Fine Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on boys! Who wants to fuck these titties again huh?"

With her arms raised up, she had an idea and they both were going to play into the trap hopefully. One came before the other on both sides, and she quickly brought her arms down and closed them with their cocks trapped by her arms as she brought her wrists up to cradle her tits, squeezing them up so both cocks would be thrusting forward and banging against her big tits. The situation created a tug of war between the two men with her playing the rope, all of which Lucy had planned on doing with just now.

"Fucking seriously Lucy?"

She let out a laugh as Javier was voicing his frustration with the new position. He thrust forward throwing her to the left and then Mark thrust forward throwing her a bit towards Javier. Back and forth, they played this odd tug of war type game with her in the middle. Javier had finally grabbed her right tit and pulled it so his cock was hitting it with much more ease, while Mark was still giving hard thrusts pushing her a bit. All the while, Lucy was laughing between her moans finding it hilarious that she had both these two men held by their dicks under her arms.

"Oh god yeah! Yeah yeah, look at you too wrestling over me like that!"

Javier had never been in a position like this where a woman in a way had outsmarted him. Lucy got cute here, but he was going to make her pay when it came time to cum. He pushed her forward and then finally, she twisted her body making her tits sway back and forth, bouncing against their dicks that were still pumping under her arms. After another minute or so, Javier became the first to break free from her grasp as he moved forward and pushed his cock towards her mouth, catching her off guard. She wrapped her lips around it and moaned into the shaft before coming off with one of those loud pop noises she always made. With one dick free, she decided to free Mark.

"I want to finish you both off right here."

Here she was, right back where they started with this lustful sex session. Lucy was on her knees holding both their cocks in each hand, stroking them both; one to the left, the other to the right. Her face was the only thing that had changed at this point as some dried up saliva that ran down from earlier was over her right eye and had smeared eye liner up into her eye brow, and the left eye it had ran down a little bit against her nose from when she teared up getting her mouth fucked. But just like earlier, she was still a fucking and sucking machine, as she went with Javier's cock first between her lips, bobbing her head up and down on it with sucking, while her other hand was jacking Mark's dick off nice and easy. Just as she was getting ready to move her hungry mouth to the other cock, Javier put his hand on her forehead and pushed her off his dick, leaving behind a few sticky saliva strings.

"I wanna fuck those tits just one last time before I blow."

Putting her hands on her tits, she began to push them together and for the final time of the day, Javier moved forward and went to squeeze his dick between them, and all she could do was turn her head to the side and work on Mark's cock now with her mouth. First, spitting on it, and then enveloping her lips around it as she began to work it in and out of her mouth. Javier had got back between her tits with his meat pole and was pumping away at a steady pace. Mark however, had given in to the rough temptation finally of watching his friend have his way with her and, now had his hand on the back of her head and was pushing her up and down on his cock, forcing her to bob her head up and down on it aggressively.

Javier almost smiled at the sight of how he had pushed Mark towards the aggressive domination of her mouth. While, he simply wanted to tease the poor guy as he fucked his woman like a porn star in front of him, this turned out to be better than the typical male jealousy. Soon enough, they both would be cumming, and cumming hard over her beloved body. Lucy may have thought they both were going to blow on her massive tits and give a mega shower of cum, but Javier had other ideas, as he was pumping between Lucy's tits now so hard, she was slowly losing her grip with it. This is just what he wanted as it became time to blow, he thrust one last time as hard as he could to slip his cock from her fleshy pillows and went free.

"Take it Lucy, here you go!"

Lucy had her face turned at a perfect angle which made Javier's first blast of cum to strike the left side of her face in a hard wave. It struck her right in the left eye and plastered all over her cheek, even getting in her hair. Just as she closed her eyes on time, he was blasting her in torrents of cum.

"Oh god, fuck yeah."

Just as soon as Mark saw the cum getting on her face, he stepped back quick and pulled his cock from her mouth as he was just close to blowing his load too. After three quick strokes with his fist, he shot a thick wad point blank at her face that drenched right in the middle of her forehead and went up in her hair. Just at the same time, Javier's next torrent of cum splashed again over her left cheek and shot down over her neck, and striking her right tit from his stand point. Mark continued stroking his cock, and got the second wave of cum splashing her face again over her nose and lips and then both men aimed down at her tits to finish stroking their dicks off.

There was no words that needed to be said to ruin this moment. Lucy just closed her eyes and embraced the outcome of what had led to her slutty ways with these two men. It had been ages since she had a massive facial like this, and she knew that she was caked down in their cum as she could feel it all over her face and down on her tits. Here she was, thinking that they'd unload on her tits. She at least preferred the cum on her glorious tits, rather than a facial, but when her makeup was already going to ruins, this was just the final piece to completely wrecking it. Out of breath, she opened her mouth and just breathed in, as she brought her hands up for a minute.

"Oh fuck, oh my god...you guys.. you guys, fucking drenched me."

"Yeah, we sure fucking did. Can't say you didn't earn it Lucy, look at you. You look like a total cum whore down there loaded in it."

"I certainly feel like one right now."

She tried to laugh but couldn't as she was cut off by Javier's laugh to finish the short talking. Mark was at a loss of words looking down at his woman covered in both of their cum. He had never gotten to ever cum on Lucy's face, and wouldn't dare to. But after he had seen his friend strike her, there was no way he was not taking the one chance he had to blow his load all over her beautiful face. He knew that she was probably shocked that he did it, but he didn't care at all. She was covered in it here with it all over her face, in her hair, and even her tits. When she opened her eyes and looked down, she curved a smile to see they managed to get her tits good enough. Dipping her fingers down she collected some of the cum and then fed her tips into her mouth to suck it off as she looked up at the two men towering over her.

"That was amazing. I had a lot of fun with the two of you today."

Slowly getting up off her knees, Lucy knew she was about to jump in the shower, and wash off, as she was still sucking off her hands covered in cum, swallowing the mixture of their seeds together. Both men were well spent, yet couldn't ponder the thought to speak to each other after they had just fucked this woman over and over all morning. In the next 10 minutes, they had their clothes on and were out the door, and the busty model had the shower running to clean herself off.

****************************

A week had passed in Ibiza and Lucy Pinder left from her pleasure filled vacation to go back home to Britain. She couldn't complain as she departed very happy with what had went down. At the same time, Mark left too to go back home to the U.S. and see family, all the while Javier was the only one of the three still in town doing business from his office early in the morning.

The deals he had arranged to help Lucy as a 'present' for that lustful time he spent with her, were already done in paper and now just required her. It was going to be a surprise in a way, just to show that he had listened to her before she took her clothes off for him. Setting his cigar down at the corner of the ash tray, he grabbed the desk phone and punched in the speed dial to Mark's cell phone. Javier had figured, it would be in the best way to have his friend give the news to her since he also was involved in this.

It was just a few minutes after 2:30 and Mark was back home visiting his brother, sitting back watching an NFL game when he heard his cell phone ringing and looked at the screen to see it was Javier. Rolling his eyes and sighed, he looked over at his brother to give him the notion he was stepping outside for a minute, which he did. Once out on the porch he answered the phone.

"Hey, what are you doing calling me while I'm in the states seeing my folks?"

"Mark...relax. Take it easy, just calling to check up on you."

"Alright man, what's going on?"

"Remember your friend we were with last week? I just got a deal with a director down in India who works out of Bollywood. They're looking for a glamour model for a movie, and I talked him through with Lucy, and showed him enough of her to the point he wants her down for his movie. All she has to do is go over there and see if she likes it or not, the contract is already set if she approves and signs."

"Wait, you did all this?"

"Who else would do it? She said she wanted to go into movies, so I have been trying to find something for her. I only called you, cause I thought with you being the one that introduced her to me, you'd like to be the one that breaks the news to her before she gets the call from my associate tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, I'd love to tell her. That's just what she wanted to do too, movies."

"As she told me, just trying to give her some help. I really like that lady, want to see her back having some success."

"I'm sure she's going to appreciate this, thanks for telling me. I'm about to call her right now. See you in a few weeks when I'm back."

"Good to hear, I'll catch you later Mark, have a good one."

They hung up their calls on the phone and now Mark had a smile on his face, as he couldn't wait to tell Lucy. The result of their wild time on her weekend vacation had resulted in something productive on the business end. He didn't even waste the time to go back inside with his family members, as he went scrolling through the contact list of his smartphone to find Lucy and call her and give her the good word. And now it was all on her, if she wanted it or not.

THE END.