Fingerprints on My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

"Nick." It comes out as a little sob of joy. "Oh, Nick."

He's smiling down at me and now, getting my breath back, held in his arms, I smile back. I can feel how hard he is against my thigh and, well, this has gone even better than I'd hoped when I walked in here with that hopeless crush on him. I'm in heaven now and what he's just done to me, well, it was so good and I want to do that for him too and we have plenty of time. We have all evening and really, I don't mind at all spending it naked on the floor of his office with him. I hope he can do what he just did to me again before we have to leave. I know I want to make him feel the same way.

His cock is hard and it's pressing against me. I've never seen one before, not a real one, not a live one, and he's naked and it's there, pressed hotly against me, and I really want to see it and hold it. I smile and turn towards him a little and my heart pounds as I reach for him and take him in my hand. When I do, when I finally clasp him in my fingers for the first time, my heart stutters. It's big, bigger than I thought it would be, its thick and it's hard and his skin moves when my fingers do and I freeze. Did that hurt him? But he's smiling so I relax. I guess not.

I smile back. "I want to look at it." I'm so curious now. Curious and very excited.

He grins. "Sure." Now he lies back, rolls onto his back on the floor and he's grinning up at me as I turn towards him and raise myself up onto one elbow, our positions reversed. I look at him on his back, naked, and he's so hot. I've never seen a completely naked guy before. Swimming shorts, sure, but naked and excited, never. He's fit, he's tanned, his muscles show he works out but I know all that. It's his cock and his balls I'm interested in.

They're so fascinating.

I'm still holding his cock in my hand. It's so hard. I know they're not hard all the time but I'm wondering now how big it is when it's not hard. It's certainly big now. It feels huge. Soft velvety skin that's warm under my fingers overlying a steely hard core. The head of his cock holds my eyes, purple, plum-sized, that strange looking head with the little hole at the very tip. It's an odd shape and I've seen pictures and things but in real life, it's making my heart pound.

He watches me looking at him. I move my head closer, getting a good look as my fingertips delicately explore him. I touch him tentatively, running my fingertips over the rounded head, down his length. He smiles and lies back, watching me. I run my fingers through his thick thatch of wiry hair, look at his testicles.

I slip my hand down, cup both his testicles, lift them a little, holding his balls in my hand, weighing them. I can feel the two individual balls, large in my hand in the loose sac of skin that contains them. It's fascinating but it's his cock I'm really interested in. It's big and long and it's so hard and just eyeing it has my heart pounding with excitement as my fingers move up and I clasp him delicately, gripping his shaft with my palm and my fingers. He throbs in my hand. My pulse races.

"It's so hard," I say, fascinated. "What do I do?"

"Stroke it with your hand," he says. He smiles when I glance at his face. I smile back. "Just move your fingers up and down like this," he adds. He places one of his hands over mine where I'm clasping him carefully and moves my hand up and down on him before releasing me.

I smile back. "Okay." I stroke him slowly, holding him carefully. It feels very strange, this hard shaft of rigid flesh. Unlike anything I've ever touched.

"That's good," he says, "only don't grip just one spot, let your fingers slide and down on the skin."

I do as I'm told, watching as the glans vanishes and then reappears from beneath his foreskin and its getting even bigger and harder still as I stroke it. Wowowowowowowow.

"Not so fast," he adds, "there's no hurry." He's watching my hand.

I slow the movement of my hand. Now I'm using deliberately slow strokes but I'm not sure if that's what he wants. "Is that okay?"

"That's good," he smiles, "really good."

I glance at his face, give him a quick smile, turn my eyes back to this fascinating male appendage that's all mine to play with. It's so exciting looking at it as I stroke him. I move my face closer, examine it, taking in the blue veins on the surface, the solid shaft, the swollen head that tops his shaft, his balls. My sex pulses hotly, reminding me of the ultimate use for this hard length of male flesh that I'm holding in my hand.

He seems content with me stroking him. I like that, I like doing this to him and I think of how he touched me just now, bringing me to a climax. That had been so good and I'm still so wet and I'm excited all over again now. I'd like to satisfy him and I kind of know the theory. Cocks. Semen. Ejaculation. I wonder what that will look like.

I move my eyes closer to the head of his cock, examining the little hole there. So when men ejaculate, that's where it comes out? It seems so tiny. I wonder how much there is when he ejaculates. Not something I've ever thought about before but I'm sure there's something online if I want the theory. Right now its more empirical evidence that I'm interested in.

I smile. Academic knowledge and reality are a lot different. Forget theory, I want to make him ejaculate and without any further thought, I lower my head and lightly kiss the tip of his cock. It's very smooth. One of his hands moves, he strokes my head, brushes my hair back from my face. When I turn my head to glance at him, he smiles. It's an encouraging smile.

"Don't stop, Kylie, that's good."

My lips quirk into an excited smile before I turn back to his cock. Eyeing it, all sorts of thoughts are running through my mind. Incoherent, excited, confused. Chief among them is, am I going to give him a real blowjob? Most of my friends have given blowjobs, they all talk about them. I think I'm almost the only one that never has and now, here, naked, with Nick naked and his cock pointing at my face, I'm thinking I'm going to try this and see what it's like. I'm not exactly sure what to do but it can't be that hard and he's a guy, he's married, he knows all this stuff.

I glance at him. Blush. The thought of Nick's cock in my mouth has me salivating. I'm so wet and hot and twitchy all over again and I want him to touch me there too but I want to do this even more.

"Tell me if I do something wrong," I whisper. I don't look at him. I'm looking at his cock. I'm holding his cock now, not stroking it and I don't kiss it this time. I touch my lips to the tip, very delicately, then part them to slide over the head of him. I'm being so careful not to graze him with my teeth and it's kind of difficult to do that and absorb the size and texture and taste of him at the same time.

I slide my tongue over him, swallow. Taste him. Salty. Slightly bitter. A little pungent but it's not something that I don't like. It's different, that's all. Different and now the entire head of his cock is in my mouth and my lips circle his shaft just below that little ridge that separates the head from the rest of his cock and I slide the tip of my tongue along it, licking him there. His cock throbs in my hand, his hips twitch, I hear a sudden intake of breathe from behind my head.

He likes what I'm doing. Suddenly, I'm a bit more confident. This is a lot easier than I thought it would be. I mean, his cock, my hand, my mouth, the mechanics of this are kind of obvious and I think I know what to do. There's probably lots of technique but hey, I have a boyfriend. Guys are guys. They just want to get off and now I'm planning to get Nick off. Do for him what he just did for me. My heart's pounding. I want to smile except my lips are glued to his cock.

Swallowing again, I taste him. Cock-flavored saliva. It's Nick's cock and my saliva and it's an unexpectedly delicious combination. I never thought of a guy's cock tasting delicious but it does, it's so yummy and I enjoy the taste of him in my mouth. Enjoy? Okay, it's not haute cuisine, it's a flavor that I doubt will be on any restaurant menu but oh boy, I love it. Sliding my tongue over him and swallowing again, I wonder how much of his cock will fit into my mouth?

Lifting my head, I draw my lips back all the way to the tip, lift my head, glance up and smile at him as I lick my lips. Suddenly, I'm shy. This is so weird, lying here with him. We're on the floor in his office and both of us are naked and I've never been naked like this with a guy. He's not just a guy. He's Nick, the guy I have this hugely mind-blowing crush on and okay, he's thirty five, he's married but he's here with me and he's had his finger inside me which I've never let a guy do with me before and he's made me climax and I'm holding his cock in my hand and I'm giving him a blowjob and it's hard to believe this is happening.

He smiles back at me and I blush. I turn my face back to his cock and well, it really is happening and his cock is pointing right at my face and I'm holding it in my hand and it's been in my mouth and in a few seconds I know it will be in my mouth again because, well, I want to give him this blowjob. His cock is wet now, wet with my saliva and when I lick my lips I can taste him there and then, very slowly and gently, I kiss the very tip, explore that little hole there with the very tip of my tongue. Lick around it.

"Jesus, Kylie." I look up at his groan, smile at the look on his face. I'm teasing him, I know that. I'm enjoying teasing him. It's fun teasing guys and I'm pleased that I can tease Nick so successfully. But I don't tease him for long. I give him that quick smile, turn back to his cock and lower my mouth onto him. He shudders as my lips slide down his shaft, his cockhead sliding over my tongue and deeper into my mouth as I see how much of him I can comfortably take.

He is long, or at least I think his cock is long because it's the first I've seen and held and, well, had in my mouth. I'd like to stop and measure him, I'm curious. But I don't think he'd like it if I stopped and really, I'd rather he was in my mouth. I can always ask him afterwards how big he is. How much of him can I get in my mouth?

A lot of him as it turns out. I'm surprised at just how much of him I can take. It's like sliding a big large sausage into your mouth except, well, obviously it's not a sausage, it's a cock and it has its own unique shape and it's very alive and very hard and Nick's on the other end of it and his hips are jerking. I have to move my fingers because they're in the way and my lips are brushing them. I circle his girth with my forefinger and thumb, near the base, holding him as I draw my lips back, slowly, until they circle him just below his glans.

I have to swallow now, more cock flavored saliva and I lick him and swallow again, savoring that taste. The taste of Nick's cock in my mouth. The first cock I've ever tasted. The first cock that's ever been in my mouth. I'm going to tell him afterwards, I'm sure he'll be excited to know that. I'm excited to know that. I'm excited to have his cock in my mouth. I love doing this for him. I love it that he's enjoying me doing this for him. I slide my lips back down, slowly, his shaft slides inwards between my lips, I slide my tongue over him at the same time.

More and more of him. The head of his cock is brushing the back of my mouth now, and my lips are brushing my finger and thumb where I circle and hold him. I use my other hand to cup his balls, they're so big and they're tight now, not hanging in a loose sac of skin. Is that because he's excited? There's so much for me to learn. I swallow around his cock, carefully ease my lips further down, feeling his cock brush my throat so I have to hold my breath.

"Fuck, Kylie," I hear him groan and I'm pleased as I ease back, slowly, sliding back up until my lips circle the head of his cock just below the rim that separates the head from the shaft. He seems to like it when I flicker my tongue around him there. I hear his sudden intake of breath, his cock actually throbs I my mouth. His hips jerk a little. I carefully run my fingernails over his balls as I slide my lips down him again, take him into my mouth. I'm more confident now, my lips move faster. Down and up and down and up and down without stopping now, swallowing and licking and sucking as I move. He likes that too.

"Jesus, you're killing me, Kylie," he groans.

I don't stop to chat. I'm enjoying this. Nick's cock is just the yummiest thing ever. I hadn't thought I'd end up giving him a blowjob when I came here. I was thinking flirting, kissing, maybe he'd try to touch me but a blowjob? That never crossed my mind but now that his cock is crossing my lips, well, I'm willing. I'm more than willing. I want to do this for him. Maybe after this, he'll want me to come and see him and we can do this again? I'd like that a lot.

His finger in me again? I'd like that too but right now it's so exciting just doing this to him and I know I'm not stopping. I'm holding him and bobbing my head, my lips slips up and down his cock, my other hand cups his balls very tenderly. It's fascinating, his balls are so big. As big as eggs? Hairy. I like cupping them in my hand as I suck on him and I'm moving faster now, I can tell he's excited. So am I. I'm so wet again but it's him I'm thinking about, not me.

Hands. His hands reach for me, find my hips, he wants me to move. "On your knees, Kylie," he says, and I do what he tells me to do, shuffle myself up onto my knees while I keep my mouth on him. His hands are moving me. Pulling me around and I'm moving like he wants me to and trying to keep his cock in my mouth as he urges me to my knees and guides my knees around towards his head.

I move, not knowing what he wants but doing what his hands insist on. He lifts one of my knees and oh Jesus, he lifts it over his head and I'm kneeling over him with my knees either side of his head above his shoulders and I'm half lying on him and my heart threatens to explode as I realize my sex is right above his face and he can see me there.

Oh Jesus. Jesus. Jesus! I want to squeal with embarrassment and hide myself but all that comes out is a muffled "mmmppphhhh" as his cock moves in my mouth. Not just moves, his hips are moving, half his cock slides into my mouth, the head pushes in firmly, brushing the back of my mouth and I'm swallowing frantically. His hands hold my hips, he's holding me where he wants me and my inner thighs brush his face and his bristles rough scraping against my skin sends shivers racing through me. My hips jerk. His hands hold me, pull me down.

"Mmmmmpphhhh." His mouth is on my sex. Oh my god. Oh my god. He's kissing me there, his tongue is licking me and my hips buck wildly. Lifting. Pressing down against his mouth. It's so good. It's so exciting. It's so embarrassing and I love it and I'm burning with shame and embarrassment and I want more and his cock's moving in my mouth and my hand strokes him and strokes him and now my other hand goes back to cupping his balls and they've tightened more.

Oh jesus jesus jesus I don't believe what he's doing and my face is burning with embarrassment. His tongue is pushing inside me and I can't help it, I'm squirming on him and pushing my sex down onto his mouth and he's sucking and licking and kissing me there and his thumbs are pulling me open while his fingers grip my thighs and hold me and ooohhhh ooooohhh ohhhhhhh I want to scream because it's so good but I can't because his cock is filling my mouth and I'm swallowing and dribbling and sucking on him and my saliva's going everywhere over my hand and his cock and my face but I'm not stopping him I'm trying I'm trying because I want to give him what he's giving me and ohhh fuck fuck fuck this is so exciting and I'm trying to stroke his cock and suck on his cock but it's so hard to think about what I'm doing because of what he's doing to me and now good it is.

How can his tongue push into me like that? Oh god, this is beyond embarrassing, his face must be right there looking at my sex and I can't believe this is happening or that it's so exciting and I'm trying to moan out loud and his cock slips out of my mouth and it's bouncing wetly all over my face and I can't get it back in my mouth and I give up and just hold him in my hand and try and stroke him at the same time as I'm moving on him and oh fuck, his thumbs, they're pulling my labia apart and I'm so open there and his tongue, it's licking and licking and licking. My clitoris, he's licking my clitoris and I'm frozen. How can it possibly be this good? This exciting?

"Oooohhhhhh .... Ooohhhhhh ..... oooohhhhhh." I'm squealing. I can hear myself squealing as his mouth works on my sex. God, what must he think I am to be doing this with me? To me? I can't imagine what he's thinking about me but I've been so easy for him. I wonder if he does this to his wife? Is this what he gets from her but it doesn't matter because it's not just his tongue. I feel one of his fingertips pushing at my entrance and I know he must be able to see me there. See everything and his finger pushes into me.

"Nick," I groan, my face resting on his lower stomach. His cock is right in front of my face and I suck on the head. "Nick."

His finger is inside me, exploring the smooth slippery soft walls of my channel, stroking me inside.

"Do you like that, Kylie?" His voice is muffled by my sex and my thighs but I hear him clearly as he asks me and simultaneously pushes his finger deeper inside me.

"Oh god .... Nick .... Please .... Please...." I'm moving on him, moving my knees, spreading my thighs wider, trying to expose more of me to him and I'm trying to keep his cock in my mouth and suck on him and stroke him at the same time as he licks me and fingers me. His finger is working faster and faster, in and out, his tongue circles my clitoris, exquisite torment, and suddenly he's bringing me closer and closer to my peak.

Beneath me Nick is moving to, his hips rise and fall, his cock thrusts into my mouth, eases back, thrusts in between my lips again and I'm not sucking on him now, I'm holding him in my clenched hand and wrapping my lips around him and taking him in my mouth as he moves and trying to keep him there but I have to sob and moan and his cock slips from my mouth again as my excitement soars.

"Ooohhhhhh ... ohhh ... ohhh Nick ... Nick .... Nick ..." My sobbing cries fill the room as his finger plunges into my sex, his tongue laps at my slit where his finger penetrates me.

His cock throbs in my hand as I stroke him, I'm trying to get him back into my mouth but it's so hard to focus on anything except what he's doing to me and his cock keeps bouncing against my face because I'm stroking him and I'm moving desperately and he's moving too but I try and I manage to open my mouth wide and slide my lips down his length until more than half of him is in my mouth. It's so hard to moan around his cock but I have to, I have to moan and sob because I can't not, he's just making me feel things I've never imagined feeling and my excitement is soaring.

My need is soaring and this is a need that dwarfs what I felt before, when it was just his finger in me and his hand on me. I'm moaning and sobbing and trying to move my mouth on him and breath and swallow and lick all at the same time and it's not working that well because now his hips are moving fast and his cock is moving in my mouth. He's pulling back and pushing himself in and his cock shaft is sliding in and out between my lips and over my tongue and it's like he's doing it to my mouth and every time I swallow around him I can taste him.

I have to. I have to push myself down on his mouth because I want it so much and I'm almost there. Almost ... almost ... it's coming ... it's building inside me and I'm squealing and his cock slides out of my wide open mouth and I'd move if I could but his mouth and his finger inside me ... oh god ... oh god ... I want it ... I want it .... His finger inside me twists, massages the inner walls of my channel, his tongue is pushing at my entrance, he's sucking on me, my clitoris, oh god I can't think all I can do is experience what he's doing to me.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers