Finger on Sex Business Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter 6.
3k words
4.72
5.2k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britt arrived home next morning on time and was delighted that Marty recognized her instantly... and Rita said of course he could because Britt was his mother.

She looked at Britt and shook her head saying, "I'd forgotten what too much drink and sex and insufficient sleep can do to a person. You look as if you've aged five years. Put Marty down early and with you beside him he'll go to sleep and then you can too. I'm off to church."

In bed, Marty surprised his mother by attempting to suckle. She laughed and said he was now too old for that sort of thing but pulled her bra aside to give him access saying he would be disappointed. He was asleep within a minute but she maintained the cuddle and fell asleep, smelling the midday Sunday roast cooking, drifting in from the kitchen.

A hand softly shook her awake and Britt heard Rita whisper to come out to eat.

Britt placed Marty into his cot without waking him and left.

"Do you ever think of your grandparents?"

"Yes, quite frequently; my parents have almost left my mind now."

"You should visit your grandparents as they got your out of that pit."

"What and take their grandson with me?"

"It would be a lovely gesture darling, occurring just before his christening."

"Hmmm. Ooh, it was gran's birthday last Thursday. I posted her a present as usual with no return address and we can arrive with Marty as a big surprise. We can go up on my day off on Wednesday and stay the night as I'm sure Harriett will give me Thursday off work; "I've not taken an extra day off for since I resumed working back there."

"I'm sure she will, knowing that it will be your grandparents' first sight of our wee chap and Harriett has accepted the invitation to join us at the christening on Sunday. What splendid idea."

"You come with us Rita."

"No thanks, not this time which is a special reunion."

"Aw, Rita."

"Hush, it's decided."

Britt knocked on the door a little timidly, thinking she might be scolded for not having revelled her whereabouts, the only sign she was alive was when birthday and Christmas gifts arrive from her.

Grandad Mike opened the door, glasses and newspaper in his hand and looked at Britt and Marty and said, "Yes ma'am." He blinked and looked harder and broke into a huge smile and called back over his shoulder, "Mary there's someone at the door for you."

Gran limped out and, obviously with better eyesight than her husband took one look at the woman at the door and shrieked, "Omigod, it's our Britt."

And then, "For heaven's sake, you've had a baby."

"Yes," Britt said nervously from the doorstep. "A-and I'm not married."

"So what? I was almost seven months pregnant before your father married me to correct his earlier mistake."

Mike was shouldered aside by his wife who moving almost in a blur, snatched at Marty and Britt let him go, expecting him to scream blue murder. But surprisingly, when held up he eyed Gran steadily and then stabbed a finger at her glasses and she only just managed to evade the exploratory finger.

"God I hope you'll not grow into a little shit."

Britt was horrified but relaxed as Gran drew Marty into herself and turning to her husband said rather proudly, "Look, the family is expanding."

It was a great reunion and although gran called in neighbours to sight the grandchild she agreed with Britt's decision not to involve her parents.

"I suppose it's for the best," Mike said reluctantly. "They probably won't know who you are sweetheart as they are both receiving treatment for alcoholism and your mother's memory is fading badly and my brother becomes spaced out at times."

Gran went visit a neighbour and returned with two young boys lugging a cot on loan. She also worked on improving Marty's technique in drinking from a cup and took delight in warming his formula

Grandma had been beside herself in excitement to find Marty could walk a few steps unaided and optimistically announced, "Marty might be advanced enough to walk with me to get the bread tomorrow."

When the time arrived for the visitor to return to London, Britt had experienced almost forgotten true family life in her former environment once more, though with two notable missing, and yes, unforgettable exceptions - her parents. Her grandparents beamed when three times she'd said she and Marty had had such a wonderful time.

Marty had a big learning experience when he grabbed the old tabby by the tail and she whacked him across the face, fortunately without her claws extended. The upside was granddad who was supposed to be keeping an eye in Marty at the time, after that setback patiently taught him to say something that very much sounded like 'cat'.

As mother and child were about to get into the taxi to take them to the station late next morning, a number of near neighbours gathered to say goodbye. They included two elderly sisters that Britt remembered their names from her girlhood days and they were obviously delighted when she called out to them a blew them a kiss.

Marty arrived home and to his mother's delight ran straight into Rita's arms and pointed to the ceiling and distinctly said 'cat'.

"Omigod, he wants his own cat," Rita cried.

Later Britt called Ian and invited him over and said she'd reached her decision and wished to find out what was next.

"Ian was delighted that she was home but said, "I can't come to your house. Rita knows I'm Thelma's husband."

"Come here for an above-the-board business meeting you chump," she said. "We can meet for sex somewhere any old time."

"Oh, can we?" he said rather enthusiastically.

She laughed and said she'd built up heaps of favours from him working on her project she must repay him for lavishly."

He replied he must find them a safe hide-out for immoral rendezvous.

"Ooh, is that how one should say that foreign word," she teased.

* * *

A couple of days after that first formal business meeting, Ian called at night and said, "I sincerely hope you remain committed to our project."

"Absolutely and you should know by now I'm as good as my word. Why the excitement?"

"This afternoon I paid 32,000 quid for lease of a decrepit and rather long former office building of four floors in Manx Street that will be renamed; I'll think up a suitable name for it on your behalf."

"On my behalf? You fucking clown, I don't have 32K, my credit rating is probably non-existent and I don't possess enough money to cover any outgoings for such a project."

"Oh, I say. This is where luck comes in for you. I'll cover initial expenses because you will have become my mistress."

"Are you insane Ian?"

"No, I'm A1 and please don't equate everything to your perceived value of a fuck. A letting agent took me to that building to inspect a room for us to develop our bed acrobatic in privacy. The room was rough but not too bad. The letting agent and I went back down and across the street to view the structure that was beginning to seduce me. A penny dropped and I realized I was looking at your legit brothel."

Britt said sarcastically, "Omigod, why didn't you just buy the entire fucking building and be done with it."

"Actually, that was considered but as I'd already placed you in debt for 32K I thought you'd wish to be on the cusp of generating a good income flow before proceeding further."

Ian ignored the retort of 'damn right'.

"Before paying over that money, I inspected the building thoroughly and it's practically perfect for you intended business operation and the engineer's report I commissioned indicated the building was structurally sound and exceeded all present-day minimum requirement and that meant I immediately sought to complete the deal."

The structure has underground parking and that's a huge plus for your kind of venture as not all of the female tenants will have vehicles, meaning the horny visitors can slip in under the building incognito and disappear into the floors above to do their dirty business and to enrich financially the occupant who'd open her legs willingly as fornication would help pay her rent and possibly provide spending money."

"So instead of renting us a room where we can have nookie you leased me an entire building?"

"Yes, that's it in a nutshell."

"And thereby plunging me into impossible debt."

Ian sighed and said, "Listen to me Britt, you were eager to get into business to progress to a golden future. Well you are now on your way; your building will pay off the outlay you'll owe me within six and a half months and then we wait three months to amass profit and allow subdivision and general upgrading to be planned and some of that work will be well underway within a year and after that bingo."

"Development will continue progressively apace with income and outgoing commitments. You'll give notice of departure to existing tenants, who are on monthly residential contracts, when their rooms will be required for upgrading and they can piss off."

"Britt, it is fortunate indeed that that existing and progressive new income is budgeted to pay for all of this work including design and various fees and including replacing existing fire prevention and the existing inadequate fire-fighting systems..."

"But you indicated the building is A1."

"Yes, but that was the structure, not the fittings and sundries."

"Omigod, I'm out of my depth."

"Indeed, that is apparent Britt but that's why yours truly remains at your side and your learning curve will be accelerating out of necessity. As I have said previously, you'll learn to grasp seeing the big picture."

"Oh, and that's not all Britt. "Internal subdivision work will not be prohibitively expensive because 70% of the rooms are already excellent sized single rooms. At the end of the day you'll have an asset of 133 rooms with the architect designing you a two-level ground and first-floor luxury apartment at one end of the building with no direct entry into the main structure to prove to the authorities, should they be interested, that as full or part building owner, you have no direct involvement of what activities the female-only tenants get up to with the ever-changing boyfriends that pass through their rooms."

"How the hell am I going to find 133 prostitutes to get occupancy to 100% when progressive development is completed,"

"Easy, I've engaged on your behalf an expert recruiter to find the females and interview them and place them and, alternatively, to turf out overly-aggressive and/or drugged up tenants who are in breach of their accommodation agreement they sighed with the previous operator."

"But how on earth can we stock up with 133 prostitutes?"

"Easy darling, the girls will most work at a conventional job by day and, conscious of their high rent but being an excellent location, they will conclude themselves that they will have to indulge in providing paid-for sex at night and perhaps weekends as well. At the time of being interviewed as prospective new tenants, they will have been told the locality is great for entertainment as the area is richly peppered with pubs, bars, restaurants, clubs, bowling alleys and even one or two very popular dance halls."

Britt frowned and claimed, "No young woman will be a sucker and take that bait."

"Hmmm, you surprise me Britt. According to a survey I've read, the main priority of young women coming to London is to find accommodation, work, to gain sexual experience, find a guy to marry and to save for the wedding and always they desire to go on a great holiday with their girlfriends and have fun with local guys. That being so, then how can they finance such an appealing lifestyle?"

"Oh, by becoming fucking whores of course."

"Yes darling, you're very sharp," Ian said dryly. "How fortunate it will be having your project going from strength to strength."

The next morning Ian took Britt to inspect her ball-and-chain, at least it would have been if Ian had been over-confident in his plan to deliver a profitable business future for the potential high-flier whose thighs he was passionate about parting as frequently and then some.

Britt found the building was bigger than she had expected and was disappointed in looked so dingy and Ian reassured her that attention to making the exterior more attractive was incorporated in the master plan as a priority.

On Sunday, Britt experienced the first of many momentous occasions of her motherhood. She became the centre of attention at being the first of three young mothers plus two husbands, to be called forward with babe in arms by the Vicar for an individual christening service.

While Britt appeared serenely calm, walking beside her Rita was almost stumbling in extreme nervousness. But after being greeted by David's calming smile, Rita steadied and then looking at her and Britt's friends in two pews at the front of church, her back straightened and she managed a weak smile,

Marty Luis Eagles was baptised and as part of his ceremony Rita May Hawkins was declared before God as his god-mother (Rita had been horrified days earlier when Britt had suggested she should ask David to announce her as Rita Mary the Magdalene Hawkins).

Harriet had kindly positioned herself well with a camera and took three excellent photos, two of David holding Marty and standing between the two adult females and then, with a quick switch, a shot of Rita holding Marty and flanked on one side by David and the other by Britt.

* * *

Once the final development plans of the Venus Private Hotel for Residential Women were completed, and all approvals by local authorities had been received and with almost every perceived wrinkle in the project ironed out, Britt launched into its multiple-stage development by signing the first work contracts that already had been negotiated subject to final construction approvals.

She was aware that the overall upgrade plan could take two years and more to complete and the pace of progress with development would depend on the speed with which the development company attracted funding from investors. The leasehold of the building had since been extended to 30 years.

Ian remained out of sight in the wings, pulling the strings to continue orchestrating the entire venture and always ready to find a work-around for Britt whenever her forward-drive should falter. His wife Thelma knew he was involved to handle legalities for Britt in her tenancy developed project, that presumable she figured was a couple of flats on the verge of demolition and sited beside multiple railway lines.

Meanwhile, her husband Ian plans to largely to coach his business protégé by way of pillow talk in Britt's cosy and luxurious two-level apartment, that is almost ready for occupation.

It sits as a new separate unit at the southern end of the private accommodation block spread over four levels that will be converted and upgraded progressively to provide classy one-bedroom rental flats facilities for single or estranged married women. The only money that Britt's newly formed company will receive from sexually active tenants is rent.

Update

Almost a year has passed since Britt moved into her new apartment. She lives there during the day and spend nights with Marty and Rita Hawkins at Rita's home that has become Marty's permanent home as the mother and godmother don't want him anywhere near the private hotel.

The interior redevelopment of the first batch of four units was completed four months after work commenced and all were filled immediately from a waiting list. Progress on the next batch of four units and the large common room and gym on floor three is almost completed.

The development company has attracted sufficient money from two big investors allowing Britt with Ian's support to increase upgrading work to batches of two units vertically on each of four floors with successive batches to slot in to allow the slow uninterrupted work flow through the building. Unit rentals increase approximately 15% from the ground floor up with views increase the higher each floor is from the ground.

Britt moves about by taxi. Although Ian Hopkins offered to buy his mistress a base-model Jaguar once she gained her driver's licence, Britt decided to wait until twenty more units had been upgraded and occupied when she's switch to using an on-call chauffeur-driven car hire service as part of her plan to develop her personal image substantially.

Already Britt is gaining a bit of a reputation as being a classy entrepreneur and she has joined the executive of a prominent locally-based charitable organisation, is a member of the local business and professional association and last month, through Ian's patronage, was appointed to the board of a large corporation in the building renovation sector that the law firm he works for provides a range of specialist legal services. The executive chairman of that corporation is the father-in-law of Ian's sister.

Meanwhile, on the home-front Marty is doing fine and perhaps not-surprising his proud godmother keeps telling Britt that he's well-advanced for his age. Britt knows he's quite a little brat at times and assumes that he's thoroughly bored with being an infant and wants to get on with it, as his mother had done, and that perhaps was a good sign.

Marty will start at a pre-school learning centre in a few months and is on the waiting list of two boys' boarding schools, one being Ian's old school after he convinced Britt that unofficial sex was not at all rife these days at public schools, apparently.

Lately Britt has been thinking Marty probably needs a sibling for juvenile company at home and will discuss that with Rita, probably one night after a few drinks, although she's not sure of tossing in for discussion her provocative thought that came out of the blue. That 'light-bulb' inspired though was perhaps it could be arranged for Marty to have a real half-brother or half-sister as the new addition to the family. Rita's nephew continued taxi-driving and occasionally called in. He might welcome the honour of being called in more frequently to misbehave with Britt.

Heaven's knows what Rita would think about that.

The End