Finishing School for Shemales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress smoothly pushed her hips forwards and the girl screamed. Finally Davina saw that the head of Mistress' glorious cock was inside her victim.

The girls cheeks twitched and spasmed around the brutal invader. But Mistress did not stop. Her long, smooth, curved shaft slowly continued it's journey. The girl was sobbing now, but Davina felt no pity, as she knelt by her mistress, only excitement and adoration. This powerful woman was the most glorious thing she had ever seen.

Finally the Mistress stopped – only half her length was buried in the girl and she began to pull out. Then, gently back in, her shaft shining from spit and lube. This time she went an inch deeper into the trembling girl. Again and again she pulled back and drove in, more firmly each time, until finally, her trimmed pubic hair rested against the tortured girls cheeks.

The girl was sobbing quietly now, more like a rag doll than a person. Mistress pulled backwards and let her cock leave the girl's hole. To Davina's amazement, the girl's hole did not close, but gaped, opened by that beautiful member.

Mistress grasped Davina's head and once more held her cock in front of the girls face. Davina could smell pre-cum, perfume, and the scent of the bound girl on her Mistress' penis, but she didn't care, she licked the tip and let her tongue slide down the shaft, feeling the weight of it press against her cheek.

Then she drew back and let the Mistress thrust her helmet into her mouth. Davina's tongue tried to swirl, to explore, but it was just too big, her tongue was anchored to the bottom of her mouth.

Mistress K shuddered slightly and removed her cock from Davina's mouth. She turned the girls head to the bound girls gaping anus. Davina leant forward, and gently, lovingly began licking and kissing the stretched rim.

Davina knew now what she was. A slut. A whore. Her Mistress' creature. A human sex toy. But she didn't care. This was what she wanted, what she wanted more of. She buried her face in the girls ass and was then pulled back as Mistress once more thrust into the girl. This time there was no waiting. The girl screamed again as the huge cock thrust in and out, in and out fucking her most sensitive place. Her cheeks rippled as Mistresses thighs hit her buttocks.

After what seemed like hours, Mistress wound her hand in Davina's hair and let out a scream.

She was still buried deep inside the girl as she slumped forwards.

Slowly, and with glazed eyes, she looked down at Davina. "You belong to me, little slut."

Davina's wide eyes showed only love and devotion. "I do, Mistress."

Mistress K stroked her pets cheek. "Then drink my seed, from vessel." She said these words like they were ceremonial.

Mistress K pulled her still hard cock from the girls stretched ass and gently turned Davina's head towards the girls. "Drink my pet."

As Davina looked, thick white semen began dribbling from the girls gaping hole, down her perineum and onto her soft balls.

Davina bowed her head and placed her tongue just below the girls anus as Mistress K placed a hand beneath her victims stomach and lifted her up slightly.

The Mistress' thick seed began flowing from the girl, directly into Davina's mouth. She could feel the thick, hot cream rolling over her tongue, filling her throat. She swallowed and drank more as flow after flow of the thick sperm rolled out of the girl.

Finally, she was empty. Mistress K looked down at Davina, her pretty face smeared with white cum, dribbles coming from the side of her lips.

"You belong to me now, slut."

"I belong to you now, Mistress."

Mistress walked around the desk and sat heavily in her chair. Immediately sucking noises were audible from below the desk as the slut underneath began cleaning her mistress.

"Help Olivia," the Mistress indicated the bound girl, "to her dormitory, Davina."

Davina unbuckled the leather straps and helped the limp girl from the desk. She pulled the girls panties up and half walked, half dragged her from the room.

Before she left Davina turned to Mistress K. "Thank you Mistress."

And with that she turned and left with the stricken girl.