Finishing School for Shemales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrust his fingers inside her for a few seconds and then pulled them out. Davina had never felt so out of her depth. She watched in shock as the man lifted the head of the girl sucking his cock and pulled his cock from her mouth. The girl, a pretty Indian girl with gorgeous features, drew in a deep breath and then opened her mouth as he slid his fingers around her mouth. The same fingers that had so recently been inside Davina. He was watching her carefully, when a man walked past and took Davina's arm, almost pulling her from her precarious heels.

She had never seen the man before, a broad, powerfully built middle eastern man with heavy stubble. He walked to a chair and made her stand in front of him. For a second, she forgot herself, and looked at him in disbelief, when suddenly she saw his face darken. Though it went against everything that she wanted, she brought a sexy smile to her face and reached out to stroke the man's cheek. The man nodded and then said something in a language that Davina didn't understand. But as he spoke he pulled back his robe to reveal his soft penis lying against his thigh.

She immediately got to her knees and decided that no matter what happened, no matter how much she hated this, she and Olivia would get out alive. She smiled up at him, and began kissing the man's heavy ball-sack. The man smiled back down at her, although it was far from friendly. Using all of her skills learnt from the finishing school, Davina licked and sucked the man's cock. It was not long, but it was thick, and she could barely get her little hand round it as it hardened, sucking and licking at the tip, feeling salty pre-cum flow over her tongue. This man tasted differently to anyone else she had been with. His taste was more bitter, more salty.

The man rested his hands on her head as she slurped and sucked on him, then he pushed her head firmly downwards. For a few seconds her eyes watered, and she could not breath, but, calming herself, she let the cock take over her mouth. The man let her head go and she drew in a deep breath and suddenly the powerful smell of cock was in her nostrils. In a second she was back on the Mistresses bed, and she wanted, more than anything, a cock to help her cum.

Davina continued sucking the man's cock, feeling his slick head running under her tongue, loading her up with more and more salty pre-cum. The man held her head back, and Davina looked up through lust glazed eyes, sure that now she was going get what she craved, the hard hotness pounding inside her. But instead, the man was beckoning another girl over! The girl, a pale blonde, dressed in the same outfit as Davina strutted over and lifted her leg, straddling the man's crotch, facing out towards Davina. The man put the girls legs on his own thighs and spread them wide, his cock wedged beneath her slim ass cheeks as he pulled her head back to kiss her brutally. Davina was a bit stunned when the girl straddling the man grabbed her head and pulled it back onto the man's cock as she continued kissing him.

Davina swiftly sucked the slimy shaft into her mouth and as the girl's spread thighs were directly in front of her face, alternated licking the man between soft kisses and licks of the girl's little rosebud.

The girl moaned against the man's kiss and Davina pulled back as the girl lifted her hips. The man looked down at Davina expectantly and she grasped his fat shaft in one small hand, stroking it and then placed it at the girl's entrance. The man raised his hips and thrust into the girl. Her little cock shook in front of Davina's face as the man began pounding into her slick hole. The girl looked down at Davina and grabbed her head once more, placing it before the man's cock as it slid into her. Davina had never done anything like this and for a second she was unsure when the woman pulled her further in and Davina felt the lubed cock and the stretched entrance of the girls anus press against her lips. Davina began licking and sucking, running her tongue up the lubed shaft, then kissing and sucking at the girls stretched rosebud, before sucking his jiggling balls into her mouth, one after another.

The man suddenly pulled his cock out of the girl and held it straight in front of Davina's face. Davina saw the girl's little hole gape as the cock was taken away, and glancing up she saw the girl's heavily lidded eyes looking down at her as she stroked her own little cock. Davina opened her mouth and sucked deep on the man's cock several times before pushing it upwards to penetrate the girl again.

This went on for several more minutes, and Davina learnt that she should lick the man's cock as it plunged into the girl, whilst rubbing and stroking the girls own cock. The girl suddenly began to gasp and shudder and as Davina raised her eyes, her tongue still lapping at the point that cock met ass, the girl pointed her cock straight down at Davina's face and let loose long spurts of cum. The cum shot over Davina's nose and cheeks and she opened her mouth, letting the last of the flood past her lips. This was too much for the man, and in seconds he pulled the girl hard down on him, his body tenses, obviously coming deep inside her.

The girl moaned and rubbed against him, and the man kissed her deeply, obviously very pleased with himself. The man looked down at Davina and then motioned for her to lie down. Davina did as she was told as the man pulled his softening dick from the girl's hole and swiftly positioned the girl so she was crouching with her ass directly above Davina's face. Davina could see that the girl was stretched from the encounter, and soon, teaspoons of hot cum were sliding out of the girl's insides directly into Davina's mouth. She could also hear a wet sucking noise... clearly the girl was cleaning the man's cock for him. The cum dripped into her mouth, tasting of salt, and lube, and she let her tongue dip deeply into the girl, lapping, sucking and exploring, making the girl squirm even more.

After a few seconds Davina saw the man's feet heading away and the girl stood to her feet and helped Davina get up. She quickly held Davina by the hand and led her to a room hidden behind a screen. It bore the mark of the pink flower and as they walked inside, Davina could see that it was a bathroom, shower, make-up area and closet all in one. As soon as they got through the door, the girl pushed Davina hard against the wall. At first, Davina was afraid that the girl would hurt her, when suddenly the girl was kissing her deeply, their cum soaked mouths sharing juices as their tongues slid together.

The girl eventually stood back and beamed at Davina. "I'm Leona." She said in a breathy, British accent. "And you are incredible." She kissed Davina again deeply.

Davina blushed slightly and was amazed that something like this could still make her blush after what she had just done.

"I'm Davina." She said, still a bit breathless.

Leona kissed her on the cheek and hurried her to a basin where they washed their faces and then re-did their make-up. As they got ready, Leona chatted happily. It seemed that some of the girls saw as their duty to only pleasure the men. Davina helping Leona cum had clearly been a very popular move, she thought to herself.

Leona was pulling off her cum stained stockings to replace them with new ones when one of serving staff hurried into the room and pressed a piece of paper into Leona's hand. The British girl read it quickly and then slammed it down on the counter. "Fuck!" She whispered loudly.

Davina's confusion was evident when Leona quickly made her way to the closet once more.

"Strip quickly, hon." Leona called over her shoulder. "After our little display we've been invited to a very special party hosted by the Frenchman."

"The Frenchman?" Davina asked. "Miki's... Master?"

Leona turned and nodded, not looking very happy at all. "He's a fucking monster, but also one of the most powerful men here. We have to go to his playroom in 20 minutes. He got some very special guests, apparently, that he wants given the best service possible."

Davina shrugged uncomfortably. "That doesn't sound so bad... Does it?"

Leona shook her head. "The Frenchman's name is Lyon. Or that's what he's called when he's here. He's into some very bad things. Which means that his 'special guests' are often into even worse things. Do exactly what they want, make all the right moaning noises, and tell them how wonderful they are, and we might just be okay."

Leona stopped rummaging in the closet and pulled out two shiny looking black one-piece swimsuits. She handed one to Davina who quickly stripped down. Before she pulled the swimsuit on, Leona moved to her with a bottle of lube. "This could get quite extreme. He has quite... peculiar tastes. You'll need as much lube as possible."

Davina reached out for the lube, but Leona snatched it back, a naughty grin on her face. "Why don't I do you and you do me?" She asked, handing another bottle of lube across to Davina. Davina felt slim, slimy fingers pressing against her back door and Leona was suddenly kissing her again, their naked breasts pressing together, their girly-cocks bumping and stroking against each other.

A few minutes later, Leona and Davina walked barefoot down a corridor that Davina had never seen before. They now both worse skin-tight black swimsuits, the material rubberised to shine in the light. The material was so tight and so severely cut that Davina almost felt her breathing restricted. As they passed a mirror Davina almost stopped in her tracks. The legs of the swimsuit were cut high above the hips, a band keeping the top up behind their necks, and at the back, a narrow g-string that did not flare out until it reached the small band of material circling her lower back. Her little cock was pressed tightly against her flat tummy, held immobile by the tight material. Leona saw her gawping and pulled along her hurriedly. "We can't be late. And yes, I know, we look like Baywatches slutty sisters." She said with a grin.

They got to a door guarded by two large men, one Middle-Eastern, one European, both armed. The men looked them up and down, taking their time, then opened the door for them. Davina made her way into what looked like a marble changing room. The air was hot and moist, and waiting inside were two of the serving women. Without a word, the women buckled a stiff leather collar to each T-girl's neck. The collars reached from their chin to the base of the neck and made movement difficult. Davina could see by looking at Leona that there was a metal ring attached to the front and back of the collars. The women then put similar cuffs on their ankles and wrists and stepped back.

Leona turned to Davina and kissed her gently. "Be brave." Was all she said before taking her hand, then she led them to a thick, smoked glass door at the end of the room.

The air inside was filled with steam, and lit with a creepy blue light, making the shadows seem strange. The floor was also unsettling, rubbery and spongy under her bare feet. Davina peered ahead, and saw five men lounging in bucket seats around a table set with drinks. One was Lyon, another was a thickset man speaking with an American accent and the other three were tall, muscular black men. They looked up as the women walked in and Davina saw that they were all naked, and by the expressions on their faces either drunk or high, or both.

Lyon got to his feet, his long, thin cock already erect, bobbing in front of him as he walked. Leona angled her hips and Davina did the same, unsure what to do. "The entertainment has arrived. Girls, why don't you make these gentlemen feel good. They've just agreed to a very important deal."

Leona licked her lips nervously and walked towards the group. Davina held back for a fraction of a second and Lyon smacked her exposed ass hard, sending her hurrying forwards. As she got closer, Davina could see that they were all already erect, and the American reached out and grabbed Leona, pulling her down until she was level with his cock. One of the black guys turned his chair, so Leona now had two cocks in front of her of face.

Davina meanwhile, knees trembling made her way over to the two other black guys, and she could tell now from the accents as they chuckled to each other that they were African. As soon as she reached the first man, his head shaved bald, he grabbed her hair and dragged her to her knees. The other man, his face scarred, laughed and slapped her round the face, bringing tears to her eyes.

The scarred man looked across at Lyon. "Are you sure these are boys? They look like they've got cunts to me?"

Lyon laughed. "Why don't you check for yourself, Minister?"

The man reached down with rough, callused fingers as the other man gripped her hair, and reached the tight band of material running between Davina's legs, jerking it aside. Davina cried out as the material caught her soft skin and the man just laughed again. Suddenly he stopped laughing and she felt the hand grip her little girly-cock tightly. "Now that is much better than a cunt. Thank you Lyon."

Lyon laughed again and suddenly a thick penis was thrust into Davina's mouth as the other man pressed his cock against her cheek. Behind her, Davina could hear the sound of Leona struggling for breath and gagging around cock as the other men laughed and shouted.

Davina got herself together and started sucking on the huge cock thrusting into her mouth. After a few seconds she lifted her head, now gripping a cock in each hand, and started sucking on the other man. The men groaned appreciatively as she moved from one to the other feeling the thick, long pricks growing even bigger in her hands.

She heard the men saying something to each other, but could not understand the words, when her head was pulled back, saliva dripping down the front of her swimsuit. Both men pressed their cocks against her full lips at the same time, pushing forwards, gripping the back of her head tightly. Davina opened her mouth as wide as she could and felt the heads of both cocks slide together into her poor mouth. The men started thrusting, pushing themselves deeper into her throat when she heard Lyon walk behind her.

"Careful now gentlemen, you don't want to waste yourselves in their mouths. Come with me." With that Lyon turned and walked across the steamy room.

The scarred man grabbed the ring at the front of Davina's collar and led her across the room to a long, rubber padded bench. Lyon stood in front of her and quickly knelt her on hands and knees on the bench and fastened her there. Leona, her hair already looking a little wild, was also placed on the bench directly in front of Davina, facing her, also on all fours. Her hands and ankles were secured and then Lyon leaned forward, and grasping a metal ring on each of their collars, brought the the two girls together until their faces were directly in front of one another. Davina looked into Leona's blue eyes, and was scared to see that Leona looked worried. Lyon grabbed their collars, and there was a clipping sound. Davina pulled back, and as she did, she pulled Leona's head forwards. They were collared together.

"Now girls." Said Lyon. "Why don't you show my friends how much you like each other."

Leona looked deep into Davina's eyes, their lips just a fraction of an inch apart, their breath hot on each others face, and then leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

Davina felt the padded surface shift behind her and the heat and hair of a man's muscular thighs pressing between her own smooth legs. A rough hand reached between her legs, grasping her cock, tugging on the soft shaft. Davina moaned into Leona's mouth as her cock was pulled firmly back between her legs. To her surprise she felt the man start to stroke her, always pulling her back until she felt her little girly-cock start to grow hard. And then she felt a thick, hot shaft pressing down between her cheeks, rubbing this way and that in the lubed cleft. The man dropped her cock as he spread her cheeks wide with his hands and then slid first one thick finger into her, and then two, making her squirm and cry out.

"You see!" She heard Lyon laugh. "She wants your cock, Minister. Show them what a woman's duty is."

The man shifted and then Davina felt the thick, hot head of the man's cock press against her entrance. But this man wanted her now, and he wasn't inclined to wait for her to relax. With a grunt, the man pushed forwards, his wide, bulbous head pushing Davina's little flower wide in one go. Davina squealed as the cock-head speared her, her ass twitching and spasming around it. He slapped her tender behind, grasped her hips in both rough hands and pushed forwards strongly. Davina screamed this time, feeling inch after inch of that huge, slick invader opening her up and owning her. Leona moaned and Davina knew that the other girl was also being entered.

The man started fucking her with long, cruel strokes that slid his cock almost the full way out, so Davina's anal opening was clenching around the thick head, and then plunging it back in. Davina's legs were trembling against the pain, but she could not do anything to control his rhythm. The man started to gain speed, his pelvis slapping against Davina's soft ass cheeks, making them tremble under the onslaught. Davina was pushed forward until her cheek was against Leona's. Both of the were now covered in sweat, both being thrust forwards by the greedy cocks taking their most sacred place.

Davina felt the man gain speed, but all she could think of was the pain, when suddenly, the man pushed forwards with all his might and she heard him shout. He was pumping his cum into her, as though she was just a vessel for his seed. Davina bit back tears and tried to relax as the cock was cruelly pulled from her now gaping behind. But before she could gain her breath, she could feel another man kneel between her legs, as the last man's thick cum dribbled from her sore behind, slipping down her perineum and over her tight little balls.

The next man entered her a little more slowly, and Davina soon felt herself fighting back against the pain, to get through it, to find the thing she wanted. As the heavy penis slid inside her, lubed with the last man's cum, Davina began to feel a tingle spreading through her body. Her cries of pain slowly started to become moans and before she knew it, she was pushing back against the man's cock.

Leona gave a cry as the man inside her came and her eyes closed before Davina saw her expression tighten, meaning another man was mounting her friend. Two cocks, covered in the smell of lube and semen were pressed between the girl's lips, one from each side. The girls tried to lick and suck, to make the men happy, but the poundings they were taking were almost overwhelming.

Davina thrust back again and again against the cock inside her and felt the tingle grow, from her tummy to her breasts, setting her on fire. Her ass spasmed more and more and Davina felt her cock grow harder, not erect, but halfway. The man inside her picked up pace, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back when she felt it begin. With a groan, Davina's legs began trembling and her cock began twitching, until, from deep inside her, she felt her cum start to blossom. As the cock struck deep inside of her and the cum covered dicks slid over her lips, Davina came. She screamed as the thin ribbons flowed out of her, spattering onto the padded bench below her, each desperate thrust bringing new fountains of cum from her body, until the man inside her let go and buried himself inside her, letting his seed spurt out deep inside her body.

Leona was still being pounded, when with a roar, the man inside her spent himself, pressing her cum covered face tight against Davina's as he thrust forwards. Davina watched her friends glazed expression through eyes that were hazy and indistinct. Her orgasm was still rippling out across her body, still making her gasp and tremble as she felt the now flaccid dick slip from her behind, followed by a thick gout of hot sperm, coating the underside of her balls.