Fine Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mark, I didn't expect to see you today. Stormy morning huh?"

All Mark could do was nod at his friend and partner in business as he walked through the door. Lucy took the time with Mark now in the room to step backwards a bit and shut the door behind them slowly, the bolts locking in place.

"I didn't expect to see you either today. I figure you had an amazing night."

"Oh I did. You're a genius Mark, a real boy scout."

Javier flashed back his smile at Mark with the remark, and then Lucy shot her eyes back at both of them in a quick observation. Knowing how Mark was over her, she wasn't positive he could handle being in the same room with another man that she had fucked, not even 24 hours ago. The testosterone was her biggest fear of kicking in and turning this into a dogfight over her, since Mark obviously knew about last night. She wasn't sure how Javier thought about it but she decided to play it cool and put on her sultry smile as she walked over to him.

"Well, you came early darling..."

Looking over at Mark from standing by the bed, she winked at him to give him the signal to give in to her temptation with an alluring smile just as Javier had placed his arm on the shoulder. Lucy kicked off her sandals to the floor to go barefooted and then turned her attention to the other man in the room.

"Mark, come here..."

Luckily he gave into her enticement without the feeling he was going to walk right out the door seeing another man to her opposite side. Mark sat down right on the bed opposite of Javier as Lucy was pressed in the middle of the two men she had been fucking within the past 24 hours. Javier had already gave her the bomb hint when he talked about getting started earlier today, and here was Mark that she still owed some smoldering sex to. Lucy closed her eyes for a minute and sighed a swelling low moan under her lips at the thought of having both of them fuck her beautiful busty British body right then and there. Quirking a smile, she reopened her eyes now at the thought, as Javier reached for her hand and she closed it into hers. She reached for Mark's hand now and held it to even them out, as she spoke up.

"I think I know what I want to do with the both of you. You two know exactly what you want to do to me, and I know exactly what I want to do the two of you...together."

That was all that had to be said for Lucy to make her call. Both of them let her thich everlasting British accent flow into their ear drums and then Javier smirked. He looked at Mark and nodded his head, as Mark returned the nod. Unsure of how this was gonna go about, as they noticed Lucy had a smile on her face. Javier leaned in pushing his lips out, and then Mark repeated as they both implanted a kiss on her cheeks together. Lucy let out a soft moan as she enjoyed their playfulness.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's more like it. Now let us begin."

To draw the first move, Javier moved to the side and grabbed the zipper to Lucy's swimsuit and then quickly slid it down with a downward stroke. Lucy gasped and shrughed her shoulders to begin freeing herself from the swimsuit. Mark sat there and began to take his clothes off, first with his shirt unbuttoning it slowly all the while Javier stood up and took Lucy's hand to stand her up with him and then she tucked her fingers under the shoulder straps of her bathing suit. While Mark was trying to unfasten his belt as quickly as he could. Once it was undone he heard the sound of clothes falling to the floor and looked up to see Lucy standing before him naked. Javier was right in front of her casting a shadow as she looked up at Mark with an eager smile and Javier had the biggest shit eating grin in the world upon his face.

"Need some help with that Mark?"

He looked up at her as she spoke to him, and then Javier nodded to her, as if he was calling the shots, and replied to her question.

"Yeah, give him a hand Lucy."

Leaning down he kissed her lips softly, giving Mark the sight of his friend kissing her, but he didn't pay it no attention. Lucy dropped down to her knees before the bed and Javier stood there. With Mark's belt already undone, she quickly worked her hands down his shorts and dropped them to his ankles along with his underwear at the same time. His cock bounced free and found itself in the grasp of her hand. She gave it a few strokes as she looked up at him and then turned to Javier, as it was his turn to be undressed. Lucy shifted her position on her knees to turn to his view, as she used her left hand and kept it wrapped around Mark's cock, still pumping it to literally 'give him a hand'. She used her right hand and unzipped her other man's pants and went for his belt. Javier helped her out by undoing the belt as he looked down at her and their eyes caught back. No words had to be spoken at all in this moment, as it would distract the beautiful moment of having one of the hottest animals on the floor about to get fucked by two men with big dicks, but Lucy broke the silence once Javiers pants and drawers were on the floor.

"Oh my, yeah this is gonna be a lot of fun!"

That thick British accent couldn't slur off fast enough as Javier stepped back and then Mark came forward. She had moved her hand from Mark's cock and now both men were standing to the left and right and Lucy was down on in the middle on her knees. She looked over at Javier's big Spanish cock then over at Mark's, wrapping both her hands around their poles and stroking them to full length. As they stepped even closer to the point their cocks were swinging towards both her cheeks, Lucy turned her attention to Javier's big meaty stick to her right, seeing as she had already sucked Mark earlier on the boat, Javier deserved first strike. She pushed her lips out to envelope around the crown of his dick and then Javier decided to give her a bit of a hand and set the tone of today as he placed one hand down at the base of his dick to guide it easier into her jaws and then grabbed her hair from the back of her head to push her down on it hard.

"Yeah Lucy, just like that."

The sudden aggression from Javier was unexpected from Lucy, and she gagged a little bit but he managed to force his cock right down her throat and she engulfed it. After a slight choke, he moved both his hands to the sides of her temple and began to push her head back and forth on his cock, while Lucy began to moan on it and send vibrations into him. Mark took Javier's aggression as a sign to reach down and grab her left tit and begin smacking his cock down on it over and over as the slapping sound echoed from the floor. Lucy only moaned louder with her mouth full of dick before Javier began to really move her mouth up and down on his cock in hard thrusts. His eyes went up to Mark's and he nodded to give the other man a sign that it was turn to fuck her mouth next. From the notice, Mark stopped slapping his dick against her breast and brought his cock up to stroke it and get it ready for her watery hole. Just when Javier pushed her down one last time to the point her lips were buried in the bush of ball hair, he waited till Lucy gagged and then let go of her hair and let her come up for air.

Released from his grasp, Lucy didn't waste a second as she turned to Mark's cock and hissed back between her teeth before spitting all the saliva that had built up in her jaws from sucking Javier's dick. She looked up into his eyes first before quickly pushing her mouth down on his cock and bobbing her head up and down on it. Mark did just as his friend before him and put his hand on the back of her head to push her down but he didn't aggressively take charge like Javier did. Lucy enjoyed how Javier had quickly turned the tide of the game to hard ball, but right now he was studying how Mark was dealing with her just to see if his friend would take fear down the line when he seen him aggressively fucking the girl of his dreams. After a good minute of some hard sucking, Mark let go and Lucy sucked his cock down before coming back up for a break to make a perceptible pop noise.

With her mouth free, she looked up at both of them with her mouth open as Javier went to smacking his dick up against her tongue and Mark followed, pushing their cocks side by side on her tongue before Mark pulled his back and lightly rubbed it on her left cheek. He knew it was the other man's turn, and Javier took it to run his hands over the left temple of her face right in time for her close her lips around his cock. He pushed her head down to engulf his pole and then turned her head with his hands so his cock was a round bulge poking out of her left cheek. Twisting her head slightly his cock flopped right out of her mouth with a loud pop noise.

"Mmmmm, fuck yeah, get that cock Lucy, make it pop out of your fucking jaw."

Shoving his rod back into her mouth from the slanted angle, once more it shoved into a bulge on the right side of her mouth in which she sucked on it hard before he pushed back and popped it out of her jaw again loudly. A thick line of saliva began to train right down the middle of her chin as she turned her attention to Mark's waiting cock now. As she parted her lips, he pushed the head right onto her tongue and she closed her lips around it, moaning as she bobbed her head up and down. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmm". She gave Mark's cock a good amount of sucking before releasing and then turning back to her left for Javier's turn. More spit was trickling down off her lips and then Javier spoke up again, while her tongue circled the head of his meat pole.

"Spit on your tits"

Without wasting a second she looked right down, flicked her tongue back and spit her own saliva down onto her left tit, drenching it in a good puddle that began to flow down to the middle. She got the impression right away Javier was going to shove his cock between her wonderful breasts very soon and her spit would be the lube. Licking his cock again and moaning over it, Javier made his move to put her into submission so he could be the dominate very soon. Placing both hands on the sides of her head, he stomped his feet to get in front of her as Mark was still to the side and spread his legs, holding her head as he prepared to fuck her face. Lucy dropped her jaw and looked up into his eyes, right before the man pushed her head forward and then shoved his cock in hard, pumping instantly.

"Ah, ah, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, gah, gah, gah, mmmmm"

The only sounds that could be heard from below his torso was Lucy moaning into his dick. Javier held her head in his hands hard and slammed his cock into her mouth over and over, pumping into her cock sucking mouth, as he looked up into his friend's eyes and shot him a snide smile. Javier knew just how much Mark thought of Lucy and had feelings for her, and here he was trying to see if he'd provoke his friend into following along with aggression or if he'd truly bother him the way he was fucking her face like this. Either way, he didn't give a shit about Mark's feelings. He was going to fuck her like a total whore right in front of him, regardless if he had intimate feelings about this woman or not.

"Take that fucking cock Lucy, all the way in."

Just as he spoke, Javier pushed her head all the way down as he felt his rod poking the back of her throat. He held her in the position and counted to 15 seconds before she finally gagged and coughed on his cock before he slowly released and withdrew his dick from her warm saliva drenched mouth. Long thick strings of spit dangled down and Lucy broke them with her tongue before grabbing her boobs and then spitting her saliva down on them again. Now it was Mark's turn, as Javier stepped aside assuming position back to the left and Lucy grabbed both their dicks in her hands once more, stroking them as she turned to Mark and began to bob her head up and down on it, moaning into his cock."mmmm, mmmm, mmmm"

For Mark, he wasn't bothered by Javier so far. Lucy was sucking their cocks equally, as she popped herself off Mark's once more with a loud pop noise and turned to Javier's. The first thing she did was spit on his pole, causing more saliva to run down her chin and then she aggressively began to suck on him some more. All the while, she kept her hand on the other cock and was stroking Mark's faster. Mark brought his hand back and curled up some of her brunette locks from behind and then she stopped sucking on Javier's pole and went back to Mark's, running her lips over the side quickly before shoving it between her lips and bobbing her head up and down on it, moaning the entire time.

Lucy took her time constantly switching back and forth between sucking both cocks. She'd suck one for a little bit, then alternate to the next. The entire time, she kept her hands locked at the bases, and would spit on them back and forth. As she was taking her time sucking both dicks equally, she'd stop and spit down on her tits, making sure to drench them both equally so they were lubed up wet for the titty fucking she knew was coming soon enough. The only thing that was in the way of the fair balance, was all three of them moaning back and forth.After a good five minutes straight of this back and forth sucking, Javier moved aside and pointed towards the bed. Mark knew exactly what to do now and so did Lucy. Her tits were drenched just perfectly to start some titty fucking as she climbed up on the bed and laid down. Javier followed right behind her and sat down on her stomach as Mark went to his knees and was pushing his cock towards her mouth. It wasn't the best position for both of them to ue her body but it was a good start.

"Hold your tits up Lucy, ready to get 'em fucked today?"

"Mmmm yeah, give it to me Javier!"

Placing her hands under her tits she pushed them up to create a large double mountain and then Javier followed behind her in pushing her tits together in his own grasp, and then he buried his dick right in the middle of them. Her fleshy mounds imprisoned his thick long pole and he began to thrust back and forth between the middle. Lucy moaned, and then Mark slapped his cock on her forehead before thumping it back to her lips as she sucked on the head, turning her head to the side to face Mark as Javier was now fucking her tits nicely thrusting forward and back.

"Mmmmm yeah fuck those big titties"

She pushed her tits up further and then Javier put his hands over hers to push her tits together even harder to make this titty fucking even better as his cock was being pounded in her fleshy mounds of pleasure. Just as any time she had her tits fucked, the man could not see his cock at all due to the size of her titanic sized beauties but Javier was pumping just hard and fast enough he was seeing the head of his cock barely poking up each time he pushed up. All the while she was slobbering and spitting all over Mark's cock struggling to suck on it as Javier was rocking her. Mark gave her a break though he couldn't resist the urge in the back of his head to just grab her hair and push her down on his cock. Not yet, he supposed.

"Oh yeah, I love these big fucking tits, so juicy"

"Suck that cock Lucy!"

Finally, she had both men talking to her. Javier wasn't going to stop it seemed until he blew a load as he had pushed her tits together harder as they were being held by four hands now, and he was just pumping away. At last, Mark's temptation got the better of him and he brought his hand to the back of her head and got a grip and then shoved his cock down into her mouth. While Javier was pumping away between her tits, Mark was now thrusting into her mouth fucking it.

"Ohhhh...yes, I'm gonna fuck your tits till I cum all over them Lucy."

Javier wasn't stopping, as Lucy had moved her grip of her tits up to the point her fingers could cross one another despite the size of her monstrous boobs. Javier maintained his grip and was now thrusting so hard into her tits, she was bouncing a bit and Mark's cock was slapping at the roof of her mouth with each thrust. All she could do was moan into Mark's dick which was sending vibrations into his viens.

"Gaw-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-woa-yea-wak"

To Mark it sounded like she was moaning an 'Oh yeah' to him and he pushed his cock as far as it could go down her throat and held the position. With Javier pounding into her so hard, her body was still shaking but now he was stopping as it was his time to cum. He released his grasp of her boobs and grabbed his cock and went to stroking it, aimed at her tits. Meanwhile, Mark was pushing out the orgasm he had build up.

"Fuck! Here it comes Lucy, down your throat!"

"All over your big fucking tits, how about that!?"

Both men screamed as their orgasm and Lucy closed her eyes just in time as Mark exploded down her throat, shooting his second orgasm of the day for her ingest into her system. Javier on the other hand was shooting lines of cum right at her tits, painting them. Though Lucy couldn't see it, she felt the hot steam of cum on her tits and moaned into Mark's cock at the feel. Once they both were done cumming, Mark had released his grip and Lucy came off his cock, gritting her teeth to rake it slightly over the head and then parted her lips, as Mark slapped his cock against her lips lightly to create some slap noises. She opened her eyes and then looked down at her tits as both men were catching their breath.

"Damn, fine way to start this. Mmmm, look I'm already sticky."

"There's a lot more where that came from Lucy, I could fuck your tits for hours."

"Oh yeah Javier? I'm looking forward to that. I want both of you to pound your big hard cocks between my fucking tits today."

Javier just laughed at her and Mark caught his breath. He looked up over at the window and noticed the rain had slowly begun. The storm outside had begun, but right now there was a different weather in this room that was to be thrashed over Lucy's perfect body. He stood there watching the goddess scoop up the thick lines of cum off her tits and neck. Javier had culled his orgasm for now and was planning to build up the rest for the finale of today. Lucy turned her gaze over at Mark and grinned, before grinning back at Javier. Mark spoke up before he had a chance.

"Lucy how wet is your pussy?"

"Oh mmmmmm, why don't you find out yourself, Mark?"

"I'm planning on it then."

"Lucy! Why don't you lay back down over the bed but get at the end of it?"

Javier was clearly calling the shots now on her position. Mark had his fun with her mouth, but now he was planning on showing Mark how to really fuck a woman's mouth. He pointed over at the end of the bed and Lucy turned around and laid down on her back again as she slowly inched her way forward so her head was hanging down off the bed and her hair dangling down.

"Like this?"

"Yeah, just like that."

Luckily, the bed was positioned perfect to Javier's tall size and with Lucy down into this position he could easily fuck her tits and bury his cock between her tits once more even if it was backwards. He had an idea for this, and Lucy thought she knew just what it was. Meanwhile, Mark was climbing up on the bed from the other side and getting between her legs. Lucy watched him and raised her knees up to tease him as she stretched them out a bit and then pushed them together, only to feel his crushy light hair between them as Mark had his hand right up above her wet opening, feeling how shaven she was. She smirked, and threw her hair back just as she closed her eyes and gave him her encouraging words.

"Mmmmmm, go for it Mark. Eat that pussy, get it!"

All the while, Javier was towering over her and she could feel his shadow under her closed eye lips just before opening to see him holding his hardened cock ready again for her as he placed his finger tips down on her head hanging upside down and went to inching it into her mouth. Just as the crown of his massive meat pole got into her open jaw for her tongue to lather around it, someone else's tongue was slithering into another hole. Lucy let out a soft moan into the cock in her mouth that sent vibrations into Javier's body just as Mark began to push one finger into her pussy along with his tongue, eating her out. As Javier began to slowly push his cock down her mouth as he was getting ready to fuck her beautiful mouth from this position. She didn't know exactly why he wanted her like this, but she was going to find out soon enough.