Finished

Story Info
Lynn convinces her husband to try her lover.
6.7k words
3.66
79.1k
15
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn drove home from work not quite sure what to expect. She and her husband had discussed their fantasies many times, and knew which ones turned her on the most, hell he'd even let her do a couple of them...but this would be taking things to a whole new level.

As she drove she remembered their activities over the past month. It had all started when they had gone to therapy together and the shrink had suggested that they tell each other their deepest darkest secrets in private some night. That night, they had a romantic dinner and decided that then was as good a time as any.

He started by saying that his secrets all involved things he wanted to do to her in bed but he'd never worked up the nerve to ask. His biggest wish and desire was to "rape" her one night. He wanted to slap her, tie her up, hear her beg him to stop, and then fuck her up the ass until he came.

When she first heard this she had to admit she was taken aback. She never knew him to have a violent side, and she had no idea he wanted to fuck her up the ass, much less in such a way. But as she watched him she could tell he was getting aroused at the mere thought and she began to consider it. After a few minutes, she agreed to help him fulfill his fantasy and they decided that he would surprise her on the day so that her fear would be real and not forced.

Five months went by and nothing happened, in fact, she had pretty much forgotten about his fantasy, and they still hadn't discussed hers. She was in the shower after a long day at work when she felt a hand clasp over her mouth and felt her hair get wrapped in someone's hand. Her first reaction was to scream and try to fight, but as she did he pulled her hair harder and hissed in her ear: "bitch make one more move and I will kill you, do you understand me?" She didn't recognize his voice but she was so frightened that she did as she was told.

She felt herself being dragged from the shower by her hair and a blindfold was put over her face. She heard the shower turned off and she felt the man grab her by the arm and drag her towards her bedroom. "I've been watching you bitch and I've been waiting for a night when you husband wasn't home to finally fuck you. I'm so glad that night is finally here," he whispered in her ear. She whimpered even as she realized that the voice was somehow vaguely familiar.

In response to her whimpering he pulled her hair so hard it snapped her head back. "I do want you to scream, but not yet my dear, not yet." She was suddenly thrown, face down onto the bed, and she heard the man behind her as if he was searching for something. He found her handcuffs next to the bed and wrenched her hands behind her back, locking them so that she couldn't move.

"Get on your knees, now!" he commanded in a gruff voice. She tried to do as she was told, but it was hard without the use of her hands. She slipped several times in the effort, but was finally able to get her knees under her, it was horribly uncomfortable however with her face pressed into the mattress.

As soon as she'd gotten into position, she felt him behind her, felt and heard him that is. He reached his hand around and pinched her nipples with such force she felt tears well in her eyes and then he began to tug at her nipples and breasts. It hurt so badly, yet at the same time she could feel that familiar tingling sensation starting in her pussy.

She was amazed! How was it possible that she was so horribly afraid and yet getting aroused at the same time? Her captor then moved his hands between her legs. He let out a slow chuckle as he felt the wetness there. "I see we are liking this?! I knew you were a whore. No mind, however, this will make it more fun for me." Then he began pulling on her clit so roughly she had to scream out in pain.

In response, he flipped her on to her back and slapped her hard across the face. She saw stars in her eyes as the blow was dealt and she could feel the welt forming on her cheek and the heat from where his hand had met her face. "I told you that you were not allowed to scream yet, do I need to gag you? I think I will just in case."

With that he reached over and found her ball gag from behind the bed and shoved it roughly into her mouth so that she could barely get air, much less breathe. She could feel him get off the bed, and she heard him taking his clothing off. Then he was back and he was on top of her. She could feel his nakedness against her, and she could feel his hard cock against her stomach...it was then that she remembered her husbands' fantasy and began to understand what was going on.

Just as that realization hit her, he bent his head down and bit down roughly on her nipple. She almost came off of the bed as a mixture of pain and pleasure overwhelmed her. He bit again, this time so hard she could feel as he drew blood. She had never "seen" him like this before, and it was frightening to her - frightening and arousing. Then he moved to the other nipple, again drawing blood.

Even with the ball gag, she let out a whimper - she didn't know how much more her body could take. Again, his response was a slap across the face; this one more forceful than the last, her eyes glazed and her ears rang with the force. "I've had enough of you bitch," he snarled as he slapped her breasts causing them to sting and swell. He then spread her legs and she tensed herself in anticipation of his violent intrusion. That was not what he had in mind however.

He pulled her hips up and made her stay like that with her legs spread and her pussy exposed for all to see. Then he put his head between her legs and bit once on her clit, just enough to let her know he was still in charge. He then pulled back and began slapping her pussy. The slaps were very punishing and painful, yet there was pleasure in them to - she had to stop herself a couple of times from arching up to meet his hand as he punished her now wet and throbbing pussy.

Then, without warning, he grabbed her by the front of her hair and flipped her back onto her stomach. "Back onto your knees bitch, I've waited long enough," he barked at her. Lynn knew what was about to happen, and she was instantly frightened. She had never had anything up her ass and she didn't know what he was going to do to her. Such fear welled up inside of her that she shivered and let out another whimper.

"I've had enough of you, you fucking cunt. I was going to be kind and lube my hard cock up before I fucked you, but now you've pissed me off and I've decided you don't deserve it." As soon as he said that she began to pull away on the bed - she was truly frightened now. But he grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back towards him. "Uh uh uh," he tisked at her, "I'm just getting started now." With those final words he thrust his hard, throbbing cock, into her ass with all of the force he had.

She felt like she had been ripped in two. She hadn't been ready for him and he didn't even give her time to adjust. He just started thrusting harder and harder. At first, all she could feel was pain and the tears running down her face. But then she began to adjust to his size and she began to hear his aroused breathing behind her and it began to feel good. His precum had lubed her enough that he wasn't rubbing her raw, and he was harder then she had ever felt him.

He continued to slam his hard cock into her ass and she began thrusting her hips back to meet him. Apparently that was all of the encouragement he needed because she felt him shudder as he came inside her ass. He stayed there for a minute and she wanted to beg him to play with her pussy, hell he could smack it again if he really wanted to, she just wanted to feel realize. However, he pulled his still hard cock out of her ass, whispered, "you did well bitch" into her ear, put his pants back on and left as quickly as he came.

An hour later he came back acting as if nothing had happened and found her, still handcuffed and gagged, on the bed. He removed the restraints and began to play the concerned husband but Lynn just grabbed him and forced his face between her legs. That night was truly a wonderful memory for her.

She looked up and realized that while she was reminiscing she had arrived back at her house and she was rubbing her clit through her thong (she'd worn a short skirt for the occasion). As wet as she was, and as hot as she was, it was tempting for her to just stay here and give herself release; however, she had an eventful night planned and she wanted as much pent up sexual energy as she could get - after all she was going to get her ultimate fantasy tonight, and her husband didn't even know it yet.

After the "rape", Lynn had decided it was time to tell her husband what her deepest fantasy was. So she sat him down and gently explained that, while she knew he was straight, she wanted to fuck him with a strap on. However, even more than that she wanted to make her husband and another MAN do whatever she wanted them to do - to each other. She could tell he was reluctant at first, especially at the idea of her having free reign with him and some strange guy, but he agreed to consider it. He came to her the next day and said that he was willing to begin with the strap on but he needed more time to decide about being with a man for her.

Because she knew him so well, she had anticipated his response and had immediately led him into the bedroom where she made him take her pants off - she'd deliberately put on baggy pants when he called her and told her he had made a decision about her strap on request. To his surprise, when he removed the pants, she was wearing a strap on underneath.

He knew she was excited. He could see her wetness leaking through the bottom of the strap on and that made him excited. They played that night, and she started easily with him - using her finger up his ass as she sucked him hard. To say that he enjoyed himself was an understatement and within minutes he was begging her to fuck him. Being one to please, Lynn did as she was told, and it was a truly amazing experience - and one that they had repeated several times over the past month.

Then, three days ago, he had come up behind her while she was cooking dinner and whispered; "I love the feel of your cock in my mouth and up my ass. I love how it feels while you are slamming yourself inside of me; it is so intense that I don't want it to end. And I've decided that I want to feel and taste and hold and lick a real cock. Will you do that for me my love?" She orgasmed right there just at the thought and the fact that he actually agreed. "Yes, baby, I will do that for you," she whispered after she had come undone in his arms.

Lynn was afraid he would change his mind, so she called up one of her best friends and told him what she wanted him to do with her husband. She knew he was bi, and she knew he'd been hot for Daniel for quite some time, so it came as no surprise when he agreed almost immediately. Lynn arranged to have Greg meet her at their house at six pm that night so that she could have everything set up by the time Daniel got home. That day, she had put a picture of herself on her back fucking herself up the ass with a vibrator in his briefcase, just to heighten the mood for the night. When he found it, he called her breathlessly and she informed him that she had a surprise planned for the night. Although he had begged her to tell him what it was, she steadfastly refused and he finally gave up. She then made him promise to be home no later then six thirty for his surprise.

That was this morning, and she was surprised to find that she had let her mind wander so much it was not ten till six and Greg would be here any minute. She went up to the bedroom and got everything set up exactly as she wanted it and then went into the kitchen and pulled a couple bottles of wine out of the fridge. Greg arrived while she was getting glasses for the wine and he let himself into the house and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"Are you sure you want to do this babe?"

"Oh yes. I've wanted this for so long you don't even know!"

"I always knew you had some kink in you Lynn," he replied with a chuckle. "And what about Joe? He ok with all of this?"

"Well, he agreed to do it for me. But he doesn't know it's tonight, and he doesn't know it's going to be you. Don't worry though, it will happen, I promise." Her eyes were already getting hazy with passion, arousal, and anticipation, and Greg noticed this. After laughing him off, they sat down on the sofa and chatted while they waited for Joe to arrive home.

True to his word, he pulled into the driveway at 6:25 and came in through the garage door and called out to Lynn. She let him know she was in the living room and he walked in. The look of shock and then realization when he saw Greg sitting there was classic. Lynn, sensing that Joe was feeling uncomfortable, got up from the sofa and gave him a long passionate kiss. Then she went into the kitchen and got them all glasses of wine.

The three of them sat in the living room for quite some time just talking. The wine flowed freely - and bottle after bottle the conversation began flowing more freely too. Finally, after three bottles of wine - most of which the boys drank- Lynn decided she'd waited long enough and it was time to get things started. She started by walking over to Joe and giving him another long passionate kiss. Then she walked over to Greg and did the same.

"Joe, baby, why don't you come over here by Greg and get comfortable. Please." She said, all the while giving him her most wicked grin.

Joe obediently, albeit nervously, did as he was told - although he did place himself at the opposite end of the couch. Lynn realized that this could take some work so she sat down in between the two and began fondling both of them. She knew Daniel was a voyeur, and she knew it would get him excited to see her play with another mans cock, so she unzipped Greg's pants and pulled his cock free so that she could stroke it in front of her husband. She heard his breath grow uneven as he watched her stroke Greg's shaft over and over again, and then she heard him unzip his own pants.

She decided then to end what was going on. After all, she knew she wanted them hard but this was NOT how it was going to happen. She winked at Greg and then coyly looked a Daniel. "Gentlemen, let's take this to the bedroom. Shall we?" And with that she got up and walked into the bedroom, knowing Greg would follow and hoping Daniel would do the same. Within two minutes, both men had arrived in the bedroom, and she turned and grinned at them.

Daniel looked at her, "well, baby, this is your night and here we are, where shall we begin?" She could tell he was nervous, and she almost felt badly for him - then she remembered that he didn't show her any mercy during his fantasy and she'd enjoy it, so she was sure the same would happen here.

"Well, first off, I think the three of us are wearing far too many clothes." And with that, she stripped and beckoned the boys to do the same. Obediently, they both removed their clothes and she stood there, admiring their bodies for a few moments. She knew her husband was gorgeous, but she had never seen Greg naked before and she had to admit he was impressive as well. Not to mention, the site of both of them naked in the same room - knowing what was going to happen that evening - was getting her wet.


"Well, boys, are we ready to begin this evening?" With that, she walked over to both of them and kissed them both as she pulled them closer to each other. Finally they were so close that if they were both hard, they'd be touching, and she was in the middle of them. She could feel her husband tense so she decided to tease him for a while.

She leaned over and began kissing Greg passionately. While she was doing this, she began running her finger up and down his ass until she found his hole and began to fondle it with her fingers. She heard Daniel's indrawn breath as her finger began to enter his ass and he watched her kissing another man - and she knew he would be willing for anything. She grabbed them by their hands and let them over to the bed. She had decided earlier that this would be easier if Greg started so she told Daniel to lay flat on his back and had Greg get on the bed next to him.

She leaned over to her husband and whispered in his ear, "are you ready love?" His muted nod was the only reply she got. She leaned down and kissed him in response, and then she leaned across his body and began to kiss Greg - letting Daniel watch some more. She reached down, grabbed Greg's hand and put it on her breast. He immediately started tugging pulling and twisting her nipple until it was hard in his fingers. Then he moved his hand to the other one and did the same thing. She moaned at the feel of Greg's hands on her body, and she smiled to see the affect watching was having on Daniel.

She noticed he was starting to get hard, so he reached her had down and clamped the bottom of his cock so that it couldn't become erect. "Not yet," she commanded him, while arching her back to meet Greg's hands. She got up on her knees and deliberately rubbed her pussy against the side of Daniel's thigh so that he could feel how wet she was getting already. Greg knew what she wanted so he moved his had to in between her thighs and began to massage her clit with his thumb and forefinger. She threw her head back in pleasure and then looked down and her husband. "Don't get hard my love, I have something else planned for that." She then let him watch for a while longer as she bucked against Greg's hand, getting herself to almost the point of climax and then making him stop.

She looked over at Daniel and ran her fingers up her now dripping pussy, making sure they were covered in her wetness - she then placed them in his mouth and let him suck them off, moaning at the combination of his mouth finally on her and the sound he was making as he licked her fingers clean. "Are you ready Daniel?" She asked him after he was finished suckling on her fingers. "Are you ready for the next part?"

He was so aroused all he could do is nod vigorously at her. Seeing that he was more than ready to do everything she had planned for the night, she reached up and grabbed Greg by the back of the neck, forcing his mouth down. As he lowered his face towards Daniel's waiting cock, leaned forward slightly and licked some of Lynn's wetness off of her pussy, causing both Daniel and Lynn to moan once more.

Greg stopped with his face right above Daniel's cock - so close that Daniel could feel his warm breath on his shaft - and looked up at Lynn. "What would you like me to do dear?"

"Get him hard hon. Start by running your tongue down his shaft, suck on his balls, and then take all of him into your mouth. You'd like that wouldn't you Daniel?"

Again Daniel simply nodded.

"No, no, no. That simply will not do. When I ask you a question you are expected to answer...out loud!" She snapped at him.

"Ye...ye...yes, I would like that." Daniel stammered making Lynn wonder if he was aroused, nervous, or a little of both.

"Then beg him to"

Daniel looked at her startled, then, hesitantly, did as he was told. "Please, Greg! Please suck on my cock and balls. Please lick my shaft. I want to feel you. PLEASE!!" Daniel moaned.

Greg looked up at Lynn and winked then he leaned down and ran the tip of his tongue up Daniel's shaft, stopping at the tip then going back down to suck on his balls. Daniel gasped at the initial sensation of Greg's tongue on his cock, then he moaned with pleasure as his balls were surrounded with the warmth of Greg's mouth.

Greg continued to taunt and tease for 15 minutes - nibbling, licking, stroking, but never sucking, to the point that Daniel was shaking with need. Then, just when Daniel was at the point that pleasure was turning to pain, Greg took all of him in his mouth sucking as he moved his mouth up and down along his shaft.

12