it to Lucy who took a hold of the money and held it up hovering her hands just over her large breasts. This was planned by Benson, to have the camera zoom in over the ample view of her cleavage while she played with the wad of money. Lucy used her hand and then rolled the bills, letting them flip and touch the edge of her fingernail each time. The money itself was just a wad of hundred dollar bills, meant to be around a couple thousand dollars. Her nails had been painted a bright orange just for this specific scene, a small specific piece of detail that would come in handy with the green screen effects that used the same color. As the money stopped in her fingers, the camera focused back on her face in which Lucy smiled as she replied in her thick English accent.

"Mmmmm, great. Your'e about to get more than your money's worth, hot shot. I'll be back in a few minutes to join you and your mate."

The camera zoomed out as Lucy made a final grin and then followed Aaron into the hotel room set piece. Benson had been seated behind the main camera station the whole time, pleased with their efforts.

"Alright, CUT!! That's it, onto the next scene. Let's move into the room."

Benson didn't speak much praise to his actors when he was filming scenes. He was a typical director who liked to move from point A to point B without wasting much time. As they entered the room, it took several minutes to move the cameras into position in the corners. The hotel room was nothing unique. The set had just made a generic piece with a large bed where both Randy and Aaron would be seated as Lucy would have her glorious scene popping her breasts out. In the script, Lucy's escort character was to leave and come back with a bottle of wine and two large glass goblets. Benson was confident he could let the camera roll and do the entire scene all in one go with the actors relying on improvisation.

"Give Lucy the wine bottle and glasses, she's gonna need them soon."

The old man pointed to one of his assistants, order him to go get the prop pieces. He then turned to look at Randy and Aaron. He pointed his right finger at Aaron, his left towards Randy.

"You two know what to do, right?"

"Yes, sir! We've already practiced this."

"Alright, good. No fucking around, let's get this all done in one go."

Randy moved to sit on the bed. He wore a button up yellow shirt to go with his khaki pants, all while Aaron was forced to wear a similar button up shirt in white color to go with his black pants. For the next scene, Lucy had to stand behind the door in which Aaron would open it for her and invite her entrance into the room. After she had grabbed the wine bottle and the two glasses, Lucy stomped her heels outside the door. A crew member closed it, properly preparing the scene. Randy remained seated on the bed while Aaron got up. Benson had told Lucy not to bother knocking, since he wanted to edit the sound effect in during post production. Across the room, a boom microphone was placed near the bathroom of the room. Benson situated himself in the corner behind one of the camera stations, while his second camera was focused on an opposite angle.

"And we're ready! One, two, three! AND...ACTION!!"

After the director had yelled his orders, Aaron walked towards the door right on time. He opened it and was greeted to Lucy standing there with a wine bottle and two goblets in her left hand, tucked between her fingers. Aaron's became enlarged as he was greeted to Lucy. Now it was time for her to take over the scene right on time with the script. She smirked and stepped into the door, glaring at him like a hungry piece of meat as she spoke.

"I thought you two might like some drinks with me before we shag together, so I brought you something."

Her thick English accent came off strong, just as planned. With Lucy in place, Benson had revised a few of the lines in the script so it was obvious from her choice words where she came from.

"Oh, thanks but you didn't have to!"

The camera panned towards Randy after Aaron had spoke his line. The initial reaction over the other man's face had to be recorded as he dropped his jaw. When the camera returned to Lucy, a closeup was done over her cleavage as she approached the bed and handed both of the men their goblets. The camera focused on her now twisting the top of the bottle to open it up. Aaron sat to the left while Randy was on the right. Once Lucy had unscrewed the cap off, she went to pour the wine in their glasses. The camera focused entirely on her, zooming in over her impressive cleavage.

"That's awfully sweet of you to bring us something to drink."

Randy spoke as he looked back up as she finished filling his goblet. Lucy could tell he was starring right into her tits as he spoke. She smirked upon responding to him with her line from the script.

"Nothing better than a glass of wine before we get cheeky."

Now came time for Aaron to say his cheesy line since Lucy was left standing with the bottle in her right hand.

"So, how are you gonna drink since you didn't bring a glass for yourself?"

Lucy smirked before laughing at his words.

"I'm gonna drink straight from the bottle while you boys enjoy it your glasses."

The time had come now for Lucy to do her special part. This was just the reason Benson needed a busty model, for this scene was something he penned down into the script long before he chose the previous actress who Lucy had filled in for. She lifted the wine bottle up to her lips, simultaneously with both men raising the glasses to their mouths. While they drank, Lucy sloppily poured the wine down her throat, forcing it to break past her lips and create dark colored streams as it went flowing down her neck and over her breasts. The camera zoomed in, capturing every second of the action. Lucy slurped the dark alcoholic drink while the streams continued to run down her neck and into her cleavage. When Lucy finally pulled the bottle away, she tossed it to the floor and gritted her teeth. Now was the time to finally pop her large tits out.

"Are you boys ready for a fine time?"

Those were the magic words Lucy had to memorize. She spoke her line with such a seductive tone in her voice. With her teeth gritted, she placed both her hands at the front of her bustier and now the camera was zoomed in fully for the big reveal. Her large natural breasts broke free, spilling and bouncing out of the bustier outfit. Aaron and Randy gasped before speaking.

"Holy shit!"

"Jesus fucking Christ, those are huge!"

Both men had dropped their jaws as they looked at her breasts. Lucy wasn't surprised by this reaction, she was used to blowing men's minds with the size of her amazing tits. For both of them, they had been dying to see her tits exposed in the flesh. Aaron and Randy had their share of magazines that Lucy had signed for them days ago, but to see her full breasts on display face to face was another story. Aaron had to remember his acting job. He and Randy both had to pretend to pass out, as the story was to go that the wine would knock them into a drug induced slumber. The camera was still focused on Lucy's large breasts. Aaron groaned and fell down, dropping the wine goblet. Randy soon realized he was to do the same and quickly repeated the motion with closing his eyes.

"CUT!!"

Benson's loud voice alerted everyone as the cameras switched off. Lucy took a deep breath before sighing. As she began to walk away from the bed, Benson spoke again.

"That's a wrap for today, everyone can leave soon. Fantastic, fantastic! All of you were terrific today. Especially you, Lucy!"

He pointed to her, giving a thumbs up which forced Lucy to smile and repeat both hands with thumbs up back to him.

"Thank you!"

"Alright everyone, clear the set. All of you can get ready to leave, this was a good day of work."

Randy and Aaron looked towards each other as they began to speak. One of them glanced over at Lucy, but their words could not be heard among all the other voices talking in the room. Lucy walked off the set, her large breasts exposed and bouncing around as she quickly made her way back to the dressing room. She covered her tits with her hands while racing off to meet with Alice. The bustier outfit had been fixed in a way that it would rip and expose her tits like the scene had been written in the script. She was ready to get changed now back into her casual clothes and leave. Benson seemed happy with her performance, which was all she enough to tell her that things were going well.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

The clock struck 4 PM as the studio was beginning to clear out. Several of the crew had already left for the parking lot soon after their dismissal from Benson's word. Lucy took her time with the hairdresser before she took off her outfit and prepared herself back into her casual wear to leave the studio. Lucy fixed her face up with some of the makeup back in the dressing room. She loved having black eyeliner around her eyes, as well as a bit of blush and pink lipstick. Her long brown hair remained split down the middle, hiding the small diamond ear rings she had on. As she was stepping out, the wind began to blow across the parking lot, moving through her long brunette hair. She walked towards her car that was sitting next to a purple Lamborghini Diablo GTR car. Lucy was almost seduced by the beautiful car next to her Mercedes. As she stopped and glanced over the car, a man approached her from behind and spoke up.

"You like my car, huh?"

Startled by the voice, Lucy quickly turned around to see Aaron smiling at her. He was wearing a pair of stone washed blue jeans and a pink T-shirt.

"Oh gosh, you scared me for a moment, Aaron!"

"Sorry about that! I didn't mean to frighten you. I take it you like my car?"

"Yes, it's very pretty."

Lucy glanced back at the car before returning a smile to Aaron. He moved to the driver's side while running his hand cleanly across the metallic paint finish.

"It goes pretty fast too, wanna take a ride in it?"

Biting her lower lip, Lucy tried to resist the temptation towards his offer. Sports car were a weakness she had for several years. She often attended events back home in England and in Ibiza that showed off various luxurious cars.

"I really shouldn't. I've got my car here and I don't wanna leave it behind."

"Oh, come on! Take a ride with me and later we can pick it back up."

Aaron offered her his charming smile as Lucy found him harder to resist now with his offer. She glanced back down at the car and then nodded her head with the decision she had made in her mind.

"Well, why not? It's been ages since I've had a ride in a lovely car like this."

"Alright, awesome! Get in, I'll show you how this speed demon rides."

He pushed the button on his keys to unlock the car and then open the doors. Lucy stepped back and her jaw dropped before she giggled as the doors came up. This was one minor detail she always enjoyed about sports cars, as it made them appear futuristic in a sense. She joined Aaron after he sat in the driver's seat. He pushed another button to send the doors down, sealing them in after they were properly seated. Lucy grabbed the seat belt and strapped herself into the passenger's seat while he shoved the keys into the ignition. Soon, the engines were revving up and Lucy knew that she was in for a hell of a ride soon. Aaron smirked back at her before he placed his hand over the gear shift to pull the Lamborghini out of the parking lot and looking to enter the roads. She glanced back over at him, speaking softly in her English tone as he was driving towards the streets.

"Where did you get this car?"

"I bought it at an auction down town last year. I take it you like fast cars, Lucy?"

"Yes I do, they can be a lot of fun."

He shifted gears again and then grinned at her while the car was turning into the open highway.

"Watch this, Lucy!"

Looking back to the road in front of him, Aaron slammed his foot down on the gas pedal to send the car flying at high speed. Lucy gasped as he throttled the car, watching it slip through traffic as Aaron was driving even faster in a matter of seconds.

"Oh my god!"

"I told you my car is fast!"

Lucy laughed before taking in a deep breath as she was exhilarating in excitement. Aaron didn't take his eyes off the road in front of him but he knew from that laugh of hers, that she had to be impressed by him. Soon, Lucy spoke up.

"Aren't you afraid any police may catch us and turn on their sirens?"

Aaron shook his head.

"Nope! This thing can outrun them anyways if we were in a street race."

The purple sports car moved even faster through the streets. Lucy sat back and watched him zip through traffic, moving past an eighteen-wheeler truck and a few mini vans. Aaron didn't seem to have a care in the world over how fast he was driving, moving down the interstate highway. It was almost as if they truly were in a street race.

"You want me to go faster for you?"

Lucy gasped at his words. She was too caught up in the thrill of this ride to tell him.

"Yes! Yes, go faster! Floor it!"

His foot pushed down over the gas yet again and Lucy began to see the traffic become blurry in vision due to the speed that Aaron was pushing. He was obviously quite skilled with driving at a fast pace, as Lucy watched him dart the Lamborghini through traffic left and right. Sirens were soon heard from the distance and Lucy leaned over to glance into the back windshield. Her jaw dropped when she noticed the police car.

"Oh no, we've got company back there!"

Aaron chuckled.

"Don't worry about them. They can't catch us, I've done this a dozen times before."

Such words reveled in criminal mischief. Lucy couldn't help herself, as she was having a great time in the thrill of this wild ride. Aaron let up on the gas a bit, slowing the car down as he made the first turn off the interstate. He had to lose the cop car from behind, so he quickly slowed down to fade the purple sports car into traffic. The squad car was still some distance behind, so he felt confident that he could escape the heat. While taking another turn and driving into a street heading north, he spoke to Lucy.

"Wanna come over to my place? I need to get this car off the road before the cops find us."

"Yeah, sure!"

Nothing had crossed Lucy's mind over the fact Aaron had seemed like a womanizer before. She was too caught up in the frenzy of excitement his fast car offered with a slight police chase. She was unfamiliar with the area had driven in following his turn from the interstate and now Lucy simply sat back and watched as the car turned down a lonely street with trees on both sides. It was a gated community, apparent from the large mansions she could see out her window and a few gated houses.

"My place is right up the road here. Sorry about leaving your car behind, I promise we'll go get it later."

"It's no problem, I'm just glad we didn't get pulled over back there."

She leaned up from her seat, looking out the back window just to make sure there wasn't a police car behind them. Lucy had completely lost her thoughts with leaving her own vehicle back in the studio parking lot. The gateway was open leading into Aaron's mansion, almost as if his arrival had been planned ahead of time. A garage stood on the right side, but there was a white Ferrari sports car parked nearby. Lucy noticed it as he began to park the purple Lamborghini right beside it.

"Is that other car yours too?"

Aaron shook his head as he turned the key in the ignition to shut down the engine.

"No, that's my friend's car sitting there."

Words like that seemed to imply that he had company over right now, but Lucy didn't bother asking. After he shut off the car, Aaron hit a button on the side console to raise the doors forward and allow them an exit. Lucy stepped out of the car, her left heel pushing down into the gravel of rocks as she looked over his large home. The mansion itself was painted in a light blue color and was massive in size. It appeared to be at least twice the size of the luxury home she resided in. She guessed that it paid off with Aaron having wealthy parents in Hollywood. After he stepped out, he shut the door and then whistled to get her attention.

"Come on inside, Lucy. I want to show you my place."

The event had turned into an unofficial date going by Aaron's charm he was giving her. As he stepped forward to her, he offered her his hand which Lucy took as he began to lead her to the front door. He always gave her the impression he was something of a womanizer, but with a home like this and a fast car, she figured he fancied himself as a playboy. When the front door opened, they were greeted with the sweet scent of raspberries upon entering his home. Lucy's eyes wandered around, observing the empty walls that were of nothing but blue paint as they left the foyer and entered the living room. A large double spiral staircase was presented with red carpet leading up and a gold Greek style statue in the middle of the room. Lucy smirked at him and spoke.

"Quite an impressive home, Aaron."

"Yeah, thanks. Everyone always tells me how nice it looks. You wanna drink Lucy? How about some Scotch or whiskey?"

Raising her eyebrow, she nodded and replied to him.

"A glass of whiskey would be perfect."

"Right this way then, babe."

He offered her a wink as he guided her from the main room through another hallway and to his large kitchen. Lucy's eyes wandered all over the large room as Aaron went for the refrigerator. She noticed a spare glass sitting on the kitchen table, half full of water and with a melting ice cube and saturation around the glass. It seemed that someone else was in the house that Aaron had not told her about, but she still ignored the thought for now. Aaron returned to her with two glasses filled with ice and then grabbed a brand new bottle of Jack Daniels sitting near a few wine bottles across the room.

"Here's to us working together."

Lucy watched him open the bottle and slowly fill their glasses. When Aaron placed the bottle back down, Lucy grabbed her glass and then smirked at him.

"Here's to you outrunning law, Mr. Smooth Criminal."

Aaron chuckled at her little nickname to him. He raised his glass, holding it up to hers.

"Here's to the most beautiful woman from Britain. The one and only, Miss. Lucy Pinder."

She didn't utter a word in response. Their eyes locked to one another as they raised their glasses and slowly sipped the drink down. Lucy knew he was trying to make a move on her, playing his hand at smoothly seducing the buxom glamour model. He had been trying to play his charm all week with her, but now she felt like giving in for a bit of teasing. After they had set their glasses back down, Aaron took a deep breath and smiled back at her.