Finishing School for Shemales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls gasped for breath and kissed each other passionately, swapping semen between their lips as the last two men walked forward to have their cocks cleaned by these beautiful little sluts. It was only then that Lyon moved forward and released them from their bonds, helping them roughly to the rubber padded floor.

The girls lay entwined with one another for several minutes as the men took long drinks and lit cigars. Davina slid up the wet surface to come face to cum covered face with Leona, feeling the sticky, sliminess catching between her thighs.

Davina took her friends face in her hands and kissed her deeply. Leona smiled a little weakly and kissed her back.

Lyon and the men were laughing at something and Davina hoped that their ordeal would be over when the Frenchman called out to them. "Come here, sluts."

Davina slowly got herself to her feet, feeling more cum dip slowly between her thighs and down her legs. She wiped some of the semen from her eyes and helped Leona to her shaky feet, walking her across to the men.

"My friends and I are pleased to see that both of you enjoyed yourselves so much. We have a proposition. Two teams, the first to make you cum wins a special prize." Lyon said cruelly.

Davina drew in a deep, shaky breath and smiled through the cum coating her lips. "Yes, Master."

Lyon whispered to the men and the American got up and lay on the rubber floor. A few feet away from him lay the Minister. The girls walked across on unsteady legs and Lyon walked towards them. He stopped Davina and suddenly she panicked. He was holding something metallic in his hands. A cruel little knife. "P...Please don't, Master." Whispered Davina urgently.

Lyon only laughed and reached up and cut the neck strap of her swimsuit, followed by the g-string, making the material gather itself around her waist. He quickly did the same to Leona and led the girls forwards.

"Take your positions, ladies." Lyon grinned evilly.

Davina walked across to the American lying on the floor, her little girly-cock bouncing between her thighs. The man's eyes were glued to her and he was stroking his cock which had grown hard again. Davina knelt as though to take the man in her mouth, but he roughly grabbed her and pulled her until she has straddling his hips, her sore little rose bud pressed up against the slick heat of his shaft. With no ceremony he shifted his hips and pushed into her cum covered opening. Davina gasped, but she was already stretched wide and within a few seconds the cock settled deep inside her.

"I have decided a new rule." Said Lyon. "No hands to help the girls out. Can you gentlemen think of a way a team could get this done quicker."

The men laughed and Davina heard Leona gasp as the Minister knelt behind her, pull her hands roughly behind her back. Davina felt the other man do the same to her, but still she sound not understand what was happening. The cock twitching and throbbing inside her was making her head go fuzzy, making it difficult to concentrate. She heard Leona cry out again and wondered if she had already cum, when she felt the man behind her push her forwards, her arms still held in one of his strong hands. And then she felt it. Her entrance was already stretched around the penis buried inside her when she felt the tip of the other man's cock start to press against her anus.

Leona was struggling whilst the men laughed and Davina began to panic, trying to bring her knees over the man she was straddling, trying to get away from the second cock pressing against her. Suddenly she screamed as the man slowly pushed into her, his shaft pressed against the other man's.

Davina's head spun and the pain grew as the man pushed that second cock into her boy-pussy. Leona was groaning and Davina realised that a similar sound was coming from deep in her own throat as the two cocks filled her completely.

"Please..." She gasped. "It's too much... It's tooo... eurgh..."

The men started to rock back and forwards and Davina saw flashing lights in front of her eyes. The pain was intense, like nothing she had ever encountered, but there was another feeling. One of being absolutely full, of being completely used, of being the thing she was meant to be.

She breathed deeply and felt the men start to build up a rhythm, and she felt the tingling begin deep inside her. But this was like nothing she had felt before. A dark wave coming from the very centre of her body. The men pounded harder and harder and Davina dully looked down to see her own little cock bouncing and skipping across the American's stomach. She began to moan as the two cocks filled her being, stretching her little hole almost to bursting and feeling of electricity started to rise.

And suddenly she was coming in and out of consciousness and she felt her whole body begin to explode. She heard someone screaming and she vaguely realised that it sounded like her. As the men ploughed her soft ass, her cock jumped and began to spin out thick white ribbons of semen. But it would not stop, she just kept cumming and cumming, stuck on that fulcrum of two cocks.

And then everything went dark as she felt the cocks inside her begin to explode with their own ejaculations.

Davina came to and did not know how much time had past. She looked about groggily and see Leona lying on the floor a few feet away. Carefully Davina raised her head, but there was no-one else in the room, so she crawled, her ass on fire, to her friend. Gently she stroked Leona's face and the other girl's beautiful blue eyes opened.

They held each other for a long time, their flesh still sticky with sweat and semen, not knowing or caring what was going on.

After what seemed like hours they slowly got to their feet and made their way out of the room and through the halls.

It was early morning and the staff were cleaning up. They looked up as the two girls walked past, their clothes cut away revealing their nakedness, their skin covered in the seed of other men, and the staff looked away in disgust.

The two girls held hands as they made their way back to the women's garden.

Many miles away, Mistress K stood by her study window looking out into the darkness. She had been involved in several important meetings today and she was hopeful that the results would be good. Turning she sat at her desk and looked at the two files, one containing a picture of Olivia, the other of Davina. The Mistress laid one finger on Davina's image.

She sat back in her chair and lit a thin cigarette. When she spoke it was to herself, in a low whisper. "When I find the people who took you I shall kill them. Every single one."