Finger Lickin' Good Ch. 02

Story Info
Postal workers get together for lunch again.
925 words
4.4
36.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a week since Gloria and I have had our lunch. We haven't worked any routes close enough to have another lunch. Everyday as I come into work I make it a point to say hi to Gloria and either rub up against her or give her ass a nice pinch. And Gloria responds with pressing back against me. The other employees think nothing of this since they know of my attraction to African-American women. Most of the employees engage in some sort of flirting with each other, but have taken no action such as Gloria and I.

As I check the schedule I see that Gloria and I are assigned to the same routes that we had the previous week when we did lunch. I go over to Gloria and ask if she would like to do lunch again? As I ask her I rub up against her and she can feel my hard cock pressing against her leg.

"Of course" she says.

"OK, don't worry about getting anything because I already see what I want," I say as I stare at her crotch and lip my lips.

"I can't wait."

My cock is almost rock hard now and it is hard to hide it. But I stay in my area and get the mail ready for delivery. Not saying much, but just thinking about getting between Gloria's thighs during lunch.

As we both leave to office to start delivering mail, I say "Same time, same place?"

Gloria leans over and whispers in my ear, "I can't wait, my pussy is so wet right now just thinking about your face being buried between my thighs."

I have a difficult time keeping my mind on my work. It seems as it is taking forever for lunch to come. Finally the time has come and I head toward the hotel. I see Gloria's postal truck already parked there. As I enter the hotel I don't see Gloria. I walk around looking for her.

I hear her call out "Over here behind the check in counter."

I walk over there and look over the counter. Gloria has brought a blanket and is laying on it naked spread eagle, pulling with her pussy.

"I thought, I would get it nice and juicy for you," she says.

I Jump over the counter and stand over here just watching her play with her pussy. Watching her finger slide in and out. She puts her finger up to her mouth and licks off the pussy juice. My cock is rock hard and straining to be released.
Gloria reaches up and unzips my pants and my cock springs out at attention. I begin to take off the rest of my uniform as Gloria continues to play with her pussy. I get down on my knees and begin to kiss and lick her nipples. They are small but turn rock hard as I gently bite them. I begin to kiss down to her pussy. Stopping to lick and tongue her belly button.

I reposition myself between her legs and she spread her legs wide open. I lean back and just look at her open pussy. It looks so delicious, mocha colored skin surrounding a pink soft, wet center. I begin to lick all around her pussy as my hands play with her nipples.

Gloria begins to squirm. I lightly kiss on her pussy and using my fingers to open it wider. I slip my tongue into her pussy and taste her juices. They taste so sweet. I flick at her clit and then take it in my mouth and begin to suck on it. This causes Gloria to start squirming even more. I slide a finger into her pussy and begin to finger fuck her. In and out of her pussy my finger slides. She begins to move her hips in rhythm with my finger. I continue to suck on her clit. She begins to moan as I slip another finger into her pussy.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Fuck that pussy," she says.

I continue to suck on her clit and slide another finger into her pussy and fuck it. In and out of her pussy my fingers slide. My tongue and mouth is keeping her clit hard. Her hips begin to buck wildly.

"OHHHHHHHHH!! My God I'm cumming, she screams.

Her hips are bucking wildly forcing my fingers deeper into her pussy. Finally her hips stop moving and she lies there still. I slid my fingers out of her pussy and give it one last kiss. I move up and give each of her nipples a kiss and then give her a deep long kiss on her mouth.

"That was great. You are a great pussy eater," Gloria says.

"Thank you, I do my best," I reply.

"But what about that hard cock?" She asks.

"We will take care of that at a later date."

We get dressed and get ready to leave. I grab Gloria and pull her close and give her a deep long kiss, exploring her mouth with my tongue.

"Next time it won't be just lunch. That way we can explore each other bodies even more," I say.

"Sounds like fun," she says.

We leave the hotel and return to delivering the mail. When I return to the office, Gloria is there. I look over at her and lick my lips. She smiles and blows me a kiss.

I can hardly wait to explore the rest of Gloria's body and she explore mine.