Finishing School - Staff - Mr. & Mrs. Ellis

Story Info
Knickers down and tanning them where they stand.
3.1k words
4.15
15.2k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

Welcome back to Calder House, the place Ladies are finished and below stair girls are whipped into service.

The staff are also dealt with harshly should they step out of line by Mr. and Mrs. Broadwood who ruled the staff as well as the inmates with the strap.

The only difference was the staff were whipped in private for any indiscreet actions, private being the disciplined one of the couple and the other holding them down.

Mrs. Broadwood dealt with the men and Mr. Broadwood the ladies.

Mr. and Mrs. Good, he taught manners and she was matron.

Mr. and Mrs. Styles, he taught posture and she was the house secretary.

Mr. and Mrs. Ellis, he the Physical Education and she was cook.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones, he was Mrs Broadwood's deputy, taught deportment and she was in the laundry.

Mr and Mrs. Harris, he was the groundsman and she was assistant cook.

The below stairs girls had to wait on the Ladies and be at their beck and call whenever needed as well as doing their household chores.

Mr. and Mrs. Ellis hold the positions of Physical Education Officer and Cook at Calder House and have done the past 4 years. He is 31 and she is 30 next Saturday.

His job is to make sure the "Ladies" keep fit and toned. He holds a 2 classes a day and takes the girls 5 at a time, he also does 1 - 1 tuition.

He has a reputation of letch, for his touching, feeling and watching the girls in the showers after training and always managing to strap at least one.

He carries a strap on his belt and does not think twice of pulling a girls shorts and knickers down and tanning them where they stand.

He runs a very strict household, routine maintenance on a Sunday morning before breakfast then he would take her roughly after breakfast. He loved finding fault to have Mrs. Ellis over his knee, almost as much as she did.

Mrs. Alice Ellis, the daughter of a cook in one of the big houses on the outskirts of town was brought up as a strict Baptist girl so belting and caning was second nature to her, and most times she was very grateful for it as it was always given with love.

Her mom taught her all she knew about baking to give her as good a start in life as she could.

She was an old girl from Calder House, being sent at 18 by her father to enhance her chances of a good job and he felt the discipline was needed as she approached adulthood and if she was lucky, marriage.

She was sort of in the right place at the right time, her mom got her the under cooks job at a local boarding house for the local colleges young men.

The house was run by Mrs. London, and by run, she dealt with everything, including Mr. London and the young men.

She had a special room next to her sitting room situated at the bottom of the house staircase, so the sound traveled upwards as a warning to others.

The room doubled as her office and punishment room.

She made no secret of the fact all actions had consequences, good or bad.

Alice was fortunate, Mrs. London had taken a liking to her and although would not spare her bottom if it needed redding, would only deal with her in the wing of the house that they lived in, away from the guests, and usually in her own bedroom, over her dressing table stool for the belt or cane or over Mrs. London's knee if it was just a loving spanking.

Being over Mrs. London's knee seemed the most natural thing in the world and the smell of Mrs. London's apron when she was naked and laid over it reminded it so much of being over her moms knee.

She soon learned what warranted a spanking, belting or caning offence and tried to make sure she was over Mrs. London's knee a couple of times a week.

*********

One of the young men at the boarding house was late home and knocked Mrs. London up at 11.00 one night.

"You know the rules of the house rules Mr E. 9.30pm curfew, anyone not in by then does not come in, good night." she went to close the door.

Please Mrs. London, yes I do know the rules and having been here almost 2 years you have only ever had to punish me once or twice, and that was for swearing.

As I was on my way home from college tonight a young lady slipped as she was getting off the bus and I helped her to the hospital.

Really and truly, its no lie, I swear, and not only that I do think you should punish me again for being late, excuses are no good, I broke your rule.

Mrs. London opened the door, and let him in, 9.30 am in my office.

**********

"Alice, I want you to clean the office after breakfast is cleared."

"Yes Ma-am".

At 9.15 and all the kitchen cleaned and breakfast thing all put away Alice took her cleaning tray into the office.

5 minutes later Mrs. London came in, "Ah, Alice, thank you, I want you to witness a spanking this morning, at your age its time you saw the bits and pieces of a young man, call it educational.

Alice went bright red, "Why your blushing and I do believe your face is the same colour as I spank your bottom to,"

Both laughed.

9.25 and there was a knock on the door, it was Mr. D.

Mrs. London signaled to Allice to open the door.

"Good morning Miss Alice I have an appointment with Mrs. London at 9.30, I am a little early."

"Please come in and stand by the desk." Wow, Miss Alice, she had never ever been called Miss before in her whole life.

"Good morning Mr. E. I checked out your story with PC Holmes who I met at the grocery store this morning, very commendable.

Right, to business,I will dictate how I wish you to undress, pullover first."

"Excuse me Mrs. London but did you realise Miss Alice is still in the room."

"Yes Mr. E. its no accident, I asked her to be present, and maybe even assist, would you like to incur even more punishment or shall we continue?"

He removed his jumper and Alice folded it over a chair back.

"Shoes and socks," Alice put them under the chair.

"Trousers," again neatly folded.

"Underpants." Mrs. London winked at Alice whose face resumed its red colour.

Mr. E. hesitated, Mrs. London quickly spoke to Alice, "Tell Mr. E. what happens when person facing punishment hesitates Alice?"

"They and he has just incurred extras Ma-am."

His underpants flew off and they were put onto the chair with the rest of his clothes.

Mrs. London picked up her whippy cane from the desk, and implement Alice was familiar with on occasions.

She had Mr. E. face them both. "Watch this Alice and see how amusing it is. Hands on head Mr. E."

Mr. E, did as he was instructed and as his arms went up so did his shirt and showed his dangling cock, the higher they went the more shaft he showed.

"And arms by your side."

His cock covered, "And on your head again." and down, both ladies laughed.

"You have a go Alice."

Alice hesitated, "what happens to people who hesitate Alice."

"They get extra Ma-am, " Alice sighed, "Hand on your head please Mr. E."

The thought in Mr. E's mind of Allice being spanked made him tingle and as his cock grew the front of his shirt lifted.

Alice gazed open mouthed and Mrs. London lifted his shirt with her cane and rubbed his shaft with her cane and it kept growing.

"Why look Alice, Mr.E's face is the same colour as your bottom after I have spanked it."

His cock shot up to full size.

"Take your shirt off."

He fumbled with the buttons on the hope he would slacken but Mrs. L. rubbed it again with her cane.

Alice folded his shirt not taking her eyes off his stiff cock.

"For your information Alice I would say Mr. E. is a healthy 8."

Mrs. London reached down and gripped his cock and took him to a corner, "You know the rules Mr. E. cock and hands touching the wall as i clear my desk.

She cleared a space on her desk and took out a piece of cloth from her draw, and laid it on the desk. "Boys have a habit of cumming when over a desk Alice," and smiled at her.

She walked back to the corner, slapped his bottom and he turned round, again she grabbed his cock and led him to the desk.

"Go round the other side of the desk and hold his hands down Alice."

She lent him over making sure his cock was laid flat on the cloth on the table.

"20 with the broad strap and your extra will be six with the whippy cane, agreed Mr. E."

"Yes, thank your for your understanding Mrs. London."

She gave him the 20 lashes hard and at regular intervals, he was weeping as it went into the teens.

"Hold him tight Alice."

Whooooshh Crackkkkkkk, Whooooshh Crackkkkkkk, Whooooshh Crackkkkkkk,

Whooooshh Crackkkkkkk, Whooooshh Crackkkkkkk, Whooooshh Crackkkkkkk,

"Well taken Mr. E. stand when you are ready."

He took a minute and stood, his cock at full attention, she gripped it and took him back to his corner, weeping.

Alice picked up the now damp cloth and put it in her cleaning tray to take and wash.

Mrs, London sat at her desk, "Alice, remove your skirt and knickers, its time for your extras."

No hesitation and Alice was over her knee and ready for her "Extras" spanking.

Mr E. could hardly control his cock as he hear the 30 or 40 slaps and Alice crying.

Alice was stood up and taken to another corner, also weeping.

"I will be back in 10 minutes, no talking."

She left them both sobbing, both looked over their shoulders at the same time and instinct took them together and they hugged, Mr. E. had slackened and it was compassion not sexual as they hugged.

They heard Mrs London return but kept their embrace.

"Separate please you 2." she noticed he was slack so nothing in it but a hug.

"Both get dressed." she watched them get ready, and called them back to her desk.

"Right Alice, continue your chores and I will be calling to your room this evening, your extras included a bed time spanking."

"Yes Ma-am, thank you very much."

" What are your plans today Mr. Ellis."

"I have my last Physical Education exam this afternoon so will study the rest of the morning, and thank you Mrs. London."

He left and went to his room.

"Give him a few minutes and take his clean towel up to him Alice, don't knock, walk straight in."

"Yes Ma-am." Alice was somewhat mixed up as to why but did as she was asked but knew better than to ask questions.

Room 7 she straightened her apron, and walked in.

Wow. Mr. Ellis was laid on his bed wanking, she placed the towel on the rail and walked to the bed, "Do you need and help Mr. Ellis?"

Her hands took over where his had been and she wanked him off, all his cum covered his chest, she smiled, stood up and walked to the door. "Its been a pleasure in seeing so much of you this morning Mr. Ellis, she giggled as she closed his door as she wiped her sticky hands on her apron.

That evening Mrs. London called at her room, as agreed, Alice pulled her nightie over her head and places herself over Mrs. London's knee.

Mrs. London stroked her marked bottom and down between her legs, "What have you learned today Alice."

"Wow Ma-am, where should I start, I saw a boys willie go from limp to tall and back to limp and how a man cums Ma-am and I have a confession, I played with him to cum and think, no I can't say its a bit of a secret."

"Think what Alice?"

"Think I love Mr. Ellis."

"I need to talk with you about being careful Alice."

"Yes Ma-am, thanks you so much for today."

"Do you think you should be spanked for all that?"

"Oh yes please Ma-am."

*********

4 years ago Mrs. Broadwood contacted her and offered her the cooks job at Calder House and her husband Mr. Ellis the job of Physical Instruction.

She soon got back into the way the house ran and introduced new things to make the meals better.

She soon mastered the scullery belt but learnt the hard way, it was either the below stairs girls bottom being belted, or hers.

She also had the authority to leather the "Ladies" if needed.

Her husband has a class in 20 minutes and was feeling quite frisky, "Alice, come here."

Alice did as she was told, he went to his zip and he had taught her his rules, she had to lift her top so he had easy access to her nipples, take his cock out and suck him to a cum.

10 minutes later, her job done she stood, "Enjoy your day Sir and I will have a surprise for you when you finish your class."

He smiled, "good girl."

His "Ladies" were waiting for him at the gym door noisily chatting away.

"Quiet, who started all this noise, you know you have to wait in line and silent when here."

Billy Wicks took a step forward, "Me Sir, sorry Sir."

"My office after training, and leave your knickers and gym skirt on your changing room hook when you get changed."

Billy looked down, "Yes Sir."

"And the next one I have to speak to will do gym naked."

It was nothing new, he sometimes had 2 or 3 naked by the end of class, and red bottomed.

He walked round the changing room watching each girl, they stripped to his instructions, blouse, bra, skirt, Knickers, then Gym top, no bra, Navy blue Gym knickers, pure white short gym skirt.

How he loved the sight of his young charges tits and nipples and how lucky he was seeing them twice a day, every day and then home to pound his dear wife Alice.

He was also fascinated at the shapes of the girls pussy lips some standing proud of the girls body, some almost invisible, some with flaps, some with extra valleys, all so different, he stiffened as he thought he would bite at Alice's lips and clit after class.

"Carry on Ladies I need something from my office."

His cock was so big it was stuck so he had to drop his trousers and re hang it in his underpants, he like most men liked to dress it to the left.

He had them jogging round always enjoying the bouncing of their tits, laid on their backs stretching their legs wide, a perfect chance to examine the ones knicker less.

Jane stumbled, "Girl, stop messing in class, come here."

Jane knew the consequences.

He walked to the vaulting horse and Jane followed, she took off her pumps, knickers, skirt and top and stood with her hands on her dead.

"Shoulders right back girl, stick your chest out. Gather round Ladies, mount the horse Jane!"

Jane climbed on the end of the horse with a pump in her hand and opened her legs wide to the shape of the horse.

Even though all the Ladies had a pussy, seeing someone else's was quite a thrill, and so open showing everything, wow/

"Pump."

Jane handed down the pump and he took no time in pummelling her clear white bottom, one of her friends counted 36 wallops.

"Circuit ladies," The girls began to run around the outside of the room, Jane got down very gingerly and rubbed her bottom and started running with the others in tears.

He blew the whistle, "Showers."

It was a communal shower and he set it on warm, then finished them off on cold, he loved to see their nipples growing pert.

He watched them dry, apart from Billy who was stood on a stool in the middle of the room, awaiting her visit to his office.

When they had gone he took her to his office and told to her wait outside till he made sure the shower was off.

He actually went to her peg, removed her knickers from the peg and smothered his face on the inside of them, he thought the scent divine and it stretched his cock to bursting, he re adjusted and went back to his office.

"Strip." she removed her blouse.

He patted his knee and she draped over, "I will give you a hands on approach as its your first offence and just spank you with my hand, after 5 or six spanks he lowered her knee a little so she slipped off.

"We can not have you hurting yourself falling," he hooked the middle finger of his left hand and as he lowered her down he inserted it into her pussy, "That's better." he spanked her thoroughly and fingered her thoroughly at the same time. Her head was spinning when she was allowed to stand and her pussy was dripping wet.

He watched her dress and leave then sucked his fingers dry.

"I'm home," he called, he saw a shoe on the floor, then a stocking he followed the trail, skirt, knickers, blouse and bra and there she was sprawled over the table with her hair brush at her side.

He too stripped and rubbed his cock as he picked up the hair brush and spanked her till she cum on the table corned as a rubbing post for her clit.

He then knelt and sucked and licked her pussy, biting her lips, hood and clit, he mounted her and fucked her till they both cum.

She climbed off the table and knelt and cleaned him.

"Don't dress," he told her I will spank you every hour till I have my next class."

"Thank you Sir." she playfully bit the end of his cock as she stood and snuggled into his arms.

It seamed a lifetime ago since he was in Mrs. London's office with Mr. E.

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers