Finishing School For Ladies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

Valerie continued to slowly guide herself into Emily's behind until she was in all the way and her groin rested on her soft buttocks. She smiled over Emily's shoulder at Sally and nodded and the two transvestites began to fuck the girl between them.

Emily couldn't do much but lie between the two girls and luxuriate in the intense sensations radiating from her vagina, her anus, and her clitoris; she was in state of intense stimulation and excitement. She began to scream and Sally smothered her cries by kissing her and fucking her as hard as she could; it was like hanging onto a bucking animal.

Valerie was hanging onto Emily from behind, her arms locked around Emily's waist as she jackhammered her cock in and out of Emily's tight anus.

Emily came like an express train. She screamed and writhed and all that Valerie and Sally could do was hang on for the ride. They both came inside Emily simultaneously and they too moaned with ecstasy as they orgasmed.

The three sumptuous creatures were a tangle of stocking-clad legs, sweaty bodies and languid arms and hands groping and stroking each other. They shuddered and writhed against each other until they were spent and sated and then lay in a muddle of perspiring limbs and laddered stockings, they gasped and panted as they regained their composure.

Once they had recovered enough to talk, Emily was the first to speak from the centre of the sex sandwich.

"Oh my god the most amazing sex and the most intense orgasms ever," she sighed.

"Orgasms?" Sally queried.

"Yes orgasms. I lost count at two," Emily giggled.

"Fucking women! Always getting more than us and then rubbing it in!" Valerie laughed.

"Well I can tell you one thing ladies. I'm definitely not closest to either the bar or the cigarettes so unless you want to keep me trapped between you and shag me again, one of you has got to move," she chuckled.

"Age before beauty," Sally joshed.

"Fuck you two! I need to piss anyway," Valerie reluctantly broke away from the threesome to pee, pour drinks, and get their cigarettes.

When she came back she found Emily and Sally in the 69 position.

"Hey fuck you two! Wait for me!" she put down the tray with the drinks and packets of ciggies and leapt on the bed.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers
12