Finn Ch. 08: Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled over and pulled his knees underneath himself, putting his palms through the headboard then pressing them flat against the wall for balance.

She stared at him for a minute, trying to memorize how he looked in case it was the last time she saw him this way. Since the night at the bar he had never said her name. Now she wondered if she would hear it scream from his lips, ending their adventure. Vanilla women loved hearing their name on the lips of their lovers, but to her it meant the end of everything. A safeword she couldn't ignore, as soon as it was uttered the game was over. But either he was going to accept his place, as well as hers, or he wasn't.

His eyes followed her while she walked to the dresser. When she pulled out what she needed she looked at him. He stared at it wide eyed but remained silent. His unblinking gaze moved to the mattress while she adjusted her new appendage, and even through the dim light she could see the color draining from his skin. He knew what was coming, but he still hadn't said her name.

She thought he would say it when she snapped open the bottle of lube. Even though he flinched he remained quiet. She had been slowly desensitizing him to the idea of having the most private part of his body used, but a finger and even a small plug were easy to disassociate from. A strap-on, however, was completely different. Maybe not physically, but mentally.

When she poured the lube over her womanhood and started to stroke it she thought the safeword would fly from his lips. He kept his eyes down and burning into the mattress, but still was silent.

When she stepped up on the bed he sucked in a breath of air. She froze for a minute, waiting to hear her name. When it didn't come she poured lube over her finger and pushed it inside of him. His nervous muscles immediately clamped down, so she reached underneath him with her other hand and gently massaged his sac until he relaxed.

"Good boy," she praised, pushing another finger inside of him. Her strap-on was larger than any of the toys she had previously used on him, and she had to be careful the only part of him getting hurt was his pride.

His breath became heavier the more his body relaxed, and her fingers began to slide easily. She stopped and positioned herself behind him, rubbing her tip over his entrance. Then she waited, still expecting him to shout out her name. He squirmed against her touch but the only sound that came through his lips was his frantic breath. Carefully she pushed into him, running her hand up his back when it raised up against the intrusion.

He gasped and tried to move forward but there was nowhere for him to escape to. She continued pushing against his clenching muscles slowly but confidently. Her name wasn't going to be said. Not now, not ever. She reached underneath him and ran her hand over him. He was harder than she had ever felt. Once she was fully inside of him she stopped.

"You are mine," she said as his muscles fought against her ownership. "Every part of your body is mine. I will take it when I want and you will let me. If you continue to resist, your punishment will be worse than the one you've already earned."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, his voice shaking.

She held her position in him and waited for his muscles to start releasing their hold. When she began thrusting again the resistance had decreased, though not completely disappeared.

His body clamped down suddenly and without warning. He fell to his elbows and shoved his face into the bed, whimpering through the orgasm. She continued moving inside of him as his muscles spasmed. She was surprised but not angry. It was the ultimate confirmation of what she had already known.

Once his body stopped convulsing she pulled out and untied him. "I don't appreciate having to work so hard to fuck what's rightfully mine."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," he stammered, sitting back shakily and avoiding her stare.

"It isn't completely your fault. I'm willing to take some responsibility. I've been slacking in that area," she replied. "Bend over the bed."

He reluctantly followed her directions, his body beginning to tense as he did so.

She walked over to the dresser and started rummaging around in the drawer. "Unfortunately, this is going to be one of those lessons that's not so fun for you now but will make things more fun for you later."

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, burying his head into the mattress.

She positioned herself next to him and looked down. He was already growing hard again and pressing into the side of the bed. She poured a generous amount of lube over the plug then positioned it over his entrance and began slowly pushing it in. His body clamped down against the insertion, so she pulled it out slightly then pushed back harder. She wrapped her other hand around his length, gently stroking him.

"Good boy," she praised when the largest part finally slipped inside of him, causing his body to jump with surprise. "You can come watch some T.V. with me before bed."

"Yes, Mistress." He straightened up slowly, the skin on his face bright red.

Her body pulsed with heat when he hesitantly took a step forward, then another. His face burned and his gaze never left the floor as he walked towards the living room. Her heartbeat throbbed while she watched his cautious, uncomfortable steps. When they reached the living room he carefully sat down on the floor at her feet.

"Mistress?" he asked timidly.

"Yes?"

"How long do I have to wear it?"

She looked back to the television, flipping through the channels while he squirmed at her feet.

*****************

He had never felt so humiliated. Not because of the item currently violating him. That was a discomfort he had no control over. But his erection was within his control, and it proudly displayed his truth no matter how much he willed it to go away. He was trying his best to control his thoughts so it would deflate and behave but it was impossible, especially with the constant reminder of her ownership over his body.

This wasn't the first time she had made him wear one, but compared to the others this one felt huge. Maybe this was his punishment for coming without permission. But he never had an opportunity to ask for permission. Her words pushed him over an edge he hadn't even realized he was standing on.

He jumped when her hand ran through his hair, then turned his head towards her when she did it again. Why was he so embarrassed? Humiliation was a feeling usually coinciding with being laughed at. But she never laughed, she soothed. And that was what he needed now, to be soothed. He scooted towards her, more blood flowing to where he wished it would leave when the plug shifted at his movement. He wrapped his arms around her legs and laid his head in her lap.

Her fingers ran through his hair, gently stroking his scalp. The longer her hands rubbed the thicker the fog in his head became. What was he so afraid of? He clenched against the plug, trying to figure out why it felt so good to have it inside of him. And it was okay if his body betrayed his truth, it was a truth she already knew.

"Come," she directed when she rose from the couch.

He carefully followed her back to his room, his movements slow and uncertain.

She chained his hands loosely to his neck and he climbed into bed. He ran his wrist up the chain and took a deep breath. He kept running his wrist up and down, making sure when he hit the end of the slack he pushed against it to feel the resistance. His muscles repeatedly clenched against the plug, and it provided a new sensation of resistance he had never experienced before.

When his eyes opened again soft sunlight was creeping through the cracks in the blinds. A feeling of fullness was an instant reminder of where he was, and it surprised him he found the feeling comforting. He pulled against his restraints to make sure they were still there then relaxed and closed his eyes again, falling back into a deep sleep.

The sound of her light footsteps interrupted his dreams. He rolled out of bed and got to his knees, adjusting as the plug pushed farther inside of him.

After she removed the chain he stretched his arms forward, hating how free they felt. She pushed his head to the floor then slowly removed the plug. Once it was gone he thought he would feel relief, but all he felt was empty.

"Stay," she told him when he went to sit up.

He froze with his head on the floor and hips in the air. The sound of her adjusting her strap-on caught his ear and he closed his eyes and relaxed. He was exactly where he belonged, on his knees for his mistress.

His fingers ran over his collar while she slid into him. It felt good to have her inside of him, refilling the void left behind by the plug. This morning there was no resistance. His body was hers to do with as she pleased. There was nothing left to be afraid of.

A pleasurable warmth started, stemming from where she stroked him. It was a strange and unfamiliar feeling, and he closed his eyes as it built up inside of him. When it began spreading through him he started running his hand up and down his length, matching his stroke with hers.

"Mistress, can I please come?" he begged, the intense warmth taking him over.

"Yes," she said, maintaining her movement.

When the fire rolled through his body he gasped. It seemed to go on forever, tingling and burning through him until it had penetrated every inch. It left him weak, and when she pulled out he collapsed over onto his side. She looked down at him, smiling. He couldn't help but smile back. She undid the strap-on and leaned down, pressing her lips to his.

"Do you want to please me?" she whispered.

"I always want to please you, Mistress."

She straddled his face and he caressed her, listening to the sound of her moans while enjoying the feel of her nails digging into his scalp. If this was what life was like on his knees, he couldn't imagine why he would ever want to stand up again. When the taste of her climax hit his mouth he buried his tongue inside of her, holding her body down on his lips so he could savor the pleasure he had brought her.

"Enough," she finally insisted, climbing off his mouth and landing next to him on the floor. He rolled onto his side to look at her, memorizing the face he usually got scolded for looking at. She caught his eye but didn't correct him. Instead she smiled again.

"You're a good boy, Finn," she said, running her hand over his collar.

12