Finger Food

Story Info
Want to have dinner with me? One thing though, wear a skirt.
1.4k words
23.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: It has been a long time since my last story, but I felt compelled to write another. It is written in the first person, so if this is not a form that interests you then the story might not be your cup of tea. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Tonight I want to take you to one of my favorite restaurants, where the booths are lit by candle light and the table cloths sewn from silk. It is an elegant place for my classy girl. I'm glad to see you wore the dress I requested; I hope you left your panties in the car as instructed. We get inside and walk up to the hostess. I take your hand in mine, turn to you and smile then ask for a booth without turning away from your sight. She smiles at us and leads us to a nice booth in the corner where we're promptly seated. You sit inches from me but I reach my hand behind you, wrap my arm around your waist and pull you to me with your thigh pressed to mine.

I smile and say "that's better."

You shuffle slightly and give me a playful nudge with your hips. As you look at the drink menu I subtly lift a bottom portion of the table cloth and slightly drape it across one of your thighs. You look down to see what this new slightly weighted sensation is on your thigh and look at me curiously. I gesture you to pick a drink as I look at the menu to do the same. With one hand on the menu and my eyes seemingly roaming the different drinks, I reach my other hand underneath the table cloth to reach under your dress and place my hand on your thigh. You reach down and put your hand on top of the layers of fabric to halt my progression and I give no fight. You look at me confused and take your hand away but I keep mine in waiting.

I notice the server approaching from the corner of my eye and quickly slide my hand between your thighs where I begin stroking your pussy lips softly. A quick gasp escapes your lips but you catch it in time and maintain your composure. The server now stands before us and proceeds to ask for our drink orders. As always it's ladies first. You begin to give your order and I quicken my strokes across your clit. You shift and attempt to clench your thighs together to impede my actions but your protest is to no avail. Seeing you become flustered my pace quickens and begin to give my order. She takes our menus and, as she walks away from the table, I pull my hand out from between your legs and lift it to my lips, tasting your deliciously surprised essence on my fingers. You slap my arm then lean over and bite my neck in frustration. I look at you innocently and ask what's wrong.

You huff and pout and ask "why did you stop?"

I smirk and say "this is not going to be an easy night for you."

I reach over, take your face in my hands and turn your face to me so I can kiss your luscious lips. I then turn to the food menu and ask what you're going to have. You pick up your menu and begin searching for something to satiate your hunger as I once again place my hand on the skin of your thigh. You immediately place your hand on mine and squeeze it tightly to keep it perfectly still this time. I see the server approaching with our drinks and attempt to slide my hand between your thighs again. You keep my hand pressed down so I flash a sharply commanding gaze in your direction and you quickly remove your hand from mine. My fingers take their place between your thighs again, only this time entering your wet little hole.

She puts down our drinks and I begin finger fucking your pussy. She asks to take our order, and again my girl goes first. My hand fucks you faster but in short thrusts to avoid making the table cloth move in an obvious way. You gasp on your words and take a sip of your drink, then apologize for the interruption and continue giving your order. Knowing I will likely pull my hand away at the end of the order you reach down and attempt to grab my wrist to keep my hand in place but before you able to react I remove myself and use my wet finger to point at something on the menu. Your cheeks are now flush with embarrassment as you pray the server doesn't notice the glisten of your excitement on my finger in plain sight. She finishes taking our order and as she leaves you pinch my thigh hard. I offer my finger to you and you take it into your mouth, licking it clean then kissing me deeply as you make me taste your lust from your lips and tongue.

After an acceptable amount of time the server returns with our meals, but I don't tease you. I stay as I am. You look at me with a sexually pained expression but I pay it no attention to your beautiful misery. Once she leaves you turn my face to you.

"What the hell was that?!" you ask with a sexually frustrated growl.

I stand up from the booth, take your hand in mine, and guide you around the corner to a dimly lit hallway. I shove you against the wall and follow you immediately with my lips. Tongue fucking each others' mouths I take your hands in mine and pin your wrists above your head, sliding my other hand under your dress and between your thighs. My fingers plunge into your aching pussy and fuck you over and over, feeling and hearing your juices coating my fingers and lacing trails of nectar down to my wrist. As you're about to cum I pull my fingers out of you, push myself off the wall, and take your hand in my wet grasp as I guide you back to the table. Your cheeks are glowing red, your mind is racing, your heart is beating out of your chest and your pussy is raging to be fucked. You attempt to pull me back to you for a kiss but I see the server coming with our dishes so I guide you into the booth and give your sexy ass a sharp lashing with my hand.

I take my place next to you, kiss your cheek, and then invite you to begin eating with me. You bitterly slap my face with your eyes, then exhale disappointingly as you submit to my wishes and enjoy your meal. We finish eating and, as a proper gentleman, take care of the bill. We stand up, but as you're about to start walking off, I wrap my arms around your waist from behind and pull you back against my chest. You place your hands on mine and lean back into me.

I rest my lips next to your ear and whisper "time to cum".

You bite your lip and moan quietly then follow me back to our dark hallway. You press your back to the wall, cross your wrists above your head, and spread your thighs for me on your own accord. I stand in front of you with a slightly raised eyebrow and a curiously impressed smirk.

"Good girl, this release is well deserved."

You happily reply "thank you, Sir."

With you already in position my hands are free to do as they please. I reach one hand behind you and grab your ass, pulling it toward me and pushing your hips out. I thrust my other hand between your thighs and begin pumping my fingers furiously in and out of your pussy. I look into your eyes and demand that you cum for me, right now. You close your eyes and tilt your head back as you clench my fingers and create more pressure to fuck your pussy against. Grinding my palm into you I bury my fingers deeper and fuck my hand against you harder, causing wet juicy sounds to escape from between us. Your legs tremble and your body shakes as you cum uncontrollably on my fingers, leaving your juices to pool in my palm. I wrap my arms around you as you collapse from the wall, your legs weak and trembling. I hold you for a moment until you are able to stand on your own. I walk you to the car and carefully guide you inside then walk around to my side and get in.

I lean over to kiss your cheek and whisper "good girl, now it's time for dessert."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Apologies to the Sitter A Submissive Wife is made to apologize to the Sitter.in Erotic Couplings
Coming of Age Birthday girl is taken by family friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Office Spanking Laura agrees to be spanked by boss for offending client.in Fetish
Switched Up Costumes A Halloween party costume change becomes interesting.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories