Fine Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me Javier...deep in my pussy, cum for me, you know you want to."

This was every man's dream that had ever laid eyes on this gorgeous glamour model from Britain. He had already came in her mouth earlier, but to shoot his seed deep within her womb was a dream come true. He still didn't budge to her command though until she had shook her head at him.

"Don't worry hon, I'm fixed. Now shoot that load deep in me."

"Oh yeah, here you go Lucy, FUCK!"

His cock exploded deep within her and she closed her eyes embracing the feeling as they both moaned in a perfect harmony. She could not believe that he managed to hold off and not cum in her at the same time she did, but she eventually accomplished what she wanted.

"OH YEAH!!"

"Oh fuck Lucy, damn that was incredible. You are full of surprises.

"I am impressed you didn't manage to cum in me like that when I came all over you. You are stronger than I expected Javier, I like that in a man."

With her still leaning over him, she put her hands to his chest, leaning down to her big breasts over him before they embraced into a kiss. Javier moaned into her mouth and she wrapped her arms around him. "Mmmmmm...". Lucy enjoyed this romantic embrace, as he had certainly earned it. Very few men were allowed to shoot their load in her womb, despite the fact she was fixed. Breaking the kiss, Javier had rolled them onto their side as they looked back into one another's eyes. His lips went for her neck, as she felt the brush of his unshaven face.

"Did I wear you out bad boy?"

"No you did not Miss. Boob Queen"

She chuckled and gave a smug smile to him. Lucy felt on top of the world tonight. To take this man and his ego and crush him like that in a good fucking, she was doing well for herself.

"I am surprised in your strength Javier, and I love that big...thick...Spanish cock."

Dropping her lip to show her gritted teeth at him, he took the moment to bury his head back onto one of her tits. Lucy moaned, throwing her head back and collapsed on her back now. Digging her hand into his hair, she forced his face down on her left tit and let him suck on it. Moaning out, as she loved this worship the man was giving to her almighty breasts. His tongue circled her nipple before his lips went down and sucked on it.

"Mmmmmmm, I love a man that sucks on my boobs."

She let her grip in his hair go and slightly raked her nails in his hair, caressing it softly as if he were her pet. Javier now moved to the center of her body, and placed his palm down on her left boob that was soaking wet in his slobber, and now he went to town on her right tit as he climbed over her body.

"Yeah that's it, get them all wet and sticky for me."

Now the lightbulb had went off in his head. He didn't stop himself from licking and slobbering all over her nipple to give it equality in stickiness with the other one. Once he had enough bubbled up saliva on her right, he moved back to the left to equal it out. Lucy simply moaned and laid back, letting him go to work on her mammories.

"Spit on it too for me, baby."

He didn't oblige the order as he leaned up and spit down her left tit, watching the saliva trail off. Leaning over her right one, he rubbed her hardened nipple and looked in her eyes as his tongue licked it slowly and then he had to pop a question.

"Is there a reason you want them all sticky and wet?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah what?"

"They're going to be wrapped around your big fat dick real soon."

An eye brow raised and Lucy grinned at him. She knew that her tits were the best thing of her body, and hers were the world heavyweight champion breasts of the world. They were made to be fucked, she was born for it.

"I knew you were a kinky woman Lucy, I knew it."

"Oh yeah, and your cock...it's going to sink right between there so easily."

She leaned up, and started to stand up. Javier's first thought was that she was going to lay down and let him get on top, but she had other plans. He had slid right off of her, and before he knew it, she was a tower standing over him, taking his hand to help him up.

"Stand up for me Javier."

He didn't refuse as he stood up on the bed, but before Lucy could get to work, he placed his hand on her shoulder and kissed her lips. After the short sweet kiss, her eyes looked down and grabbed his cock vigorously. Wrapping her feeble fingers around his big fat piece of meat. She got her grip and started to go down now until she was on her knees. His cock was still big, but it needed a little work to be a straight pole lodged between her marvelous breasts, nothing her mouth couldn't fix. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as her fist began to jerk his wet cock back and forth. All Javier could do was smile down at her.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

Lucy pressed her lips to the overgrown head of his cock and kissed it all while gazing back into his eyes. She didn't need to say anything in response. She knew how beautiful she was, this was nothing but a simple reminder. But for Javier, she knew that he was complimenting the fact that she was down on her knees and about to be in the act of titty fucking. Her hands went to her tits and began to rub in the spit and drool from seconds earlier. With her lips on the head of his cock, she looked down at her new found love pole, and slid her fingers to the base of the shaft. She flicked her tongue over the slit hole of the head and then gurgled before spitting a few drops on the head. Finally, she kissed the head one last time and then opened her mouth and began to slide it down her jaws, moaning into it.

"Mmmmmppphhhhh...Mmmmm...mmm"

She took her swell time bobbing her head slowly on his shaft. Javier stood proud and tall, as Lucy worked her glorious sucking skills over his rod. It was a true accomplishment to have this woman on her knees before him, and she didn't stop for a second. Over and over she sucked on that fat dick, before slowly sinking her mouth down onto it. Once her lips hit the base where her fingers were, she slowly rose back up, leaving a trail of her saliva down the vieny pole. Her lips slid up to the head, where she blew her lips in and made a loud pop noise as she came off. A thick string of saliva dangled past her teeth, and she leaned her head down where she was holding her tits in her free arm and allowed it trail down there, soaking a nice line between both of them. She then moved back forward with an open mouth and sucked her way down that pole again, bobbing her head up and down some more.

"MMMMMM...MMMMMMPPPFFFHHH...MMMM"

"OH my fucking god Lucy!"

Lucy paid no attention to his praise. While Javier was moaning like an animal, she was a concentrated cock sucking slut at the moment. Her moans sent vibrations flowing through his body. She was getting louder with each suck. She moved her clenched fingers from the base and began to move it into harmonized improvision to her lips as she took down each inch of that meaty stick. Slurping sounds were now loudly thriving from her mouth and after a good minute, she gorged herself back to the head and came off again with a popping sound. Lucy inhaled a deep breath with her teeth clenched as she looked back at his cock.

"Mmmmmm...almost prepared"

There was 3 small lines of saliva connected from her lower lip back to his cock. She pulled back slightly to break them, and then let go of his cock to lather it up in her hand. As his meat pole jiggled a bit she pat the saliva down on her tits. She was almost prepared, as she seen the shiny wet substance glow from the light in the room. Finally she went back down his cock again, sucking it, as both hands were back down at her tits, rubbing in the spit as lube.

"This is so fucking amazing, the way you work down there."

Again, she ignored him. Javier placed his hands on his hips as if he were a champion, standing proudly as he watched Lucy Pinder sucking his dick, and formulating the ultimate pleasure one would dream of with this woman. This was the perfect opportunity for him to put his hand down on the back of her head and fuck her throat, but he refused. He was more proud of this moment, and she had proved that it was her show. He let her decide and the way she wanted it right now was to suck a mean dick. She went back down on it, with just her mouth this time.

"Mmmmppppfhhh...Mmmmmmmmm..."

Lucy was bobbing her head down with force, taking his cock so easily. Javier couldn't believe his eyes, as the busty brunette came to more aggression. Down and down she went, until finally she stopped bobbing her head on this loving stick and simply sunk her entire mouth on it until the head was pushing the back of her throat. After a few moments of holding there, she waited till she gagged and then came up for a breath of fresh air, slurping her way up a thick rope of saliva flew from her mouth and right between her tits. Finally, she decided in her mind that he was ready to be pummeled between her tits.

"Now we're ready, this cock is just wet enough for my big juicy tits."

He stood there just watching as she now began to bang the head of his cock against her right tit, spanking it with a beating slap noise. Letting go of his cock to watch it bounce, she grabbed both her breasts and pushed them apart. Unknowing to both their knowledge, they were suddenly interrupted by the sound of someone outside turning the door knob and walking in.

"Room service!"

"Oh shit, what the fuck? Don't you know how to knock first!?"

After yelling, Javier turned his head to see the butler who had walked in, who was standing there with his eyes about to bulge out at the sight of Lucy on her knees. She wasn't bothered by this one bit though as she stood there, her eyes watching the man as he moved over to the table stand and set the fresh wine there.

"I came to deliver a bottle of wine for a Miss. Pind-"

"I got it, thank you, but next time knock please!"

"You heard the woman, so leave it and now get the fuck out!"

"I'm sorry sir, I will knock next time. "

The man quickly turned and made his exit out the door. Javier was beyond pissed. Right when he was about to get tity fucked by one of the most beautiful and busty women in the world, someone had to throw them off track. Lucy wasn't bothered though, she got up off the bed and grabbed the bottle of wine that was left at the table stand. Though this was an inconvience in timing, this had now given her the perfect idea. She stood there with the wine bottle and smirked at Javier.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked wine."

"I do, but damn, now we gotta get back on track. That idiot charging in threw it off."

"Oh don't worry, you're still going to get to fuck these tits..and now it's going to be more wet."

She laughed at him and walked over to the chair. This couldn't be on the bed for the mess it was about to make. Javier followed her to the corner of the room near the chair and then Lucy took the wine bottle and shoved it between her tits. She smirked at him as she held it firmly with her arm wrapped around on the under and using her right hand to go for the cork. Looking into his eyes, she shook the bottle up and down between her tits, getting it good and ready before her fingers slowly turned the hard cork and made it pop. The bottle bubbled up and then like a fountain overflowing, the wine poured out and over Lucy's great big tits.

"Wow, you have quite the imagination Lucy."

She smirked at him, now lowering herself to her knees and removing the bottle tucked between her babies. As the wine spilled over the front of her tits, she held the bottle up and let some of it drip over her left breast, and then the right before letting a line run down the middle. Javier got into position stroking his cock, just as Lucy put the bottle down beside her. She opened her monster tits up with the palms of her hands and then he pushed his cock between. Folding the trap into a prison to smash his cock, Javier moaned and Lucy got to work fucking his cock with her tits.

"Holy shit, this feels so fucking good."

"Oh does it babe?"

She mocked him as she began to push up and down, pumping him with her wine coated tits. Since she was so wet, she managed to fuck his cock with ease, as it pushed up and down between her big babies. Lucy's tits were so big, that Javier's cock completely disappear between them. He didn't even get to see the head poke up, but he knew that his cock was buried between them somewhere.

"Fuck! Those tits are so big and massive, oh man."

Lucy didn't say a word, she just continued to pump up and down, down and up. Fucking his cock to a pulp between her titanic sized breasts. She moaned and gritted her teeth to give him that face that he had seen time and time again in all of her shoots in magazines. All he could do was stand there and watch, as she looked into his eyes, pumping her tits up and down on him. Since the chair was behind him, he sat down in it, and now Lucy had more control to really go to town on his cock.

"You like it when I fuck your dick with my big boobs?"

"Oh god you have no idea Lucy."

"Oh yeah? You like that I Got all it nice and wet with my nasty mouth and a bottle of wine and then fuck it with my tits?"

"Yes!"

Knowing that she didn't want him to cum too quickly, she released her grip of her tits to let his cock get some air after the caved mashing it just received from her enormous boobs. She grabbed the wine bottle right next to her and downed a swig in her mouth. Grabbing his dick with her hand she stood it up. Swallowing a little bit of the wine, she leaned it and broke her lips to spill out the rest over his cock, and then went down to suck it good and slow. As she slurped her way down, sucking up all the juices of the wine, she came up rather quickly. Popping her head off his dick with a small string of saliva, she broke with her tongue and then spit on it before leaning back down and grabbing her tits. Javier leaned up and grabbed her shoulders with his hands and thrust his cock up. She caught it with her tits and pushed them together hard, as now he began to thrust. He rocked the chair forward and beyond as Lucy stood there on her knees as he fucked her tits.

"Fuck my tits, Javier!"

Fap, fap fap; that was the sound that could be heard as his balls were slapping on the underside of her huge knockers. He held his hands into her shoulders and didn't fuck up as he pumped her tits as hard as he could. This is what Lucy was built for. She knew that her tits were the best thing on her body, and they deserved to be fucked and drenched in cum. She took great in honor in knowing that she could utilize the best part of her body. Finally, the head of his cock began to barely poke out from her massive cage of flesh. Lucy saw it and spit on it right in her sight as it didn't push up too far for her to take a lick. He wasn't going to be able to hold it much longer and she knew it, as she moaned and licked her upper lip before calling out to him.

"You going to cum for me Javier?"

"You know I am!"

"Yeah, be a man and cum all over these big fucking tits!"

"Is that what you want Lucy?"

"Yes, I want that hot sticky load all over my tits.

"That's just what you're gonna get, when I'm ready."

She smirked up at him still holding her massive flesh together and he pumped over and over, fucking her tits as hard as he could. Thanks to the wine, it was rather easy to slip and flop through her large breasts. He didn't want this pleasure to ever end, but it was coming soon. Javier had his cock buried right between one of the best sets of tits in the entire world, and now they were about to be sticky in his load. To mark these tits in his seed, would be an accomplishment in life. Grunting and moaning, he couldn't take anymore and released his grip from her shoulders.

"Lucy, I'm ready."

Instantly, Lucy let go of her massive tits to allow his dick to escape from the clutches of her breasts. She pushed her tits together with her hands, and leaned up for him, looking in his eyes with her confident face just begging for it.

"Cum for me Javier...cum all over my boobs.

He was busy stroking his cock hard and fast, aiming right at her from above. Her tits pushed together had made the perfect art canvas for his painting now. Grunting he stroked his cock quickly and finally it came.

"FUCK! FUCK! YEAH!"

The first wave of cum came spilling upward and Lucy felt the thick wad drench all over her right breast. She closed her eyes and moaned as she held her head up and then another wave came splashing over her left tit marking it equally. He burst again painting lines on her neck that dripped down over her tits. Then again, more cum splashed over both her tits just as she thought he'd be losing steam. She opened her eyes and gazed down at her breasts as he was still stroking and another wad of cum landed over her tit, drenching her hardened nipple. He seemed to be spent now, and Lucy looked up at him, moving her arm to hold her tits as she brought her pinky finger to scoop some of the cum up. Opening her mouth she brought her pinky up to the left corner of her mouth and sucked the cum up while looking up into his eyes.

"Mmmmmm, that's how you do it Javier...Look at these tits all drenched in cum. That's how it's done!"

No words needed to be spoken. Javier was nearly exhausted as he sat down in the chair. Lucy looked down and admired the painting he gave of her tits. He was well spent for the evening. She let go of her tits, using one hand to scoop up cum and then lick it off her fingers. Using her free hand, she grabbed his cock and brought it up to her tits, to beat it on her left nipple. Using it, she smeared some of the cum that was drenched over her tit and moaned, causing him to moan in return. Looking into his eyes, she took his cock and lowered her mouth on it. Sucking on just the head and the first few inches as her hand held the rest. She gazed up at him while holding it in her mouth, squeezing it and milking the last few drops of cum into her loving mouth, before finally coming up with a loud pop to come off. Looking down at his cock, she pushed her lips to the head and kissed it.

"Fuck, Lucy...you are amazing. A full blown sex goddess. I wish I could fuck your tits for hours."

"You know how to load them down, I give you that. You even gave me a nice pearl necklace."

They both laughed at her comment about the cum on her neck. Lucy then got up from her knees and stood up as Javier was now looked up at her and her cum and wine drenched tits. The wine had dried up but she was a mess with his cum. Javier just starred up at her as the glazing of his cum had a shine to it in the light.

"I need to get a shower now, I'm a mess."

"If I wasn't so tired, I'd be in there with you, but I gotta get back to my place."

"Oh, that's fine. How about tomorrow, we can...do this again?"

To the surprise of Javier, he didn't know what to think of her asking for another day of hot steamy sex. He just nodded his head and grinned.

"Sure, I'd love to. All day tomorrow I should be able to work you over."

"Good. I am going to go out in the morning and see Mark. Haven't got to spend much time with him in a while but I'll be back around 11. I'll leave the door unlocked for you."

"That's too early for me, I don't get out of the bed until about 11 AM."

"Oh, OK. That gives me enough time to prepare for you then."

"You're going to need it babe."

Javier cracked a laugh and then she laughed back. He went back to go get his clothes and then noticed the wine bottle on the floor. He turned to her as she was still scooping up some of the cum off her tits and licking it.

"Hey Lucy, I forgot to ask you something."

"What?"

"How was the wine, honey?"

"Oh it was OK. Rather bland at first, until your cum was mixed in. After that, it became delicious."