Finger Lickin' Good Ch. 05

Story Info
He can't believe how good it feels.
2.5k words
4.55
50.8k
8
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dreaming about how good it felt to fuck Janet’s pussy and slap that big ole ass, when the feeling of my cock being sucked awaked me. When I looked down, there was Janet sucking on my cock, causing it to grow harder. I just lay there enjoying the feeling. Watching my hard white cock disappear and reappear in Janet’s mouth. This was a great way to be awoken. As Janet continued to suck my cock, I reached over and grabbed her leg and had her get into a 69 position so I could eat her pussy. As she continued to suck on my cock, I buried my face and tongue into her pussy. My tongue licked at her clit, which caused to start growing hard. I began to suck on her clit and slid one finger in and out of her pussy. I noticed a vibrator laying on the nightstand and grabbed it. As I continued to suck on her clit I began to fuck her black pussy with the vibrator. Janet continued to suck on my cock, taking all of my hard white cock deep into her mouth. As she sucked my cock, she played with my balls. It was feeling so good.

As I continued to suck on Janet’s pussy and clit, I began to run the vibrator up to her asshole and all around it. She started to squirm a little. I placed the tip of the vibrator at the entrance to her asshole and pushed it in a little. She moved her hips trying to get away from the vibrator. I looked over at the nightstand and saw some KY jelly. I grabbed it and coated the vibrator liberally with it. As Janet continued to suck my cock and I continued to tongue fuck her pussy, I place the KY coated vibrator at the entrance to her asshole and played around with it. I slowly began to slide the vibrator into Janet’s ass. Janet relaxed and her ass began to swallow the vibrator. I began to fuck Janet’s ass with the vibrator. She responded by getting in rhythm with it as she continued to suck my cock.

By now my cock was rock hard and her asshole was loose and greatly lubricated. I decided right then that I was going to fulfill my fancy and fuck Janet in the ass. I moved my head from between her legs and sat up in bed.

“I’m going to fuck you in the ass now.” I told her.

She looked up at me and said, “I don’t like that.”

I was still sliding the vibrator in and out of her ass.

“Well you seem to enjoy the vibrator in it and you will enjoy my hard white cock in it.”

I got up from the bed and got behind that big ole ass of Janet and squirted a lot of KY jelly on my hard cock. I pulled the vibrator out of her ass and placed the head of my cock at the entrance. I slowly pushed the head of my cock into her ass. I could feel her tighten up.

“Relax baby and it won’t hurt as much.”

I grabbed her hips and with one long hard deep thrust buried my cock all the way in Janet’s big black ass. I felt so good I was in heaven. Janet was moaning and groaning and breathing heavily, but she was grind back against as to try to take more of my cock into her ass. I began to slam my cock in and out of her ass, grabbing her hips and forcing my cock deep into her big black ass. Her moans turned to ones of ecstasy and she was grinding back at me taking my hard white cock deeper into her big black ass. She was playing with her clit and fucking herself with her fingers as I continued to fuck her ass. I could feel her begin to cum just as I was beginning to cum. I pulled my cock out of her ass and shoot a load of cum all over her ass and down her crack. I reached back and wiped some up in her fingers and then licked her fingers. I rubbed the rest of my cum into her ass.

“Well, I guess we have to get ready for the training classes.” I said as I got up and walked to my room. “I’ll see you in a half-hour and we will go get some breakfast before the classes start.”

“Ok” Janet said as she rubbed her ass.

A half-hour later I went into Janet’s room and she was dressed and ready to go. As we walked to the elevator I noticed that Janet was walking funny. I guess that was the first time she was fucked in the ass, but she enjoyed it. We sat through the whole day of classes. I know I was bored out of my mind, but kept replaying the previous night and this morning over in my mind. Finally the classes where over. Janet and I headed back to our rooms. It was still early but I needed some rest and it looked like Janet did too.

“I’ll see you in a couple of hours and we will have some more fun.” I said as I leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss.

“As long as you don’t fuck me in the ass again.”

“Deal”

I went into my room and stripped and lay down on the bed. I set the alarm for 2 hours and fell asleep thinking of Janet’s big black ass.

Someone knocking at my door awakened me suddenly. I was still half-asleep when I opened the door still nude. Standing at the door was Gloria. I was shocked.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Aren’t you going to invite me in?” she asked.

“Oh yes come in.”

Gloria entered my room and looked at me, smile and licked her lips.

“It looks like you are ready for me.”

My cock was sticking straight out, point at Gloria. Gloria closed the door and dropped to her knees and began to suck on my cock.

“I need some of the white cock, so I decided to surprise you and came here.”

“Well I am surprised, but stop sucking my cock.”

Gloria continued to suck on my cock. As she was sucking on my cock I slowly slid backwards so I could sit on the bed. I sat down on the bed and Gloria crawled between my legs and continued to suck my cock. I was enjoying myself watching my hard white cock slid in and out of Gloria’s mouth. As she was sucking my cock, Gloria began to remove her clothes. She removed all her clothes except her sheer white bra and panties. I laid back to enjoy the blowjob I was receiving, when the door adjoining Janet’s room open and Janet came in wearing only a white half bra that pushed her tits up and a white thong. Gloria looked up at her surprised.

Janet took one look at Gloria and said, “What is that slut doing here?”

Gloria stood up and said, “Who are you calling a slut? What are you doing in Zeke’s room dressed like that bitch?”

Janet moved toward Gloria and out of nowhere slapped her, forcing Gloria to step back.

Gloria rubbed her face where Janet had slapped her. Without a word Gloria balled up her fist and punched Janet in the face.

It was on, a catfight. I sat back watched as Janet and Gloria grabbed each other and started wrestling. My money was on Janet being the bigger woman. I watched as the ripped each other’s bras off and began to punch and pinch each other tits and nipples. Janet was getting the better of Gloria when Janet ripped off Gloria’s panties and then gave her a punch right between the tits. This knocked the wind out of Gloria and she fell on the bed. Janet jumped on top of Gloria and held her arms down.

“Get something and tie her to the bed.” Janet instructed me.

I grabbed a sheet and ripped it into strips. I tied the strips to Gloria’s wrists and ankles, and then tied the other ends to the bed. Gloria was tied to the bed spread eagle. Janet got up off her and then stuffed a small piece of cloth in Gloria’s mouth.

Janet looked at Gloria and said, “You know slut you were right, this white boy knows how to eat pussy and fuck. I know now why you came here, you needed that white cock. But you can only have when I say you can. Do you understand that?”

Gloria looked at me and then back at Janet and nodded her head. I just stood there watching everything with my cock rock hard wondering what was going to happen next.

“I wonder if she eat pussy as good as you.” Janet said looking at me. With that she pulled off her thong and pulled the cloth out of Gloria’s mouth and sat down on her face. Janet ground her pussy into Gloria’s face. “Come on slut eat that pussy.”

I stood there and watched as Janet forced Gloria to eat her pussy. Janet had Gloria’s head in her hands forcing her face into her pussy. Gloria was squirming on the bed trying to get away. Janet leaned back and suddenly forced three of her fingers into Gloria’s pussy and began to fuck her with her fingers. That seemed to relax Gloria and I could tell that she was eating Janet’s pussy. I moved closer so I could watch the women together. I was standing by their heads watching, when Janet looked over and noticed my hard cock. She leaned over and took it into her mouth and began to suck it as she continued to fuck Gloria with her finger. After a few minutes Janet stopped everything.

Janet got up off Gloria and immediately forced the cloth into her mouth. She untied Gloria’s legs from the bed forced her to turn over retied her legs to the bed. Gloria’s arms were crossed over her head. Janet untied her arms and uncrossed them and retied her arms to the bed, but higher. There was enough slack in the strips of cloth that Gloria was on her knees with her hands holding onto the headboard.

“I can see you are ready to fuck,” Janet said as she looked at me, “And she is ready to be fucked. Get under her and have some fun.”

I crawled under Gloria and guided my hard white cock into Gloria’s wet black pussy. I grabbed Gloria’s hips and pulled her down on my cock and began to fuck her. My cock was pounding in and out of Gloria’s pussy. Gloria could not help it, but she got in rhythm with me and started fucking me back. I noticed Janet leave the room and continued to fuck Gloria. It was feeling good fucking Gloria like this. My eyes were closed enjoying the sensation of Gloria fucking me. I felt someone else get the bed and could feel Gloria tense up. When I open my eyes I noticed Janet had gotten the bed behind Gloria and Janet was wearing a strap-on. I watched as Janet lubed up the strap-on and place at the entrance to Gloria’s ass.

“Let’s see how well you like double penetration.” Janet said as she laughed.

Janet began to slide the strap-on into Gloria’s ass and as Gloria tried to get away from it, she forced my cock deeper into her pussy. I could feel the strap-on through Gloria’s pussy wall. Now both Janet and I began to ram in and out of Gloria. The bed was shaking as we pounded away at Gloria. Somehow all three of us got into rhythm and we continued to fuck. Gloria was moaning though the cloth suck in her mouth and it seemed like she was having a hard time breathing. I reached up and pulled the cloth out of her mouth and she took a deep breath.

“OH GOD, FUCK ME. FUCK MY PUSSY AND ASS.” Gloria screamed.

Janet and I were pounding in and out of Gloria. We were all in rhythm and all began to cum at the same time. Janet and I continued to slam in and out of Gloria’s pussy and ass. As I finished cumming I laid back as Gloria slumped exhausted on top of me. Janet pulled her strap-on out of Gloria’s ass and untied Gloria. Gloria rolled off me and lay on the bed.

“Clean off that white cock you black slut” Janet told Gloria.

Gloria rolled over and began to lick and clean her pussy juices off my cock. My cock began to get hard again as Gloria continued to lick and suck on my cock to clean it.

“I can see she likes the taste of pussy” Janet said, “Don’t worry slut you will be able to taste some more later.”

Janet then grabbed Gloria by the hair and pulled her off the bed and tied her to the end of the bed on the floor. Janet also put the cloth back into Gloria’s mouth.

“Now slut your are going to watch that big white cock fuck my black pussy. I want to thank you for hooking us up.” Janet said as crawled onto the bed and spread her thighs. “Come on Zeke fuck this black pussy.”

I got between Janet’s big thighs and just buried my cock into her pussy. I grabbed her ankles and held them over her head as I pounded my cock in and out of her pussy. I looked back at Gloria and saw her watching us. I slowed down and slid my white cock in and out of Janet’s black pussy slowly so Gloria could see it. Janet grabbed my ass and pulled me close, forcing my cock deep into her pussy. I continued to bang away at Janet’s pussy, burying my cock deep. Janet began to shake her hips wildly, almost throwing me off as she began to cum. As Janet began to cum I could feel my balls explode as I cum also. Janet grabbed my ass and kept my cock buried in her pussy. My cum filled up her pussy. Janet let go of me and pushed be off. She then crawled to the end of the bed and pulled the cloth out of Gloria’s mouth. She pulled Gloria’s head between her thighs.

“Go on slut eat that cum out of my pussy and clean me up.”

Janet kept Gloria’s head forced into her pussy. I watched and could tell that Gloria was lapping up all my cum and cleaning up Janet’s pussy.

“OK slut that is enough. You did a good job.” Janet said to Gloria. “You enjoyed cleaning up my pussy didn’t you?’

“Yes, I did.” Gloria said.

Janet bent down and gave Gloria a deep passionate kiss. Janet untied Gloria and said “Crawl up into bed and three of us will get some sleep before we have some more fun.”