Finger Fucking Good Ch. 2

Story Info
Two couples share more than dinner and drinks.
981 words
3.99
96.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fire
fire
7 Followers

It was two weeks after our initial meeting with the Smiths. Jeff came over to our house in the middle of the day to ask my husband and me if we wanted to join them for dinner that Friday night, at their house. We accepted politely, and were both excited about what type of adventures might come along with dinner.

We arrived promptly at 7:00pm. My husband Kurt handed over the bottle of wine that we brought with us, and we all settled into the living room for drinks. The Smiths' house was beautifully decorated, tastefully simple. It was the kind of home that immediately made a person feel comfortable. I did notice, however, that perched upon the mantle, were several medium sized sculptures, all of an oblong, abstract nature. Making conversation, I commented on them, saying how interesting they were. Tina caught my eye and said "Yes, they are interesting, aren't they? We've been collecting those for years now." She and Jeff looked at each other with an almost devilish smile. The Smiths must have a private joke regarding the statuettes.

Dinner was wonderful. Kurt and Jeff chatted about all of the things that men chat about - the stock market, golf, lawn care, power tools. Tina and I occupied ourselves with some harmless neighborhood gossip. We found out that both Jeff and Tina had been police officers for about 10 years - they met while training for the force.

As we neared the end of our meal, the sexual tension in the room began to escalate. Shortly after the last time we finished dinner with the Smiths, I was laying on our ottoman totally naked with my legs spread wide, Jeff and Tina's fingers inside my pussy, and Kurt sitting in a chair jerking off watching the show. No one knew how this dinner party would end, but I do believe we were all excited at the possibilities.

After dinner, Kurt and I moved to the living room. Jeff and Tina went to make coffee and prepare the dessert. After about 20 minutes of waiting for them, my husband and I started to get suspicious. Suddenly, the lights in the living room dimmed, and Jeff and Tina entered. They were in their police uniforms! Although upon closer inspection, I discovered that the uniforms had been altered a bit. Jeff's pants were tight around the crotch, and there was a conveniently placed hole, so that we could all see his already hardening cock. Tina's shirt was unbuttoned to halfway down her belly, with a rather revealing strappy bra. And instead of slacks, she was wearing a skirt, with hose and a garter belt, no panties. They both had their regulation belts, complete with billy clubs and their large flashlights.

Tina started the show. She walked over to the center of the room, right in front of us. She slowly lifted her skirt to reveal her stockings, garters, and completely unencumbered wet pussy. She slowly started playing with her pussy. We could smell her juices. She invited me to play with her pussy. I ran my fingers along her wet lips, her hard little clit and finally plunged them into her hot wet hole. She fucked my fingers for a few minutes, then stopped me. I sat back on the sofa, and started to take my clothes off. When I was completely naked, I started playing with my own pussy while I watched Jeff and Tina.

Tina slowly slid her flashlight out of it's holster and placed it upright on the floor. It suddenly dawned on me what she was about to do, and my cunt was gushing with excitement at the prospect of watching, and even doing it myself. Tina lowered herself down onto the flashlight. She started moving up and down, fucking the object. I could see the juices dripping down the sides of the steel flashlight casing. It was unbelievably hot.

As Tina started to lose herself into fucking herself with the flashlight, Jeff approached me with his flashlight. He placed it before me, on the floor, right next to where Tina was going at it. I knelt over it, my pussy lips opening up at the prospect. Like Tina, I slowly lowered myself down onto the object. It entered me, cold and hard, and I thought I was going to come right then, but I held back. I started moving up and down on the flashlight, fucking it. Then I realized how Tina could completely lose herself in the activity. I was going at it just as hard and fast as she was - we must have been a sight, the two sluts side by side, each fucking an inanimate object. It felt so good - the hard steel, filling my hot wet cunt. Taking a cue from Tina, I started to play with my clit as I rode the flashlight. The pleasure was almost too much to handle. Then Tina and I both reached out and started to play with each other's clits! Jeff and Kurt were both watching us, pumping their cocks. Tina and I came almost simultaneously. We continued to ride the flashlights slowly, while our husbands came. Kurt came all over my face, while Jeff came on his wife's tits.

Exhausted, I slowly looked around the room My eyes came once again to the mantle and all of the smooth, oblong statuettes, and suddenly it dawned on me what the private joke was! Tina likes to fuck these objects! Now everything in the room looked like it had the potential to be inside her pussy (or, maybe even my pussy!)

I started to imagine what future dinner parties would be like. The four of us decided to make it a weekly date, with the host couple deciding what the pleasure of the evening would be.

I could hardly wait for next Friday night!

fire
fire
7 Followers