Fingerpainting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't noticed that he had shifted backwards on the bed until she felt his mouth on her lower stomach, then her thigh. She gasped loudly when he ran his tongue the length of her slit then sucked her clit between his lips. She could barely keep still on the bed.

When he felt her thighs quivering, he shifted back up on top of her and kissed her neck as he slid into her. Both of them gasped. The sweet heat built quickly with each deep, slow thrust. She lifted her hips to meet his each time. He could barely keep control of himself, but it was not long until he felt her body shaking and she muffled her cries against his neck. He let go and she felt a warm flood as he kissed her and his moan was quieted by her lips.

* * *

They lay tangled with one another for a long time, kissing and touching, while the sweat cooled on their bodies and they regained the energy needed to move. Eventually, Evan rolled off Cat and pulled the blankets back for her. He kissed her and walked out of the room.

She wasn't sure where he went, but she went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up a bit. She walked back out and sat on the edge of the bed to wait for him. Soon, he came back in with a plate of strawberries dipped in sugar and two glasses of ice water.

"Out of champagne," he laughed as he handed her a glass. He set the tray on the night stand and flopped down on the bed next to her, looking nothing less than content. He took a strawberry from the plate and fed it to her. She laughed.

They talked about lots of things but nothing important while they finished off the strawberries, then fell asleep snuggled together. Just before they dozed off, Evan kissed the back of Cat's shoulder and murmured, "I have to go to work for a while tomorrow, but I'd really like it if you were still here when I came home." Cat just squeezed his hand and smiled, thankful that she didn't have class for the next few days. She was totally falling for him.

12