Finished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel went wild with sensation! God did he feel good inside of Greg's mouth - and this man could suck cock! Daniel could feel himself getting harder and harder. Then, just when he thought he couldn't take anymore, he felt something cool and slippery on his ass. Greg started sucking harder and faster, and Lynn looked up long enough to tell him he wasn't allowed to cum, and then she began fingering his ass. Her invasion was so swift that he was initially startled by it and he tensed in reaction, but she wouldn't relent. She began pumping his ass harder and harder, loosing him up, then he felt two fingers and he thought he was going to come apart. Greg was still sucking his cock and Lynn was fucking his ass so perfectly he didn't know how he could stop himself from cumming. Then, just as he was about to loose control and cum in Greg's mouth, they both stopped and began playing with each other for him again.

"How did that feel my love?" Lynn asked grinning wickedly as she watched Daniel throbbing as he watched Greg thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my god it was wonderful baby, I wanted to cum. I want him to do it again. Please baby!"

"All in good time love, for now, however, I think it's time for you to return the favor. Don't you?"

Daniel looked at her, startled at first, and then he grinned. He had to admit that he had begun to wonder while Greg was sucking him hard what it felt like to have a cock in his mouth, and now that curiosity had turned into burning desire. He winked at Lynn then pushed Greg onto the bed. Daniel decided he was going to do things a bit differently because he wanted to watch Lynn's reactions to his idea. If he was right she would come off the bed with what he was going to do to Greg.

After he had gotten Greg laid on the bed, he knelt in between his legs, forcing Greg to spread them further apart. Then he reached over and began to tug on Lynn's clit until she moaned and his fingers were nice and wet. He looked down at Greg while he was playing with Lynn and saw that the site was arousing him as much as it did Daniel when he was forced to watch. He leaned down and bit one of Greg's nipples, as Greg arched in reaction, Daniel began fingering Greg up the ass.

At first, Greg's eyes widened in surprise, then - as he heard Lynn's moans and adjusted to Daniel's fingers - Greg began to buck against his hand and that was all the invitation Daniel needed. He leaned down and took Greg's cock in his mouth and began to suck. He was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt to have a real cock in his mouth, how smooth the skin felt against his tongue, at how wonderfully Greg tasted. And Lynn's reaction to what he was doing was turning him on even more.

She had stayed on her knees for all of this, and as soon as Daniel had started fingering Greg, she started pulling on her clit while she watched. He watched her face and he knew that neither he nor Greg were allowed to cum, but he could tell she needed release and he wondered if she was going to bring herself to climax - god that would be sexy. Then, without warning, she got up and straddled Greg's face while Daniel was sucking on him - she made sure to face Daniel when she did this so that he could watch what Greg was going to get to do with his mouth. Daniel moaned as Greg ran his tongue down her entire pussy, getting to taste all of her wetness. Daniel could feel himself getting hard again as he watched Greg suck and bite at Lynn's clit, and he was barely able to control himself when Greg began fucking her with his tongue.

Daniel sat there watching as Greg used his tongue - hell his entire mouth - to bring Lynn to climax (all the while sucking on Greg's cock and fingering his ass, he knew it was turning her on even more.) He saw the beginning shudders of her orgasm, watched as she came apart all over Greg, and almost came watching him lick all of her wetness. Plus, he had to admit, he was enjoying sucking Greg and he was getting more and more turned on, especially with how excited Lynn was getting. It was making him ready for anything.

Lynn moved away from the boys and motioned for Greg to spin around so that he could suck on Daniel until he was hard again. Greg did as he was instructed, and pulled all of Daniel's huge cock into his mouth, stopping about half way down his shaft to bite his entire cock and then lick the bite marks. Daniel's cock swelled with excitement as Greg did this, so Greg did it one more time, this time slipping his finger inside Daniel as he did so. Daniel almost came right then and there, and then he felt Lynn's lips on his back, her tongue running down his spine all the way to his ass and then following his ass with her tongue until she found his balls and began to nibble. It was all too much for him; he had to find release soon.

Lynn had thought the evening out very carefully and she knew that by this point Daniel would be to the point where pleasure turns into pain and he would have to find release. She also had decided that it would be easier for Daniel if her were the giver first and then the receiver. She ran her tongue up his ass one more time, pausing to tease his hole, which was now so sensitive she knew it was begging to be filled - to bad he'd have to wait a little longer, she thought as she chuckled to herself. She then pressed her breasts against back so that he could feel her hard nipples pressing into him.

"Are you having fun so far lover?" She whispered into his ear.

He shuddered and breathed, "oh god yes! I don't want it to end. What's next baby, anything and I'll do it!"

"I was hoping you'd say that lover. Are you ready to feel his ass around your cock? Are you ready to feel how hot and tight it will be as you slam all of your hard cock into him over and over again while he begs you for more? He like's it rough you know, and I know you like to give it rough, don't you lover? Take him for me Daniel, now!"

That was all of the encouragement Daniel needed. He pulled his mouth away from Greg's now swollen and throbbing cock, and pulled his own cock out of Greg's mouth. He spun around, grabbed Greg by the hair and forced him to roll onto his stomach. Then he spanked Greg's tight, hard, tanned ass - hard - and smiled as he heard Greg's reaction - there is truly nothing more erotic then the sound of someone in pain and wanting more, he though to himself.

"Get on you knees, Greg." Daniel told him, although he realized he didn't sound as forceful as he had wanted to. "Now!" He barked to try and make up for it.

Greg did as he was told and Daniel took a deep breath in as he took in the beauty of Greg's body. He reached over to the side of the bed and grabbed two things - the lube, and the cat of nine tales. He reached his hand up and pushed Greg's chest to the mattress so that his ass was more exposed and open and he poured a liberal amount of lube down his ass, using his fingers to massage it in - god Daniel was horny, and he could tell Greg wanted him the way he was moving against his hand.

The first thing he did was whipped Greg's back, ass, legs, cock and balls, leaving bright red welts on each body part. Daniel smiled to himself and felt his prick grew hard as he finally heard that delicious whimper escape Greg's lips. Daniel got up on the bed behind Greg and grabbed Greg by the throat - he did this to Lynn often and knew how hot it got her - and then, without warning, he shoved himself into Greg's ass.

Greg let out a low moan as he took all of Daniel in, Daniel was forced to stop as soon as he was all the way in or he would cum. Greg felt so good to him Daniel was amazed! He wanted to scream as soon as he felt Greg all around him and he wanted to cum right then and there, up Greg's ass, and watch Greg's reaction - but it was too soon. His precious Lynn wanted a show and she was going to get it, besides he knew that as soon as he was done it would be Greg's turn and he was still nervous about that thought.

Daniel quickly regained his composure and grabbed Greg by the hips, Greg instinctively pushed his ass further back into Daniel's crotch, taking even more of him and letting him know he was ready for him. Daniel went wild! He just started thrusting slamming his cock into Greg's ass so hard he knew he was going to hurt him but he didn't care. Greg was moaning and screaming at the same time and he felt so tight around Daniel that all he wanted was more. He grabbed the whip slapped Greg across the back hard - hard enough to draw blood anyway. Greg came apart and started begging Daniel to fuck him harder and to cum. Daniel could feel it building inside of him, the he looked over and saw Lynn on all fours watching them with her dildo up her ass as she rocked back and forth in the same rhythm Daniel was using. That was all it took, Daniel felt a ball of heat grow in his stomach and then he exploded inside of Greg, still thrusting as he orgasmed trying to keep the sensation as long as possible. He could hear Lynn cumming at the same time and he smiled with pleasure, then he noticed Greg was shuttering too.

Daniel slowly pulled out and lay on the bed next to Greg trying to catch his breath. Lynn was staring at them and he knew that she wasn't done, that she wanted more and he was more then willing to give it to her. He rolled over and ran his tongue down Greg's stomach until he found his cock; Daniel pulled it into his mouth and began to suck until Greg got hard. Then, knowing what Lynn would want, he rolled on all fours, look at Greg, and pleaded, "Greg, fuck me please, I can't wait any longer. Fuck me hard, fuck me until I beg you to stop, and then fuck me more. Will you do that?"

Lynn moaned and put her pussy right into Daniel's face so that he could finally taste her wetness. She let him stay there lapping up all of her wetness and bringing her to climax again. His tongue felt so wonderful against her clit, and god did she taste good, he barely even noticed Greg getting behind him, he was enjoying himself so much he didn't even stop when he felt the lube poured down his ass. Lynn laid on the bed in front of Daniels face and thrust her hips up so that he could suck and bite at her pussy and just as she did that, Greg slammed himself inside of him.

Daniel stopped sucking on Lynn for a second as the shock hit him, then he began to relax himself and allow himself to become accustomed to having Greg's cock inside of him. It didn't take to long, however, and Daniel was ready for Greg to move. Greg felt so good to him, and Lynn tasted so good, and he knew she was going to have the best orgasm of her life if she was watching him get fucked up the ass as he licked her to climax.

Greg had stopped as soon as he was inside of Daniel to allow him time to adjust, and he was patiently waiting for some signal that he could start again, but not moving was killing him. Finally, Daniel began suckling Lynn's pussy again and he thrust his hips backwards letting Greg know he was ready. That was all of the encouragement Greg needed. He began to thrust his cock in and out, slowly at first and then harder and harder. He could hear Daniel moan as he thrust harder and harder, and he could hear Lynn's cries of pleasure - all of this just drove him more and more wild. He started fucking him so hard he knew he was hurting him, but he didn't care, he needed release now.

Daniel wanted Greg to go harder and harder, even when he knew Greg was slamming into him with all of his strength, it wasn't enough, he wanted more. The harder he got fucked, the wetter Lynn got, and the closer she came to climax. He thrust his thumb inside her tight pussy and his forefinger up her ass while he was sucking on her clit and began to rub them together. Lynn almost came off of the bed. Daniel had never seen her react like that to anything and it was driving him wild. He could feel Greg about to cum and he was surprised to feel that he wanted to cum again too - he had other plans for that however. Suddenly, he felt Lynn begin to shudder as she came apart. She started screaming and crying, she was cumming so hard, Daniel was afraid she would pass out. At the same time he felt, and then heard, Greg's release as he finally climaxed.

They all lay there for several minutes, exhausted from everything that just happened, and then Daniel rolled over and whispered something to Greg. Lynn couldn't hear what was being said, but she knew it involved her - and that it was probably kinky - by Greg's reaction.

Daniel got up and went over to the dresser, grabbing the handcuffs from the top drawer. He came up behind Lynn and once again handcuffed her behind her back, forcing her to fall on her face with her cute ass sticking up in the air. Daniel moved in behind her, and Greg in front of her - both on their knees.

Greg lifted Lynn's head up by the hair and put her mouth down on his cock, which was now hard and throbbing again. He could hear her gag as she tried to adjust to his size and he chuckled when he realized that his cock was literally holding her up. She finally adjusted to his size and began to suck on him, making little moaning sounds as she did this. Daniel was watching her pussy as she did this and he could tell she was getting turned on. She started to swell and drip wetness, and that was all of the invitation he needed.

He got behind her and rubbed his cock against her pussy getting it nice and wet. Then, he grabbed Lynn by the hips and thrust himself up her tight ass. She let out a whimper when he first penetrated her - he usually gave her time to adjust but this time he just made her take it all - so he waited a second until her ass relaxed and she was ready for him. He got his cue to continue when she started sucking on Greg again.

He began thrusting and matching the movements of her mouth, it was so erotic to see her taking it in the mouth and up the ass at the same time. Greg reached down and began to pull on her nipples, making them erect and begging for more. Daniel lost all control again, he just started thrusting harder and harder, and she moved her mouth around Greg's cock to match. He could tell Greg was about to cum, and he watched as Greg pulled out of her mouth, held her up by her hair and came all over her face and chest - and she actually moaned and begged for more! She'd never done that before! Seeing that was too much for Daniel and he could feel his climax about to release. He thrust one last time then pulled his cock out of her ass and came all over her back. As he did this Lynn orgasmed again until she collapsed, shuddering, on the bed.

Both Greg and Daniel were spent as well, so Daniel released Lynn from her restraints and the three of them collapsed on to the bed - all wondering what pleasures the morning might hold for them.

12