Finnish Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

Fortunately the pain was short lived and I soon calmed down. I kissed Inga and told her it was ok, I just had never been hit there before. After reassuring her that all was well I gently but firmly pushed her face down onto the bench. With a bunch of birch in my both hands I started to double whip her smooth skin. Inga was soon moaning with delight as the twigs and leaves were in almost constant contact, causing sensations that not even she had experienced before. Inga's white skin was soon covered with small red marks and without any warning she suddenly turned over onto her back. I continued the double striking, albeit with a little less force, on her breasts, tummy and thighs. When the tips of the birch twigs touched her pussy Inga erupted in an immense orgasm, arching her back off the bench and screaming out loudly in passion. I dropped what remained of the birches and held her tight to me as her body continued to shake minutes after she first came.

Opening her eyes Inga gazed at me, shaking her head as if in disbelief at what she had just experienced. We were both perspiring profusely from the heat and our exertions so Inga just pointed outside in the direction of the lake. I nodded and picked her up in my arms, carrying her limp and panting body to the end of the small jetty. I knew the water was deep enough so I just jumped in, still holding Inga in my arms. I was completely unprepared for the shock of the cold water on my overheated body. All the air in my lungs seemed to be expelled and I let go of a spluttering Inga as I fought to regain my breath. Slowly my body adapted to the water temperature and I regained my composure to hear and see Inga laughing loudly at my discomfort. It seemed we had both had a laugh at each other's expense that morning. I splashed water at her and we carried on like two ten year olds in the cold, clear water. When we finally climbed back onto the jetty my body felt fantastic, stimulated, alive and bursting with energy. We dried each other off and sat in the warm sun, laughing and talking over the events of the morning.

The next two days were a mixture of spanking, fun, sex, sauna, swimming, eating, drinking and a little sleeping. We both knew that our time together would be short as we both had commitments, mine a long distance away in Australia.

Finally the time came when Inga had to drive me into Turku for me to catch the overnight car and passenger ferry to Stockholm. As we stood on the dock saying our sad good-byes we promised to keep in touch, and hopefully we would meet again sometime in the future. We kissed for the last time with tears in our eyes and I turned and walked up the gangplank. When I reached the deck I turned around to wave goodbye, but Inga had gone. I made my way to my small cabin, lay down on the narrow bed and smiled as the memories of my time in Finland flooded through my mind. Would I ever be back?

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12