Fine Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy smirked back at him after her words and Javier simply grinned and laughed.

"i'm glad to hear that I had the special ingredient to fix it then! You mind if I take the bottle back to my place with me?"

"No, go ahead and take it with you. I ordered that for you anyway."

"Thanks, you are such a doll. I'm gonna go ahead and get dressed and go back to my place and retire for the evening. I know I'll be sleeping well tonight thanks to you, and your big tits."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that. See you later love. My place tomorrow at 1, I'll be ready. Have kinky dreams for me tonight."

Lucy winked at him and blew him a kiss.

"I know I will, and I'll be back here around 2 tomorrow, don't you worry."

With his pants back on, he buttoned back up his shirt as she walked into her bathroom to prepare for her shower. Javier was out the door in minutes just as the water began to run and Lucy stepped in for a good showering before she was to climb in bed and fall asleep herself. The deed had been done, and tomorrow would be filled with much more.

****************************

The morning clouds were blossoming over the beach as the early wind had slowly died off. It was only a quarter to 8, when Mark walked his way up the stairs to go visit Lucy. Dressed in a causal of cargo shorts and a button up long sleeve shirt, he took his time on the trip to see her. He was confident that Javier had more than likely fucked her the night before, and he didn't even want to call and ask. Despite setting it up and having his friend take her, he wanted at least a little bit of private time of her voluptuous body all to himself. As he climbed up the stairs slowly, Lucy was walking out herself all dressed up in a one piece pink zip top swimsuit. Her makeup had all been done fresh with a new coat of dark eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. She stopped and smiled at him.

"Oh hi Mark! I didn't know you were up so early, were you headed up to see me?"

"You know I was, so where you headed?"

"To this private sail boat I just rented this morning. Want some time out on the water before it gets too hot today."

"I hear ya, do you mind if I tag along?"

"Of course I don't mind, help yourself honey."

A fool, she was not. Lucy knew that he had come to see her in the morning. He probably had talked to Javier for all she could guess and she knew that Mark would want some time with her as well and that was difficult to oblige when she knew him to be a good lover once her sensual side came out. She took his hand and walked down the stairs with him. The small boat she had rented was just a few blocks away, as it would have been a short walk but once they got outside, Mark made it his job to hail a taxi, and off they went. They sat silently in the back of the cab for 10 minutes before they were dropped off at the pier with the rental sail boats, overlooking a fleet of them.

"Which one is yours Lucy? There's a ton here."

"The one with number 443 on it."

"Alright, let's find it, and get out there."

"Do you know how to handle a sail, Mark?"

"Yes, I used to go sailing when I was young."

"Good, cause I don't know how, and I'm relying on you to get us at least a good bit away for some privacy."

Those words were all that he needed to know to get the idea of what Lucy had in mind. Some privacy out on the water on a boat, meant one thing; the clothes were coming off this morning before the heat got too out of control for the afternoon. Mark slowly walked down the pier looking over the boats until he found just their one.

"This is it, come on."

Climbing over onto the sail boat, he took her hand and brought her on with him. Lucy kicked her flip flops off right when they got on the sail boat, and then Mark went to take charge. It took him a few minutes to pull the boat of the jetty, and once he did he took command at the captain's wheel as Lucy sat over on the deck admiring the view. The sails swung forward and within a good few minutes they were moving off from the pier and out east with a good wind blowing them around. She watched the pier and parts of the city shrink down in size as the boat rocked and turned, moving further out in the water. They had moved a good 40 or 50 yards from the pier and near a rock that was close to a beach. This was convient for them unless they couldn't reach the pier. Deciding now that they were far out enough, Lucy climbed off the deck and now it was time to get some fun going with Mark.

"Alright Captain Mark, I think we're in good territory now. Come down from the wheel and see me."

Mark smirked down at her, loving that she had addressed him as 'Captain' as he stepped down, looking right at her big tits bulging out of the small swimsuit she was wearing, just begging to be unzipped and broke free.

"So Lucy, did you have fun last night?"

"Um yeah...are you trying to ask me if I fucked your friend?"

"How did you know?"

"I always know you Mark. Introduce me to a nice bloke and then can't stand it after the fact."

She stepped forward and he moved up and grabbed the zipper to her bikini. Looking up as he began to slowly unzip it and reveal her massive tits. She didn't protest, as she knew why he had come here and come out with her so quickly.

"If you're wondering, yes. I fucked Javier last night. Pretty sure I blew his mind wide open before he left."

The sound of the zipper pulling down cloaked over her heavy British accent as her swimsuit now pushed out and her tits were begging to be freed. Lucy grabbed the shoulder straps of it, stepped back and then pulled it down to one big push to reveal her naked body now to her friend. Now fully naked she stepped forward to him, as Mark's eyes became big running up and down her naked body in total observation before he finally put a hand on her boob and squeezed it. She looked up into his eyes and continued.

"I believe you're jealous Mark...You know your friend got some of me last night, and you made sure to beat him back to my place this morning."

All he could do was smirk at her comment, though she did have a point. He was indeed, jealous though he had set it up. He just shook his head and went in to kiss her lips.

"I'm not jealous. I just got too excited to spend some time with you this morning."

Lucy laughed and kissed him back before shaking her head.

"You're so full of shit, I can see right through you. Besides, he's a powerful man you said. There had to be a catch as to why you wanted me all over him, and I have to ask you now."

"Ask me what?"

"Do you think he could help me get into Bollywood? Now that my modelling career has dried up, I really want to get into movies some how. I think I'd have better luck over there, rather than at home where they put me in those silly horror movies just to show off my boobs"

"Well I don't know..."

She objected his words and pushed her lips to his to embrace another kiss. Pushing her bare massive breasts up into his clothed chest. He still could feel her hardened nipples poking through his sheer button up shirt. She softly broke the kiss and went for unbuttoning his shirt.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I can talk to him about it, I'm sure he'd help you if he liked you enough. I haven't even talked to him yet about it."

"Oh, forget it then. I think I blew his mind wide open. I mentioned it to him anyway. I hope I impressed enough, besides, I really like him. He's got a good touch in bed.

Mark was at a loss of words. Lucy was a true vixen when it came to how many cards she could line up under the table for her fun on the side, but he did not enjoy hearing her sound as if she were desperate to develop a new career. They had a strange relationship, but Mark truly loved this woman for who she was. He would do anything to help her given the time. Throwing up his shoulders, he let his shirt slide right off once she was done unbuttoning it and now she put her hand in the pants of his cargo shorts, pulling him firmly right to the point where she could undo his belt and slide them right off.

"Don't worry Lucy. If he can't help you, I will. I promise."

The worry wasn't in her mind at all. She just wanted to get his pants down on the deck floor and his cock in her hands. She looked up at him as the belt swung open as she undid it and then pulled his shorts down, revealing his growing cock that was hardening just for her.

"That's why I love you Mark. Please don't worry about me. I'll be fine, let's just have some fun right now while we got the time."

Granted, time was a factor here. It was only 8:30 right now, but she had to be back around noon to prepare for Javier. Not allowing those thoughts to hinder her concentration, she grabbed Mark's cock and went to stroking it as he looked down at her. His erection was almost at full length and hardness for her. The wind blowing right at them, as it caught some of her hair in her face. Using her free hand, she swatted her hair to the right and then focused on his cock. Stroking it slowly with her hand, she hissed in a growl and then spit was little saliva she had in her mouth down on the head. Mark moaned out as a result, running his hand through her hair in a desperate attempt to try and fix it for her. Lucy stopped and looked right at him, as his cock was ready now.

"I missed you Mark, and you're lovely cock."

Lucy lowered her lip and ran her tongue right up the head while looking at him and then closed her lips over it moaning on it to send vibrations through his body before breaking off into a small kiss, and raking her teeth across the head gently.

"I missed you too Lucy, been thinking about fucking you all last night."

"That's just what I wanted to hear, babe!"

Ignoring him now, Lucy plunged her head down and went to bobbing it up and down on his cock. Wrapping her tongue around his stiffened pole, she went crazy sucking on it. Using her hand at the base, she pumped it up in sync with her lips. She was making a lot of sucking noises early on, as the only thing Mark was currently doing was moaning as he watched his dream woman sucking him off with hunger. Lucy eventually came up for a breath of air as a long skinny string of saliva dangled past her teeth to his cock. She broke it by spitting down on it and then using her hand to stroke his spit in before looking up at him. Mark spoke up just in time before she went back down on him.

"Get your tits up for me baby."

"Oh? You wanna fuck them already?

"Yes I do!"

Lucy laughed at his eagerness. Men could not resist her tits, and especially a man such as Mark. No matter how many times she fucked him with her tits every time they got together, she knew he'd crave them again and again. Lifting them up into her hands and parting them, she looked dead eyed back at his cock and spit on it again. Mark placed his hand on her shoulder, and moved up as his cock entered between her tits. Lucy did as prompted and smashed her tits together trapping his cock now.

"Oh yeah, that's it hun. I love it when you have your cock shoved between my big tits."

Mark didn't let it hinder him at all as he thrust upward hard, forcing the head of his meat pole to stick out from the top of her massive cleavage. She looked down and stuck her tongue out trying to lick it but failed, and then opted to just spit on it. He started to rock forward now; back and forth, down and up as his cock pounded between her tits firmly.

"Oh...Oh, yeah, get it Mark. Fuck my boobs, mmmmmm"

The wind blew again from the west side and pushed her hair back in her face. Mark used his free hand and curled up her hair as he began to pump her tits harder. One hand placed on her shoulder, the other holding a ball of her hair. He didn't hold up at all, apart from a few moans and grunts as the sound of his balls slapping against her tits could be heard over and over apart from the ambience of the water rocking softly with their boat. Lucy just stood there on her knees on the deck, holding her breasts together tightly. Her pussy was a broken pipe and leaking a wet flow between her legs.

"God I love fucking these tits, every single time!"

Those massive knockers of flesh were getting pounded just right as they deserved to be at the moment. Lucy moaned in a harmony with Mark's grunts and whimpering moans. Due to the size of her tits, she could completely engulf any dick between them, even a nice big rod like Mark's or Javier's from last night. Even though he couldn't see his cock as it was suffocated between her pillows of flesh, he could feel every inch of it in heavenly pleasure.

"It's funny I can't ever see my cock when it's between these big tits."

"Oh it's in there somewhere. Believe me, I feel it honey."

"I know, I feel it too baby, each and every time I fucking pump them."

Holding her hair in the curled ball, Mark gently pulled it up so she was looking right at him as he leaned down and put his lips to hers. They kissed softly as he stopped a thrust between her tits and let go of her hair. Lucy however, brought him back to reality as she pushed down her tits and then Mark woke up from the few seconds of fantasy land during thier kiss and went to pumping between her breasts hard as he could, knowing his time was short before he blew his load.

"Lucy, I'm gonna cum soon."

"In my mouth, cum in my mouth darling!"

Knowing that they had to dock the boat back at the pier or at a beach, she wasn't in the mood to have her makeup ruined or her tits to be glazed this early knowing she had to go back out in public for a little bit to get back to the hotel and she didn't feel like redoing her makeup for Javier later. She figured swallowing his cum would be the easy solution for now. However, Mark wasn't ready just yet. Slowing down to thrust his cock hard between her rack, he wanted a few more pumps between it before it was time to bust his nut. Leaning back, he was ready, as he inched his cock from her big large pillows. Lucy looked up at him in a teasing way as she knew he was trying to get his cock out, as she squeezed harder on her tits just to drive him a little more crazy.

"Fuck! I can't hold back Lucy, I'm going to cum right now!"

Instantly reacting she let go of her tits and brought her head down, sucking on the head of his dick as she grabbed the base of it and went to stroking. Mark stepped back as the wind blew again, and she went to stroking his shaft quick, with her lips sealed around the head begging for him to explode in her wet canal.

"Oh, oh, shit! Fuck, oh, oh, oh!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm"

Lucy moaned over the head of his dick as he came hard in her mouth. The warm substance filled her jaws and her moans flowed vibrations into his body. As his orgasm continued, she sucked it all up, milking his cock of every last drop.

"Lucy, the way you do these things to me..."

After holding her mouth down over his cock for a good minute to make sure she got it all, she came off it and looked up at him before dropping her lip and showing him the puddle of his semen on her tongue. Closing her mouth, she audibly swallowed it and then reopened her mouth to show him that it disappeared down her throat.

"So fucking hot when you do that every time."

Smirking at him, Lucy went got up off the deck floor and kissed his lips.

"There's gonna be more where that came from right?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna fuck you on this deck."

"I don't even have to ask you to fuck me, I just knew you were going to."

She smirked at him and looked up noticing the grey clouds. Mark couldn't have seen them since they behind him, but once he noticed she was looking up, he mirrored her move to turn around and gaze at the sky himself. There it was; the rain was coming. Thunder crackled moments later in a clear sign that they needed to get back before the day became an ugly one.

"Oh shit. There goes our day out on this sail boat."

Mark was disappointed now as Lucy was grabbing her swimsuit to put it on.

"Let's get back to shore quick. We can get back to my place and fuck each other's brains out before noon!"

"Sounds like a plan!"

Carelessly, Mark quickly got up to the captains chair at the wheel naked, and Lucy then grabbed his shorts and tossed them at him.

"Put your clothes back on before we reach shore!"

"Oh damn, thanks for reminding me!"

Catching his shorts, he got up and quickly slipped them on as Lucy was now dressed back up in her pink swimsuit, zipping it back up. She walked over to hand him his shirt as he got the boat moving towards the north and then slipped his shirt on fast.

"I'm just gonna push us into the beach here, forget the pier. We can grab a cab and get back to your place from there."

"Alright, sounds good!"

The wind began to quickly pick up, almost out of a lucky coincidence pushing their sail boat right to the north as the beach was close by. Lucy didn't care if Mark was just going to leave it there for now. She paid the rental and it wasn't far from the pier for them to locate it. This small push back to shore was luckily going to be short in a few minutes.

"Hey Mark, you got your phone? See what time it is for me."

He reached right into his pocket to look at his smartphone briefly before giving her the time.

"It's 9:17."

Good, that gave her just enough time to get through with Mark back at the hotel room and hours of preperation for Javier to come soon after. Lucy didn't bother explaining to Mark that she was waiting on Javier simply for the fact to curve his jealousy, hoping that he'd get over himself. She wanted the fun between them to have absolutely no competition whatsoever, knowing the male ego of Mark could easily be stepped on even though he had hooked her up with this other man.

"Finally, here we are!"

Minutes later the sail boat's front came skidding across the lower water and sand. Mark got up and then Lucy grabbed her flipflops and a towel that was on board before she jumped off to shore. Trailing up her feet through the water and wet sand, as Mark followed behind her, she took the towel and waited till they were in dry sand before she ran it over her ankles and feet, drying them up and getting the sand out before placing the flip flops back onto her feet. Mark was busy taking the duty of calling down a taxi as she did so. He managed to flag a cab down soon enough and they went sprinting towards it to climb in the back and rush back to her hotel.

A short 15 minutes later as the clock moved minutes past 9:30, the two made their way up the stairs of the hotel to get back to Lucy's room. By now the clouds outside had formed in black and grey and thunder could be heard from out of the building. The bright beautiful morning had faded into a gloomy afternoon that was bound to be filled with thunderstorms. Soon the day would be stormy, and all Mark wanted to do was get her back in her hotel room and pick up where they left off on the boat. He was being patient however, not wanting to rush Lucy on the flow of what was to come once they were behind a closed door. Lucy liked that she was keeping Mark waiting as it would really push him further. Placing her hand on the door knob she turned it to open and make an entrance back into her room.

"Good to see you again, love."

Speak of the devil, there he was! That other man she had been timing to see later on today. Lucy's heart nearly dropped as she stood there looking like a deer in the headlights.

"Javier, how did you get in here? I wasn't expecting you until later."

"I got up early this morning a few hours ago and got bored waiting. Couldn't stop thinking about last night, so I made the trip here about 30 minutes ago. I figured, oh what the hell, we could get started earlier today. The door was unlocked, and then I invited myself in."

The thought had bounced back into her mind that she had totally forgotten to lock her suite room. She was so used to going out in the morning on her vacations, especially here in Ibiza, that it didn't phase her whatsoever to lock the door. Mark peeped through the door and then Lucy walked in as he stood there and looked back at his friend. Javier could see the shock in his face, and all he could do is return a smile back to him. For Lucy, she wasn't so sure if this was the best idea in the world to have these two males in the same room with her. Their competitive nature over her body could brood trouble she assumed, but that did not stop her from smiling back at Javier and then he spoke up.