Finger Lickin' Good Ch. 07

Story Info
It's Super Ball Sunday.
2.2k words
4.4
39.7k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and I got comfortable in some easy chairs and prepared to watch the Super Bowl. Janet had grabbed Gloria by the hair and forced Gloria’s head between her thighs.

“Eat me slut,” Janet said.

Gloria’s head began to bob as she began to eat Janet. Darnell’s and my cock started getting hard watching the two girls go at it.

“So who so you like in the Super Bowl?” I asked Darnell

“Oakland is going to kick ass on the Bucs.” He replied.

“What about you girls?” I asked.

“We don’t care, we just want to get fucked.” Janet replied.

“OK, let’s make a bet Darnell. If Oakland scores a field goal you fuck Gloria for 3 minutes. If Oakland scores a touchdown, you fuck Janet for 7 minutes. And if the Bucs score I do the fucking. How does that sound?” I asked.

“Sounds good to me.” Darnell replied.

“As long as there is a lot of touchdowns scored it sounds good to me,” Janet said. “My slut will go along with anything. Isn’t that right slut?”

Gloria shook her head as she continued to eat Janet’s pussy.

Oakland kicked off and it looked like I was going to have the chance to fuck first, until the third play when Oakland intercepted a Bucs pass.

“DAMN!” I said.

“I told you that Oakland was going to kick the Bucs ass.” Darnell said.

“Do you want to make the bet a little more interesting?” I asked.

“What do you have in mind?” Darnell asked.

“Well from now on if Oakland intercepts the Bucs I will suck your cock until the Bucs get the ball back. But if the Bus intercept Oakland you have to suck my cock until Oakland gets the ball back.”

“Bet, I going to enjoy you sucking my cock.” “Don’t be so sure of that.”

A few plays later Oakland kicked a field goal. Darnell got up and his massive black cock was sticking straight out just ready to fuck Gloria. As Gloria continued to eat Janet’s pussy, Darnell got down behind her and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He grabbed her hips and with one long, hard, deep thrust buried his cock all the way into her pussy. I watched in amazement as Gloria’s pussy swallowed all 12 inches of that huge black cock. Watching Darnell fuck Gloria as she ate Janet’s pussy made my cock rock hard and I was ready to fuck someone. I hope that the Bucs score soon.

Darnell continued to fuck Gloria as he watched the game. After three minutes he pulled his cock out of her pussy and sat back down in his easy chair. Just as he sat down, the Bucs kicked a field goal.

“Tied game, now it my turn to fuck Gloria.” I said

“DAMN, I wish someone would score a touchdown, I want to be fucked. Having Gloria eat me is getting old,” Janet said as she forced Gloria’s tongue deeper into her pussy.

I stood up and my cock was rock hard sticking straight out, ready to fuck Gloria. I got behind her ass and could see her pussy was still soaking wet from the fucking she got from Darnell. I place my rock hard white cock at the entrance to Gloria’s pussy and grabbed her hips. I slammed my white cock deep into Gloria’s black pussy and began to fuck her. With my white cock slamming in and out of her black pussy, Gloria continued to eat Janet’s pussy.

I looked over to Darnell, smiled and asked, “Do you like seeing my white cock fucking this black slut?”

“ It looks good, I can’t wait to see your white cock in my wife’s black pussy,” Darnell said as he stroked his cock.

As I fucked Gloria, she came just before my three minutes were up. I sat back down in the easy chair and continued to watch the game. Oakland and the Bucs were in a battle, with no one really controlling the game. Finally just before the end of the first quarter as Oakland was driving, Gannon threw an interception.

“Alright Bucs” I shouted, “Come on Darnell, get over here and suck this hard white cock.”

“DAMN!!!”

Darnell got up and walked over to me and got down on his knees between my legs. He bent his head down and took my hard white cock into his mouth. He began to suck on my cock, bobbing his head up and down. It felt good. The Bucs still had the ball and held onto to it for almost four minutes until they scored a field goal. The whole time Darnell was sucking on my cock.

“Ok, Darnell you can stop now, I have to go fuck Gloria since the Bucs scored a field goal.”

“DAMN, another field goal, I need a touchdown.” Janet said.

I went over and got down behind Gloria’s ass again. I slammed my hard white cock into her black pussy and fucked her. I could tell she was tired from eating Janet’s pussy and getting fucked, but Janet would not let her up. As I was fucking Gloria, the Bucs intercepted Oakland again.

“Don’t worry Darnell, when my three minutes with Gloria are up, you can have back at my cock.” I said with a smile.

After three minutes I got up and went over and stood in front of Darnell with my hard cock right in his face. Without a word he leaned forward and took my hard cock into his mouth. I began to fuck his mouth with my cock, forcing it deep into his mouth.

“Hey Janet, you like watching Darnell suck my cock?”

“Hell yes, it makes me hot. I need to get fucked.”

I continued to fuck Darnell’s mouth as the Bucs drove down the field. It took about 4 minutes until the Bucs scored a touchdown. I pulled my cock out of Darnell’s mouth and went over to Janet.

“OK, sexy are you ready to get fucked?”

“HELL YESS!!!!!” she said as she pushed Gloria off and spread her legs.

I got down between those big ole thighs of hers and placed my rock hard white cock at the entrance to her black pussy. I buried my cock all the way into her pussy and began to fuck her. Slamming my cock in and out of her pussy as I licked kissed and nipped at her nipples. My cock was ramming in and out of her pussy as Darnell and Gloria watched. As I continued to fuck Janet, Oakland punted to the Bucs. The Bucs started driving and before my 7 minutes were up, they scored another touchdown.

“Guess what sexy, the Bucs scored another touchdown, so I get to keep on fucking you.” I said.

“OH YESS, fuck my black pussy with that hard white cock.” Janet said.

“You enjoying this Darnell? Me fucking your wife?”

“This turning out to be a good game after all,” Darnell said.

I continued to fuck Janet, grabbing her legs and throwing them onto my shoulders. I rammed my cock deeper into her pussy as she began to cum. My time was up so I gave Janet a passionate kiss and got up and sat down in my easy chair again.

It was halftime now and we all just sat around watching the show and recovering from the first half. The second half started with the Bucs kicking off to Oakland. Oakland could not move the ball and punted to the Bucs. The Bucs moved down the field and scored a touchdown.

“Are you ready to get fucked again?” I asked Janet.

“Bring that white cock over here and fuck this black pussy.”

“OK, but I want you to eat Gloria as I fuck you.”

“COME OVER HERE SLUT AND LET ME EAT YOU.’

Gloria came over and lay down and spread her legs. Janet buried her face between Gloria’s thighs and began to eat her. Janet’s ass was up in the air and I got behind her and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock into her pussy. I slammed my cock in and out of Janet’s pussy as she ate Gloria. I looked over at Darnell who was watching us instead of the game stroking his cock.

I turned around and looked at the TV. The first play after Oakland got the ball back, Gannon threw an interception and the Bucs ran it back for a touchdown.

“Alright Bucs. Darnell get ready to suck my cock when my time is up with Janet, then after you suck my cock for a little while, Janet be ready to get fucked again.”

My seven minutes were up so I went and sat down. Darnell got up and came over to me and knelt between my legs and took my cock into his mouth. His head began to bob up and down. I grabbed his head and forced my cock deeper into his mouth, I could feel my balls tighten, as I was getting ready to cum. I held his head down with my cock deep in his throat as I began to cum, filling his mouth.

“How did you like that? Tasting your wife on my cock and swallowing my cum?”

“It was great.”

“My cock is still hard ready to fuck Janet again.”

“Come on baby, my black pussy is waiting for the white cock. I got so hot watching Darnell suck it.” Janet said.

Janet continued to eat Gloria as I took her doggy style. Ramming my cock in and out of her pussy. As I was fucking her, she came a couple of times and I could tell that Gloria came a couple of times as Janet ate her.

Well Oakland finally scored a touchdown. “Now it may turn to tear up my wife’s ass.” Darnell said as he got down behind Janet. Without any ceremony Darnell slammed that huge black cock into Janet’s pussy and began to fuck her. Before Darnell’s seven minutes were up, Oakland blocked a Bucs punt and scored a touchdown. Darnell continued to slam his cock in and out of Janet’s pussy. My cock remained rock hard watching as his massive black cock disappeared and reappeared from Janet’s pussy. Darnell was getting real lucky. Before his time was up again, Oakland scored another touchdown. He continued to fuck Janet.

“Watch out, Oakland is making a comeback. You may even have to suck my cock Zeke.” Darnell said laughing.

“I am not worried. The score is still in my favor all the way around.”

Oakland kicked off and the Bucs could do nothing, so they punted to Oakland. On the third play Gannon threw and interception and the Bucs ran it back for a touchdown.

“Come on over here and suck my cock Darnell. Oakland it finished. Just wait right there Janet I will be over to fuck you.”

Darnell came over and sucked my cock just for a few minutes because Oakland got the ball back right away. I went over to Janet and had her lay on her back; I threw her legs over my shoulders and buried my cock into her pussy. As I fucked her, I watched as Oakland threw another interception for a touchdown.

“I will be right with you Darnell.” I said smiling.

I continued to fuck Janet’s pussy, as she moaned in ecstasy. I noticed that her pussy juices and someone’s cum had run down to her asshole and it was lubricated. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and placed it at the entrance to her asshole.

“OH YES, FUCK MY BLACK ASSHOLE WITH THAT HARD WHITE COCK.” Janet screamed.

I slowly began to slide my cock into her asshole. She wriggled her ass to take more of my cock. I continued to slide my cock into her ass. She moved her ass to take all of my cock. Once I had my cock buried all the way into her ass, I began to ram my cock in and out of her ass.

“OH YES FUCK ME WITH THAT HARD WHITE COCK.” Janet said as she looked around. “Slut come over here and suck on his balls and lick his cock and my asshole.”

Gloria came over and got down between us and began to suck on my balls as I continued to fuck Janet’s ass. I could also feel Gloria’s tongue lick my cock as it slide out of Janet’s ass. I was getting ready to cum.

“Darnell come over her and get ready to suck my cock.”

Darnell came over and knelt beside me. As I started to cum, I pulled my cock out of Janet’s ass and grabbed Darnell’s head and forced my cock into his mouth. I began to shoot my cum down Darnell’s throat as Gloria continued to suck my balls. I filled Darnell’s mouth with my cum and he swallowed it all.

“Well that was a good game. I know I enjoyed it.” I said.

“I did too.” Janet replied.

“It was Ok,” Darnell said.

“I had a good time also.” Gloria said.

We all lay back and recovered. After awhile I got up got dressed and said my goodbyes. On the way home, I started thinking about the next co-worker I would fuck.