Finger Work - Touching You: DEV©

Info
A deeply sensual erotic DEV© for passionate Women.
616 words
4.23
57.8k
15
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers



Finger Work - Touching You is deeply sensual, extremely erotic Directed Erotic Visualisation© experience for passionate women.

It is about being touched and explored by a lover who is fascinated by your body and your responses to their erotic caress. A demanding lover who needs to have you, desires you, wants you; teasing you with their words, hands and fingers.

Your lover knows just where and how to touch you to make you come, enjoying your trembling reactions to their deeply intimate explorations.

It starts easily and gently, quickly building to an early climax to 'take the edge off'. Then it builds again, slowly, piling sensation on sensation, erotic experiences together with sensual surrender, until you feel you have to come or you will explode: and then you do!
This is about relaxing into passion, experiencing the fantasy and coming your brains out!

A Vibease™ enabled version of this experience is available for those who need a little more physical stimulus.

If you have never tried Directed Erotic Visualisation© experiences and want to know more, read on…
Directed Erotic Visualisation© is not just an erotic audio story, DEV© is a virtual reality experience.

Read this extract from an article about Directed Erotic Visualisation©

"I feel like I've just had hours and hours of wonderful sex," one review on the Literotica.com website said. The creator of what he calls Directed Erotic Visualisation or DEV©, says on his website, (smotp.com) that the sex feels real, the bondage feels real and the scenes in which you are placed feel real. 'All it takes is some easy breathing teamed with gentle suggestion to create a subjective reality where virtually anything is possible.' When I read Essemoh Teepee's (smotp) claims that DEV© is responsible for more than 6.8 million 'hands free' orgasms since 2008, I saw it as a personal challenge. Go on, make me!...

***

I posted my first experimental DEV© experience here on Literotica back in 2008 with several more up to 2010. I proved that it worked; read the feedback Lit listeners posted for yourself. Then I went away to work on the audio quality and fine-tune the technique. Five years, thousands of hours of working with some very special people and a lot of orgasms later, I am back with the very latest, longer, more powerful, orgasm filled audios to excite and delight.

***

Read some more from the article.

Essemoh Teepee links the effects of his DEV© technique to something called Brain Plasticity. Suggesting that our mental sensory filter is bypassed by virtual signals indistinguishable from reality. Even the memories from the experience seem very real and can be called up and re lived time and time again. He describes it as the ultimate in safe sex!

Respected Clinical Sexologist, Susana Mayer Ph.D. campaigner for and promoter of Ageless Sex™ says of her experience of DEV©. 'After receiving the (DEV©) MP3, I created a comfortable environment to enjoy my personalized audio experience. What followed totally astonished me. While listening to the story and eventually being directed to orgasm....well let's just say it worked.'

***

So what are you waiting for? Download your orgasms now!

Find somewhere private and comfortable where you won't be disturbed. Load the DEV© file into your audio player, put on headphones for the best effect, hit the play button and be prepared to have some great sex!

I would love to hear from you about your experience of this audio, Please leave a comment and if you e-mail me I promise to reply.
If you want to try another recent Literotica DEV© experience, in 3D Holophonic audio, try this:
https://www.literotica.com/s/surprize-2

Enjoy!

DEV©: making the world better, one orgasm at a time

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AurallyInclinedAurallyInclinedover 1 year ago

I was so wet and my clit getting hard, so I came almost too fast. You never disappoint.

SensualfemaleSensualfemaleover 6 years ago
Just no.

Yes I could feel my body tingling from relaxation when you said it but no my hips aren't yearning to arch and I'm not close to orgasm after 2 minutes of listening to your voice telling me to relax. I didn't really like it because I was listening to what you were saying and relaxing and paying attention but just felt you overestimate how good you are from what you say. If you felt like you were close to orgasm after 2 minutes I would think you were already feeling that before you listened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You are sooooooo sexy. I would so much love to have a cyber with you. Love the way you laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Brilliant! As an energy healer and spirit guide I must say.... erotic visualizations is extremely powerful with exceptional healing qualities. Extremely deep! Handsfree and mind blowing! Addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Holy shit that felt amazing. I did require a little bit of touch in order to come, but it was soooo good. I really appreciated the detail and precision of the wording, it made visualizing easier. And finally, after days of being frustrated that my orgasms were only making me want more, I feel satisfied.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

The Check Up Shy Tana visits the doctor & gets a thorough examination.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Real You I want to taste the real you.in Erotic Couplings
"This Isn't Right, Daddy." Violet has bad cramps, but Daddy knows how to help her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Examining Laura's Luscious Labia What was the teen's shame only inflamed her elderly neighbor.in Mature
The Doctor Will See You Now Ch. 01 A doctor takes advantage of his virginal patient.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories