Finishing School Coercion?

Story Info
Elisabeth discovers a dark new world.
3.5k words
4.31
76.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisabeth closed her textbook and took off her glasses. She again took the opportunity to bemoan her faith; that her parents saw fit to send her to this remote finishing school. She was two months into her yearlong stay and already it felt like a life sentence. Her parents had assured her that this was not a punishment. Rather it was a chance to gain that extra polish a woman requires to gain an advantageous marriage. Elisabeth knew this to be a lie. If she hadn't been friendly with John, she had no doubt she would now be attending a good college or touring Europe and not stuck here. So what if John was merely a carpenter. She sighed, she wondered if her parents were aware that this was 1953 not 1853.

She turned to stare out of the window. At least she was out of Ireland for the first time in her eighteen years, even if it was only in some bleak Scottish moor. She shook her head to try and dispel her self-pitying brooding. She knew her parents were crass, social climbing snobs but they were trying their hardest to do what was best for her. Their definition of what was best for her however, left a lot to be desired. As far as they were concerned, marriage to a rich settled man should be the extent and fulfilment of her ambition. Elisabeth thought better of herself and was more interested in finding her own place in the world, based on her skills and intellect, not her ability to smile dutifully at her husband's jokes.

She checked the time. It was 8pm, one hour to lights out. She wondered where her roommate was. She smiled to herself, however isolated or depressed she felt, Jenny could always cheer her up. Elisabeth had not considered herself sheltered; she had allowed John to kiss her on the lips, once even opening her mouth, but if even half of what Jenny said was true then she was truly innocent. Jenny was from some family of minor nobility. Her family had only their name, an overly large house and a great deal of pride left to them. It was imperative that Jenny snared a rich husband and Jenny was completely at ease with this. She had told Elisabeth that a rich husband would mean security for her and her family, but it didn't mean she had to be a good wife.

Jenny's shocking stories were not based on experience but on observations. Her large house contained many servants and her family's poverty did not bar then from owning several horses. She had become acquainted with the mechanics of reproduction from an early age. It was her pioneering spirit of exploration however that revealed to her the shocking world of what actually happened between adults behind closed doors. Her home was centuries old, built when her family was one of the richest in Britain. The grandiose architecture included a veritable labyrinth of secret passages and discreet spy holes. She had gained an education that would surpass that of even the most libertine gentleman. Elisabeth giggled to herself when she considered how shocked Jenny's husband would be on their wedding night.

Elisabeth refused to believe even half of what Jenny told her but took a guilty pleasure in hearing the stories. Listening to Jenny relate a scene, always through a mouth locked in a cheeky grin, had caused her new and unfamiliar sensations. Sensations centred in that place between her legs. A fluttering, a heat, that not even when she kissed John would become so inflamed. Lately she was finding herself tempted to explore these sensations further, allowing her fingers to possibly find the centre of this feeling, touching that area she had been taught to never touch.

She took a deep breath and tried to put those thoughts out of her head. She looked at Jenny's empty bed and again at the clock on the wall. She smiled ruefully. Jenny had always made a habit of pushing the school rules to the limit but while known as a troublemaker, by the Martinet nuns that ran the school, she never allowed herself to be caught actually breaking the rules. There were only ten minutes left to lights out. Elisabeth knew that in all probability Jenny was somewhere in the west wing, most likely keeping company with one of the young seminaries that were housed there. Jenny had made it clear to Elisabeth that she felt it her duty to corrupt at least one prospective priest in her time here. While Elisabeth knew it was mortal sin for her to even know about Jenny's project she didn't feel it to be wrong. She had experienced enough unpleasant priests at home to know that even one less of them would be an improvement for the world.

She watched the clock tick towards the hour and her worry grew. She knew that Sister Paulette would be around to check the rooms in under five minutes time. She muttered a few words that Jenny had taught her under her breath and quickly moved to push some clothes under Jenny's bed. Satisfied that it would pass a cursory inspection she removed her heavy school dress and put on her ankle length white night dress. While nude underneath, it gave ample warmth and more than protected her modesty. She put the grill in front of the open log fire, turned off the light and hopped into bed. Feigning sleep she waited for Sister Paulette to march in unannounced, as was her usual practice. At two minutes past the hour Elisabeth heard the door handle turn and felt the presence of Paulette in her room. The nun grunted her approval and left within seconds.

Elisabeth got up and sighed in relief. She decided that as a friend she should find Jenny and make sure she got back to her room before being discovered. She made up her own bed to make it appear occupied, placed her feet into a pair of slippers and quietly opened her door. She saw Sister Paulette and waited for her to enter another room before leaving and ran as quickly as she could to the open dormitory door. She kept running until she came to a corridor she knew might be used. She glanced up and down its length and once behind her before sprinting to the last door on the left. She opened it and closed it behind her in mere seconds. She waited for her heart to stop trying to escape her chest, knowing that she was now relatively safe from discovery till the return trip. This was a little used back stairs that had several unused rooms off the landings. It also connected the main area, where the finishing school was located, with the west wing where young seminarians had their determination tested by being kept in isolation from their old lives for a year.

This staircase was where the strictly policed separation was usually broken. Assignations were kept, but more usually this was where a roaring trade in cigarettes, illicit wine and chocolate was carried out. And it was not unknown for letters from home sick young men to be posted to their mothers by sympathetic girls in the finishing school. Or if not sympathetic then at least avaricious. Jenny was generally acknowledged as the lynchpin in this mercantile adventure. She had the bravery to visit here regularly and besides her avowed intention of corrupting a 'baby priest' as she called them she also had a sweet tooth. Elisabeth had even begun to worry about her own figure so much chocolate was finding its way into her room.

Elisabeth pushed back her shoulders and began to walk up the stairs slowly. She wanted to find Jenny but didn't want to embarrass her by bundling into her if she was kissing some one. She reached the first landing and checked the room that led off of it. It was empty. She continued up, checking the rooms on the second, third and fourth landings. All empty and Elisabeth began to worry that she may have made a mistake. She continued upwards however to the fifth floor. She sighed in relief as she heard muffled voices from above her. She reached the door and saw it was open from the flickering candlelight that was lighting up a tiny section of the landing. She inched towards the door and looked around it, making sure not to be seen by its occupants.

She relaxed as she saw Jenny sitting on some frayed looking cushions sharing what appeared to be a bottle of wine and some cigarettes. With her were two boys; no they were men. They must have been in their late twenties at least. Elisabeth paled as she realised that Jenny must have been caught and was now been spoken to by two of the priests from the seminary. What she couldn't understand however was why the three of them were sitting and sharing a convivial bottle of wine. Surely they should be marching her to Sister Paulette and demanding her immediate expulsion. Instead they were chatting and as far as Elisabeth could ascertain from their postures and gestures maybe even flirting. Unfortunately they were being so careful to remain quiet that she was unable to hear them properly. She did work out that they were called Simon and Adrian and that Jenny was addressing them in this familiar fashion. While shocked by Jenny's brazen behaviour she was even more taken aback by the priests' acquiescence.

Elisabeth's mind raced as she considered her options, wondering what was the best course of action. While worried for her friend she didn't know if her intervention was necessary or if it would even be welcome. But she just couldn't leave her here and more importantly she was overcome with curiosity as to what was actually happening. What were they discussing, was Jenny in as much trouble as she should be and just why were the priests so relaxed and friendly looking. As she continued to watch she saw Jenny go deathly pale and slowly nod her head as if agreeing to something. She then took a long drink, straight from the wine bottle, and stood up. The priests sat back, their faces smiling and expectant. Then Elisabeth had to stifle a gasp as Jenny, rather unsteadily began to take her clothes off.

Realisation struck Elisabeth like a dagger to the heart. These bastards were blackmailing Jenny. Taking a deep breath she determined to walk in and call them out for their horrible behaviour. No matter the consequences she could not allow her friend to be so badly mistreated. She placed her hand on the door ready to open it fully. As she was opening it Jenny saw her, their eyes met and Jenny gave her the merest shake of the head. Elisabeth stared at her, wondering if she was misinterpreting what had just occurred. Jenny moved slightly, making it necessary for the two men to shift their positions. They now had their backs to the door and Jenny again locked eyes with Elisabeth, giving her a more firm direction to not enter or interfere. Elisabeth was now in no doubt about Jenny's message, she was not to get involved. She was to allow whatever was to happen to just happen.

The priests stood and removed their heavy black robes, throwing them into a corner of the room. They stood wearing only tight white long johns, socks and brown sandals. Jenny's eyes widened in surprise but she had a determined expression on her face. She dropped her blue school blazer to the floor and pulled her blouse from her skirt. She unbuttoned it and took it off, exposing a large expanse of cleavage held high and firm by a plain white brassier. Elisabeth saw the men express their approval with nodding heads. Jenny unbuttoned her ankle length skirt and after a moments hesitation let it drop to the floor before stepping out of it. She now stood in her bra, loose white knickers, thick black stockings and sensible leather shoes. She paused unsure as to what to do next and Elisabeth held her breath expecting her to lose her nerve and try to escape.

Jenny however wasn't given the opportunity to reconsider. Both men closed in on her and began to run their hands over her near naked body. Jenny just stood there as if in a daze, her eyes half closed her hands hanging limp at her sides. Elisabeth moved to the other side of the door and leaned against the wall and continued to stare with wide-eyed fascination. While shocked and scared she knew she didn't want to miss whatever was going to happen. The men moved so that one stood in front and the other behind Jenny. They continued to grope and fondle her body. The man behind her had his lips on her shoulder, kissing and licking it. He reached up and unhooked her bra pushing it off her shoulders. Jenny reacted by holding it to her breasts, reluctant to let it go and uncover her breasts. The man to her front gripped the bra and yanked it roughly from her body. He paused to gaze at her magnificent teenage bosom before bending his back to enclose her right nipple in her mouth.

The second priest cupped her free breast, squeezing it and pinching her nipples between his fingers. A gasp escaped Jenny's mouth, her hands came to rest on the hand holding her breast and on the head suckling the other. The man behind continued to nuzzle her neck, then the back of her shoulders, before he began to slowly trace a line down her spine with his tongue. He moved his hands to that they held her waist. As he continued to kiss her spine he got to his knees and hooked his fingers in her knickers. His tongue reached the top of her knickers and he slowly pushed them down, continuing to kiss and lick ever further downwards. Elisabeth strained to see, as more and more of her friend's body was exposed. She watched as Jenny's knickers were pushed down, her thickly haired sex coming into view. Elisabeth licked her lips nervously as she stared at the first pussy, other than her own, she had ever seen. The man kissing Jenny's breasts straightened and taking her head in his hands kissed her hard on the lips. Their mouths opened and their tongues met in a passionate struggle. He held her body close, his hips grinding his groin against Jenny's now naked cunt.

Elisabeth felt dizzy as she attempted to see all, understand all and miss nothing. Jenny's knickers fell to her ankles and the man kneeling behind her helped her to step out of them as she continued to kiss the other. He threw the knickers over his shoulder and licked his lips as he looked lustfully as the naked derrière before him. His hands moved to the naked mounds and kneaded them, his thumbs pushing them apart, exposing more and more of her crack and allowing her hairy cunt lips to be seen through her thighs. Elisabeth's knees turned to jelly as she watched with disgust and awe as he moved his head to Jenny's bottom, his tongue protruding from his mouth. He pushed his face against the fleshy cheeks and pushed his tongue into Jenny's exposed bottom hole. Shock and disgust coursed through Elisabeth's body but she was more and more aware of the growing heat between her legs. She turned away leaned her back against the wall. She knew she had to leave, what she was watching was vulgar and wrong. She nodded her head, assured by her decision. Yet she couldn't move, she wanted to see more, know more. She stifled a sob and returned to her position, watching her young friend being ravaged by two perverted priests.

She silently fell to her knees as she saw how the scene had progressed. Jenny was now bent at the waist. Her head bobbing up and down as sucked the rigid member in her mouth. The priest's long johns had been pushed to his knees. His taut bottom flexed and relaxed in response to his hips jerking his hardened cock into the girls open wet mouth. Her hands rested on his hips. Wet, spit fuelled, suction sounds escaped her lips, but there was a quality to it. Elisabeth recognised the hint of animal pleasure in Jenny's grunts. She was actually pushing back on the tongue that remained buried in her bottom hole. Elisabeth shook her head. Jenny was taking pleasure in these wicked acts, she was enjoying having her mouth used as a cunt and her most private hole being assaulted by that priest's tongue.

Elisabeth looked down and noticed a growing wet spot on her nightdress. She was confused; surely she hadn't passed water without knowing. She pulled the nightdress above her waist. She immediately recognised the odour as something other than urine. She placed a hand on her flowing sex, her fingers sliding over her slick pubic hairs and pushing against her puffy moist lips. Her middle finger slipped easily between her lips and she shuddered as electric pleasure shot through her body. She continued to stroke and robe her virgin cunt and a dozen seconds she had to bite down on her free hand as the unfamiliar joy of an orgasm overwhelmed her senses. She sat down and did what she could to silently regain her composure. Her hand stayed between her legs, little aftershocks of pleasure racking her body.

She returned to her knees and looked to see how events were unfolding between her friend and the priests. She hadn't thought herself capable of further shock. What she now saw however caused a cold shiver run through her body. Jenny was now on her knees. Her mouth was still being used by one of the priests while the other was kneeling behind her. His long johns had been discarded and his hand was stroking his veined purple sex. It appeared rock hard and he then moved it between Jenny's bottom cheeks. Elisabeth stared transfixed, watching as her friend tensed and grunted as her bottom was invaded by the pervert behind her. He slowly and steadily pushed against her; there was an audible pop as his cock head burst through her virgin sphincter muscle. The priests then held her hips and began to rock back and forth, each thrust forward pushing his cock deeper in the Jenny's bowels. She moved her head away from the cock she was sucking and let out a sorrowful, pain filled groan. She was given little respite as her head was steered back to the saliva coated cock I front of her. Her head was held still by the priest's strong hands as he proceeded to rut against her face; fucking her mouth with abandon. Her body began to move in response, her attackers were now piercing her hard and fast. Despite her pain, she was beginning to feel her body betray itself as it experienced this unwelcome sodomy and face fucking.

Elisabeth knelt in deathly stillness. Her eyes assailed by perversion and her ears by the grunting and vile oaths of the priests. In breathless voices they were calling her friend unspeakable things. They described her a wanton slut, filthy slut, big titted whore, cunt and many more that Elisabeth didn't even recognise. Minutes passed, but it seemed like a year or a single second and the priests were now so intent that they were no longer able to speak, only grunting with increased urgency. A look passed between them, then a nod and with a swift movement both withdrew their cocks from Jenny's ravaged orifices. They stroked their cocks with quick firm hands and began to spew creamy white fluid over Jenny's upturned face and bottom cheeks. Their bodies shuddering in their climaxes. In less that a minute they had stood and retrieved their clothes. Jenny remained unmoving on her knees as the priests began to leave.

Elisabeth had left it too late to flee, so pressed her back against the wall hoping against hope to avoid discovery. She needn't have worried; the priests were congratulating themselves on their good fortune. They made their way to the door leading to the seminary without a backward glance. As they closed the door behind them Elisabeth ran to her friend's side. Jenny had remained, unmoving, as they had left her. Elisabeth unsure as to what to do couldn't help but stare at the white deposits on her friend's bottom and face. Jenny finally noticed the presence of her friend and smiled up at her. She used her hands to push herself back and to flop down heavily onto her bottom. She grimaced at the impact but again looked at her friend a rueful smile playing itself over her lips. She shook her head and got to her feet. She wordlessly dressed and leaning on Elisabeth's shoulder made her way down stairs, returning to their room.