Fiona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Checkmate' I thought, "I want to send you fine lingerie, at random times- surprises- and watch you from here as you put it on in the morning and go to work. Later we meet, act as if we do not know each other, one of us seduces the other and eventually you bring me back to your place," I told her.

"That is quite tame," she stated sounding disappointed.

I corrected her, "...but that is not all. I videotape us from my window as we make love. This happens 10 maybe 15 times. Then, we lock ourselves in an apartment for a weekend and watch each tape. For me the excitement would be in choosing each specific garment, knowing that you wore it all day for my pleasure, knowing all day that I am going to take remove it later, and the 'unknown' circumstances, circumstances which are within your sole control, under which it will happen and knowing we will watch ourselves afterward."

"Hm-mm, the seduction aspect just made it alot better. I am good at that, you should be warned... So now I owe you," she replied.

She ran her tongue from the base of my cock up to the tip, intentionally flicking the now swollen head, "...I think my other fantasy is happening as we speak.... but I cannot tell you what it is or how it ends, you will just need to let me lead you through it, to know it...."

She stood up before me. "Lean forward," she instructed. As I did, she took the back of my head in the palm of her hand and guided my face to her silk panty, "Smell it, run your tongue against it.... "

I inhaled the sweet smell of her sex. I ran my face across the silk, the smooth luxurious fabric reminded me of the fine moment I was living. I gently kissed it and pressed my lips against it not knowing if I would ever get closer to her than this. I did not want the moment to end. She pushed me back and slipped her thumbs in the sides of the panty and drew down the garment, tantalizingly stepping out of it one foot after the other. She dangled it right before my face and dropped it in my lap, "A gift from me to you," she said.

I stared directly her patch of wild pubic hair. She raised her left leg and planted her high heel into the arm of my chair. "Go ahead," she encouraged. I leaned forward and nuzzled my nose into her tufts, inhaling her aromatic smell, stimulating my senses. I lifted my chin and teasingly played with her hair and outer lips. I drew my face back, placed my hands on her hips, kissed the skin around her patch worshiping her... I brought forward my face, stretched forth my tongue, first felt her public hairs as I moved closer and then parted her lips; her warmth quaffed out and I tasted my first taste of her preciousness. My body coursed with intense excitement.

I drew back my face and gazed up for her approval. She reached down and spread her lips revealing her engorged pink bud. She placed her hand behind my head, gently pushed me towards her, approving of my actions and suggesting I continue. I was in a state of hypnotic orgasmic daze. This woman had a way with me and I was falling under her spell. I leaned forward, gently suckled her sex and inserted two fingers between her now engorged lips. Slowly her juices began flowing onto my lips and chin as she ground herself into my face.

"Sit back, put your hands on the arms of the chair and do not move them," she instructed. As I did, she followed me into the chair, her knees aside my thighs and her shins over my thighs so her feet touched behind her.

She took my sex in her hand and began teasing me- slowly rubbing my head back and forth against wild bristly hairs, sometimes parting her outer lips with my head so I could feel their thickness and the wetness forming on the edges of her tender inner lips, sometimes tapping her clit with the head of my cock, teasing herself as she spoke to me:

"Did you ever think today would be like this? How many times have you thought of having me? How many times have you touched yourself because of me? How many more times will you touch yourself because of me? My fantasy is to be your primary obsession- the one you think of first, the one who is to near but to far, viewable but untouchable... the one who is all that is erotic, sultry and sublime, the one you crave, lust and ponder, your vixen, vamp and dirty little whore.... Think of all the times you watched me. Do you like it when I masturbate for you? When I am taken from behind? Missionary position? When I am on top? A submissive? Dominant? By more than one? I want to know you obsess over me, and dream of you deep within me, taking me, taking me hard....."

She placed her hand on the back of my stiff sex, ground hers against mine, her slick lips sliding across my shaft. She closed her eyes, reared back her head, gasped deep, exhaled slowly and held herself against me not moving.

After a moment she rose, picked up her coat and put it on. I was rock hard and unsatisfied. From her pocket she drew a piece of paper and handed it to me, "For when you need to profess your lust for me..."

I looked at her and asked, "Why are you leaving?"

"Read the note," she said as she turned and let herself out.

I was powerless to rise and watched her turn away, her well shaped legs carrying her away from me. I wanted so much more, there was so much more that I wanted to do, to say to her.... I looked at the folded piece of paper lying in the palm of my hand. Remorsefully, I opened it. It read:

My real name is, and I am your, 'Coquette'

555-5555

12