Finger Lickin' Good

Story Info
A romantic picnic turns to sex.
2k words
30.9k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
feverkiss
feverkiss
36 Followers

A picnic? I'd love a picnic" Fred answered to the crackling voice of his lover on the other end of the phone line. "Do I need to stop and get anything on the way home?" "Nope, just yourself my love" was the answer. The rest of the afternoon Fred could think of nothing else. He and Peggy often shared dinner as a picnic, going to their favorite secluded area in a local park often spending hours enjoying the meal and each other. Fred rushed home from work anxious to share a romantic picnic with his "sweet nymph."

"Peggy, I'm home" he called out as he entered the door. Peggy appeared from around the corner, "ready to nibble?" she laughed. "If the food is as good as you look, I'll do more than nibble." Fred took her in his arms and kissed her hello. He loved the feel of her soft lips and took every opportunity to kiss her. Peggy took one of his hands and moved it to her breast. He could feel that underneath her sundress she was without a bra, she moved his hand to her bottom and he knew immediately she was without panties too. Fred wanted to take her right there, it wouldn't be a first, but she pushed him away gently and giggled "you'll have to eat your vegetables first if you expect dessert." They headed out the door together carrying the picnic basket and a pair of blankets.

When they reached "their spot," a place surrounded by tall oaks, not visible from the road, they spread out the blankets and settled down across from each other. "Mmmmmm everything smells so good" Fred mentioned as he took a deep breath. The aroma of the food mixed with fresh air and the heady scent of Peggy's cologne. Peggy had worn the dark sundress Fred had first seen her in when they met in Clearwater, it seemed so long ago now. She left the top two buttons undone as well as a few of the bottom ones. Fred watched her with loving eyes as she moved about unpacking the basket. He caught a glimpse of leg here, a glimpse of breast there, just enough to entice him and set his passion burning. The reaction wasn't lost on Peggy, she noticed the growing bulge in his jeans and smiled to herself. "I hope you like breasts and legs" she purred with a wicked grin, as she set the fried chicken down in front of him. She could be a tease when she wanted to, and she often wanted to.

Fred leaned over the food propping himself with his hands and gave Peggy a warm kiss, "thank you my love, everything looks wonderful." Before them lay an array of Peggy's fried chicken, slices of fresh fruit, and cold bottled water. As he had so long ago in Clearwater, Fred picked a piece of fresh fruit and put it to Peggy's waiting lips. Her mouth opened slowly and he watched intently as she bit into the juicy offering. A soft "mmmmmm" escaped her lips as juice ran off them and down her chin. Fred used a finger to stop it from dripping on her dress, and then put his finger to his lover's lips. Peggy let the very tip of her tongue lick the juice away from his skin. Fred's eyes were drawn to her cleavage visible beneath the fabric that fell open as she leaned toward him. The fire inside was now lit for both of them.

They shared stories of each others' workday while they ate. Laughing at the goofy things that happened, complaining about the problems just to get them out of the way, listening to each other. Often one or the other would lean over and feed a fresh piece of fruit to a waiting and hungry mouth. It was a small gesture, but in this place as the sun waned, it was incredibly sensual. Peggy's chicken as always was delicious and Fred enjoyed each piece "breasts and legs" indeed he thought to himself, hers were the only ones he wanted to enjoy now.

A few pieces of fruit, and a few rays of the sun were all that remained now. Fred made the first move, taking Peggy's hand in his and bringing it to his mouth. "This chicken was so good it makes me want to lick your fingers" and with that he took Peggy's index finger between his lips and sucked on it gently. Fred's tongue swirled around it, licking it clean and teasing it. He pulled it from between his lips biting down on it slightly and did the same thing to each finger on Peggy's now shaking hand. Peggy had her eyes closed and let Fred do whatever it was he was doing to her. His warm mouth felt wonderful on her fingers and he kissed her palms and the back of her hands when he was finished. "Do you taste that good all over?" Peggy answered by opening the top of her dress to him. Fred laid his head in her lap and Peggy bent slightly so that her breast met his lips. Slowly, and very lightly Fred began to kiss Peggy with wet, open mouth kisses. He covered her breast with kisses, carefully avoiding her hardening nipple. Peggy cradled his head in her arm and moaned quietly. Peggy's other hand rubbed his hardened cock still hidden beneath his jeans.

"Freddy, that feels so good" was all Peggy could manage to say as Fred closed his lips around her nipple now. Suckling it like a child, he pulled it between his lips letting the rough surface of his tongue spread across it, and press against it. Peggy heard the wet sounds of Fred's lips pulling her nipple into his mouth, she felt the hardness of his teeth as he bit gently on her. His own hardness felt warm to her fingers even through his jeans. Peggy undid his button and pulled his zipper down. His cock strained to be free of its' confines and reached for the cool air filling the wooded glen. As she let her finger trace the outline of the engorged head a whispered "ohhhh God" filled her ears.

Fred stood up and let his jeans fall around his ankles. He removed his shirt as he stepped from them and felt the air surround his naked form. His cock was hard, standing out from his body at an inviting angle, his balls hanging below covered by soft curly black hairs. Peggy's warm breath moved the tiny hairs as she moved toward him on her knees and took his shaft in her hand. Looking down on her long, beautiful hair Fred watched as Peggy's mouth opened and took his manhood. "ohhhh you have no idea how good that feels my love." His cock glistened with her saliva each time she pulled her mouth away, only to take it deep inside her mouth again. Her fingers caressed his balls gently, rolling them in her palms, pushing his cock deeper between her soft lips, he felt her hair against his legs and looked down into her loving eyes.

"I think it's time for dessert." Fred knelt in front of Peggy and reached to undo the remaining buttons of her dress. His hands opened it slowly, as if she were a gift to be appreciated. The fullness of her breasts came into view, nipples hard, her breasts rising and falling with every deep breath. The flatness of her belly gave way to the soft curve of her pubic mound, a tiny patch of hair marking the area above her lips. The lips themselves bare, and already beginning to pout with arousal. Fred leaned in and put his lips on her neck, sucking on her skin, inhaling her scent, pushing the dress from her shoulders and down to the blanket beneath her.

He was close enough that his cock rested against her belly as he kissed her neck and shoulders, devouring her as he had the chicken earlier. Peggy turned her head to the side giving her neck over to him, his hands explored her the skin of her back, running from her shoulders to the gentle curve of her ass and hips. "You feel so soft, so warm, I just want to touch you all over." Fred continued to do just that kissing Peggy's mouth, tasting her lips with a swipe of his tongue, covering her wet mouth with his, pulling the very breath from her. Peggy's hands closed around Fred's ass and pulled him to her, his cock pressed hard between them. They kissed for what seemed like hours before Fred eased Peggy down to the blanket.

"I love you Peggy" he whispered in her ear as his hand brushed stray hairs from her face. He was over her on all fours, his cock hanging beneath him, poised to enter her. Fred didn't enter her though, he began to kiss his way down her body leaving a trail of small kisses from her lips, across her breasts, down the center of her belly, and to the beginning of her nether lips. Fred's tongue pressed against her still hidden clitoris, and she felt the soft curls of his hair against the inside of her thighs as his mouth covered her sex. "You taste so wonderful, I want taste your love" Fred moved his tongue along the outside edges of her flowering lips tasting tiny drops of her nectar. His tongue split her dark pink petals and he slid inside her, sending a shiver through her. Peggy's hand held his head there for just a few seconds as Fred tasted her juices and made her wet and ready for his cock.

"Freddy, I want to feel you inside me," Peggy pulled him up her eager body and opened her legs, bending her knees, and guiding him to her hungry pussy. Fred looked into her eyes "I love you Peggy" and let the tip of his hot shaft rest against her wet cunt lips. With a slight move his cock split her petaled lips and began to fill her. Peggy was wet with arousal and Fred slid easily into her, her hungry lips seemingly closing around him, holding him inside. Without moving they kissed deeply, pressed against one another, alone in this glen, the trees the only witnesses to their lovemaking.

Slowly at first, Fred let his hips rise and fall, moving his cock deep inside her and then out again as the tip pressed her clitoris. Peggy met each downward thrust with an upward one of her own, her legs wrapped around his bottom, his balls slapping against her skin, soft wet, sucking sounds coming from their union. Like a mantra Fred whispered "I love you Peggy" into her ear and then into the air letting nature know his feelings for her. Peggy's breath came in short staccato bursts now, soft moans, and little noises escaped from her opened lips whenever they weren't kissing. These were the sounds of their lovemaking, a song they created whenever they were joined. The pace quickened, Fred's thrust harder now and seemingly deeper. His shaft rubbed against her now exposed and aroused button with each deep entry to her fiery pussy. Peggy's cries became louder and more intense, filling Fred's ears as he felt his balls tighten against his body.

"I'm going to cum my love, I want to fill you up." Fred's cock throbbed and began to shoot warm cum inside her, Peggy felt her orgasm wash over her, her pussy walls closed tightly around Fred's pulsing organ as he met her orgasm with his own. His head was filled with a loud "Ugggnnnhhhhh" as Peggy dug her nails into his ass and held him to her. They came together and held each other tightly. The sun finished it's days work as they lay entwined on the blanket, and it was dark before they separated and headed home together.

feverkiss
feverkiss
36 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
cum

this is almost the same thing that happened to me except he gave me head and it was totally mind blowing

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
18 Today - Her Virginity MUST Go! 50 guests witness Jenny's birthday defloration.in First Time
Private Lessons Hot teacher gives her virgin student some special lessons.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories