Fine Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a few minutes to get himself together, but when he did, he stomped out of the club determined on a mission. Unbuttoning the first button of his collared shirt, he made his way to the hotel down the road withnin minutes. It was a short walk and full of busy streets. Very few vehicles, but portions of people dangling out in numbers as they made their way through. Lucy Pinder was long gone. He knew where she was, as he stepped his way through the back door of the hotel. As he made his way around the front desk of reception, he could not believe his eyes.

"But what do you mean you're out of whiskey? All I need is one bottle. Do you have wine?"

That was her making the fuss at the reception bottle over an inconvenient request. Javier felt he could muscle in over there but refused to do so. There was no need to risk an eyewitness that could report it, so he simply ignored her and stepped into the elevator before creeping behind the doors. Lucy, standing in front of the desk rolled her eyes and stomped off with a sigh. "Whatever". She rang for an elevator now, only opposite of the one her companion had joined in.

The elevator ride was a quick one for Lucy by herself, but when she immediately stepped out and stormed to her room, there he was. She gasped when she caught the sight of Javier standing by her door. She could not believe he beat her to her own hotel room. She let a sigh and then curved a defeating smile.

"So what are you, some super man of sort? How did you get here before me?"

"Easy. You were wasting time arguing over a bottle of alcohol."

Frowning, she almost spilled it out to him that she was ordering the bottle for him. However, that may ward off the coming surprise. She stopped herself and stepped forward, thrusting the key into the hole of her door and then unlocking it. She didn't even invite him, as she had no reason to. Javier stepped right in the door with her and then she shut it behind her, locking them into place.

Now it was steaming time. Lucy breathed in before she was caught in the sights of her man, wh wrapped his arms over her and embraced her for that kiss she so desperately missed back at the club. Lucy moaned into his mouth, pushing up so her big famous breasts were racking up into his chest, before breaking the kiss. She gritted her teeth and looked back at him with hungry eyes. Javier simply smiled and let go, running his hands from her back over to her front, as they graced her big busty chest up front. His fingers crossed over to the front and Lucy smirked up at him. She knew her breasts were her most powerful asset.

"Love to finally be touching these big babies."

"Yeah, who wouldn't?"

She had a point, he simply smirked and let go of her dress, watching them bounce back into place. Lucy took the new found freedom as an opportunity to pin him down to the bed as she smothered him with her breasts pushing up. Taking his head into her hand, she guided him towards her big mountain breasts before pushing him to the bed right where she wanted. With Javier down on his bottom, she looked over him as a towering figure and dropped her head. It was strip tease time and this man had definitely earned a good one.

They didn't say anything for that minute as Lucy undid the straps on her dress, letting them fall. Javier simply raised his head and watched. Once the dress was down her waist, she stepped out of her heels and let it fall to the ground. The most beautiful model of all of the UK was now standing just in a black matching thong and mega bra to cover those big tits. Javier had only dreamed, as many men in the world had. The greatest set of boobs ever imported from Britain was about to be unleashed.

"Ya know...you're a lot bigger in person than you are in picture."

She cooed a soft smile before purring her words to him like a pussy cat in heat.

"That's cause this is the real thing darling."

He had sat up and this gave Lucy the star to shine. She leaned down over him to give him a glorious view of that huge cleavage, and then she unbuttoned the small compact button of her bra and let it unfold from the minute. Javier did not let time play away as his hands went straight up and freed her tits from that bra. Lucy pushed down on the bed now so he could feel her tits fresh from the prison that held them.

"Oh my god, wow."

Anyone that seen her tits up close and personal like that always got a thrill. Lucy was used to it. His hands went over then and slightly smacked them, before rubbing on her nipples. She moaned out a bit bit and held them for him, as he leaned down with his face and sucked on one of her nipples. She moaned out to him, seeing this man didn't waste any time himself. Mark wasn't playing, these were the best pair of tits in the world.

"You're going to be playing with these bloody things all night aren't you?"

"You said it Lucy."

"Yes I did, now let's get your clothes off, I can feel something begging for my attention."

Slurring off that thick British accent that Javier had become accustomed too, he watched her slither her way down off the bed and to her knees. He leaned up and knew what she was going for. Her big mega tits were an even better sight when she was on her knees, and he could only beg for what was to happen next as Lucy put her hand down on the zipper of his pants and felt his big johnson poking straight up causing her to laugh.

"I know you're going to shag me all night long."

"Keep talking to me like that, nasty British language I love."

"And I love a handsome Spaniard as well!"

She started by straightening herself and letting her bra fall to the floor. Finally she put her hand back on the belt of his nice pants and unbuckled him, along with unwinding the zipper and shaking them on down. His pole was standing straight up erect for her, as the boxers went down with his pants. Lucy looked back at it in glee. A perfect big fucking cock built just for her. She wrapped her little hand around it at the base and took a stroke up towards the head before leaning over and circling her tongue around it.

Little did she know from not paying attention, Javier had unbuttoned his shirt and thrown it off behind him, so they both were in the nude together. Lucy was stroking him to get him at full size. He already had a strong thick pole but she wanted her cocks hard enough for her to at least get something out of them. He smiled down at her, refusing to break the woman's concentration. After a good stroking for a minute, she leaned down again and kissed the head, raking her teeth over it and poking the small slit hole with her tongue. Finally, she looked back up into his eyes and dropped her lower lip to speak.

"You got a great big fucking cock Javier."

That thick British accent of hers came flying out her words followed by a long gasp, and then she spit hard on his cock, coating it down for lube. Javier moaned and grinned seeing that Lucy was in firm control of how she wanted to suck a dick.

"I like it when you do that, spitting on it."

Hearing those words made her smile a bit to show her sparkly row of perfect teeth before she brought her lips down and put the head between her jaws. She bobbed her head slowly up and down on it a few times, just enough to conjure up enough saliva before slowly sucking her way off the head like a tootsie pop making that loud pop noise as she came out. She then repeated the process of spitting on his dick.

"Like that?"

He curled a smile down at her as she went back down on his cock using her tongue to drag on the underside of it and keep eye contact as she slithered it on down, pressing her lips to his balls and making sloppy slurping sounds as she went back and forth with both of them for a bit before coming back off.

"Yeah like that Lucy."

"You and I are about to have a lot of fun together, mmmmmm, I love having a big cock like this, decisions, oh decisions."

Lucy only went for men that could deliver like this with huge meaty cocks. She could tell he was up there in the inches. It was a struggle in her mind weather she should choke herself down on it or stuff it between her tits. The night had just began for them though, as she used her tongue to climb from the base licking up the underside to the crown she decide to quench her hunger and wrapped her lips around that cock and started to go down on it. She started to suck now vigorously.

Javier sat straight up so he could watch the British Goddess down on her knees go to town on that cock of his. Lucy sucked him with precision, over and over bobbing her head up and down on him. He didn't interfer with her, refusing to place his hands down on her head. This was her show, and so far she was impressing him. He sat up watching her head move forward over and over with his rod shoved between her lips.

"Mmmmm...mmmm...mmm..mmmm"

Those moans of her cock filled mouth sent wild vibrations into his body. He had to put his hand on his leg to control himself, Lucy was a monster with her oral skills. She slid her way up, sucking hard on his cock before releasing with a loud pop sound. Saliva strings dangled from her front row of teeth and back down to his cock, she allowed it to fling into her open hand and them pushing her lips out to spit on it, breaking the small strings of saliva.

"Oh! You're experienced girl!

"Yes I am."

She responded to him in a sultry tone flashing her smug attitude. She didn't need to be told how experienced she was at the art of sucking dick, she was made for this. She raised her left hand while jacking him and then picked her fingers before pushing it down on the head playfully. She fought off the temptation of finishing him off with her tits and went back on his cock, this time pushing it as far as she could down her throat until the head was beating on the back, proving to him once and for all, she had deep throat skills to be put to use.

Javier could not believe the stamina of Lucy and how she was sucking on him, watching her take the entire length of his cock down her throat and back, he moaned out loudly, showing her that she was winning this battle over him. She slurped over him loudly as she went down and up, making some noises with her mouth and then she was broken of her intense concentration at the feel of his hand down on her shoulder. She shot her eyes up at him and then slammed her lips down on his cock hard, taking it all the way in fast.

"Oh, FUCK!"

That got his attention, she knew that would. He had to be close to cumming, but with Lucy's mind, she wanted to show him what she was capable of in her skills of sucking cock. She came off his cock after counting to 10 in her head and made a loud pop noise coming off of it and coughed. Javier was bringing his hand down to grab his stick but Lucy beat him to it, squeezing her fingers around it and she went to stroking it fast as she looked up at him, gritting her teeth and parting those famous cock sucker lips to tease him as she took a long breath in to catch herself.

"You like me here wanking you off Javier after choking on your big dick?"

He almost cracked up laughing as he nodded his head at her.

"Oh fuck yes Lucy, you knew I was about to cum huh?"

She didn't reply back to him. She didn't need to, for she may have been arrogant but she had him wrapped around her finger at this point, Lucy simply parted her lips and continued to stroke him hard and fast.

"You're going to cum in my mouth."

"Oh you know I am."

Javier had thought of blasting his load all over her face with a bit of wanking, but she was in command here and he wasn't going to disturb her focus. He in fact liked how she told him straight up as an order to cum in her mouth. Lucy plunged the head of his cock and the first few inches back into her mouth. He cried out in pure ecstasy of the pleasure she was giving him with her mouth. It was amazing how little she could push men over the edge like this. She brought up both hands now and wrapped them around his dick and began to stroke with all her fingers wrapped around the shaft, forcing them to meet her lips as she held her spot.

"God...DAMN IT!"

That was it, all it took to finish him. His cock bottled up and exploded into her jaws. Lucy closed her eyes and could have smiled at her success. She knew this would be a great easy start. She moaned as her mouth filled with cum. Her hands went to his balls and squeezed them playfully as she softly moaned over his cock, sucking on it to get every drop of juice in her hungry mouth as an award for her hard work.

"Oh fuck, damn, that wasn't no joke."

Any other time this would have flattered her, but when you had a thick cock in your mouth that you just drained of cum, Lucy had other things in her mind as she opened her eyes to look at him. Javier started to fall back on the bed, with his hands going up to his head as he allowed the moments of what she just did to him to sink into his skull. Lucy on the other hand released his cock from her sucking maws and rose up from her knees, towering over Javier.

"You're a bad girl Lucy, I like that."

She looked down at him, admiring his fine built body. He may have been in his fourties but she liked what she seen, showing that he had a nice body with some muscle and hair on his chest. Just the kind of Spanish man she liked. Without answering him, she held her mouth open to show him that big puddle of cum mixed in her saliva in her mouth. Leaning down as her big tits bounced a bit so he could see it. "Ahhhhhhhhh". With an audible gulp, she swallowed it and then reopened her mouth to show how she had consumed his seed.

He moved back as he starred at her big busty body. Lucy had noticed how he was moving backwards on the bed. She liked this, it was almost as if he was intimidated by her. She took this time to finish undressing. As time had slipped and she forgot what she was doing while satisfying her crave for his meat. Raising her hand through her tongue and tugging it down, she stepped out of her heels and now it was time to press on her charge.

She stepped forward and put hand down as she started to climb on the bed, letting him watch her huge busty tits bounce around swaying as she got up on the bed on her knees, to slowly begin crawling towards him.

"Running away from me Javier?"

"Nope. I just want to get a better view of you."

"What? Me on my knees with your cock in my mouth isn't a good enough view?"

She raised her eyebrow and gave him that smug smile of hers as she crawled forward to him now on all fours with her big heavy cleavage in his view, slowly inching towards him.

"That was a perfect view. The queen of the magazines down on the floor sucking my dick. Hot damn, and you made me cum hard in your mouth."

She smiled at him arrogantly, as he carried on.

"Besides, I think you like where I am at given that look on your face."

"You're damn right about that!"

Javier had climbed back far enough to reach the headboard of the bed, which is right where he wanted to be. He had an idea, and she was going to play right into it. For she had already showed dominance on her knees with handling his rod, he wanted her in action on top. Lucy had taken a notice of his body in position and did not fret to miss this opportunity to truly capture command on the bed. Throwing one leg out and balancing herself on her toes, she straddled a position and hovered herself over his cock. Javier got his first shot at her lovely British pussy. The very part of her body that had never been revealed on spread. But now that hot waiting entrance to her was sprawled forward and wet waiting for his rod to make them into one. Placing his hand down on his cock to straighten the pole forward up, he waited to guide right in. Lucy took her time in teasing what was to come in the closing seconds. She took a grip of his pole, which he conveniently allowed as he let go and then she began to lower herself down, teasing as the head graced over her juicy entrance.

"You ready to get your body banged, you toff hot man?"

His eyes were in glee with a cheap smug grin back at her, it was the smile of a winner. Lucy was enjoying that a man could match her in arrogance in a way, though she was in a position of command and would show him who was boss, for now.

"With you Lucy? Go for it, show me what you got."

"I like your pride like that, I'm gonna enjoy this one."

The busty queen of Page Three slowly pushed her way down, engulfing his cock into her loving cup, with feeling the delight warmness Javier moaned before she took charge. Pounding her way down on his cock, she started to slowly come up and down, and down and up and over and over. Her big lovely tits were bouncing as his cock was devoured by her hungry twat. All the man could do now was moan and enjoy the sight of those big bouncing babies.

"Oh man...this is fucking amazing."

Lucy laughed a short crackle past her lips. She knew the arrogance of this man and she quite enjoyed it. Of his pompously inflated ego of wealth, here he was down on his back with her on top. She looked down at him while she continued to slowly rock his body, closing her eyes and moaning a long hymn before reopening her eyes. Her hands placed down on his bare stomach as she looked into his eyes and bent down so her large jugs could rumble in his face.

"Yeah you like that Javier? Seeing these big boobs waggle in your face?"

His hands ran straight up for her temptation was irresistible. His hands grabbed at her big melons, cupping them softly, as Lucy now began to push her cunt down harder over his cock, taking the entire thing as she closed her eyes and moaned at the feel of him deep within her body and his hands over her breasts. She arched her back so she could now get to some serious riding, and let her tits nearly suffocate him.

"Oh yes! Do you like it like this? Like how i'm fucking you? Yeah grab my big tits, squeeze them!"

Those words were all it took as his grip tightened on those voluminous ballons. Javier had pushed up so his face was getting battered by her tits. He didn't bother to answer her, for he didn't need to. The sound of his moaning was all she needed to hear to know she was doing enough to pleasure them both in hard fucking. Each time she came slamming down on his cock, the sound of her ass hitting against his balls could be heard throughout the room. Lucy was a tank, and Javier was simply taking a beating from her strength.

"Oh god, Oh god, yes! I'm going to cum Javier, all over your big Spanish cock!"

He didn't want to cum inside her, but it would be hard to resist. The way Lucy was working him over, he didn't know how he hadn't shot off his load yet, but he was saving it for another spot. That other place he wanted to cum was where his face was buried at the moment. She pressed her hand down into the pillow to get a grip, nearly collapsing on him, as she grabbed her tits and squeezed his head between them. Moaning hysterically, Lucy made one last move of domination and that was to smother him between her big tits.

"I'M CUMMING, OH MY GOD, RIGHT NOW!! YES!!"

Javier's head was buried right between the flesh of those big famous breasts, nearly suffocating him as she cried out her orgasm. It was taking everything in him to not release his seed within her womb, as he felt her flooding him deep within. His moans were muffled to silence between her tits and drowned out by her loudness.

"Oh my god, yeah..."

Lucy cracked a laugh while catching her breath.

"Now that's how it's done."

She let go of her tits so Javier could get some fresh air too as well as catching his breath. She looked down at him and he looked into her eyes. He wanted to kiss her right then and there but she stopped him. He still had something to do for her, and she was going to get it right then and there before any kissing came to the point.