Finishing School for Shemales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davina put one hand across her breasts and other across her crotch as she followed the woman out of the small room. They made their way down clinical corridors until they came to a small room with a shower cubical and toilet. "Rise yourself out and then wash yourself." The woman murmured, handing Davina an enema.

Half an hour later, Davina was wrapped in a thick towel, and although still scared, she felt at least a little more human. The Japanese woman led her down another corridor when Davina gently put one hand on her arm. The woman turned and smiled, a curious look on her face.

"Please," said Davina, "I don't know your name."

The woman smiled and placed her hand on Davina's shoulder. "I'm Miki. If you ever need anything, I'll try to help you as best I can. But here, the only one who can help you is yourself."

Davina nodded and looked around quickly. "Is there really no escape?"

Miki shook her head sadly. "The staff detest us. They are as much slaves as we are, and they have to scrub floors and clean up after us whilst they see us spending our days parading our bodies around like harlots." Miki gripped Davina's arm more firmly. "And beware the guards. If they offer you the chance to escape, ignore them. If you go with them, they will not set you free, they will only make you wish you had never left."

Davina nodded dumbly and let her eyes drop, following Miki through the corridor. They soon found themselves in what looked like a small, simple salon where a surly woman quickly pushed Davina into a chair and styled her hair. It was a little shorter than she was used to, but when she tried to object, the woman simply snarled at her and continued with her work.

After that, Miki quickly helped her with her make-up, another style she wasn't used to with kohl around her eyes and too much foundation. She looked into the mirror and see a slutty goth looking porn star staring back at her. It was all happening so fast that Davina didn't know what to do, but having the reassuring figure of Miki close by made her feel a little better.

Miki then she led her into a room filled with outfits from every country and all periods of history. Togas hung next to ball gowns and tight leather jeans.

"Most of these are for special parties -- the men may decide that they want a theme for the evening and the girls have to dress accordingly. But for the most part you will wear outfits like these." Miki unhooked a tiny white bikini top from a hangar and helped Davina remove her towel. The bikini straps tied behind her back and her neck, and as Miki helped her position it, she was horrified to see the two tiny white triangles of material barely covering her nipples. Miki then swiftly searched beneath the shelves and found a tall pair of open toed stiletto heels and helped Davina slip them onto her feet.

Davina stood in front of the mirror and waited whilst Miki picked up a pair of strange looking bikini bottoms. Miki tied one little ribbon and then the other and pulled them high up onto Davina's thighs. She put her hand to her mouth in disbelief as she looked into the mirror.

"They're too small!" Davina gasped. The tiny bottoms had a small triangle of white fabric at the front and at the back, but at the front it was indecent. Rather than covering her little girly-cock, the bottoms only covered her small testicles holding them tightly in pace and at the same time lifted her cock upwards as though presenting it so that it was visible for everyone to see.

Davina automatically covered her penis with one hand when Miki caught hold of her hand firmly. "Never cover yourself." The woman whispered in a tight voice. "Never. It will be seen as a sign of pride and they will punish you severely."

Davina felt her eyes tearing as she let her hand slowly drop to her side. Miki smiled kindly and stood behind her, looking in the mirror. "You are very beautiful, Davina. I think that your beauty may guarantee you some protection."

Davina nodded miserably and followed Miki through the door and into bright sunlight. They were in a beautiful garden, surrounded on all sides by flowers and running water. The heat from the sun was powerful, and as Davina looked up, shielding her eyes, she could see a fiercely blue sky, totally empty of any clouds whatsoever.

Miki glanced at her. "When we get to the women's garden I shall have them bring you some sun tan lotion. We don't want you to burn."

Miki led her through the garden and Davina felt incredibly exposed, the warm air reaching every part of her nearly naked body. She felt like a slut, her little girly-cock pressing up against her pubic hair, held in place for all to see by her bikini bottoms, her heels clicking on the flag stones echoing around the walled garden.

They walked through the heat, seeing nobody until they came to broad door leading into a palatial sitting room. A serving woman, dressed in a severe, dark outfit, glanced up at them with barely disguised contempt, but made way for them as they made their way into the living room. Fresh cut flowers were everywhere, and a well stocked oak drinks cabinet sat in one corner of the room.

Miki spoke in a whisper. "It is still early, and if we are lucky we will reach the women's garden before..."

She was suddenly silent as the sound of footsteps walking across the marble floor stopped her.

"So there you are, Miki." The man's voice was deep and cultured, with a slight French accent. "They told me you were showing a new girl around."

Miki turned, and Davina was amazed to see a bright smile appear in the woman's face, as though by magic. "Master. It's so good to see you back at the complex. This is Davina, one of the new girls"

Davina turned, trembling and saw a dignified man in his mid-forties, dressed in an impeccably tailored suit standing by the back of one of the couches. Miki moved to him and placed her hands on his chest. The man was staring at Davina with a broad, unnerving smile.

"Very nice, very nice indeed." The man said, taking in Davina's beautiful form. His gaze lingered on her little cock, peeping above her tight white bikini bottoms. Without taking his eyes from Davina he grasped Miki roughly by the back of the neck and pushed her until she was leaning forwards over the back of the couch, tottering on her heels, her rounded ass raised into the air.

"Has anyone taken what's mine, whilst I've been away, Miki?" The man asked, his voice intense, all the while staring Davina.

Miki's voice came in a gasp as she struggled to breath. "No master. Your property has not been touched. It is all for you."

The man smiled cruelly, still staring at Davina. "Come here, slut."

Davina paused for a second and then made trembling limbs move. She stood a few inches from the man, her breath coming quickly making her full breasts rise up and down.

"Please master." Miki gasped over the sofa. "Please ignore that slut, I've been without your beautiful cock for so long that I need it now."

The man swiftly brought his palm down on Miki's raised behind, making the woman cry out. "Be quiet, slut." The man looked at Davina as he undid his fly slowly and deliberately. He looked at Davina who quickly understood what she was supposed to do. With a trembling hand she reached into the man's pants and pulled out a long, thin, but very hard cock. Her breath was coming in short gasps and she dare not raise her eyes.

The man held his own penis and stroked it once or twice, then turned his body to face Miki. He reached up and grasped the jewelled plug sticking from her anal opening and pulled. The plug was bigger than Davina had expected and the wide object was made of pure silver metal, stretching the little ring as it finally slid free, leaving Miki's entrance gaping slightly. The man stared Davina straight in the eyes as he dropped the plug. The plug dropped a few inches and then jolted on the chain connected to Miki's girly-cock. The woman cried out in pain when suddenly the man thrust the full length of his cock into the Japanese girl making her scream again.

The man stood that way for a few seconds, deeply embedded in the T-girl, her long legs quivering, trying to maintain balance and spread wide for him. The man reached up and cupped Davina's cheek on one hand as he started to slide his cock brutally back and forwards into his slave.

He spoke through tight lips, his voice harsh. "I have had a long flight and I need rest... Otherwise I'd have you brought to my rooms right now. What is your name, slut?"

Davina mumbled her name, trying to ignore the fierce pounding that her new friend was taking just inches away.

The man smiled. "Ah, Davina. A beautiful name. Have you ever had two cocks inside your ass at the same time, Davina?"

Davina's shock at the unexpected question must have been obvious, because the man slowed down his stroke and almost laughed out loud. "Aren't you precious, little Davina."

With that he turned once more to Miki and began pounding the woman's boy-pussy with hard strokes, almost pushing her off her feet, making her gasp and cry out. Finally with a grunt the man came to a halt, pushing himself into the girls anus as far as he would go.

The man grabbed Miki's hair roughly. "You know what to do, slut."

"Y...yes Master." Miki gasped, and reached down between her thighs to grasp the swinging metal plug. As the man pulled out, Davina could see a thick pool of his semen coming from Miki's ravaged opening. But before it could escape Miki pushed the metal plug back into her bottom, pushing it all the way back inside.

The man wiped his sticky cock on Miki's thin see-though outfit and then placed it in his trousers. "And now," he said, "I think a brandy, before a nap." He turned without another word and walked from the room.

Davina quickly leant down and helped Miki get stiffly to her feet. The Japanese woman looked a little wild eyed and breathless.

"Are you okay, Miki?" Davina held her steady as the T-woman's knees shook for a few seconds. Miki breathed deeply and nodded.

"Yes... Yes." Miki said and gathered herself, pushing her hair back behind her ears.

"Thank you for doing that, Miki." Davina said. "Thank you for keeping him away from me."

Miki nodded and looked at the other girl. "I won't be able to do it again." She said in a low whisper.

Miki, still shaking from her brutal invasion, led Davina through the complex, though exquisite rooms and gardens. The only other people about were cleaning staff who looked at them with open hostility.

Finally they cam to a huge door guarded by a truly enormous man. He nodded to the two women and opened the door, allowing them through. Davina immediately found herself in a bright garden, filled with grass and flowers. Water bubbled everywhere and a deep swimming pool sat to one side. Loungers and bean bags were everywhere, but that wasn't what amazed Davina. It was the girls. Dozens of them, of all nationalities, all colours, lounging or chatting in the heat. They all wore tiny bikinis or see-through outfits like Mikis, or some were nude all together. And between the thighs of every single hung a penis, some large, some small, but all showing that these girls were special.

Davina looked around open mouthed when Miki put her hand on her shoulder. "Please excuse me... I just need to... Fix myself up."

Davina nodded and watched the woman walk away across the garden. As soon as Davina turned, Olivia was grasping her in a full hug, kissing her cheek and in seconds they were both in tears.

"Thank god you're safe!" Breathed Olivia. "I was so worried about you!"

Davina hugged her friends close. "I missed you too." She said simply.

Several of the woman lounging around the pool looked up and smiled at the reunion, and Davina felt a little overwhelmed by everything.

"Shall we sit down and try to figure out what's going on?" She asked Olivia. The other girl nodded and they walked to a shaded spot at the corner of the garden. Together they went over everything that had happened, and Davina told Olivia that escape was useless.

Olivia raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't be too sure of that, baby. We belong to the Mistress, and nobody steals from her and gets away with it."

Davina smiled at her friend's confidence. "I hope you're right, Olivia. I really do."

The morning went by and Olivia introduced Davina to a few of the other girls that she had met in the garden. Nobody here seemed to be concerned at all about showing their flesh, nobody was embarrassed in the slightest. And Davina found herself looking at the beautiful, varied bodies around her with growing excitement, especially when two of the girls, one a statuesque African woman and woman who Davina thought might be from Brazil, started to apply oil to one another to get the best of the sun. At one point Olivia even seemed to be getting a little jealous and pulled Davina into a deep kiss. It was only then that Davina saw what Olivia was wearing, a tiny mini-dress, that barely contained her plump breasts and finished at the top of her hips, exposing everything to the world.

Their kissing got quite quite intense when one of the women pressed her hand against Davina's shoulder and pointed. As with many of the women there, they did not speak a common language, but her point was quite clear. The huge man from outside the garden doors was walking around handing pieces of paper to various T-girls. They quickly read the paper and got to their feet, disappearing into the small doors that surrounded the garden.

Davina felt her tummy tighten as the huge man came to their little group and looked down at Olivia and Davina, then handed them each a piece of paper. The other girls looked a little sad, when suddenly Miki appeared. She seemed her usual, kindly self, and she asked Olivia and Davina to follow her into one of the little side rooms.

It was a small space with one double bed in the centre and plenty of closet space. "This," said Miki, "is the room you two will share. The piece of paper gives you your instructions for the day, it gives you a number which tells you which outfit to wear from your closet, and the time you are to leave the garden. You will then be escorted to your location by the staff."

Davina and Olivia both looked worried. After the relaxing morning, it had almost seemed as though maybe this place would not be so bad, but the reality of the situation was now hitting home.

Miki looked at them closely. "The one small mercy of this place is that you know everyone is clean. All of the girls are regularly tested, as are the guests. The men would not come here if they weren't. Should they give another man a disease, the other men would have them killed."

Davina took in a shuddering breath, and Olivia grasped her hand as Miki went on. "After you have serviced a guest, if they are not still using you, make your way to one of the rooms marked with the pink flower. There you can clean yourself, make yourself look presentable and change your outfit if necessary, before going back out to your allotted section."

Olivia glanced at piece of paper, looking scared and puzzled. "It says that we're on table duty..."

Miki cut her off. "No, you are on table duty, Davina has other duties. Now quickly get ready or you will be punished."

The girls looked at Miki and each other in shock. Being put through this horrible experience was one thing, but at least they both assumed that they'd have each other.

They opened their closets and Olivia quickly took out a lacy white bra that matched the number on the piece of paper. It fit her perfectly and as she reached for the panties she saw that they were of a matching set, but that they were crotchless. Her face blanched a little as she slid the panties up her legs and started searching for the matching shoes.

"I don't believe this. Those pervs want me to go out there with crotchless panties, I..." Olivia turned and immediately stopped. Davina stood at the other side of the room, wearing a black corset that massively accentuated her slim waist and broadened her hips. Her breasts, rather than being covered, flowed over the top of the corset, resting on a black lace balcony. Her long tan legs were clad in black stockings, clipped to the corset with three clasps on each side.

Olivia she saw that her friend was pale. "Are you okay, Davina?"

Davina took a deep breath and nodded. "At least you get panties, crotchless or not."

Olivia's eyes widened. "What did you get?"

Davina held out a small pink ribbon which she carefully tied into her hair.

Olivia picked up her shoes and went to her friend, kissing her. "We'll be fine. I know we will."

Davina kissed her back and hoped that it was true.

An hour later, Davina was being led through the complex by one of the surly serving staff. Olivia had been taken away half an hour before, and Davina had no idea where her friend was. She understood that she was to keep moving through a small complex of rooms where the Cabal's highly valued guests were being entertained. She was to provide any service required of her.

With a fluttering tummy, Davina came to the door, knees trembling and then the door was open and she was being pushed calmly but firmly through. The room was bright and Davina could see groups of men, dressed in silk robes, sitting on couches or chatting in different parts of the room. Davina walked in slowly, walking daintily in her five inch heels, feeling horribly exposed, her little girly-cock bouncing up and down as she walked, her breasts trembling with every step. She couldn't believe it, but her nipples were hardening.

All around, girls dressed in exactly the same outfit as Davina, were making their way through the rooms. On one couch a man was chatting to a friend as one of the girls knelt on the floor, sucking slowly on his engorged cock, her tight balls swinging back and forth between her legs. By the far window, a man sat on an upright chair. For a second Davina thought that the T-girl was just sitting on his knee, when she suddenly recognised the slightly breathless look to her face, and realised that the girl was impaled on the man's cock. He didn't seem to be paying her much attention as he was on the phone and would occasionally lift a hand to play with the girls exposed cock, tweaking it, making the girl gasp, before rolling it again between his fingers.

Davina felt more and more afraid. This was barbaric. These men weren't interested in the girls as people, only as sex toys to enjoy and then discard.

As Davina made her way through to the next room she saw men sitting opposite one another on cushions, and between them were clear glass tables. The tables seemed strange, until, with a gasp, Davina understood what they were. Beneath the tables, in white lingerie, were two T-girls, on their hands and knees, the butts pressed together, their legs held in place by thick leather bands. The table tops were resting on their backs! And then Davina saw why the girls sometimes wriggled. The two girls were connected to each other by a thick double ended dildo, thick plastic tubes of mock flesh sticking from one raised butt to another. And the men at the tables were exactly the right to not only enjoy watching the girls squirm below the table top, but also to have their cocks thrust deep into the girls mouths as they chatted and laughed. One of the men took a deep drink of wine and placed his glass back on the T-girl tabletop. He shifted his weight slightly and thrust his cock further into the immobile girl's mouth beneath the table top, making her gag. Davina watched with wide eyes as a thick string of drool hung from the girls stretched mouth. It was only then that she realised that the girl was Olivia!

Davina felt her skin go cold, and for a second, she thought that she may bolt from the room, screaming, when she felt a broad, warm hand sliding up her leg from calf to thigh. She looked down, trembling to see a man sitting on the couch by her, his robe pulled apart, revealing a middle-aged body. His cock was in the mouth of a girl dressed identically to Davina, but he did not seem to be paying her much attention. Instead he was watching poor Olivia and the other girl trapped in service beneath the glass table top. Without taking his eyes off the scene his hand rose higher, grasping and pawing Davina's pert ass, then wrapping briefly around her little cock before finding its way back between her cheeks. She stood, unsure what to do when she was suddenly on tip-toes. The man had thrust a thick finger straight into her anus, with no warning. The man glanced up at her and clearly liked what he saw as he swiftly added another finger, pressing upwards hard, making her tip-toe as high as she could.