Finishing School for Shemales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress K backed up in her chair and stood, letting her skirt slide down over her cock. Davina slowly edged forwards, feeling every single inch of the huge dildo slipping out of her. The head was the largest part, and yet there was only a small amount of resistance as it finally popped out of her battered little rosebud.

She shakily got to her feet.

Mistress K pointed to a door that Davina had never noticed before. "Matron is waiting for you through there. Do as she says, obey your instructions and the future will be wonderful. Goodbye, little one."

And with that, Mistress K leaned down and kissed Davina deeply, tasting her own pre-cum on the little sluts lips.

Davina walked through the door, her legs barely able to take her weight. To hear that the Mistress was thinking about sending her back to that heartless bastard. Pete Jonas was Davina's step-father, an evil minded sadist who, back when Davina was still David, used to knock him around at the slightest provocation. He was also mean to Davina's Mom, and it sounded like he was going to dump her too! Davina's Mom had put a lot of money into Jonas' business, which had now become a success, but the bastard probably wouldn't leave her a thing when he walked out of the door.

Davina was trying hard not to cry when she saw Matron waiting for her in a small room. Matron walked over and put an arm around her shoulders, and Davina immediately began sobbing.

"There, there, darling," Matron said softly. "I'm sure you'll do well this evening. And then all of this will be over."

She poured a deep, hot bath and washed Davina very gently, then dried her and wrapped her in a thick, fluffy robe.

"What... what's the test tonight, Matron?" Stammered Davina.

Matron smiled. "You'll find out soon enough, darling." And with that she opened a side door and let in Charity, the T-girl who had first taught Davina how to apply make-up.

Charity smiled at Davina and sat her down in a make-up chair. She began styling the beautiful young T-girl's long auburn hair, straightening it and adding product to make it shine like silk. She then began applying make-up. Davina sat dumbly in the chair, not sure what was going on. From the mirror she could see that Charity was applying quite heavy make-up, certainly more than she was used to wearing. By the time she was finished, Davina looked at herself, and couldn't believe the transformation.

Normally she looked pretty, but innocent, just a dash of make-up to bring out her natural beauty. Now, with eye-liner around her eyes and deep, shiny red lips, she looked like a little whore. Charity leant back to admire her work, and smiled. "You look gorgeous, babe." She said. "Now, drop your robe and we'll make you perfect."

Davina slowly got to her feet. She felt so nervous, but she had known Matron and Charity since she first got to the finishing school, and she didn't really feel strange being naked in front of them. Her robe dropped down to the floor. Charity smiled again, taking in Davina's beautiful, lithe body. "Looking hot, hun. You've really developed." She said, wickedly.

Charity then began to squirt oil onto her hands and rub it into Davina's skin, first her legs and then up her thighs, her tight little butt and back. The sensation was very nice, and even though Davina had had a very stressful day, she felt herself begin to loosen up. And she felt other parts of her body begin to harden up.

Charity turned her round and knelt down, starting to rub oil into her tummy, when she saw Davina's little clit begin to swell.

"My," she purred, "you are a very responsive young lady, aren't you?" And Charity leant forwards and flicked the very tip of Davina's hardening cock with her tongue. Davina moaned softly, but Charity just smiled and continued with the oil, up Davina's body, and over her pert, rounded breasts, her thumbs running over the thick nipples.

Davina was a little out of breath by the time Charity had finished, and wished that the sexy T-woman's hands hadn't stopped their delicious work. Matron then walked forward holding a shiny piece of red leather. It was a tiny waspie corset that encircled Davina's already slim waist, and, pulling hard on the cords, matron tied the corset as tight as she could. Davina felt the breath leave her body and her back straighten as the restrictive garment was made secure. Her butt now stuck out and her breasts were pushed upwards and forwards.

Charity the knelt once more and took out two red patent sandals with a thick perspex platform and stiletto heal, buckling them onto Davina's petite feet. The straps continued up Davina's calfs, finishing just below the knee.

Matron slowly turned her about, tottering slightly on the high platforms, to face the mirror. Davina drew in a quick gasp. She nearly didn't recognise herself. Her face looked wicked, and sensuous, but her body looked made for fucking. Glistening with a thin film of oil, the corset and heels doing their work to present her assets in the most alluring, most provocative way.

Davina felt her cock grow harder as she looked at herself. The perfect shemale whore, ready for anyone who wanted to fuck her.

"You're ready," whispered Matron, and taking Davina's hand, led her through a tight passageway into a round chamber with a single door at the far end. Sitting on a couch was Mistress K. Her eyes widened as Davina was led in.

"My god. She's incredible." Mistress K breathed, getting to her feet and slowly walking around Davina, taking in the rising, falling breasts, the beautiful, pert shining ass.

Mistress K stopped directly in front of Davina and with soft hands gripped the T-girls hairless penis, gently tugging.

"Am... Am I for you, this evening, Mistress?" Davina asked, nervously.

Mistress K laughed a deep throaty laugh and shook her head. "I wish you were, Davina. I could fuck you until you were no longer able to walk. No my darling, we have a different test for you this evening."

She took Davina's hand and led her to the doorway at the far end of the room, and pointed to a small viewing hole. Davina leaned forwards and looked in to see a dimly lit room. The room had mirrors on ever surface apart from a wide leather chair sat in the middle. And sitting on the arm chair was her Step-father. Davina's heart started beating faster and faster, and she felt herself begin to tremble. Pulling away from the door she turned to Mistress K, shaking her head.

"Please," she begged, "not him. Anybody but him."

Mistress K smiled slightly cruelly. "As we agreed, you belong to me, slut." Her expression softened slightly. "You think I'm being cruel, but I'm not. There is a hidden video camera in that room. You must go in and do what he asks. You must let him fuck you. And you must make him say that he knows who you are, knows that you were once his step-son."

Davina blinked, trying not to cry. "But why? Why would you make me do this?"

Mistress K narrowed her eyes. "It should be enough that I tell you to do it. But I also do this to help you. That man is pure evil. But once we have this tape, he belongs to us. To you. We can ensure that your mother is cared for for the rest of her life, that he never bothers her, or you again. With that tape, you will have control. Life is not easy for women like us, Davina. We must use everything we have to make life better. Do you understand?"

Davina looked at the Mistress, and slowly she began to understand what the Mistress had been trying to tell her. Finally she nodded. "I understand."

And with that, she leant forward on her high platforms and lightly kissed the Mistresses lips. Mistress K looked at her, shocked, and for the first time that she could remember, blushed.

"Let's get started." Davina said softly.

Mistress K dimmed the lights in the chamber and slowly opened the door.

Pete Jonas was getting bored. He'd had an excellent supper and a few too many glasses of wine. The girls had been good company over dinner, and he'd tried pawing at one or two of them, but that Mistress K bitch kept a pretty tight ship. Whenever he got a little out of hand, the girls were sent to sit at a different part of the room. She'd promised that it would all be worth his while, but he'd already been sitting here for 15 minutes, and if something didn't happen soon, he'd just get up and leave. He stared at his own reflection in the mirrored walls and admired himself. Not too bad looking even after all these years.

The door opened slowly, and for a few seconds he could see nothing. Then he smelt light, sensuous perfume and saw a figure swaying into the room. He saw only the outline at first. The girl was beautiful, petite, curvy, but slim.

As the girl walked into the dim light, Pete took in the porn star shoes, the beautiful slim legs and ripe thighs, the rounded hips and tiny, corseted waist. He saw the small cock hanging between those thighs and licked his lips. That he liked girls with 'something extra' was a secret he'd kept hidden for all his life. As he continued looking up he admired one of the finest racks he'd ever seen. Rounded, heavy and pert. The T-girl's tan body glistened in the low lighting.

"Good evening, Mr Jonas." The voice was light, breathy.

Pete looked up and saw a beautiful, slutty face, framed in auburn hair, piercing green eyes staring back at him, a sultry smile on the plump lips.

There was something about the face that he knew, but it was difficult to place.

The girl walked towards him, hips swaying seductively until she was just a few inches in front of him. Her scent was beautiful, perfume, and a slight sexual musk that made his cock start to harden in his pants.

She slowly turned on the spot until her ass was just in front of his face. "Do you like what you see, Mr Jonas?" The girl asked, looking at him over her shoulder. She began to bend forwards, running her hands down her glistening legs, revealing her tight little rosebud. Slowly she stood up again.

Pete's cock was painfully hard now, as the girl turned back towards him. She stepped even closer, until her little hairless cock was right in front of his face, then bent forwards to whisper into his ear. As she leant forwards, her heavy breasts brushed his cheek. Pete moaned in the back of his throat. The heat from the girl was incredible. He had never wanted anyone so much in his life.

The girl's mouth was right by his ear and he felt her lips brush briefly against his skin. "Don't you recognise me, Mr Jonas? Don't you recognise your step-son?"

Pete suddenly jerked backwards and the girl rose and took a step back. Pete Jonas' breathing was heavy. "What the fuck is going on?"

The girl smiled sexily and ran a hand down her body, arching her back. Her finger ran down her cock and further, between her legs. She slowly sank into a crouch.

"You know what's going on. Don't pretend that this isn't what you wanted. Your own personal shemale fuckslut." The girl almost purred.

Pete didn't know what to do, as he looked at the girls face he started to see slight signs, slight memories of David's in the shape and bone structure. And in the eyes. But his own eyes were drawn down to the wide spread, tanned thighs, to the little hand working away. He could see the tips of her fingers dipping in and out of her ass. His cock pulsed.

"David..." He gasped, his voice sounding rough.

The girl smiled and withdrew her fingers from between her legs. She brought them to her lips and began to lick them with her pink little tongue.

"You made me. You wanted this." She got to her feet and slowly brought her knees up so that she was straddling him in the leather chair. She slowly took first one of his hands, then the other and placed one on her breast and the other on her ass. "Tell me who I am."

Pete's voice was a harsh whisper in the dim room. "You're... you're my step-son." He said finally. His hands were trembling but already he was starting to squeeze the flesh of her ass, to stroke her beautiful firm breast.

"They call me Davina now. But I'm in trouble. I'm not supposed to be here." Davina leant forwards until her lips were just by his ear. She swallowed, trying not to tremble or let her fear or loathing for this man show. She let her lips kiss his ear and he gasped. "I want you to take me home, throw my bitch mother out of the house and keep me as your personal sex slave. Would you like that?"

Pete paused, and for a second, Davina thought she had gone too far. But when he replied his voice was tight with lust. "Yes."

Davina slowly got off him and knelt down, swiftly removing his shoes and socks. She leaned forwards and Pete looked over her shoulder seeing her tanned, ripe little ass reflected in the mirrored walls, the small smooth balls hanging between her legs.

Her hand stroked over his cock, making him moan and then she undid the buttons on his shirt.

Pete suddenly grabbed her hand. For the first time he looked slightly suspicious. "Then... then why don't we leave now? Together."

Davina felt a thrill of nerves run through her, but she stood up, arching her back. She ran her hand down her corset and down over the oiled, velvet skin of her cock. To her surprise it was starting to grow hard again. She breathed deeply, watching him watch her breasts rise and fall. "Do you see my little clit? So pathetic compared to that beautiful thing I just felt in your pants."

Pete nodded, still wary.

"It's getting hard for you. I've wanted you for so long. A real man. A strong man. The reason we can't leave now is because I've waited long enough for you already... Daddy." Davina breathed.

She looked at him through her lashes, still letting her fingers slide of her hardening clit. And she could see that she had him now. He was hers to control. And now she truly understood what Mistress had been trying to tell her. With her beauty, her sensuality, she no longer feared this man as she had as a weak, slight male. Now he wanted her more than anything. And she was going to put him in a position where he could do no harm ever again. This was her power. And it was starting to turn her on, overriding the hatred and loathing and fear she felt for him.

"Don't you want to fuck me, Daddy?" She asked, almost a little sadly.

Pete took a shaky breath. "Yes... I want to fuck you... I want you right now..."

Davina moved around behind the chair, her ass jiggling slightly with every step, and she removed his shirt. She then walked back in front of him and crouched down on the floor. Her hands ran up his thighs. He growled in the back of his throat as she started to rub his cock through his pants. She then slowly undid his fly and he watched as she smiled like a slut, pushing one hand into his fly.

"What do you have for me, Daddy?" She purred. Her fingers found his throbbing cock. It was about average in length, but very very thick. At least Davina understood one thing her mother had seen in him.

She freed his cock from his pants and gripped it in her hand, squeezing and gently pulling the skin down and up on the shaft.

"Can... Can I suck your cock? Please?" Davina asked, looking up at him. He nodded, unable now to talk.

Davina leant forwards, and took in the smell of his sex. She couldn't believe it, but she was now incredibly turned on by the effect she was having on this idiot. She opened her lips and pressed her tongue against the very bottom of his shaft, and then incredibly slowly, licked her way up his cock, her eyes always on his. When she reached the top she let her tongue swirl around the hot, fat helmet, already covered in pre-cum. And then she bobbed her head, letting her lips run over the top, taking him in her mouth.

He grabbed her hair as she began sucking his cock, tasting him, swirling her tongue around, feeling the thick shaft stretch her lips wide. Her head bobbed up and down and his hips rose to meet her. Soon his cock was buried deep in her throat and she felt his pubic hair graze her nose.

He began to tense and she swiftly pulled back, letting his cock fall from her mouth. He watched entranced at the saliva that still connected his cock to her lips. She quickly undid his belt and removed his pants and shorts. Then she stood in front of him and straddled his naked body. Her boobs pressed against his face and she felt him start to lick and suck at her nipples.

She brought her oiled ass down and began sliding it back and forwards along the length of his shaft. She had to admit that the girth and the heat felt wonderful.

She looked over her shoulder and saw her pneumatic body sliding over his, her glistening tanned flesh rippling with every stroke. She gasped as he bit one her nipples, but it felt good.

She felt his hand grip her cock and she gasped out loud, arching her back. And then she did what she had to do. To end this whole charade. She leant backwards and gripped his cock and pushed back until the head was just pressing against her most secret entrance.

Slowly she pushed backwards and felt herself begin to widen as her rosebud blossomed around the thick invader. Her breath came in harsh gasps, restricted by the corset, but she continued to push onto him. It was the first cock she had had inside of her, and it felt right that this would be the one that freed her.

The thick head widened her ass even further, making her cry out and bite her lip, until finally, it was in. She paused, her hand resting on his shoulder, but clearly he had mistaken her cry for one of passion.

He grabbed her waist and thrust upwards. Davina groaned as his full, fat length filled up her tiny ass. Her own little cock was pulsing with each beat of her heart as she sat, splayed on him.

He started to fuck her, with swift, hard strokes, pounding her soft, delicate hole. She felt him rear up in her insides, stretching her as wide as she would go, then sliding out, only to pound back in once more.

Gradually her muscles relaxed and she began to accommodate his length more easily. And soon, she was riding him hard, her ass slamming down onto his thighs taking his cock deep into her perfect place.

He suddenly stopped and pulled her up and off him, and as his cock left she felt her ass gape, already used to its powerful visitor.

He turned her round, his legs wide, and forced her thighs wider still until she was as spread as she could be, her own legs hooked behind his. And then he sat her back down, aiming his cock, sliding it easily into her ravaged hole.

Davina gasped again as he re-entered her, but now she could take him. He thrust up into her and they both watch their reflection in the mirror. She watched her own little cock bounce in time with his thrusts as he gripped her hair, pulling her head back. His other hand found her breast and kneaded and pawed at it cruelly.

He began to thrust harder and harder, sweat now covering both of them, and she felt him tense beneath her. He shouted and she felt the warm heat of his semen begin to spurt inside her, swiftly filling her tight ass.

He finally stopped bucking and lay back in the chair. For a few moments she lay back against him, her thighs still spread, her ass still impaled on his dick. When she had got her breath back, she braced herself, and slowly got to her feet, feeling him slip wetly out of her. She also felt his cum begin to leak out of her, down her inner thighs.

"That... That was incredible." Pete said.

Davina stretched. She felt incredible. So powerful and strong she could hardly believe the change in herself.

"I'll get dressed," he said, "and then I'll see you outside. We can leave tonight."

Davina looked at him over her shoulder, still getting her breath back, his semen dripping from her. "Uhuh." She said non-committally and then walked, with shaky legs, out of the door she had come in through.