Finishing School for Shemales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she walked into the round chamber she found Matron waiting for her, with a slightly worried expression on her face.

"Are you okay, Davina?" She asked, carefully.

Davina stretched again and ran her hands through her hair. She smiled a broad, lazy smile. "Yes. Yes, I am. And now I understand what the Mistress was talking about."

Matron smiled. "And do you still fear that man?"

Davina shook her head. "No. Not at all. I feel powerful. He's just... a cock with a dick attached." Matron laughed at that, and Davina began laughing too. "Now," said Matron, "let's get you cleaned up quickly. You're not finished for tonight."

Davina looked a little shocked at that, and Matron smiled naughtily. "I see you can still be shocked, Davina."

Davina blushed. Perhaps she had been a little full of herself after all.

Pete Jonas walked out into the main hall, still looking flustered and readjusting his clothes when Mistress K stopped him and brought him into her office. She then played him the tape of him fucking Davina.

When the tape was done, Mistress K smiled broadly. "You will never return to your home again. You will provide your soon to be ex-wife with an allowance that we will name. Trust me, you will be very generous, and by the sounds of things, the poor woman will be relieved to be rid of you. You will never contact her again, or try to harm her. If you do, we will release this video to your colleagues and friends.

You will never try to get in contact with Davina again, If you do, we release the video.

You will not try to gain revenge on this institution..."

Jonas interrupted, his voice harsh. "Let me guess, or you'll release the tape. Is that right, you smug bitch?"

Mistress K leaned forwards in her chair. Her voice was low and icy cold. "No Mr Jonas. This institution has clients and contacts that go to the very heart of power in countries all over the world. And these people, understandably, are very careful about their privacy. They would see an attack on us as an attack on them. I say this as a warning, Mr Jonas. These people would not blackmail you or try to hush you up. They'd kill you."

Jonas sat back in his chair, suddenly looking a good deal smaller and weaker than when he had walked in. He was pale and sweat started to form on his brow.

Mistress K sat back and smiled again. "And of course, we'll always be watching you. You may go now, Jonas. Do not come back."

And with that, he was dismissed.

Matron finished cleaning up Davina, fixing her make-up, and flushing the semen out of her behind. She then began to fill the young T-girl up with lube as she sat in a chair with her feet up in stirrups. Matron was gentle and attentive as she applied the lube to Davina's most secret place. Davina gasped and her toes curled. "You know, Matron. You're still the only person who's made me cum since I've been here." Davina said, a little shyly.

Matron smiled but said nothing. Soon she was finished and she helped Davina to her feet, slipping on the sandals once more and tying the ribbons up her ankles.

Without a word she led the girl through the hallway and through a selection of rooms that Davina had never seen before. She was still naked apart from the corset and shoes, but she was starting to feel very natural walking around like this.

They finally came to a door, and Matron pecked her on the cheek.

"Enjoy, my darling." Matron said, and then opened the door.

Davina walked into a large, beautifully furnished room, that was dominated by a huge bed and a lit by a large fireplace, in which burned several huge logs.

She walked across the room and saw a figure lying on the bed. It was Olivia. Her friend lay on the bed smiling at her, dressed in exactly the same outfit as Davina, but with a white corset and sandals.

"Hello, honey." Olivia smiled and beckoned her over.

Davina moved to the bed and crawled across the covers. "What's going on, Olivia?" Davina asked, puzzled.

"Mistress said that you would have to go through something unpleasant tonight. It looks like you passed. I'm here to make it all better. And because I want to be." Olivia looked a little shy as she said the last sentence.

Davina lay by her friend, feeling her warm, silk skin, warmed by the fire. They slowly began to kiss, their bodies pressing close, their legs entwining. This was the opposite of Jonas. Gentle, loving, warm.

Soon they began to sweat and rub their bodies against one another. Davina felt her own hard little cock pressing and rubbing against her friend's. Her nipples grazing against her friends. Their hands were everywhere, exploring, stroking, wanting.

Davina felt Olivia's hand reach between her legs and a finger stroke her rosebud. The finger applied a little pressure and Davina sighed, relaxing as it entered her. "Mmmmm..." She breathed.

Olivia kissed her friend deeply and moved the finger in and out before letting second one join it. "You feel as though you've had a visitor tonight."

Davina smiled. "I have." And with that she slipped her own hand between Olivia's legs and let her slim fingers explore her friend's smooth, soft cheeks, and then the tight, perfect little dip that marked her entrance. With a slight pressure, Davina pushed her finger into Olivia's behind, making the beautiful girl moan.

Soon they were writhing on each other hands, gasping, kissing, moaning, loving every single sensation, savouring each others touch.

Davina felt Olivia's hand disappear and opened her eyes, a little disappointed. Olivia smiled and kissed her deeply, her full lips pressing against Davina's, their tongues touching, and then sliding together.

Olivia pulled back, and knelt up, her full breasts bouncing as she turned towards the foot of bed. She then lifted her leg and straddled Davina's face and leant down, her own face between Davina's thighs.

Davina pressed her hands against the soft curves of Olivia's ass and spread her cheeks wide before greedily licking and kissing the velvet skin between her rosebud and her tiny balls. She pressed her lips against the puckered asshole and began kissing it as though she was kissing Olivia's lips. Deeply, lovingly, letting her tongue slip inside. Olivia's body shuddered with pleasure, and soon Davina felt incredible sensations as Olivia began giving her the same attention.

Davina felt butterflies in her tummy as the sensation of that hot, wet little tongue lapping at her entrance began to drive her wild. When she felt the bed tilt slightly. Davina opened her eyes and saw Joseph, the gardener, kneeling naked on the bed, looking down at her.

"You girls look incredibly hot right now." Joseph said softly. Davina felt Olivia giggle against her ass, making Davina squirm with pleasure.

Joseph long, broad cock hung between his legs as he knelt, and then leaned forwards, over Davina's face. She opened her mouth and the cock, still soft, slowly lowered between her lips.

It tasted so good, so manly, that Davina could not help but start licking and sucking like a slut.

Joseph groaned with pleasure, but Olivia was a bit put out.

"I see why I'm not getting attention!" She said, mock angrily. "Joseph, you're just distracting her up there. I think you should come down this end, see if there's anything that needs that big dick of yours."

Joseph grinned again and knelt back up. "I'm very sorry. It was rude of me."

Davina licked the tip of his now hard cock more time, missing it's heat and taste in her mouth as Joseph moved down the bed.

She felt the bed move and then strong hands on her ankles, spreading her legs even wider. Olivia's tongue darted into Davina's little hole, and then her fingers spread it as wide as it would go.

She heard a slurp as Olivia sucked hard on Joseph's cock, and for a second, Davina felt a little left out. But then she felt something hot and hard rest against her ass.

The pressure increased, and she felt the thick head of Joseph's cock start to enter her. But unlike Jonas, Joseph was gentle and though he gripped her ankles tight, he moved slowly. His cock pushed inside her an inch at a time, gently spreading her wide for fucking. Davina groaned and Olivia knelt up, and lowered her ass onto Davina's face.

Davina closed her eyes and kissed her friends rosebud, letting her tongue run around and around as her breath was taken away by the sheer size of Joseph entering her. But unlike the dildo in Mistress K's office, this felt wonderful. It felt right, to be so stretched, so full, and finally, her thighs shaking, she felt his body touch her cheeks. He was all the way inside her.

He held there for a while -- and every twitch of his beautiful meat sent flutters through Davina. Her own cock was rock hard and standing to attention, but it was nothing compared to the one filling her. She felt incredible, and began sliding her tongue deep into Olivia's ass.

Joseph slowly pulled his cock back, almost until it was completely out, making Davina sigh, and then fed it back it, faster this time.

Soon he was fucking her like the slut she was, the sound of skin slapping against skin as that beautiful cock pounded into her, opening her more and more. Incredible feelings were coming from her ass, like nothing she had ever felt before. And all the time Olivia writhed on her face, loving the tongue fucking she was receiving.

Joseph built up pace, his body smashing into hers, making her breasts shudder and shake. She gripped onto Olivia's thighs and felt Joseph start to tense. And then something incredible happened. Nobody had touched her penis for the entire evening, but the wonderful sensation of being fucked began to overwhelm her. As she felt Joseph start to buck inside her, shooting thick ribbons of his seed deep into her bowel, she felt herself begin to cum. Her white sperm shot in thin beads, coating her tummy like hot rain, shooting up onto Olivia's stomach and breasts. Her whole body filled with fireworks and for several moments she could not move.

Joseph leaned forwards across her, spent, his thick member still twitching and filling her, as Olivia reached her own noisy orgasm, grinding her ass into Davina's tongue. Davina felt Olivia's cum spatter across her thighs, sliding across her skin and pooling there in warm puddles.

And Davina knew, more than ever before, that she wanted this to be her future.